All Comments on 'Island Vacation Ch. 19'

by imaging

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
nylookingnylooking5 months ago

Loved it! It had me checking my favorites and hoping for the next chapter right from the start!

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Thank you for this journey

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this and definitely want more from this couple, a sequel is a must

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An amazing 1st effort at a longer piece. Loved every bit of it. Your future efforts now have a very high bar to live up to. Thanks for taking us along.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sequel! Sequel! This has been one of the best stories in Literotica in ages. Tim and Jen are a great couple and their sexual awakening journey has been superb. Please keep it going!

Big_Mike_1966Big_Mike_19665 months ago

What a fantastic end to this story, I wouldn't oppose to a sequel!

Speechless2025Speechless20255 months ago

An spectacular and! I can't waitto toabout

Speechless2025Speechless20255 months ago

A fantastic series! I csnt wait to see what Jen and Tim get up to next! I'm thinking thinking about a swing party orgy! 😄

omahakiwiomahakiwi5 months ago

Thanks for this. Would love a sequel

SparkyrexSparkyrex5 months ago

Great story. Small criticism hope you don't mind. Tim never performs cunnilingus on his bride. One of the most erotic stories I've read on Literotica. Thank you very much.

Ed19611961Ed196119615 months ago

I checked my favorites every day. I could read it forever. Much better than "setting, uncertainty, sex with abnormally large cocks" all in 3 paged.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, especially the surprise at the end. What a launching point for a sequel.

Looking forward to whatever comes next. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very enjoyable read, and stimulating. Well written with plausible conversations as narrative. Not spoiled with excessive grunts and screams....just intense feelings shared naturally. One of the best stories I've ever found in Literotica. I hope you will write more, and soon. Thank you for this wonderful story of a couple's growth and adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A sequel would be great to read. The cats out of the bag and they're not on the island now. How far are they willing to go? Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A sequel would be great. There's definitely several directions you could take these characters now that they anonymity of where they live and the safety net of being far away in vacation is gone. Great job of writing. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. A sequel would be great

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

"I do have thoughts about a sequel."

Yes, please! Looks like more fun with Mickey and Kate, obviously very discreet considering... And like Mickey and Kate go back to the resort at least once a year and sometimes more, it would make sense for Tim and Jen to do the same. After all, Jen has unfinished business with some store keepers, among others. And of course, there are always new friends (and lovers) to make. And it would be a shame to leave Tim out of the fun. Both of them playing and exploring with new friends in the context of a strong, loving marriage is far better than just turning Jen into a slut ready to take on any new cock, which would ruin the story line. You've really done great so far, so keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userimaging@imaging
Straight, professional man who enjoys intelligent, discreet and curious women. Many of my works are based on personal experiences, others are unfulfilled fantasies. The rest are born of my overly active imagination.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES