Ismene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How soon did the high council say they were putting the culling into action?" he asked.

Dante gave a small smile as he looked around the table. "I wondered who long it would take to bring that up. Let's just say... things were in the works before we were chosen to become the second hoard. The third and fourth hoards will be put into place very soon. It's fine to fill everyone in now, I was told I could."

"Did they say what it would be?"

"It will start with an economic collapse and then a massive EMP. Once the chaos settles, the virus will be released and the militaries all over the world will be crippled and destroyed. If anyone is left after that, then they won't be strong enough to survive what's next."

"Nuclear?" a man asked.

"No, that would destroy the earth and habitats. We're saving it, not making it worse! The aim will be to shut down everything nuclear beforehand. No, the last will be a cleansing Dragon Fire in all of the big cities. Any city over fifty thousand people. 'Kaze drones to take down highrises and huge buildings. There could be smaller drone strikes for specific locations that are found. All of the satellites are up and in place already and protected from the EMP. By the time the four years are up, the earth will have had time to recover somewhat and we can leave here and start over again."

"Did they not trust us to know this before now?"

"It wasn't you, it was the others. The ones not chosen. They have to think it's years away yet or they may not keep working towards the goal and keeping us supplied until the last minute. They have to think their hard work will earn them a place in a hoard, and for some it still will. For most it won't. For health reasons or psychological, they were not deemed fit. For them it will be quick, though. Their chips will self-destruct and it will be over before they realize what's happening."

"So they can't tell anyone what's happening?" Gavin asked flatly.

"Exactly," Dante agreed.

"So every Wednesday, we get to find out if the world has dropped into chaos," another man stated.

"We do, but just so you know, they are dropping more supplies than we need. They don't know that, but the elders wanted us to be prepared to stay another year if we had to, just in case. We have plenty more drops, don't worry. The economic collapse is all crumbling the foundation first so that it isn't seen right away and fixed. Already, the currency in seven major nations is losing value slowly. The hackers will strike, the bottom will fall out and it will all come crumbling down. Soon after, the EMP. There will be so much chaos, looting, fighting, killing. Then, the virus released in every major city across the globe. Virulent and deadly, carried and passed for over twenty four hours before it starts acting. Airborne and insect borne, it will be hard not to contract it and death happens within hours once the wait period is over. Any immunities or happenstance survivors will be wiped out as the cities are destroyed and the land is returned to nature to claim. Then the drones. Afterwards, the same drones will drop seed bombs all over the world, helping nature recover a little faster. Once we come out, things should be perfect, or close to it. We can start over. Our homestead will be at the base of the mountain where the college used to be and grow out from there as we begin repopulation. Also, keep in mind we have open communications with the Supremes, we'll know as soon as it happens without actually having to wait."

Ismene stared up at him, horrified. Not just a doomsday cult, but actual genocidal terrorists! She had to escape and tell someone! Stop them somehow!

Dante looked down at her like he knew what she was thinking, then went on. "This plan has been in the works for a few decades now, all of these hoards being built across the world. The council already has the Supreme Hoards, directing everything from within. Some Dragon Elders work from the outside, recruiting and finding smart and virile young men who meet their standards, then allow us to choose one or as many wives as we wish to bring in with us so long as we can handle them. This isn't some small setup, Izz. It's huge, beyond your small scope of imagination. You've heard of secret organizations, I'm sure? More than one. Several. Think of all of the whispers you've heard and add them all together, then double them. High ups, the rich, famous people. This has all been long in the works when it became obvious men were getting off track and focusing on the wrong things. Our aim is to get mankind back on track. Earth back on track. It's true a few places were harder to find recruits in and we had to place outsiders to repopulate in those places, but we took as many locals as we could. We always try the locals, the natives first. And if we can't, we always pull from our ranks here in the states those that are descended from those places. Not the best solution, but our timeline was moved up. An opportunity was seen and it was too good not to take."

"H-how d-do you you you know know know all all all of th-this?" she asked, confused.

"The first among us is always privy to all of the information so we can fill everyone in once we are here. They have to be the most trusted among us and one who was groomed from a very young age. I was four when I was adopted and groomed by Professor Proulx."

