Ismene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ismene wanted to ask questions, but she wasn't allowed to speak to him. She wondered if she could ask Dante to ask him, if that would be allowed, but Dante didn't give her a chance, helping her down off the chair and leading her out.

"So," he began as they walked. "Cardio?"

Ismene was so caught off guard that she giggled when she blushed, then her hand went to her mouth quickly.

"No, Ismene. You always do that. Never cover your smile, it's beautiful. I love it. Come on," he grinned, pulling her by her hand to their room.

Tossing her on the bed sideways, he grabbed her ankles and wrapped them around him as he unfastened his pants and shoved them down, then leaned over her. His hand moved down to her pussy and she bit her lip as he watched her face. Leaning closer, he kissed her again and again, looking down at her between kisses and even during as she slowly lost herself to his touch.

"There's my perfect girl," he breathed as his finger slid through her pussy lips and he was greeted by her hot and wet need. "I'm going to f... make you scream for me now, Izz."

Ismene opened her eyes to look up at him as he lifted her hips, lining up his cock before yanking her hips to his as he thrust forward. Ismene screamed in ecstasy, her eyes rolling up as she gripped her own hair. Taking firm hold of her waist and hips, Dante began fucking her fast and hard, ramming into her as he yanked her onto him. Her screams grew louder and longer as she tried to find something to hold on to. She found nothing as her body was yanked into oblivion, the bliss cascading over her in violent wave after wave, unending.

Ismene panted, trying to breathe as she turned her head. Dante was there, his shoulder above her as he caught his breath above her.

"Izz?" he asked and it sounded like he was repeating it.

"Uhh."

"You good?"

"Uhh."

He chortled, then pushed back, easing out of her. Ismene was inordinately disappointed that she had missed him coming inside of her somehow. "We're going to have to get you something to go under you when we fu... have sex. Or do it somewhere besides our bed. Mmm, that was amazing, Izz. We need to hurry and get a shower or we'll be late to breakfast. Come on," he laughed, picking her limp form up off the bed.

"Can I I w-wash your hair?" she asked sleepily.

"Sure," he laughed.

There were other people in the bathroom, but she didn't really care as Dante knelt in front of her so she could wash his hair, playing in it and running her fingers through it. The other men talked to him and he talked back, but all of the girls were silent as they scrubbed their men clean. Ismene finished his hair, then started washing herself, wondering if Dante expected her to scrub him too. It seemed he didn't as he picked up the soap and started washing. She teasingly pushed against him, fighting for the water to rinse and he laughed, picking her up and turning her away so he could rinse off. She threw her arms around him and blocked the water, letting it run down her arms as she giggled at him.

"Seems you are letting her get by with a lot," one of the men noted disapprovingly.

Dante lowered Ismene to the floor and looked over to the man challengingly. "We are newlyweds, playing around and enjoying touching each other. She knows how to act when the situation calls for it, don't you Izzy?" he asked, looking down at her.

Ismene nodded up at him quickly, confused by what the man was saying. She wasn't allowed to laugh and have fun?

"She needs to learn that the man comes first, not playing around."

"I know our ways," Dante snapped. "Do you really presume to preach to me about it, Brother David?"

"Just a friendly reminder, First. She is given too much leeway and needs to be taught to understand that's not our way."

"I know what she needs. What I need. You are dismissed, David. Alter your schedule. Report to Henry and let him know that Jeremy is no longer lowest among us."

"You would set me down for not allowing that girl to go against our ways?" David demanded.

"I would set you down for presuming to question me, for presuming to cite prescripts to me. Read them again, David. Read page 8, paragraph two. 'A vessel is not to be coddled, but neither shall she be punished for ignorance when not acting in a disrespectful or harmful way.' Did she mean disrespect, David? Or harm? Has her training started? She was being playful and showing affection. I will see to MY vessel, David, you will see to your own. Now go and report to Henry immediately."

David looked abashed as he left the bathroom, still wet from the shower.

Ismene dropped her eyes and stood still while Dante rinsed off, but he pulled her close and rinsed her off too, stroking her hair gently to rinse the shampoo out. "Do not worry over him. I will guide you and make sure you do not misstep. I know you are trying, Ismene."

