Island Times - A Voyeur Paradise

Story Info
My story of watching and being watched!
31.9k words
4.77
51.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of life's learning comes from observing others, sometimes they don't know you're watching ... that's voyeurism! Here's my story of watching and being watched. It's another long one and I hope you enjoy it. I write these stories for my pleasure and hope you can enjoy them with the odd spelling or grammatical error. I would appreciate critique and comments on story and characters etc. Thanks

I was feeling sicker by the second and was getting close to throwing up my fried chicken lunch! Nine dollars of extra crispy goodness was going to become fish food!

Our 30-minute launch trip to the island was supposed to be plain sailing ... it'll be calm waters on such a lovely summers day ... they said!

Half way across the 4-mile expanse between the mainland and Carters Island, the wind had started to blow, and the waves started to grow ... and I started to go green. Most of the thirty passengers were experiencing an exhilarating trip with salt laden spray, but not me. I was eighteen years old and I'd never been on a boat on the sea before ... and if I had my way I would never do it again. The captain approached and encouraged me to keep looking at the horizon and I have to admit it helped a little.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime we came into calmer water and entered the small harbor where the Carters Island, Park Rangers HQ was situated. Amazingly I had managed to keep lunch inside my stomach, but the feeling of nausea had me stumbling off the boat as soon as we docked. I could just manage to make it to the end of the pier before collapsing onto the ground. I heard my backpack being dropped beside me amid laughter from my fellow classmates.

"Jeez Tiny, you're the toughest bastard on the rugby field but you can't take a little boat trip, what's up with that man." Frank Masters exclaimed, slapping me on the back laughing.

"Piss off!" was all I managed to retort before lowering my head between my legs and breathing deeply.

Both of the teachers accompanying the group came and expressed concern for my wellbeing, but I just grunted and waved them away.

It must have been another ten minutes before I felt a hand on my shoulder and sensed someone sitting down beside me.

"Here drink this, it'll make you feel better." A female voice offered.

I raised my head and opened my eyes to see a plastic mug with a green liquid being held there. I could smell what was in the mug and whatever it was, it didn't smell good.

"Thanks, but no thanks." I muttered.

"I guarantee this will work, trust me ... come on what do you have to lose," the female voice encouraged.

I glanced up and turned toward the voice.

I was going to issue a rather abrupt suggestion that they take their fowl smelling drink and shove it somewhere inappropriate ... but I didn't get a word out. I found myself staring up into a pair of beautiful emerald green eyes, that were part of at a very cute face adorned with a big smile.

I was still staring open mouthed as the green mug came back into view.

"You want me to just pour it down, or you want 'a do it yourself?" She said raising her eyebrows and smiling again.

I closed my mouth,took the mug and held it in front of my nose.

"That really stinks ... are you sure this is ..."

"Just drink it, I promise you won't die or anything!" she interrupted.

"OK, what the hell. Here goes nothing." I shrugged and chugged the mugful in one go.

"Not too bad eh?" She continued to smile.

"Actually, it wasn't." I replied and sheepishly smiled back.

"I'm Casey, my uncle is the ranger here."

"I'm Ted Jackson ... but everyone calls me TJ."

"I thought I heard one of the guys call you Tiny?"

"Oh yeah, it's a nick name some of the guys use." I replied.

"So, what do I call you, TJ or Tiny?"

"I prefer TJ, they only use Tiny when they're joking or pissed at me"

"TJ it is then ... and you better get moving. You need to get up to the camp site before all the good tenting spots go."

Standing, Casey reached out her hand to help me up. I sighed and taking a deep breath I took the hand and rose.

"That stuff kicks in pretty fast so you should be feeling better soon." Casey assured me. Then she reached down to pick up my pack.

"Hey, you don't have to carry that." I said and took the pack myself.

"You know this is 2018, a girl can help a guy out now days," she quipped. "Besides you still look like shit, you probably wouldn't make it up the hill carrying that."

As I tried to haul the pack over my shoulder I knew she was right, I still did feel like shit.

"Gimme, Tiny." She said mockingly, as she held out her hand.

I handed the pack over, and she launched it up onto her shoulder and started up the slope towards the Ranger Station.

I followed behind and was able to finally get a good look at my helper. What I saw made me feel a little better already. This Casey not only had a cute face she also had a great body as well. She was wearing a red tank top that covered a set of small but perky looking boobs, her tanned legs left her hiking boots and travelled up to some light blue jean shorts that housed a very nice butt.

As we passed the Ranger Station my eyes were locked on her backside.

"He's staring at your arse Casey!" a female voice suddenly shattered the silence.