Ismene felt like she had been punched in the gut. Professor Proulx had lied to her! He was part of all of this!

"Several like minded professors are always recruited to comb for those they think will be not only receptive, but also fit the criteria. When they are recruited, they are given a passcard to a nuclear bunker that doesn't exist and by that they assume it will be a nuclear strike and they will be given warning. They won't know what's happening, none of those we consider tools will know. It's already in motion, there's no stopping it now. Now we just wait and begin the intensive training."

"And making babies!" one of the men called, causing some laughter and a few cheers around the table.

Dante smirked at the man, then looked back down to Ismene. "Speaking of," he announced loudly. "My wife and I need to go and christen our bed. She has saved herself for her wedding day and I am excited to get started."

There were cheers as Dante stood with her, her cheeks turning pink as she hid her face from them and his embarrassing announcement. He carried her to their room looking down at her with a shrewd smile, then shut the door behind him before setting her on the bed. Leaning over her, he immediately turned her face to him and laid next to her. "Hear me now, Ismene," he spoke sternly. "I may not be super great on girls and social cues out there in the old world, but I know strategy and when someone is lying to me and trying to work out a problem. You are thinking on how to get away and that means you are trying to dupe me. I know your game and I will play along because I am enjoying your efforts, but I am not falling for it. You try it, you will be punished. There are safeguards in place and that door will not open for four years, even if I put the code in. We all knew that coming in. We are here for four years at least, perhaps five, probably a LOT more. The culling will take time to go into effect. No one in, no one out. Instead, you need to focus on your training, learning how to act and accept our ways. Do you understand?"

Ismene nodded slowly, her eyes wide, but all it really did was shift her plans to new ones. Beth had been right, the girls did outnumber the boys. They could take control, find a way to subdue the men. If she could make Dante complacent.

"You've had another thought, Izzy?" he asked, his eyes a little dangerous as he smirked. "It won't work. You have to be thinking now about how to take over. Live the next four plus years without being my wife, right? It's the next logical step. There's no way to do that, Izzy. Yes, you girls outnumber us, but how many vessels outnumber the men and their wives? How many have had the training we've had? There's no poison down here, no medical supplies that could incapacitate us. Even if you somehow managed to maybe choke one of us out pulling a Princess Leia, you have the rest of us to contend with. Think about Beth and what she is in for right now. Is that what you want for yourself? How long do you think you could take it? The choice is very simple, Ismene. Give yourself to me completely. Learn our ways, receive the covenant. It's your only choice, really," he shrugged.

"I c-could ch-choose death," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears.

His face went flat. "Did you just threaten to damage my property?"

She shook her head rapidly. "N-no! I I I was was was j-just..."

"Hush," he hissed. "If you think to try it, Ismene, I will see you punished like no other. I chose you and you alone, you are all I wanted in this world. I will not allow you to harm yourself or get away. You WILL learn to care for me and you will learn our ways and conform if I have to punish you daily to keep you in line!"

"I I I d-d-d, I I I d-didn't s-s-s..."

"Hush. No arguing, Ismene. Just nod and show you understand."

Ismene nodded quickly, tears still falling.

Dante pushed off the bed, standing up, then took off his boots and pants. His cock was soft, she noted and she hoped that meant he didn't want her now. Slamming off the lights angrily, he returned to the bed as she scrambled across it and yanked the blankets up as he threw himself down in it. He lay on his back, not moving and not going to sleep. She could feel him thinking and she had no idea what to do. How did she soothe his anger without making him try to do more?

Easing closer, she rolled to her side and pressed her cheek to his arm, taking hold of his bicep as she snuggled her face into it.

"You need to understand, Ismene. I know your motives. I am smarter than you are and I know what you will do before you do. You are still trying to get your way and that's not going to work for me. If you really want to please me and keep me happy, why don't you suck my dick while I think?"

Ismene blanched back, letting him go.

He snorted. "That's what I fucking thought. Just lay there and wait for me to get to you," he snapped. "I have things to work out."

