Camp In The Woods

Story Info
Making camp more fun with a few friends.
1.4k words
4.2
18.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters in this story are over 18.]

Melea moved quickly through the woods away from the camp, the poorly marked trail and the rapidly dimming light making it hard to see exactly where she was going.

"C'mon," she said to Lou, the other counselor trailing behind her. "I think we're almost there." She grabbed his hand and propelled him forward, and, around a bend, they entered a clearing where a little chapel had been laid out, with several benches facing a makeshift podium.

"I think this should be far enough away," she decided. "They've never used this any other year I've been here."

Coming up behind her, Lou pressed his body in to hers. Reaching around in front, he grabbed a breast in each hand through her top, and squeezed. Melea closed her eyes and shivered as he pulled down the straps of her top. He had lots of practice with her front-clasp bra and it was little obstacle. In a moment, her breasts were free. He squeezed again and again, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs and pressing his erection against her ass.

"Your tits are perfect," he whispered in her ear as she closed her eyes and pushed backward with her ass.

After a bit, both the erection and a hand disappeared, and she heard the sound of a zipper. Lou grabbed one of her hands and pulled it behind her, placing it on his cock even as his other hand squeezed her breast hard.

Melea's hand slowly ran up and down Lou's cock. She had seen it once before, in the back of his car, but hadn't gotten to touch it. She turned around and looked at it more closely, still rubbing it slowly. He put a hand on her shoulder and pushed down lightly, and she slowly sank down to her knees, bringing his cock to eye level.

"Kiss it," he muttered.

She did as he asked, kissing it on the base and then kissing up the shaft. She used her tongue when she kissed the head, then made her way back down and up again. When she got back to the head, he pushed forward a little, popping it inside.

Her mouth formed an O around his cock while she got used to the sensation. Then she slid her lips just an inch down the shaft, and back up. She went a little further, and then a little further, and then a little further. After that she went a little faster, and a little faster, and a little faster.

Finally she managed to get all of it in her mouth, his balls resting against her chin as she paused to consider her achievement. Then she resumed flying up and down his shaft, listening to him moan her name as his breath grew more and more ragged.

Out of the corner of her eye, Melea saw movement in the woods. It was hard to get a good look, but there was definitely someone there. She could see a blur of movement from the person's midsection, and not much else, but she was a little occupied at the moment.

Lou's body stiffened. "Oh shit. I'm gonna... Oh, fuck. Melea... I'm gonna... Oh... fuck... Melea... I'm gonna... oh... your mouth... OHHHH... OH, MELEA!!" With one last grunt, Lou pulled Melea's head forward and exploded in her mouth.

Melea's throat bobbed as she had to swallow over and over, some cum leaking out and running down her chin.

Finally, Lou slowed to a stop and pulled out, both of them catching their breath. Melea had never been so horny in her life.

Another rustling where Melea had seen motion drew their attention, and, seemingly knowing he was busted, Jeff, who worked in the camp cafeteria, came out of the woods, his cock still in his hand. Nobody said anything as he approached.

Jeff stopped just short of Melea, his cock hanging out. She reached out and squeezed it, causing him to sigh as he sat down at one of the benches. She lowered on to her hands and took him in to her mouth.

He immediately held the side of Melea's head, lacing his fingers through her hair. Holding her in place, he began to slide in and out of her mouth. Each time he entered, she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, causing him to groan. She reached up with one hand and cupped his balls, squeezing them lightly.

Behind her, Melea felt Lou lift up her skirt and slide his hand in to her panties, gripping her ass tightly, running his finger up and down the crack. When she felt him tug on her panties, she shook her hips to help him along, lifting one knee and then the other until they were off.

Now she felt Lou's fingers rubbing up and down her pussy, which was already soaking wet. She moaned on to Jeff's cock, which he was furiously pushing in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes, the fingers were gone, and she was wiggling her ass in protest when it happened. She felt something much bigger rub up against her pussy and then with a thrust, Lou was inside her.

Lou's move pushed her forward, putting Jeff's cock deep in her throat. He responded by pushing harder in to her mouth, driving her back on Lou's cock. They began to push and pull her back and forth, getting a little deeper each time as they found a rhythm.

Melea lost track of time. She was vaguely aware that maybe they were being a little loud, but mostly all she was was full. Completely filled on both ends, only able to communicate in a sort of screaming hum as she was thrust back and forth between them.

Lou and Jeff were saying things to and about her, calling her names, telling her how good she felt. But she wasn't hearing them; not really. She was mostly aware of the slow buildup within her that was picking up speed. It felt like her body was on fire and all she knew was that she was desperate to get where it was taking her.

Her trance was broken as Jeff stepped backward and pulled himself out of her mouth, beginning to jack off right in front of her face. She became more aware of Lou's voice behind her.

"Fuck, I need to pull out soon I'm gonna..."

Melea pushed backward further on to his cock. "No! Not yet. I'm gonna cum! Make me cum!"

She continued slamming backwards, until his balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust.

"Melea!" he called out in warning.

"Almost there..." she panted, not even slowing down.

"Melea..." he moaned. She clamped down on his cock as hard as she could.

Suddenly, he slammed in to her pussy and held himself there, yelling out.

"Oh... fuck... Melea... can't... Melea... Melea! Fuck! I'm cumming... in... I'm cumming in you!" he announced between gasps, pushing deep into Melea's pussy.

The hot, wet explosion inside her pushed Melea over the edge.

"UH! UH! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING! FUCK, DON'T STOP! UH! UH! UH!"

Melea's entire body was electric as she slammed backwards in to Lou over and over again. She'd almost forgotten Jeff with there but then she heard a loud roar in front of her and felt a warm splash against her forehead, which dripped between her eyes as she was blasted again across the nose, the cheek, and then finally directly on her open mouth.

Jeff backed off. Melea's whole body was shaking as Lou stayed behind her, grinding up against her, not wanting to quit.

That stopped abruptly as they heard voices and footsteps coming up the trail. Lou jumped backwards, both he and Jeff struggling to get their pants up.

Melea got up and pulled her skirt down and her top up, grabbing her panties from the ground and wiping off her face as best she could before hurling them in to the woods.

Not wanting to answer a lot of questions, she hissed, "Come on!" and started back down the trail, staying in motion with a "Hi," as she passed the group coming the other direction so that nobody would get a chance to study how flushed she still was, or what was running down her legs.

As the guys hustled to catch up to her she slowed down, saying, "That was fun. Maybe tomorrow we can find another spot to hike to."