Island Times - A Voyeur Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't feel strange watching my Dad have sex, they're just a good-looking couple, and it's not like I'm in the room with them. I don't watch when they lie in bed afterwards talking and kissing as that seems more personal and private ... that's just the way I see it anyway. Still it's been a hell of a learning curve and I think I know every way to give and receive pleasure with a girl. I know my Mom and Dad had great sex, Katie and I could hear them sometimes ... we'd sit in the hallway and giggle listening ... maybe the sex is what kept them together for so long.

Anyway, back to the walk through the bush to the waterfall. We'd turned inland onto quite a steep track and even though I was pretty fit by the time we reached the top my body was starting to sweat. Poppy was panting for breath and her skin was glowing with sweat too. Another couple of minutes and we rounded a bend and there it was, or more to the point there they were. Two waterfalls, one higher up that dropped about 15 feet onto a rocky outcrop and then another 40 foot fall into a large pond at the bottom. I must admit they were pretty spectacular and far better than I was expecting. We stood at the bottom by the pool for a few minutes admiring the view and letting the breeze blow a mist of cool spray over our hot bodies. "Com'on, I've got something cool to show you." Casey said as she made her way around the rocks to the side of the falls.

Poppy and I followed along and suddenly lost sight of Casey as she disappeared into the rock wall. We looked ahead but couldn't see where she had gone.

"In here!" Casey's head popped out from behind a big rock and disappeared again.

We approached the spot where she'd gone and saw a gap between the shear rock face and the big rock in front. Poppy and I squeezed through the gap and came out to into a small clearing at the side of the falls. Casey was no where to be seen again. Then from above we heard her shout over the sound of the falling water.

"Start climbing, there's hand holds in the rock face to your right!"

We looked over and then up, just in time to see Casey's feet disappear out of sight about 20 feet up.

"You first." I said to Poppy. "I'll catch you if you fall." I added smiling.

Poppy flashed a smile and leapt onto the rock face.

"What makes you think I'll fall, try and keep up." she laughed and started to climb with effortless ease.

"Bloody hell." I stood shocked for a moment and then launched myself onto the rock face and raced after her.

Reaching the top I tumbled over onto a large ledge where Casey and Poppy were waiting.

"You took your time ... we could have had a nap waiting for you!" Poppy mocked, shaking her head.

"What are you a mountain goat?" I replied looking back over the ledge at the 40-foot drop.

"Hey this is nothing compared to what I have to climb to get home every night in the city."

I looked back at her confused but instead of giving more information she just got up and walked away toward the second waterfall. Casey followed and I tagged behind.

I was already impressed with the pool at the bottom of the lower falls but the one under the top falls was even more spectacular. It was a lot smaller than the one below but because of the closeness of the falling water and the rocks all around it looked amazing.

"Who's up for a swim?" Casey asked, already removing her hiking boots and socks.

"In our clothes?" Poppy queried.

"If you want ... but they'll take awhile to dry even in this heat, I'm going in my underwear." Casey replied and started to pull her top off.

I was liking this idea, as I saw Casey drop her T Shirt on a rock. However I was disappointed that her sports bra hardly revealed anything of those perky little boobs. I was even more disappointed when she looked at me and gestured with her hand.

"Turn around TJ, no panty shots today."

I obediently turned around and waited facing the bushes.

"Stay that way until Poppy gets undressed." Casey added.

"Come on Poppy, it's really quite warm, the sun on the rocks heats the water in shallow parts." I heard Casey say before a splash indicated she had dived in. I waited until I heard a second splash, followed a few seconds later by Poppy telling me I could turn around. Stripping off my boots, socks, T Shirt and shorts, I approached the edge of the water. The girls were in the middle of the pool and I noticed Poppy still had her shirt on.

"Whoo hoo! Nice body Tiny!" Casey hooted.

I'm sure I blushed at her comment, but hoped I was too far away for her see. Quickly diving into the water, I came up a couple of yards in front of the girls and was greeted with a splash in the face from Casey. An all-out splashing fight ensued as we treaded water, laughing and trying to grab what air we could. I quickly noticed I was being ganged up on by the other two, so taking measures into my own hands I lunged forward and putting a hand on each head I dunked them below the surface. In return they tried to dunk me and we wrestled around until suddenly Poppy pulled away.