Ismene lay there a moment, but she was stressed. What was he thinking about? Her punishment? How to keep her more in line in some way? She considered how they brainwashed people with sleep deprivation and starvation... like they were doing to Beth right now. She didn't want that! She hated the thought, but she might have to bear this for the next four years, keep her mind intact and run once she was out. That meant giving herself to him... though she wasn't sure if she was ready for that.

She knew though that she would never be ready, not really. It was now or never, she had to distract him from his dark thoughts and show him she was willing to try.

Rolling back to him, she slid her hand across his chest, then up as she moved higher and nuzzled into his neck and hair. She did like his hair, it was soft and silky and nice to play in. Her hand stopped on his jaw and she turned him to face her, kissing his full lips softly. He kissed her back, the arm she wasn't laying on taking hold of her shoulder. He shoved her to her back, rolling over her almost roughly, then kissed her again, passionately and forcefully as he shoved his knee between her legs and yanked her leg up high to wrap around his waist.

She should have been terrified, but his actions were sending small thrills through her as he slid his hand up and caressed her breast, running a thumb over her nipple. He pulled back suddenly with a small growl. "Is this what you want, Ismene? Are you truly ready for this or are you ready to stop trying to fake it?" he demanded angrily.

"I I I-I'm not," she breathed. "You you you m-made me a A p-promise," she managed, pushing down on his shoulders and wrapping both of her legs around him. "I I I w-want th-that."

He went still for a moment, then half barked a laugh before hooking his arms under her legs and moving down to bury his mouth in her pussy.

Ismene cried out immediately, her back arching up and her toes curling as she gripped his hair. "Oh g-g-god y-yes! That that that! Dante!" she whined, writhing. He growled slightly as he sucked on her pussy lips and licked along her slit before sliding a finger into her and moving up to her clit to truly work her into a frenzy. Her screams told him he hit his mark immediately, but he wasn't prepared for her to come so quickly as she bathed his chest and chin in her squirting cum, bucking and locking his head between her thighs. He groaned as she finally came down, then redoubled his efforts, wanting another from her. She was yelping as she panted, twisting and squirming, her thighs still locked around his head. When she came again, it was with a high pitched scream and her back arching so high that he had to lift her hips off the bed to keep his mouth locked over her. Her cum squirted over his chest and down again and again with every wave as she shuddered.

Collapsing in his hands, she pulled his head away from her oversensitive clit, still mewling and twitching slightly as she tried to catch her breath.

"That what you wanted?" he asked as he kissed along her hip and up to her breast, pausing to suck on her nipple.

"Mmmm," she managed, her body still useless.

"My fucking turn," he rumbled, moving higher and kissing her neck.

"L-language."

"I'll start tomorrow," he smiled, then kissed her lips and reached down to pull her leg back around his waist. "This won't be bad," he told her softly before moving higher and pressing his cock to her slit.

Ismene drew a breath to ask him to wait a moment, but it was too late as he pushed into her with a groan. There was a small, sharp snap, then the pain was gone as he slid slowly into her, his way eased with her slick juices. Inch by inch, he filled her and she drew in a shocked breath, her eyes going wide as she stretched around him. It felt... amazing to be filled so full! His cock rubbed along her g-spot for a moment before hitting her inner wall and he let out a sigh as he held himself there a moment.

"Izz," he groaned. "Fuck!"

"D-don't s-s-s-stop!"

He growled as he pulled back until he was almost out, then plunged in again a lot faster this time. Ismene gasped, then urged him to do it again with both of her legs around him.

"Oh, fuck, Izz," he whispered, letting her guide him to move faster. "I won't last like this! I've waited too long for you!"

The thought of him filling her with his cum and his cock both thrilled her even more, and when his cock ran over her g-spot again, she shuddered and the orgasm hit her. "Pleeeeease" she whined as it rocked through her and he grunted, locking up inside of her and cumming immediately. She felt him filling her, it was so hot and the way it pulsed inside of her made her moan again, wishing it would never end.

He let out another groan, then dropped slightly, holding himself on his elbows as he tried to breathe. "Izz!"

