Ismene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hgnnnn," was the only noise she could manage as bliss hit the edge and tumbled over, making her body rock and twist as it tumbled though her. All she could do was hold on for the ride as each wave hit her, Dante trying to hold her down.

He growled again as she began coming down and immediately got up and pulled her up by her hands, pulling her to the bed. Shoving his pants down to his knees, he sat down, then took hold of her head and pulled her down to his hard cock. Ismene had no idea what she was doing, but she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in, sucking and moving softly.

She couldn't find a good position, getting on her knees was too low and standing was too awkward as she bent over him, so she climbed next to him on the bed and took him from the side as he groaned.

"Izzzzz," he whispered. "Mmmm, harder, take more. More than that, push it all the way back... Press harder with your lips and your tongue... like that! Izz! That's right, that's perfect. Use your hand and hold it at the bottom and use it along with your mouth... nnnn, a little harder. Now faster, my love... that's it, Izz! Ohhh, I love you so much, Ismene! This is perfect, you are perfect! Ohhh, I am so close," he groaned, then yanked her off of him to her back and rolled over her, shoving his cock into her still wet pussy.

Ismene was surprised and the feel of him filling her was amazing as she gasped and wrapped her legs around him immediately. He thrust twice, then held himself there as he came, squirting into her with a growl through clenched teeth.

He collapsed and she hugged him close, pressing her face to his shoulder as she kissed it over and over again.

"I love you," he breathed, sliding his hand into her hair as he pushed himself up to look down at her. "I love you, Ismene Ellison."

Ismene nodded, still staring up at him in confusion. "I I I w-wanted to t-t-try and take you? M-make you c-come with my m-mouth and and and swallow f-for you?"

He managed a weak laugh. "After you're pregnant. Until then, I only come inside you."

She nodded again, but swallowed and spoke anyway. "Y-you know it t-takes a a a few w-weeks after the birth c-control is removed for all all all of it t-to leave my s-system, right? I c-can't get pregnant y-y-yet?"

"Doesn't mean we can't try," he teased, then eased out of her to kiss her.

He got up and went to clean up, then brought her a cloth to do the same.

Ismene doted on him and teased him and let herself go with him completely in his bed. She didn't have to fake anything at all when it came to that. She studied all the time, learning their book backwards and forwards and began planting small seeds of doubt into Dante as she went. Tiny little cracks that she hoped would crumble his entire foundation.

He was smart, incredibly smart, but she hoped she was being subtle enough that he didn't realize he was being manipulated.

She got him to release Beth after a single week and she knew it was all working like she wanted it to. Dante was in love with her and he loved indulging her and making her happy. She knew that and she was going to use it. She kept being playful and loving and made him smile constantly. She never set a single foot wrong, but she did push the boundaries as far as she could when it came to him.

It started at one of his games. They all played the same sort of tabletop games, most of them Dungeons and Dragons, but some other kinds as well. Dante ran one game and played in another.

On the night of the second game he ran, she moved up to his lap without him pulling her up, watching everything with interest as she toyed with his hair. He didn't admonish her, he only pulled her close and kept talking as if it were natural. During a moment when two others were speaking, she leaned close to him and whispered quietly.

"Will you you you teach me t-to play this? It looks s-so fun!"

His smile was proud and excited as he looked down at her. "Of course I will! I'll be happy too, Izz! I love that you want to!"

Ismene gave him an excited smile, then snuggled into him, kissing his neck. She paid rapt attention to the game after that, knowing this wasn't just a big thing for him, but for all of the men doing this it seemed like. Very few of them weren't a part of at least one of the 'campaigns', if not two.

Ismene also learned to communicate with her eyes and significant looks with the other girls. She never spoke, but she let them know with glances. Beth especially watched her constantly for cues.

In a few days, all of the girls were asking to learn to play and Dante promised that any girl who earned the covenant would be allowed to play as soon as she did.

Ismene did notice that the girls who already had the tattoo had little interest in the game, most of them opting to read or do other things in their free time. Two of them sewed and worked on quilts off by themselves, whispering to each other.

Ismene learned quickly that the women with the tattoo already were NOT her friend. They seemed even more zealous than the men when it came to their beliefs. It was a bit terrifying. Ismene knew quickly to avoid those women even more than she avoided the men.

She was two weeks in when she was called back to medical. By this point, she knew the way, she knew the layout of the whole, huge, underground facility, at least the places she was allowed to go. Dante sent her by herself and she hurried.

Gavin gave her a warm and gentle smile and Ismene returned the smile. She liked Gavin and his sweet nature. She liked how he treated all of the girls with him so well and they were all so happy with him.

"Good morning, Ismene," he nodded. "I need to take a little blood and make sure all your levels look good. Have a seat up here for me. Good, relax your arm for me for a minute. After I do this, we are going to have a talk and I will evaluate your fitness to be assigned a job, alright?"

Ismene nodded quickly.

"I am the doctor here, Ismene, you are allowed to speak to me, with or without Dante present, alright?"

"Alright," she answered, feeling a little odd speaking to someone besides Dante after the past couple of weeks.

"Cold, just cleaning. Make a fist for me? Little pinch... alright, I'm in, now just a few little seconds... all done. Hold this here, keep pressure on it a few seconds," he told her as he moved to put the drawn blood away. "I have a few tests to do while we talk," he told her as he sat back down and put his stethoscope on.

Ismene sat through him checking her over, taking her blood pressure and asking questions. At the end, he helped her up onto the bed and laid her back, then gave her a pelvic exam.

She was immediately wary and a little upset as he pressed two warm fingers into her and pressed around. He was wearing no gloves and it was her face he watched as he moved his fingers around. She felt herself blushing as his fingers moved over her clit and she jerked involuntarily as he toggled her bud slightly.

"You're very sensitive, aren't you?" he asked lightly. "You lube yourself quickly and easily. Have you always been that way?"

Ismene looked at the wall, her face burning in shame. "I'd n-never been with a a a m-man before Dante."

"But you know how wet you get when you are excited. Tell me. Have you always gotten this wet?"

"Y-yes."

"And do you ejaculate when you come?"

"What?"

"Are you a squirter, Ismene? I am positive you come and probably often. You're very sensitive, most women this sensitive are compelled to come as often as they can. Women who aren't as sensitive don't masterbate nearly as often."

"P-please s-stop!" Ismene panted, trying to scoot away from his toggling thumb that was working her up so hard.

"Ismene, you know the rules. Are you allowed to ask me to stop? Are you allowed to say no to any man if you are told to do something? Don't get the wrong idea, I do need to see if you ejaculate when you come. It's part of your sexual health and has a bearing on your ability to have children. Not that I need to explain to you what I am doing, you know better. By all rights I should see you punished for even questioning me. Now relax, Ismene and come for me."

Ismene was shaking her head and panting, gripping the sides of the exam table and not liking that this was so exciting. A long time fantasy coming to fruition.

"I know what will help," Gavin told her, stopping what he was doing.

Ismene let out a small cry of relief and disappointment.

Seconds later, something cold and hard was pressed to her wet pussy lips and Ismene gasped as he slid the hard, cold metal into her pussy. He began turning a nob and the metal began spreading her open as Ismene let out a small wail of shock. He kept going, opening her up more and more as he watched, bent down to look inside of her open and exposed pussy.

"There we go," he smiled, before moving a small device up and pressing it to her clit. He flipped a switch and the device began vibrating, making Ismene cry out. "Hush now. I don't have a gag in here, but I have something that will work well enough," he told her teasingly, but his eyes told her he hoped she was loud again just so he could shove his cock in her mouth. She could see how hard he was through his pants, how fat his cock was. She let out another moan, half wanting that fat cock in her mouth, but even more, imagining it in her painfully full pussy. "There's my girl," Gavin whispered, moving down to squat between her legs, as if watching her inner workings as he got her closer.

Ismene let out a muffled scream as he spread her open even more, slowly turning the knob as he worked her clit with the vibrator.

"How close are you?" he asked in a lost whisper.

He no sooner asked it than Ismene came, jerking and squirting all over Gavin as he knelt there.

He gave a euphoric laugh as he closed his eyes and moved closer, letting it splash all over him as she squirted with every wave.

The second she gave a final twitch, he immediately released the pressure on the speculum and eased it out before standing. "You did wonderfully, Ismene," he told her, trying to sound professional, but his cheeks were pink and his eyes were shining. His cock was also pressing hard against his pants, huge and full of need. "I have the information I need. I... tell Dante I don't want you released for work yet. Your blood pressure is too low and I am worried about you. I will need to see you back here next week, I will call you in when it is time, alright?"