"Oh, damn it all!" Poppy exclaimed in an annoyed tone.

Casey and I stopped and looked over as Poppy ducked beneath the surface. We looked at each other confused until Poppy's head appeared above the water.

"My shirts come off!" Poppy explained.

We all looked around until I saw it over in the shallow water.

"Over there." I pointed and swam over to retrieve the shirt.

Unusually Poppy didn't follow me over to where I held her shirt up. She hung in the deeper water, with an uncertain look on her face. Casey noted something was wrong.

"What's the matter Poppy?" Casey asked concerned.

"Nothing ... it's just that ... I don't like people seeing me up there."

"You've got a bra on haven't you?"

"Yeah, it's not my boobs I'm worried about ... it's ... I've got some pretty weird tattoos and I don't want people to know ... they already think I'm a freak."

"Hey, it's cool. I'll bring the shirt over." I offered.

"No wait, it's OK." Poppy said and sighed. "Just throw it up on the rocks ... I guess I can trust you not to tell anyone ... right TJ?" she asked looking at me intently.

"Of course you can." I replied sincerely.

"OK, it's cool then." Poppy said and swam off towards the waterfall.

Casey and I looked at each other, shrugged, and carried on swimming ourselves.

About ten minutes later Casey headed for a large flat rock and slithered out of the water onto her back on the warm stone surface. I followed her and sat on the edge with my feet still in the water. Casey had her eyes shut and I couldn't help but steal a glance at her wet panties as they clung to her lower body. They had become a little see through.

"Saw that." She said squinting up at me.

"Hey, I've already seen your boobs remember?" I said calmly as though looking at her pubic region was nothing. In reality I was starting to get a little erect, so I slipped back into the water.

"Hey, I thought we weren't going to mention that again?" Casey said still lying there squinting at me.

"He's seen your boobs!" Poppy said from behind Casey.

Casey sat up shocked that Poppy was out of the water and had heard the comment. She turned to explain my comment but just ended up staring open mouthed. I was looking up from the water stunned as well.

Poppies upper body was covered in dozens of colorful tattoos. There were butterflies, angels, flowers, skulls and snakes. A huge assortment of various designs. Poppy instinctively put her hands over her upper body to cover up. She looked embarrassed.

"Wow! You look amazing Poppy." Casey finally managed to say in awe.

"Wow, is right ... you're like a piece of living art Poppy." I said in agreement.

"You really like it?" Poppy said uncertainly.

"Heck yeah!" Casey exclaimed. "Don't cover them up."

"Yeah , Pops, you look great." I smiled up at her.

I'd only called her 'Pops' once before and it was while giving her a hug after we won the charity quiz. I kind of knew she liked the endearment as she had squeezed a little harder in the hug.

Poppy smiled at me and let her hands down. She sat next to Casey. For the next twenty minutes Poppy explained each tattoo and why she'd got them. There were ones for happy reasons but also ones she'd gotten in dark times. It was like her life story in pictures. She explained that her Dad had left when she was nine, he was a violent man and had beaten both her and her Mom. Her Mom had stabbed him with a kitchen knife once when he was slapping Poppy around and finally the police arrested him and he was sent to prison for three years. After only a year inside he had been killed in a fight over an iPod. Her Mom had been on drugs for years and died of an overdose on Poppies fourteenth birthday. She'd lived with her sister and her sister's boyfriend for two years but when she was sixteen the boyfriend started to touch her. She confronted her sister about it but wasn't believed and got kicked out on the streets. For the last two years she had been living rough and had a part time job at a bakery before school to earn money. She now lived in a tent on a hill by above a park near the school. She climbed up to her little clearing each night, it was a safe place with two others living there in their own tent. They even had a small stream nearby that they used to get drinking water and wash. One of the others living there was a tattoo artist who still worked in town, he was the one who had tatted Poppy.

I couldn't believe what I heard. She was an A student and was always at school. How the hell could she do that and live in a tent. I suddenly realized I'd never bothered to take much time to just talk to her ... we'd been in the same classes since elementary school. I felt so bad and I found myself apologizing to her all through her story.