She nodded, staring up at him and his earnest face. The love there in his eyes, the adoration... had it always been there? Had she really thought it was a creeper vibe and not just pure love?

Pulling her out of the water, he pointed to the towels and she grabbed two as he turned the water off and joined her. He dried off right there and she had watched others do the same, leaving the towels in a bin. She wished she could keep hers and sighed as she tossed it in, then followed him back to their room as he led her by her chain. She was a little surprised that the men walked around without clothes as well to and from the shower, but she supposed it made more sense. Still, none of them were shy about looking her over as he walked her through the living room. Didn't they have their own girls to look at?!?

Dante pulled on his pants and boots quickly, then led her right back out to the dining room and she actually sighed as she went down to the floor. Dante glanced at her, his eyebrow high, but said nothing. This time, she looked around under the table at the other girls as she ate. Only two of them looked sad, both of them picking at their food, but not mishandled. That reminded her. She patted Dante's leg when she finished and pointed to the living room and he nodded and handed her down a cup of water.

"Tomorrow I will bring salve too," he murmured, then handed her her own chain.

She hurried out to Beth who was still standing bravely and lifted the cup to her lips. Beth cut her eyes at the dining room and Dante was in the doorway and gave her a nod. Beth drank down all of it, then looked down at Ismene with grateful tears in her eyes. Ismene didn't linger, she hurried back to Dante and handed him her chain, but he just handed it back to her.

"You have training now, my love. Follow the others and behave for me. Find me in the living room when you are finished."

Ismene nodded, then paused and looked up at him a moment, then lifted her face for a kiss as she went on tiptoe. He grinned and leaned down to kiss her, stroking her cheek affectionately.

Catching up with the other girls all moving down the hall quietly, she planned.

She did listen during their training and she read the book they were all given, but in the back of her mind she was thinking furiously. Her biggest hope was that the people running this were full of shit and this was all some elaborate trick of some kind. The police would be looking for them and find them. Her second hope was that if it were true, they would be stopped. People would know what was happening and shut it down. Still, she had to plan like it was all real and she would have to make it through the next four years before she could get away.

For that she would need allies. She would have to get to know the other girls and feel them out, see who was amenable. She couldn't do that until she learned all of this idiocy in the book and in their training and get the stupid tattoo. She was dreading that part.

She focused on the trainer and the book, determined to learn quickly.

When lunch came and they were dismissed, Ismene hung back and walked behind a girl that had been sniffling the whole class. Reaching up quickly, she squeezed the girl's hand in a comforting gesture, then quickly let go. There were small ways to show support and make friends.

Dante was waiting for her in the living room and she smiled when she saw him, then was surprised that she did. It hadn't been contrived, seeing him had made her smile. Hurrying to him, she handed him her chain and he grinned as he took it, leaning over to kiss her.

She curled up against his leg at the table and listened to the men speaking above. When Dante asked how the training was going, she tried not to sit up and listen too openly.

"The first day went well, I think. Only one of them seemed to be upset, but she still listened and followed along in her book. Your girl was very focused and I noticed she was not following along in the book, she was reading ahead. She was on her second readthrough by the time training ended."

Ismene was shocked. He had been watching her?!? He had watched all of them obviously, but for him to know she had been reading ahead and had finished and started again made her unaccountably uncomfortable at his keen perception.

Dante reached down and petted her hair fondly and she turned to smile up at him and caught his wrist to kiss it. "She is eager to learn, this one," Dante smiled.

"They all seem to be falling into line fairly easily," Henry noted. "Only a couple of holdouts and I think even Beth would fall into line quickly now."

"I told you honey would work better than the stick," Dante told him, sitting back. "So long as they know they will be treated well, they will be happy to fall into line and be saved from what is happening outside."

"Even Vikki isn't upset over being here so much as losing contact with her family and friends," another man volunteered. "She is very passionate in bed and loses herself to me quickly. She wants to drown out the sorrow with me and her sister wives."

"Your sister wives enjoy each other as well as you? And you allow it?" another man asked.

"I enjoy watching," the man laughed. "And it isn't like I could do them all at once."