Ismene nodded and twitched and gasped as he gently cleaned her off. She noticed he did not clean himself off, his chest shining and the top of his pants soaked. He seemed to be thrilled to be covered in it and she knew he was waiting to either be alone, or to have one of his wives come in.

She stood on wobbly legs as he helped her stand.

"Get your bearings and remember not to mention private exams to anyone. Not even your owner. Do you understand?"

Ismene nodded again, still unable to articulate.

She felt completely out of it as she found Dante again and snuggled into him, clutching him a little worriedly. What would happen if he found out? He would be more than upset, he would be livid! Would he even believe her, or would he think she was trying to pit them against each other? Gavin was the only doctor, what would happen to him? She didn't want to find out.

Three days later, she was curled up with Dante on the couch as he talked to Henry. Two of his 'wives' were next to him, kissing and making out, doing a lot more than would be appropriate in most public places. Ismene had learned to ignore it when the others had sex out in public, as if showing off what they could make their wives do. Henry wasn't as bad as some of the others, but he always let his wives climb all over each other and make out.

Ismene was glad Dante always took her to their room.

Henry looked at Ismene and saw her watching two of his wives. "Do you like girls?" he asked her.

"She is bicurious," Dante answered for her. "She watched a lot of porn with two women, but she mostly prefers men."

Ismene glanced at Dante, blushing.

"Why don't you hold her in your lap and spread her wide for my Lydia there. She is amazing at eating pussy. We can watch her come for us," Henry smiled.

"Would you like that, my love?" Dante asked, stroking Ismene's jaw.

Ismene was half panicked. She didn't want that at all, but did Dante? Would it help tip him over to her side more if she went a little over the edge of vanilla sex?

He took her silence as assent and pulled her to his lap, spreading her legs wide as he eased her down.

Henry leaned and tilted his head, getting a good look as Lydia quickly moved closer and went to her knees in front of Ismene.

Ismene was beginning to panic, but the second Lydia's mouth touched her, she felt all of her fears drain away and give way to bliss. Lydia was... heavenly with her mouth and her fingers.

By the time Ismene opened her eyes, completely spent and weak, they had a huge audience. Dante seemed inordinately pleased as he pulled Ismene high and held her, proud of her. Lydia kissed Ismene's hip before getting up and going back to Henry, who immediately pulled her into a deep kiss and ran a hand over Lydia's soaking wet breasts, covered in Ismene's cum.

The next evening, Henry invited Dante and Ismene back to his room. Lydia hardly waited to pull Ismene to the bed and lay her down, immediately moving to lick her cunt again. Ismene was shocked when Dante was pushed down next to her and Gina was eagerly sucking his cock as Henry lay on the other side while Melinda sucked on his.

Ismene turned to Dante, who looked uncertain and a bit unhappy and he looked at her, taking her hand. Ismene couldn't fake this. As good as it felt for Lydia to do as she was doing, Ismene was furious seeing another girl on Dante. She moved and rolled, forcing Gina back as she climbed on him and took his semi hard cock into her aching pussy. Dante got hard immediately, watching her with a satisfied smirk as he took hold of her hips.

Ismene thought that might put an end to it, but Lydia moved behind her and pushed her up, making her lay on Dante's chest as she rode him, then knelt behind her and began licking and tonguing Ismene's ass.

Gina moved as if to sit on Dante's face, but Ismene very adamantly blocked her access by pulling Dante into a kiss. Gina finally got the hint and moved to ride Henry's face.

Even as upset as she was, Ismene came twice around Dante's cock before he finally came inside of her with a soft groan.

"Mmmm, my perfect girl," he whispered happily. "I adore you! And your jealousy... it pleases me monumentally," he grinned. "You love me."

Ismene blushed again, but she looked up at him, her face sure. "Did you you you d-doubt it?"

"No, my love. No, but this is icing on the cake."

After that night, no one else tried to touch Dante, but Henry let all of his wives have a turn with Ismene and Dante always held her and watched, stroking her face and her breasts as he kissed her jaw. More than once she told him if it bothered him, she would prefer it were just him, but he only smiled at her and told her he loved to see her pleased so well and so often. He knew she loved it.