When she'd finished, Casey was on the verge of crying and I was pretty choked up too. Poppy told us she was going to be OK. Her future plan included university and she wanted to be an environmental anthropologist ... I wasn't sure what that even was but knew she was smart enough to probably do anything. I apologized again for not taking time to talk to her and trying harder to be a friend ... her reply shocked me.

"TJ, you're probably the only person at school who has ever tried to be my friend. I was always pushing you away ... it's what I've always done to survive. But I've never forgotten when we won that quiz and you called me Pops ... that was real special to me. I even got a tat to remember it," she said quietly before tears flooded her eyes. I was surprised by her reaction and reached over and gave her a hug. It lasted a long time as she quietly wept. Casey sat beside us and gently caressed Poppy's arm.

Finally Poppy took a deep breath and let me go.

"Can I show you your tat" she said with a sniff.

"I'd like that." I replied softly.

Poppy reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away into her lap. She turned slightly and there on the side of her right breast was 'TJ's Pops' surrounded by a red heart. I just stared at it. She'd actually had my name tattooed onto her breast. I must have looked shocked.

"Hey, the heart doesn't mean I'm in love with you or anything." Poppy stated seeing my reaction. "Heart symbols mean something good to me ... you made me feel good, so you got a heart."

"I don't know what to say ... I'm honored that you would do that."

"Thanks." She said smiling. "But what about the boobs ... are they OK? You know you're the first guy ... and girl for that matter, to see them ... are they as nice as Casey's? Something which you haven't explained yet by the way."

"They are amazingly beautiful boobs if you ask me." said Casey grinning.

"I would have to totally agree with that ... but comparison is hard cause I only got a brief glimpse of one of Casey's so I'm unsure." I looked at Casey and shrugged.

"Are you kidding me, really ... you think I'm going to let you see my boobs again!" she said shaking her head.

"It'd be only for research purposes. Come on, I'm sure your scientist parents would agree." I joked.

"Yeah right! I'm pretty sure they'd question your reasons for this research, and besides how can I compare to Poppy, she's got your freaking name on hers!"

"From what I saw earlier ... a hallway bumping towel drop (I said explaining to Poppy). I think you would provide a very a worthy comparison."

"Well for the sake of science." Casey sighed and pulled her sports bra off.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was staring at not one but two pairs of amazing breasts. I looked from one to the other and tried to put a serious face on as though I was actually judging something.

"Want to check for bounce?" Casey said, trying to sound professional.

She cupped both breasts, raised them up and then dropped them. There was hardly any bounce as they were so firm. To my surprise Poppy followed suit, with the same result. Both girls looked at me for a comment. I was feeling a stirring in my shorts that could become embarrassing, but there was no way I was going to stop this little game.

"Ahh ... still not sure." I shook my head and tapped my chin as in deep in thought.

"Maybe you need to touch for firmness." Poppy said making eye contact.

She leaned slightly forward and pushed her breasts out.

"Good point." Casey agreed and sat more upright with her breasts pushed out.

Ok, my cock was now definitely on the move and to be honest I didn't give a shit. Reaching out I cupped a breast of each girl. Gently I squeezed each in turn, then I rubbed my thumb over their nipples. That got an audible moan from Poppy, she blushed as her nipple grew hard. Casey's little nub was also stiffening under my attention and her areola became covered in goose bumps. I switched breasts and repeated my actions. There was a tension in the air as we looked intently at each other. Not really knowing where to go from here I followed what I'd seen my Dad do with Maddie. I lowered my head and took Poppy's nipple into my mouth and sucked, rolling my tongue over the tip ... I also continued my hand play with Casey's breasts. Poppy was now breathing deeper and I could hear her gasp as I switched to her other breast. After a couple of minutes I looked up and both girls had their eyes shut and their breathing told be they were both aroused. I lowered my head to Casey's now very hard and red nipples, while my hand went over to caress Poppy.

