Island of Inappropriate Compliments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy jumped, as if startled. "Dan, did you pack my box in your backpack like I asked?"

"Of course."

"Throw it over here! This will be so much fun!"

"What's that?" I asked.

"I keep a few vibrators in a travel container. I call it 'my box.' It goes wherever I go. I always wanted to cum watching the sunset. You in?"

She looked at me wide-eyed and all smiles, as if she were asking a rational question. "Am I in what?" I asked, slowly.

"Let's masturbate together. It'll be so much fun!"

Dan dug through his backpack and procured a foot-long, rectangular box, painted black. He tossed it over to Maddy and I could hear a few items softly thudding inside. She slid open the top, revealing several vibrators, including my favorite kind which has a clitoral stimulator attachment. It's called a 'rabbit' and the dildo side of it is about seven or eight inches long. Not too girthy, but slightly thicker than the average penis. There was a sleek, silver number in there, and another one that was longer than the rabbit by an inch or more. It was vaguely shaped like an old-fashioned Coke bottle and ribbed on all sides. Maddy took it, giggling, and then snatched the rabbit with her other hand and tossed it in the air to me. By instinct, I caught it.

"Don't worry. I always clean them. Go to town!"

Maddy scooched a bit more to the right so she could spread her legs, but her left leg was rubbing against my right. I didn't mind, but I was still trying to process what was happening. She had no trouble inserting her favored vibrator. Considering how wet I was from having Miles cum on me, and everything else that had gone on today, I didn't think I'd need any lube, either. And until now, I didn't realize how badly I wanted to cum.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked. I looked back and forth between both of them.

"Why wouldn't it be?" asked Dan. "Of course, if you aren't comfortable fucking yourself near us -- with us -- that's fine. We understand. But, Becca, you do have an amazing body and honestly, you look kind of horny."

I laughed, "I LOOK horny? How can one look horny?"

Dan shrugged. "Oh, we men can tell when a woman feels frisky. Look, you have the vibrator in your hand and you know Maddy would love to share this moment with you. I'd love to watch, of course. Maybe I'll jack off, too. Might be fun. Do what you want, of course, but isn't the better question to ask, why not?"

I was horny. And confused. The way I got talked into -- encouraged into it -- however you want to put it -- well, I wasn't entirely sure it was cool. I mean, it feels harmless and fun. And God, I was so horny. I nodded, smiling. "Okay. This will be good. I haven't used one of these in months. Not since mine broke." I couldn't even believe I was admitting to such a thing, much less using one in front of strangers. I turned on the device to 4 and felt it tremble in my hand. A long, familiar feeling.

Maddy was already grinding in a circular motion into her vibrator. She smiled at me and said, "You are so hot. I'm not even into girls, but you make me question that. Please, let me watch you put that inside." She nodded at the vibrator I was holding. I turned to the see what the man at the end of the pier was doing and to my horror, he was about three feet behind me squeezing his cock through his shorts. I snapped back to Maddy and Dan, but they didn't seem to care about the stranger's presence and now I felt more obligated than ever to follow through.

Taking a breath, I slid the vibrator inside me. I was soaking wet and it only took a bit of adjusting to get comfortable. I moaned softly, uncontrollably. My pussy ached to be filled. I turned the vibrator up a couple more notches and began drawing it in and out. Soon, Maddy and I were in synch, matching rhythms. I could hear the stranger behind me furiously beating off and then Dan accompanying us, too. I dared not look. Too afraid I might embarrass myself somehow.

All four of us being in such close proximity, masturbating together, sent me over the edge faster than anyone else in the group. I quivered and shook, unable to stop the anguished moans of pent-up sexual frustration escaping my body, exiting my throat. It was guttural. Maddy followed not long behind.

"That is so fuckin' hot!" yelled the stranger behind us. "If that was filmed and hosted online, it would break the internet." I laughed at the man's joke as I found myself inescapably cumming again, with just minutes to go before sundown. The man stepped closer. "You have a stunning face, ma'am. Gorgeous beauty. Would you mind facing me and letting me cum on it? If not your face, then your tits. They're also quite stunning!"

Even though I'd climaxed twice already, I was still driving the vibrator in and out. In fact, I turned it to its highest setting, hoping to get off once more. With this stranger begging to cum on my face, I might cum again sooner than expected. I found this strange sexual attention getting to me more and more. "You can cum on my tits," I whispered. I kept the vibrator in my pussy, but shifted so I could hold it in place while I pitched around to face the man, holding my breasts up.

