Island Times - A Voyeur Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can be our slave instead if you like, I hate doing washing," mused Poppy, giving Casey a nudge in the side.

"Nah, sorry it was a one-time offer, from a desperate and misguided youth," she retorted. "You both got picked fairly and squarely. You, Poppy because you're brilliant and TJ because he has a big pecker."

"Ha, ha." I responded with a false laugh. "You're totally wrong, I've got a huge pecker thank you."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Milly and Bela love your humility as well," Casey added and both girls giggled.

We continued to sit there in silence giving each other the occasional nudge.

I suddenly had an idea.

"What if we stay here now and not go back for the last week of school," I said looking across at the girls.

"Could we do that?" Poppy asked.

"Don't see why not. We don't do much in the last week anyway, and it would mean two less trips across that vomit inducing water for me." I said looking out to the sea.

"I suppose we could ask Mr Rond then we'd need to check it's OK with Milly, and what about Rex and Maria?"

"Uncle Rex and Maria will be fine with it, they already think it's great I'm going to have someone my own age around for the summer." Casey said enthusiastically.

"No time like the present to ask," I said standing.

A couple of hours later it was all arranged. I called Mom and told her, she was a little disappointed that she wouldn't see me for a couple of months but when I mentioned my aversion to crossing the sea, she agreed it would be best to stay. It was a little more difficult telling my sister Katie, she burst into tears and said she was already missing me. I told her I would see if she could come over for a few days during the holidays and she perked up a little bit, especially when I mentioned there were waterfalls and lots of birds on the island ... she is a sucker for both of those. Poppy called her tattoo guy at work to let him know not to let anyone pinch her tent spot on the hill.

The next morning the rest of the group packed up their gear and headed down to the dock to meet the launch when it arrived. When we finally waved then off I thanked my lucky stars I was still on solid ground as the water out of the harbor looked really choppy.

That morning there had been some last-minute joking from some of the guys about me staying just to get into Casey's pants ... little did they know!

The rest of the day was spent talking to Milly about our new jobs, then she gave us the rest of the week off to have some fun before, 'the hard work begins' as she put it. It actually didn't sound like it was going to be hard work at all really, our days would mostly involve checking through recorded video and logging siting's of different birds. We'd also be doing a lot of hiking to look for nesting areas and some videoing at night which sounded cool.

By the end of the day my body was feeling quite a bit better, although I had some pretty good-sized colorful bruises. They looked like a collection of bad air-brushed tattoos according to Casey. And speaking of tattoos, Poppy came to dinner that night wearing one of Casey's small crop tops, it revealed a lot of her inked art. The others were a little shocked until Poppy explained a few things about her life and said she was sick of covering up and wanted to be herself for the summer. What followed was a show and tell of various tats that the others had. Milly and Bela had at least four each, including a couple that they wouldn't reveal in public, Rex had one on his chest to go with the one on his arm and to everyone's surprise Maria had a couple as well, including one she wouldn't show. I knew exactly where it was, three small stars on her backside.

I got my strength back over the next couple of days, and even walked to the waterfall for a swim, in the lower pool. Milly and Bela joined us so there was no repeat of our first visit. It was great to see all the girls in bikinis though. Even Poppy wore a little two piece belonging to Casey.

I was also deemed well enough to move back into my tent. Casey had already said she wanted to stay outside tenting with Poppy for the rest of the summer.

That evening at dinner I found it hard to concentrate on the conversation around the table. My mind kept drifting off as I imagined what might happen later that night. I couldn't wait for bedtime!

However after dinner Maria asked me to help rearrange the large kitchen pantry to make room for more supplies that she was getting the next day. I could hardly refuse the simple request, so an hour had been spent moving stuff and wiping down shelves. It was close to ten o'clock when I headed back towards our tents after a quick shower. As I passed the research tent, Milly and Bela were just about to leave for an all-night vigil at one of the nesting sights ... they were hoping to get some close-up pictures and data on a rare endangered owl.

"Have a good night TJ." Milly whispered with a wink as I passed by. Her voice was laden with innuendo and I actually blushed. She laughed and reached over giving me a kiss on the cheek ,then added, "be gentle."

My face became even redder and I turned quickly so she couldn't see. I How the hell did she know anything was going to happen.