"Unn," she half whispered into his chest, then turned her face so she could breathe.

Dante eased his softening cock out of her, making her sigh in loss before he rolled off of her to his side. "Come here," he rumbled, pulling her over to him. "Out of the wet spot. We'll fix it tomorrow. That... Izz, that was perfect. Fucking perfect. All I wanted and more."

Ismene didn't answer, already half asleep on his shoulder as he held her.

She didn't wake until morning when there was a knock on the door. Dante eased out from under her and she sighed and pulled his pillow down to cuddle with as he went to the door and opened it.

When he came back to bed, he rolled her to her back and kissed her until she woke up completely, grinning down at her like a kid at Christmas. "Come on sleepyhead. I know you like to sleep in, but we are on a strict sleep schedule in here. We can either go to the gym, or get our cardio in in other ways," he smirked.

Ismene blushed as she looked up at him, then smiled. "M-may I I I use the ladies r-room f-first?"

"Of course," he told her, standing and gathering up her chain. He led her down the hall to a large bathroom with several stalls, urinals and showers. "It's right here," he smiled, handing her the chain.

She was relieved he was letting her go alone, though it seemed anyone could walk in at any moment. Sure enough, as she stood to flush, she heard a shower start. Keeping her eyes down as she stepped out to wash her hands, she noted it was one of the women with a tattoo and no chain. The woman ignored her completely and Ismene hurried out. Dante was not there, so she hurried down to their room and he was laying in bed, his hands behind his head.

"Over here, my love," he called, patting the bed next to him.

She crossed the room and climbed in bed, but stayed sitting up so she could see his face. "The the girls with the the the t-tattoos, are are are they allowed t-to s-s-s-speak to to to us?"

He shrugged a shoulder. "They can speak to you, but you can't talk back. You're only allowed to speak to your owner until you receive the covenant. Or your instructor and the doctor too, I guess."

"When do m-my classes s-s-start?"

"Your training will begin today, after breakfast. If your instructor asks you a question, you may answer, but no extraneous details. Simply listen and learn."

"Is is is there s-some s-s-sort of of of t-test to earn the the t-tattoo?"

"The covenant, Ismene."

"The the covenant?"

"You are less nervous, you have made a sort of peace with your situation," he noted, looking her over. "It will take some time to go over everything in the prescripts, but if you want to forge ahead, you will each be given a book. You can learn as quickly as you like. There is a test, the seven highest will test you. Ask questions, give you scenarios. Some things won't be in the book and we will judge if your answer falls within the parameters. And of course, your owner will have to deem you ready and worthy."

"I I I thought I w-was your wife?"

"You are, but until you earn the covenant, you are a vessel and I own you."

"How s-s-s-soon have other girls earned the the covenant?"

"This is a new and unique situation, Izz. Any girl who has one chose to do it without coercion. They are here because they chose to be. There is no timeline, you will know when you are ready."

Ismene sighed, wishing she knew more. She hated the whole not being able to talk and sitting on the floor thing. She wanted answers and a way to plan with the other girls! A plan on getting away!

"Ismene Ellison, report to medical," a voice called over the loudspeaker, making her jump.

"That's you," Dante grinned, standing up. He was wearing his pants, but still no shirt. Wasn't he cold?

Taking her chain, he led her through the living room to another hall and into a bright, sterile room.

"Have a seat," Gavin directed her. "Yours will be easy. Lay back, relax," he told her, wiping her arm above her birth control. "There will be a little sting... ok, good. Stay very still for me, look over at Dante. Very still, don't tense up. Very good. It's out, now let me glue this shut... That simple! You should notice a few changes in your body over the next couple weeks, but don't worry about it, it's normal. You may have a couple of really heavy periods, but that's normal too, it's fine. Speaking of, there are cups in that tray there, take two with you. Do you know how to use them? For your periods? Bend it like this and fold it, insert it and let it open up to catch everything. Empty it out and rinse and repeat. Easy enough? Once you get used to them you'll wonder why you ever used anything else. You're good to go, come back if that opens up or you feel like something is really wrong," he told her, waving her away.