Casey and I both looked up at the veranda from where the voice came.

"No he's not Milly!" Casey retorted and turned to look at me for my confirmation.

I looked at Casey. "Actually, guilty as charged." I shrugged and grinned.

Casey looked shocked, but I couldn't tell if it was real or she was joking.

"Hey, at least he was honest." Milly laughed and raised her beer bottle at me as in a toast.

"Up front, Tiny!" Casey said in a serious tone.

As I walked past her I looked her in the eye and smiled. "It is a very cute butt".

"Really! You know that's kind of inappropriate! She said incredulously." Do a guy a favor and this is what you get!"

"What you got is a compliment Casey, take it, use it, go girl ...wiggle that bum!" Milly joked, waving her beer bottle around. "Besides he's right, you really do have a cute butt!", she added and laughed.

"Shut up!" Casey retorted. " What do you know, your drinking beer at one o'clock in the afternoon, you're probably drunk!"

"Hey, give me a break it's my day off ... and just to let you know, I'm never too drunk to notice as a nice girly butt Casey sweetie."

"You like all girls butts." Casey said as she pushed me ahead of her.

I was a bit taken aback by that statement but said nothing and walked on.

At the back of the Ranger Station was the guest campground. The rest of the class had already begun to set their tents up and I couldn't see a space anywhere.

"Hey, the honest perv can set up around the corner by our tents, there's a space by the trees" Milly said walking up behind us.

I noted she had a slight accent, like maybe from the Caribbean.

"Hi, perv, I'm Milly. Here doing a university environmental project on native bird life." She smiled holding out her hand to shake.

"TJ." I replied shaking the offered hand.

Milly must have been about 25 and of African descent with a wild bunch of black curly hair surrounding a really pretty face. I loved her skin color a deep ebony, it made her look very exotic and sexy. She was wearing cargo shorts with at least ten pockets, all of which seemed full of various notebooks and pens. Her loose-fitting shirt was unbuttoned revealing a red bikini top that barely contained a nice pair of boobs. I was also impressed with her flat stomach that was showing toned abs. "You can look at my butt, no worries," she said and winked, passing me to lead the way to her campsite.

Casey, who heard the remark whispered. "She's a lesbian."

"I heard that," Milly retorted as she walked away "And it doesn't make my butt any less exciting to a randy male Casey".

We went around the edge of the building and came into another small clearing. There were two tents set up. One was a large three-sided canvas structure with a central pole , it had a number of tables inside covered with laptops and paperwork. A smaller tent was set back under the trees and looked like a sleeping tent. Milly pointed to a spot on the other side of the big tent for me to set up.

For the next fifteen minutes Casey helped pull my tent out and set it up. I wasn't feeling nauseous anymore but had become quite tired all of a sudden. I thanked Casey for the help and told her I was going to lie down for a few minutes. As soon as my head hit my make-shift pillow I must have fallen asleep.

Waking up a bit disorientated, it took a minute to realize where I was. I crawled out of the tent and stretched. To my surprise I felt no lingering effect from the sea sickness. Grabbing my water bottle I made my way over to where the rest of the group had set up camp.

Final exams were over and we were all on an end of year 'get back to nature' camp. A couple of months ago we came up with a list of places we could go and the class had voted for their choice. Someone had suggested an island bird sanctuary. It sounded cool, camping and hiking on an island ... and it got the majority of votes. The school had arranged it with the Conservation Department and here we were for the next two weeks.

In hindsight if I'd known what kind of sailor I was going to be I'd probably have voted for the mountain wilderness option.

I entered the camp area and saw everyone had successfully erected their tents but was surprised that no-one was around. The only noise I heard was coming from the Ranger Station, so I walked round the front and made my way up the front steps. Figuring everyone was inside I didn't knock and walked right in. The room I entered was an office with a couple of desks and computers. The walls were covered in maps of the island and posters of birds and native plants. No-one was there so I went through a side door towards what looked like a meeting room ... again no-one. Another door lead through into a hallway and I heard music coming from a room down at the end. I wandered down to the door and looked inside, it was a bedroom, a set of bunks and a couple of chairs being the only furniture. The bottom bunk had clothes all over it, as did most of the floor. No-one was there but an iPod and speakers showed me the origin of the music. I turned to go back up the hall when I bumped straight into Casey. We hit each other so hard that she fell backwards into the wall and started to fall over ... the towel that was wrapped around her body started to come loose and she gripped it with one hand to stop it coming off. I quickly reached out and grabbed her to stop her fall.