"Help me with my pack," she requested as I started to go.

I took a deep breath and tuned back to help.

"You can be so cute sometimes," she said with a smile seeing my dilemma.

As I helped her put on her pack. I took another deep breath, trying to recover my composure.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you TJ," she said sincerely. "You're a good guy, I'm sorry."

"It's OK," I muttered in reply. "But does everyone know about us, is it that obvious?"

"No ... well only to me ... and Bela. We've noticed the way you look at the girls, it's really cute"

"I don't want to be cute, I want to...."

"Hey, don't knock cute," she interrupted. "Girls love cute, it's a real turn on in a guy."

"I thought you weren't into guys?" I smiled and glanced over towards Bela.

"We swing both ways, and both of us like a cute guy from time to time," she said smiling at me.

"Oh, Ok." I said nervously.

Milly laughed at my discomfort. "Hey, relax! I'm not hitting on you TJ ... you're still a little young for us, besides you're taken. But don't worry, I think you're going to find out tonight what girls do with cute guys."

"Maybe not." I grimaced.

"Trust me, it's a certainty!"

"Not without condoms it's not." I replied.

"Oh. Can't help you there I'm afraid, we don't need them."

"I didn't think I would either." I said despondently.

"You can do lots of things without going all the way, but just make sure you tell the girls before things get out of hand in the heat of the moment. Having wriggle rats at your age is not gonna go down well. If you all know there's no protection then you can set boundaries."

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said smiling at her.

Milly leaned in and kissed me on the cheek again. "Go enjoy yourself before I start to cry." She said and playfully slapped my butt as I walked away.

I headed for my tent and made a bit of noise so the girls could hear I was there.

"Come visit in five minutes." I heard Poppy say quietly from inside her tent.

I stripped off my shorts and changed my underwear, then sat in the dark counting off approximately five minutes.

My heart was pounding as I crawled back outside and moved quietly over to Poppy's tent. The front flap was unzipped so I pulled it back and peeked in. The girls were both sitting cross legged in the middle of their wall to wall make-shift bed facing me. They were both wearing bras, panties and big smiles. I could tell in the dim light of the lantern that they had also both put on a little make-up ... a first for Casey since I'd been there. Her eyes were highlighted with eye shadow and mascara. She looked amazing. Poppy had gone the other way and had a lot less make-up on that usual, it made her face look softer. I'd never seen her look so beautiful. I entered the tent and sat opposite them smiling. We sat that way for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only thirty seconds. I broke the silence.

"You both look beautiful ... I mean really beautiful."

"Thanks." Casey replied. Poppy smiled back.

I took a deep breath, "OK, I need to tell you something before we ... look I'm not sure what's going to happen tonight ... well, I kind of do," I said with a stupid grin. "But It's just I think we need to set some rules before we start."

"Why don't we just see what happens and go with it?" replied Poppy with a shrug.

"Yeah, I mean I'm OK with that, if you are" Casey agreed, her voice giving away a little nervousness.

"I'm all for that, but there's a problem, we can't go all the way ... that's of course If you were even thinking about that, because it's alright if you weren't .... I mean I don't want to presume ...I just wanted you too know that ..."

"Know what TJ?" Casey interrupted as I babbled on.

"I don't have any condoms!" I blurted out.

"Oh, Ok. Is that all." Casey responded. "Well you don't need them," she added.

"Right, Ok. So that means you were only planning to go so far anyway. I'm cool with that." I said with a hint of disappointment.

"Hey, that's not what I meant," she replied. "I meant we don't need condoms because we can't get pregnant. Neither of us."

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"I'm on the pill, have been for a year. It regulates my period. So I'm good to go!" Casey said rather enthusiastically.

"And I've had an injection and can't get pregnant even if I wanted too." Poppy stated.

She went on to explain that living rough meant sometimes guys would try and take advantage of her. Nothing had happened yet but a couple of close calls had made her go to a clinic where they gave her an injection to stop an unwanted pregnancy.

"You've almost been raped? Fuck Poppy you need to get off the streets." I said in concern, taking her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"It's OK. I'm getting more careful. Besides I've been saving myself for you," she said and squeezed my hand back.

"What do you mean, saving yourself for me?" I asked.

"I've wanted you to be my first for as long as I can remember." She said quietly, looking down.