Dan had an even closer eyeful of them than the stranger and poor Maddy was left to take care of her business a bit in the background. She seemed to enjoy watching, though. Dan sighed, "Those are amazing. Can I cum on your tits, too? Perhaps we could do it together!"

I screamed out, "Yes!" before even realizing how slutty it made me appear. It was pure sexual hunger driving me. I wanted them to cum on me. Frankly, I would have been fine swallowing them and I only do that when I get really, really wound up. Safe to say I was past that point. The night ended with me covered in cum and before it was all over, having had several more satisfying orgasms.

When I got back to my room, I was positive I would crash the moment I hit the bed. Instead, I was greeted with a large package and a fruit basket, along with a note.

__

Please feel free to enjoy any of our products. These are yours to keep. Should you reconsider modeling for us, the offer is twenty thousand dollars. Our next catalog ships in August, so we would need your answer by next week. Call me anytime. Number is on my card.

- Frederick G. Hollister

__

Twenty thousand dollars? It hit me. The man from the lobby earlier today. I peeked in the box and discovered seven boxed and wrapped devices. I noticed all but two of them were designed specifically for ass-play, including the one Mr. Hollister previously mentioned, the T-RX-300. I was pretty sure, for that kind of money, I was going to take this man up on his offer, but right now, I was still really horny. I may have thought I was exhausted before I walked into my room, but I decided another good orgasm or two would make for a great nightcap.

Especially with this T-RX-300. I never knew my ass could tingle like that. Inexplicably, the deeper it went in, the better it felt. Jeff and I have experimented with anal a few times and it never felt like this. It was like discovering orgasms all over again.

**

Nine days later, I woke up late. It was almost 9 a.m. I needed to get breakfast and find out when Jeff was coming back. I missed him so much and hoped he had a good time wherever he was at, even if isolated from the rest of us. It was either today or tomorrow morning when I expected him back, but I wasn't clear on the details, so I left my hut and headed over to reception. Hopefully, they could help. As I was about halfway there, Stephen Beckerman stopped me. I had met him my fifth night here.

"Becca! My God, you are just as fucking hot as ever and it doesn't even look like you showered yet." I scanned myself up and down. There was some leftover cum on my stomach and probably some still in my hair. He stepped forward, asking, "Do you mind if I fuck you again really quick? It's hard to believe a pussy as good as yours even exists, and I'd like to feel it one more time."

"Oh, thanks, Stephen. That's very sweet of you to say." I turned around and bent over. I was smart not bothering to put on any clothes this morning. What was the point? "Just make it quick, okay? I need to prepare for my boyfriend's return and I want it to be special."

"I'm sure it will be," said Stephen. God, his cock felt amazing. Almost as good as Jeff's.

I heard another man shout from a distance. "I love the way your titties swing when you get pounded like that!"

I pushed into Stephen's actions, ensuring I took him in as deep as possible. I know he liked that way. "Thank you!" I shouted, to whoever had complimented me.

**

"Jeff!" I screamed, running fast to him. My boobs were bouncing erratically as they tried to keep up with my feet. Jeff had just been dropped off at reception and I had been patiently waiting inside for almost an hour. Just long enough to suck off the concierge and let the bellhop jerk off on my tits. "Oh, my God. I could hump you right now!" I yelled, jumping on Jeff, giving him a big hug. I was so horny for him and wanted him to know it. "I could just eat you up!"

"You don't look so bad yourself!" he smiled. He didn't seem to mind that I was naked and covered in cum. Why should he?

I smiled, "You're in a better mood than I thought you might be. How was your stay on the other side of the island."

Jeff sheepishly grinned and gave one of my tits a good squeeze. "You know, it took me a while to come 'round, but they brought a therapist in. She really helped me see the light and hey, she had great tits, too!"

"As good as mine?" I giggled.

"I don't know about that."

"Hey, do we really have to go home tomorrow? I know the experiment is over, but I was wondering if we could maybe swing a few extra days. You know, considering we didn't get to spend time together."

"That's a great idea, Becca! Let me just-" Jeff suddenly stopped, finally noticing the T-RX-300 running in my ass. It was on high at the moment, and I was very close to orgasm.

"Is that the sex toy that guy wanted you to model?"

"How'd you guess?"

Jeff shook his head, chuckling. "I can see now why he wanted you to model for him. It looks great inside you!"

"Oh.... yeah, about that modeling job. I already did it."

We never discussed ending the experiment. It didn't even seem natural to talk about that at this point. We just wanted to enjoy ourselves as we originally intended. Together.