"What the fuck!" Casey exclaimed as she regained her feet.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." I blurted out as an apology, releasing her from my grip.

"What are you doing in my room!" she said accusingly.

I didn't answer straight away as my eyes had diverted to her exposed right breast where the towel had fallen away. I'd seen a few breasts in my time but this one was spectacular. Smallish but pert with a perfect little nipple right where it should be.

"Fuck!" Casey exclaimed again realizing what I was looking at. She quickly raised the towel.

"Sorry, shit, sorry." I mumbled and shot down the hallway into the meeting room.

I wandered outside and for the next ten minutes looked for the others but saw no-one. Finally I sat on the front steps and stared down to the sea ... which to my disgust looked awfully calm again.

A noise behind caused me to turn around. It was Casey, she was dressed in the same clothes as earlier.

"What the hell were you doing in my room?"

"I was looking for the others, I heard music so I went to see."

"Oh, Ok." Casey said with a nod of understanding as she sat next to me. "I was in the shower and left the music on."

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare ... at you know." I said apologetically.

"Yeah well you stopped me falling, so thanks I guess. But lets just forget about the boob peek eh."

"I could lie to you and say I'll forget, but really that's not going to happen ... what about I promise not to mention it again OK?"

"I suppose that's going to have to do."

"It was a beautiful boob by the way."

"I thought you said you wouldn't mention it again!"

"And that starts now ... I promise." I gave her a mock scout salute.

"It better, Tiny!"

We sat in silence for a moment.

"So, in a complete change of subject can you tell me where everyone is, the campsite looks like a ghost town."

"Uncle Rex has taken them all up to the summit."

"How long ago did they leave?"

"Casey thought for a moment. "Probably about an hour ago."

"Why didn't anyone come and get me?"

"You were asleep. I told your teacher that I'd given you something to cure the sea sickness and that it makes you tired. Sorry, I thought you'd be better sleeping and it's quite a climb up the mountain."

"I suppose I do feel better." I acknowledged. "But if I left now would I be able to catch them?"

"Nah, you're better off staying down here. Uncle Rex always sets a pretty fast pace, he says it 'blows out the cobwebs from city folks'. He pushes hard but then rewards everyone by cooking up some sausages with bread at the top. He's got a barbeque up there. They won't be back until six thirty at the earliest."

"So what do we do in the mean time?" I asked standing and stretching.

"What about a walk to the waterfalls. They're about twenty minutes away." Casey suggested.

"Sounds good to me, I suppose I need to 'blow out the cobwebs too'." I said grinning.

"We should see if Poppy wants to come too." Casey said as she started down the steps.

"Poppy's here too. How come she got left behind?"

"She wasn't feeling that good from the trip over either so I gave her my secret potion and it knocked her out as well."

"What's in that anyway, you got a license to drug people?" I asked as we walked to the tents.

"It's all-natural stuff, my Mom's a scientist and she came up with it when I used to get car sick. It never fails."

"Are your Mom and Dad here too?" I asked.

"They're on a base in Antarctica for the summer. Dads a scientist too. They're down there doing research on durable rock plants or something like that."

"Hey that's cool, Antarctica. They didn't take you along?"

"Not allowed. Anyway I like my summers warm. I came out here after my exams, didn't want to stay at home alone. I come here most summers and help out Uncle Rex. "

We approached Poppy's tent and called out. She crawled out a few minutes later and agreed to join us on the walk.

Now Poppy is a bit unusual. She's a cross between an emo and a nerd. She almost always dresses in black with black eye make-up, and her hair is dyed black. I not sure how many tattoos she's got but it's quite a few. She's also really smart and passes all tests and exams without even trying. Most people seem to think she's strange and I know she doesn't have many friends. I've never seen her at parties and stuff like that. Earlier that year we were partnered up in a school fundraising quiz for child cancer. We beat everyone, with Poppy answering all the academic questions and I got most of the sports and entertainment ones. I wouldn't say we became friends at the time, I tried to get to know her but she's pretty quiet and reserved. I have stopped others poking fun at her at school since then though.

Casey led the way to the waterfall and we started walking on a narrow bush track along the coastline. I tagged along behind the other two and even though Poppy was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and knee length shorts I couldn't help staring at her butt too. I was wondering what kind of panties they'd be wearing ... I know what you're thinking , small one-track adolescent mind! Sex did tend to pre-occupy my thoughts in those days. I'd only had real sex once in my life and it was a complete disaster ... we were both virgins and neither of us really knew what we were doing. It was just something that we thought we should do as we'd been going out for awhile. We broke up soon after. Since then I'd only had one steady girlfriend and had only gotten as far as second base with her before her family moved out of the area. So my current sex life was masturbation, with a bit of voyeurism thrown in.