"I didn't know. Why haven't you said anything?" I replied, reaching up and lifting her head gently.

"Come on, you really haven't thought of me before in that way. I mean it's OK ... it's my fault. I not exactly the sort of girl you bring home to meet your parents. Am I?" She said sadly.

"I'm sorry. I should have gotten to know you better. But if it's any consolation, right now I'd be proud to take you home to meet my parents."

"Really, you ... you mean that?" her voice cracking with emotion.

"Of course I do." I responded tenderly.

"But I'm only wearing underwear?" Poppy said with a weak smile, tears forming in her eyes.

"You could wear anything you want." I replied leaning over and wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug.

"Group hug!" Casey said, joining in with tears in her eyes.

As we hugged, I kissed them both. They responded by kissing me back. As I turned from one to the other the kisses became more intense and passionate. When we finally broke the embrace we were all breathing hard.

"We've got something to show you." Casey said between breaths, and she glanced at Poppy.

"I hope you don't mind." Poppy said apprehensively looking at me.

They leant towards each other and kissed. Then they glanced back at me to see my reaction.

"No problem here." I said wide eyed and smiled.

Their lips met again, only this time the kiss was more passionate and their tongues collided as they slipped into each other's mouths . My cock started to tent in my shorts as I watched one of the sexiest shows I'd ever seen. Soon their hands were all over each other and Casey unhooked Poppy's bra and let it drop to the ground. I started to rub my cock as Casey bent down and took Poppy's hard nipple into her mouth. Poppy moaned as she looked at me over Casey's shoulder. She smiled when she saw me rubbing my dick inside my shorts. Eventually, Casey's bra came off and admit their kissing frenzy, both put a hand down the front of the other's panties. It wasn't long before Casey stated to become more vocal, as her hips thrust forward in rhythm with Poppy's finger that was deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" She cried out, gripping Poppy's body as her hips bucked up and down.

"Whoa! You leaked all over me!" Poppy exclaimed as Casey's orgasm subsided.

Casey fell back on the bed panting. Her panties were soaked and her swollen pussy lips still dripped a clear liquid.

I was still in a daze at what I'd seen as Poppy lent over and pulled me down to lie beside Casey. We started to kissed intermittently. I felt both them bring a hand around to the front of my boxers. They each sought to work their hands down inside the waistband until both had hold of my very erect cock.

"Yeah, you like this, don't you?" Casey said teasingly, as I groaned in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes," I grunted in reply before Poppy thrust her tongue into my mouth.

The girls continued to stroke me as we kissed. Casey slowly moved down my body and I raised my hips as she drew my underwear down my legs and over my feet. Then the fingers working me were suddenly joined by warm, wet licks and kisses as Casey switched to her mouth. I felt a tremble go through me as her tongue trailed over the tip of my cock. Poppy's hand moved lower and she cupped my balls and started to massage them softly. Casey now had access to my full erection and she fully engulfed my cock-head and slid half my shaft into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck Casey, I'm gonna spurt real quick if you keep that up." I muttered in ecstasy.

My warning did nothing to slow her down as her head bobbed up and down. With each downward motion she managed to take a little more of me down her throat until a full six inches was disappearing.

"Casey! I'm going to cum!" I finally cried out and tried to pull away from her.

Her head followed my movement and she gripped her lips tightly around my now pulsing cock. I shot into her mouth and she gagged slightly before pulling her head up and letting the rest of my cum shoot onto her face and neck. I tried to regained my composure, by gulping big breathes of air down.

"Hey Pops, come get some of this." Casey said between licks across my still erect cock.

Poppy's head disappeared from view and moments later I felt her tongue join Casey's as they cleaned off any residue cum. I pulled away and sat upright as their attention became too much for my sensitive knob. They too sat up and Casey's face was covered in my cum and it was dripping off her chin onto her breasts. Poppy lent forward and popped out her tongue to catch the drips. She then proceeded to lick the rest of my gooey globs off Casey's face, feeding some of it to her in open mouthed kisses.

"Where'd you learn to do a blow job like that?" I finally said as we all collapsed back onto the bed in a three-way embrace.

"I saw Maria ...." She started, before stopping abruptly, realising what she'd let slip.