The next week, Gavin got her up in the chair and did the same thing. 'Testing' her ability to come and moving so that she showered him when she did. Ismene said nothing as she fled and hurried to her class.

After class that same day, Henry found her in the dayroom. "Dante is busy, he told me to see to you," he told her, taking her chain and leading her to his bedroom.

Ismene said nothing, though fear welled up when the room was empty. His wives were all gone, doing their jobs.

"Hop up on the bed, Izz," Henry breathed, his eyes on her breasts as he shoved his pants down, his hard cock popping out immediately. "Hurry up! We don't have much time!"

Ismene shook her head and moved back to the door, but Henry jerked hard on her chain and shoved her over the end of his bed. Ismene tried to scream, but Henry shoved her face into the bed as he quickly shoved his cock into her still sore cunt. He rammed hard and fast several times before growling and pulling out, coming all over her back.

He let her head go so she could breath, but she just turned and sobbed as he quickly wiped her off.

"Say nothing," he demanded, shoving her towards the door.

For another two weeks, that was her normal. Henry intercepting her after class and quickly fucking her, Gavin making her come for him on his table every Monday.

She wondered if any of them actually cared about this book of theirs or if they all just wanted a reason to hold women as second class citizens and use them as they wanted?

She began becoming afraid of Henry, he got more and more rough with her and enjoyed pressing her face to the bed until she began to stop struggling for air. She didn't know what to do, she KNEW telling Dante wouldn't help. He would think she was trying to cause dissension among him and his brothers.

Finally, she stopped him before breakfast. "Dante?" she asked softly.

"Yes, my love?" he asked with a smile, kissing her head.

"M-may I I I ask s-s-something of you you you?"

"Of course, always. Does this have to do with why you are beginning to look and act so upset and your stutter is worsening so badly?"

She looked down. "After c-class... I I I n-need y-you t-to do do do something. G-go to Henry's room and and and w-wait. H-hide where he c-can't see you you you. W-watch."

"Alright? Has he said something? Do you think he is having a secret meeting or is..."

"J-just, p-p-please?"

"Of course, my love," he smiled sadly, kissing her again.

After class, Henry intercepted her immediately and dragged her to his room.

"P-please Henry," she begged, struggling. "N-not again! D-don't hurt m-m-me again! I I I p-promise I won't fight if if if y-you d-don't s-suffocate me again! I I I will t-tell Dante!"

"Shut up! I told you to fucking stay quiet, bitch! If someone hears you, I will see to your punishment myself! And you know he won't believe you! I'm his brother, you're just a stupid cunt," he growled, shoving her over the bed. Pushing his own pants down, he rammed his cock into her as she whimpered, then grabbed a handful of her hair and pressed her face into the bed. She struggled, screaming into the bed and tried to push up for air.

"Brother Henry," Dante called almost sadly even as his anger was white hot as he stepped out of the closet.

Henry yanked out of Ismene and backed up, pulling his pants up. "Dante! Dante, what were you doing in there?" Henry asked, horrified. "It's not what it looked like!"

Ismene pushed off the bed and crawled to Dante, sobbing as she clutched his leg.

"How long has this been going on?" Dante asked her gently, kneeling to pick her up.

"Dante, it's just a game we play! We've been sharing, you and I, right? Gina sucked your cock and Lydia eat's her pussy! It's no big deal!"

"How long?" Dante asked again, stroking Ismene's face.

"I never come in her!" Henry cried, panicking.

"A c-couple w-w-weeks?" she answered, still sniffling. "M-maybe three now now?"

"I see. Henry, go out front, please. I want to talk to Ismene a moment about sleeping with other masters."

Ismene felt panic well up as Henry quickly went out front. Dante set her down gently and kissed her head before gathering up the chain.

"Have no fears, my love, I simply did not want him to fight. Come."

Ismene was sobbing uncontrollably as he led her out to the front where Henry was pacing.

"I call to convene at the Chamber of Judgement, a full gathering, immediately. John, Elijah, take Brother Henry in hand. Chain him to the block."

"Dante! Dante, please!" Henry wailed. "It wasn't what it looked like! She's lying to you, trying to play us against one another!"

1...45678...15