Yep, over the last six months I'd witnessed some great voyeur sex. Let me explain ... with some family history first.

My Mom and Dad divorced two years ago, and it was the best thing that could have happened for our family. Dad was nineteen when he and Mom meet, she was twenty three. Their parents became friends through Dads work and one thanksgiving it was decided that both families would celebrate together at a holiday home in the lake-district. Mom was just finishing college and she had gone through a recent bad break-up with a boyfriend. Dad was a freshman, on a football scholarship. The two had never meet before but during the long weekend one thing lead to another and they had sex. Three months later Mom announced she was pregnant. Dad figured he should at least offer to do the right thing, and asked Mom to marry him. To everyone's surprise Mom accepted, and so began sixteen years of a love hate relationship. Deep down I know they grew to love each other and even had a second child, my twelve year old sister Katie. But the truth was they really had nothing in common except for us kids. Finally they divorced and everything changed ... they stayed good friends, they were happier, my sister and I were happier, it was great. Mom started dating a college professor she worked with. Dad, who was a sports journalist, meet a professional French pole vaulter and they fell in love.

Dad had moved into a penthouse apartment about fifteen minutes away from home and Katie and I could spend as much time staying there as we wanted. I normally stayed weekends as Dad would come to my rugby games and I would go with him to some great sports events. Madeline (Maddie) moved in with Dad when she wasn't at international events. Maddie was twenty-seven, nine years younger than Dad, and she had a fantastic athletic body, with long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Her career as a pole vaulter was winding down and she was keen to settle down, wanting to study sports psychology. Katie and I got on really well with Maddie and she was great fun to be around ... plus I must admit I loved seeing her sexy body in just about everything she wore. OK, back to the voyeur stuff ... Dads apartment had two separate sleeping areas, the master suite was at one end and on the other side of the living area were two more ensuite bedrooms that Katie and I used. The apartment was kind of shaped like a U. My bathroom window faced out towards the master bedroom and bathroom. Because the views from the master suite were spectacular both the bedroom and bathroom had floor to ceiling windows. A previous tenant must have realized that you could see across from my bathroom window so they had put a plastic film put over the glass, and now light could come in but you couldn't see out. However I quickly found out that by cutting a thin piece off the bottom of the plastic I could see clearly into the other windows.

My first night as a voyeur was spectacular. Dad was away for the weekend but Maddie was home. We went to bed at the same time and I rushed into my bathroom and took up my peeking position, careful to leave the light off in the room so Maddie couldn't see any shadow on the glass. When her bedroom light came on it was like daylight, I could see everything. She didn't pull the blind down as there was no need, no-one from other apartments or from the ground could see inside. I stripped off my clothes and was already fully erect as I waited for Maddie to undress. To my disappointment she started doing stretching and weights exercises on the floor, still dressed in her shorts and tank top. It was still pretty hot watching her supple body as she went through her routine. After about twenty minutes she started to ease down and I could see the sweat glistening off her long-tanned limbs. Then suddenly without any warning she stripped off her tank top and sports bra, revealing her breasts. They were perfect, not too small and not too big, they suited her slim athletic figure. She turned and headed for the bathroom, flicking on the light as she entered. Looking at herself in the large mirror she bent forward and slipped her shorts down her legs ... she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pubic area was shaved except for a small strip of light brown hair. I was mesmerized by her sheer beauty as she turned and stepped into the open shower area. My cock was throbbing and I hadn't even touched it, I could see precum had started leaking out of the tip. Looking back through the window I decided to prolong my orgasm as long as possible and enjoy the view ... that didn't happen. Maddie turned on the water and while the rain shower head rinsed the sweat off her body she started to masturbate! One hand rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples while the other went straight to her clit. Within a couple of minutes I had exploded and cum shot out of my cock all over the tiled wall. Once I had recovered, my attention returned to Maddie. She was taking things a bit slower than me, but her hand motions were getting faster, and I could see by her facial expressions that she was being pretty vocal. My cock was still as hard as rock so I started jacking off again. Finally, Maddie started to buck her hips forward and then her whole body contorted in what was my first live female orgasm ... to celebrate I came a second time with almost as much cum spurting out onto the tiles as before. That was my first but by no means my last night masturbating while looking out that window. I've watched my Dad and Maddie have sex in about every position possible and have even seen them play out a few fantasies with her tied to the bed, even a little whipping, and on one occasion a friend of Maddie's from France joined them in a threesome ... I think I came four times that night.

123456...9