I glanced at her. "Through the hole in the closet wall, I presume?" I enquired and grinned. "I noticed Maria has pretty good technique."

Casey blushed. "You know about the hole?"

I nodded. "Made having to stay inside a bit more bearable, I have to admit."

Casey's embarrassed look suddenly changed. "That means you spied on my Uncle!" she exclaimed accusingly.

"Yep, just like you did." I responded with raised eyebrows and a knowing look.

"Oh, shit we're both perv's." she muttered and sighed.

"Hey, there's a lot of worse things than a little voyeurism." I said and pulled her in for a hug and kiss.

"Wait on!" Poppy finally chipped in. "What hole in what closet?"

We explained what we were talking about and Poppy showed instant interest in exploring her voyeuristic instincts at some at some stage during her time on the island. With a wicked smile Casey said it could be arranged.

Poppy noticed I was still semi hard and commented on the fact. I looked down and my eyes confirmed her observation. I shrugged and smiled at her.

"You reckon he'll be up to being my first?" She said intently staring at me.

I could see look of apprehension in her eyes.

"Whenever you're ready, no hurry." I said softly back.

"I'm ready ... like I said before I've been ready for quite some time." She said and we kissed.

Poppy lay back against the assortment of pillows that had been piled up to form a bedhead. Casey sat beside her caressing her hair. I positioned myself over her body and kissed my way down from her mouth, over her breasts and stomach and stopped at the top of her strip of pubic hair. Poppy closed her eyes, and rested her head on Casey's chest. I gently rubbed and caressed down the small, trim patch of hair and spread her legs as I approached her wet and glistening labia. A bit unsure of what to do first I began working my tongue around her outer lips ... beginning with soft touches that gradually increased in intensity. I slowly inserted one, then two fingers into her pussy and started to rub where I believed the G spot was supposed to be located. Poppy moaned louder so I guess I must have been doing something right. Meanwhile my other hand migrated over to the inside of Casey's thighs and she had responded by opening her legs to give me access to her clit. Soon both girls were mewing and moaning under my touch. Casey quietly reached down and took my hand off her hardened, protruding nub and replaced it with her own. She looked at me and nodded toward Poppy. I smiled and nodded back, moving up between Poppy's legs I positioned my cock at the entrance to her gaping pussy lips. I licked my fingers and rubbed the wetness over my cock-head, then Casey reached forward and guided me slowly into Poppy. I heard a gasp as I slowly pushed forward into her warm and incredibly tight vagina. I was expecting some form of resistance at some stage but didn't find any and soon I was soon fully enveloped inside her. I started to slowly slide in and out until I got into a steady rhythm. Poppy's hips began to move in time with my inward thrusts and soon she was moaning loudly. Her hand reached out and her fingers entwined with Casey's in a tight grip and she orgasmed. I was shocked that I'd actually made a girl climax while doing it. I was so pleased with myself that I temporarily forgot I hadn't cum yet. I quickly rectified that by continuing to thrust harder and faster ... until I felt my balls about to explode. To my surprize Poppy came a second time and that was it for me and I emptied myself into her pulsing vagina. I collapsed beside her , both of us gasping for breath our bodies glistening with sweat.

Beside us Casey gave a deep groan, her eyes shut tight. She opened her mouth in a large O as her own orgasm swept across her body. It lasted for some time and both Poppy and I observed her with smiles on our faces.

We were all pretty spent and lay side by side holding hands as we relaxed in post orgasmic bliss.

"I think I might wait until tomorrow before you put your monster in me." Casey said quietly and cuddled into me.

Poppy spooned me from behind and wrapped her arms around my chest. The next thing I remember is waking up with the two naked girls draped over me. I slowly untangled myself from their limbs and crawled out of the tent and stood stretching and yawning.

"Whoo hoo, nice!" I heard from across the way.

I looked over sleepily, rubbing my eyes to were the voice came from. Bela was standing in front of her tent looking and shaking her head.

"Want'a cover that up, a bird might land on it." She said and gestured I should look down.

I suddenly realized I was standing there nude and to make matters worse I had morning wood sticking out in front of me. I groaned and rushed over to my tent with Bela's laughter ringing in my ears. Pulling some shorts on I headed for the outdoor shower block, careful to avoid Bela, who was un-packing her stuff onto one of the tables in the research tent.

123456...9