I was rock hard now and wasn't sure if either girl had looked to see. Their breathing was now getting to the point of panting ... I pulled my head back again and was shocked to see that Casey had one hand inside her panties and was gently rubbing ... Poppy was staring straight at my bulging underwear, which were straining to hold my erection. She looked at me then lowered her hand and rubbed it along my cock. I stared back at her and reached forward and slipped my hand between her legs, brushing across her still damp panties. We both kept our eyes locked on each other as our hand movements increased in speed. Poppy's eyes kind of glazed over and she shut them as I felt her moving her hips in time to my hand movements. I then felt a second hand on my cock and glanced down just in time to see Casey's hand reach over my waistband and slid inside my underwear. I looked up at her and she was smiling at me with an intense look in her eyes. I recognized the look straight away, Maddie had it just before she orgasmed. Casey's hand was moving faster over her panty covered clit and just as her body started to shake I latched my mouth onto her nipple again and sucked it strongly. With a guttural cry Casey orgasmed and her whole body went into spasms. I sat up and pulled her body into mine and enjoyed the feeling of her as she twitched and ground into me. All this was too much for my cock and I pulled it out and shot rope after rope of cum over both girls legs and stomachs. It took both of us a few minutes to regain our breathing and finally we sat back.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" Poppy said looking at us grinning. "I never knew watching someone cum could be such a fucking turn on. You two were amazing!" "Did you ... you know ... as well? I mean I think we kind of ignored you a bit" Casey said apologetically.

"You bet! You just couldn't hear me over all the noise you were making." Poppy replied.

"Sorry about the mess." I said with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, ... I didn't notice that." Casey looked down at her stomach and thighs and then glanced at Poppy's.

"All that came out of you!" she exclaimed in wonder.

"Afraid so." I answered, "I can tell you it's a lot more than usual"

"Usual, meaning when you're with your girlfriend?" Casey asked.

"I don't have a girlfriend, and I haven't done anything like this with any of the girls I've dated before ... well OK there was one girl, but it wasn't a good memory for either of us." I said honestly.

"Well, if we're telling the truth, I've never been past first base". Casey replied.

"I know I sure as hell haven't!" added Poppy. We were all quiet for a long moment.

"We should wash off." Casey finally broke the silence.

I stood and moved to the side so they could get past and into the water.

"I'm not an expert but isn't that supposed shrink again?" Poppy said pointing to my still erect cock.

"Ah ... probably ... yeah." I mumbled slightly embarrassed that they were both now staring. "This is all pretty new to me so I don't know ... normally he goes down ... but it doesn't help that you two are standing in-front of me naked."

"How big is it ... I mean length wise ... I thought they were smaller than that?" Casey asked looking up at me then returning her gaze down.

"Seven and a half inches." I replied.

"You know exactly, you've measured it!" Poppy said laughing.

"It's a guy thing OK". I blushed and brushed past her diving into the water.

The girls followed me in and Poppy swam over to where I was treading water.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you TJ."

"It's OK." I smiled at her.

"So it is bigger than normal then?" Casey asked me again as she joined us.

"Yeah, a bit I guess."

"Cool ... and I like it ... I think it's a nice shape," she added and swam off towards the rocks where our clothes were.

Poppy grinned at me. "I agree with her research." She turned and swam off after Casey.

We dressed and climbed down the rocks to the walking track and made our way back to the campsite. As the tents came into view, we stopped and looked at each other. There was an awkward silence.

"Well this has all been pretty surreal." Poppy said.

"Yeah, I guess it has." I shrugged.

"So it's our secret, right?" Casey looked at us both for agreement.

"Yeah." We both said in unison.

"But we're gonna do it again, right?" Casey added with mischievous smile.

"Hell yeah!" Poppy said smiling back.

"Who am I do deny you wishes." I added, smiling too.

The others weren't back yet so we went down to the dock to wait for Maria, Rex's girlfriend, and Bella, Milly's research partner to return from the mainland with supplies. When their boat finally docked we helped lug boxes of groceries up to the Ranger Station kitchen and then helped prepare dinner.

Bella was as good looking as Milly, but while Milly was dark haired and black, Bella was a redhead with short styled hair and long lightly tanned limbs. Maria, who was also a park ranger, had been Uncle Rex's girlfriend for about a year. For a woman in her late thirties she looked pretty hot in her Khaki ranger shorts and matching shirt. The next few days at camp went by quickly and I didn't get many chances to be alone with either Casey or Poppy for any length of time. Hikes with bird spotting and lectures on local flora and fauna took up most of the day. In the evenings we were all pretty tired and sleep came quickly.

123456...9