"I intend to take turns with mine, a different one each night. I like to focus on one at a time and make her my world for the moment."

"There is no wrong way so long as you are not being cruel," Dante told them.

"I am still surprised you brought only one. With your rank, you could have brought five! Even the lowest among us could bring two?"

"One is all I wanted. She is all I wanted. She is all I have wanted for a long while. It is fine for all of you to have multiple wives, but for me, there is only her. It would have been unfair to bring another girl with me, let alone four more."

"I think it's beautiful," Gavin told him. "To have such strong feelings and only want her. And very bold considering you didn't recruit her and prime her beforehand. You couldn't know how she would react or what she would do."

"Oh, I knew. I knew everything about her."

"And is she all you hoped for?" Henry asked.

"And more," Dante smiled, stroking her face again as she blushed.

"I admit, she is stunning, but she is so tiny?"

"I like tiny. She is perfect," Dante spoke softly, still looking down into Ismene's eyes as she blushed even more. He blinked, then looked up. "After lunch, you all have your jobs, get them done quickly. I have the large board ready for sign ups. You may only sign up for one slot, then go to the back of the line to sign up for a second slot. Line up in rank order. For those of you assigned second PT, do not forget that you cannot schedule anything if you or your group has PT during that time. If you or your group does not have PT, keep that in mind and try to fill that slot first. Two hour slots, six slots per day. Table cleared before the next group, understood?"

"What if no one is slotted after us, can we go four hours?"

"So long as your job is done and you aren't shirking PT or meals. My group, we are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from six to eight. Jeremy, stay on your toes. You get put on second PT, I will bring in someone else to take your place."

"Yes, First!" Jeremy called breathlessly.

"Hand to hand and grappling training will be on the mats from one to three every day for those who need the extra training, which is most of you. Your wives can either do their jobs or join you and study while you train. Yes, Brother David?"

"First, I wish to humbly offer my apologies for speaking out this morning and questioning you. I accept being set down to lowest and I offer myself over to you for further punishment."

"Do not question me again, Brother David," Dante called, almost gently. "Show patience for those who have yet to learn and never question your leaders. No matter what you think you know."

"Yes, First," David answered with a nod. "Thank you for your mercy."

They all continued talking and Ismene found herself looking up at Dante as he stroked his fingers through her hair absently. Going up on her knees slightly, she lay her head on his thigh and watched his lips moving as she imagined those lips tasting her again and making her come like he had the night before. The thrilling thought of what he had done to her sent shivers all through her and a heat down between her legs. Was she allowed to let him know she wanted time alone with him? The book wasn't really clear on that, just about interrupting or speaking when the men were speaking.

She moved her hand up to his thigh and then in and up. When she reached his crotch, his other hand caught hers quickly and held onto it as he continued to listen and talk. When someone else spoke, he gave her an amused look and a wink before going back to his conversation. She let out a sigh, then turned and kissed his thigh and began a trail of kisses up.

His other hand quickly caught her by the hair, not hard, just enough to stop her from going higher. She giggled quietly and moved her other hand up.

Dante let out a laugh suddenly as he twisted in his chair and reached down, pulling her up off the floor quickly to sit in his lap. Catching her wrists, he transferred them both to one hand and held them against his chest as he smirked down at her. She hid her face in his chest as she giggled again.

"She is a playful one, isn't she?" the man who had talked about liking to watch his wives asked.

"She is. I adore it," Dante answered, stroking her jaw with his free hand.

Ismene saw in his look another way she could plan this out. He loved her and he let her get away with more than the other men did. She could slowly manipulate him into allowing more freedoms until things were more balanced and normal... including clothing. That would be her first mission right after getting him to commute Beth's sentence.

That reminded her. She tapped his hand and looked back at Beth and he gave her a gentle smile before reaching into his cargo pocket and handing her a tin of salve before letting her down. She gathered her chain quickly and hurried to Beth, releasing the canvas to put the salve on her welts on her back. She was a little surprised to see that there were almost no marks at all and she half smiled knowing how Jeremy was being so easy on her. She still used the salve gently on the two red lines, then knelt and began rubbing the girl's calves. She knew they had to be sore, along with her shoulders and arms.

After a few moments, she stood and began on her shoulders, glancing over her shoulder. Jeremy and Dante were both in the doorway watching her. Dante looked proud and Jeremy looked grateful. She turned back to the girl and kept going, rubbing her arms and shoulders until Dante came to her and took hold of her chain, leading her away. Taking her to their room, he turned her to him and took her face in her hands.

"My love, I love your compassion, but you cannot do more than I say you might."

"I I I u-understand, I'm s-s-sorry... I I I just f-feel s-s-so bad for her. Knowing what sh-she is is is going through and and and how h-hard it is for her. Losing everyone sh-she ever loved and and and locked away with a a a s-stranger. He seems as good as as you, I I I th-think... couldn't sh-she be given a s-s-second chance? Commute her s-sentence and and and tell her if she doesn't s-stay on her best behavior, you will dub-dub-double it next time?"

"We have to make an example, Ismene," he told her, shaking his head.

"C-can't you you you show how m-merciful and compassionate you are for s-s-someone who is hurting so m-much? Es-specially for Jeremy, he is hurting too, s-seeing her up there. If not for her, for for for him?"

He let out a sigh, looking over her face. "I will think on it, my love."

"T-h-thank you!" she smiled happily as if he had said yes, then hugged him.

He chuckled and lifted her enough to walk her to the bed, then toss her on it, falling into it next to her. Leaning over her and putting his large, warm hand on her ribs, she shivered again as he leaned close and kissed her gently. Pulling back slightly, he looked at her from inches away. "I have loved you for so long, Izz," he breathed. "I can't even tell you how happy I am to be here right now with you and for you to be so accepting like you are... The way you look at me... it's not fake. My heart is so full."

"I... I'm l-learning to c-care for you t-too, Dante. I don't know if if if it's love, n-not yet, but... I I I l-like you. I l-like how good of a a a leader you are, h-how s-smart you are and and and how you take control. You are s-so loving and sweet and and and... the w-way you make me f-feel. And you're s-so hot! I I I didn't s-see it at first, I didn't understand the l-love in your eyes when y-y-you looked at me. It s-scared me, but now I I I know what it is and and and... I feel so undeserving of it. I was s-so mean to you! I'm lucky you you you didn't just give up on m-me and and and chose to sh-show me who you you you were instead. Thank you, Dante, for s-sticking with m-me."

"Love doesn't just disappear when things get hard. And as for you being mean... so was I when you woke up. I was pretty angry and petty. I never would have hurt you by the way, I was just being an asshole. Sorry about that."

"B-but then what y-you did after... what you you you did to me. It was so beautiful! I've never had that before and and and... I liked it. A lot. I've l-liked everything you have done to me... in th-that way," she whispered, looking up at him as she blushed.

"Yeah?" he asked, sliding his hand down between her legs and toying with the wetness there. "How long have you been so ready for me?"

"Since I I I watched y-you talking in there... your l-lips moving... oh! Oh y-yes... p-p-please," she breathed as his fingertips found her nub.

"What else do you like?" he asked, nuzzling her jaw and kissing her neck.

"That... and and and you... you inside m-me! Ohhh, please d-don't st-stop!" she whined, clutching his arm as he worked her.

"You want me to ffff... pound you?" he asked.

"Yes! Dante p-please, I n-need you you you so badly!"

"I just had the blankets switched," he laughed, getting up and picking her up as well to lay her on the floor. Shoving her legs wide, he dropped down to drag his tongue along her wet pussy, tonguing her hole before replacing it with a finger and moving up to her clit.

Ismene let out a yelp as she wrapped her legs around his head and quickly lost herself.

His finger gently fucked her, stroking her from the inside and she felt very mixed feelings. How HAD he learned all of this? How many women had he been with? The thought was fleeting as she moaned and let herself get lost again. Pleasure sang through her, rising and pulsing as his mouth worked her, his tongue swirling and pressing and flicking. Gripping his hair, she pulled him closer as she pressed her hips up to his mouth and he groaned in excitement, gripping her hip more tightly.

1...34567...15