Isobel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be my destiny also"

Brother George / Harald's face was impassive.

"But Harald will accept his fate should it be so," said the Abbess looking at him.

He spoke again,

"I will serve you my mistress, even if I follow you into the bowels of the underworld."

The Abbess looked at him as one would look at a beloved pet.

"Yes, I believe you would Harald," she smiled before turning back to Isobel.

"Harald has faced many trials and hardships, both before our acquaintance and as a faithful retainer."

The Abbess continued:

"Old Johnne has an incomplete but dangerous gift. Such a gift is rare and may be of use. It therefore should not be removed, but brought closer to hand."

Isobel wondered why the Abbess was sharing this information. The Abbess looked at her and raised her eyebrows as if in answer.

"So Johnne dreamed and he saw that he could weather a storm and bring profit to his family whilst others slept. It was not pride or vanity. And it was this that sent his sons and his vessel to the bottom of the sea."

The Abbess placed a hand on the book and caressed the calf skin binding.

"It was I that sent him the dream. Now I can keep Johnne close and beholden lest he use his gift ill advisedly."

Isobel closed her eyes and had a vision of the two brothers wrapped in a deathly embrace on the sea floor. She wondered if it was her own vision and began to shake again.

"So now I will answer your unspoken questions Isobel, granddaughter of Judith."

The Abbess' eyes seemed to grow and draw Isobel in.

"Your role as a servant is to serve the order. It is also to service those with carnal desires and in doing so control and put checks in place to prevent them erring further."

The Abbess ran her hand absently along the spine of the book, tracing its edges.

Isobel felt helpless, knowing now her assigned role.

"The double monasteries have faced their problems across Christendom," the Abbess continued.

"The proximity of male and female and celibacy do not necessarily sit in harmony and has caused scandal. This has brought scrutiny upon the monasteries."

Isobel started at the touch of Sister Agnes hand on her shoulder.

"We have no such problems here Isobel and therefore do not bring undue attention upon us," the Abbess smiled.

"Where there have been problems in the past, they have been dealt with severely."

The Abbess glanced at Harald whose face hardened.

"Be assured child that no one will touch you without my knowledge or consent."

The comment did not comfort Isobel.

The Abbess continued:

"Those of the Benedictine Order who reside here have come to the ends of the earth in the eyes of men. It is one of the remotest outposts of the faith. Those who come here, come to be forgotten, to forget or to be punished."

The Abbess paused.

"Or they come to hide."

The Abbess eyes seemed to glow and draw Isobel in again.

"I am a product of the old world Isobel, a world beyond your reasoning. But you are special because you believe in my world however imperfect that may be."

The Abbess seemed to grow and her shadow filled the room.

"I am here with my acolytes who will be revealed to you. We will start with Harald and Agnes, her real name."

Isobel felt Agnes squeeze her shoulder more tightly. Isobel was frozen to immobility, not daring to take eyes from the Abbess.

"You will serve me, my acolytes and the old gods first and foremost. You will serve the Gods that are engraved on the pendent you carry with you even now."

Isobel began weeping.

Then in a sudden rapture, threw herself to the floor, prostrating herself before the Abbess. She had a compulsive desire to let go, to be released.

"Your Reverence, I will serve you if you teach me how."

Isobel reached to touch the hem of the Abbess kirtle and felt the silks luxurious smoothness.

"Look at me child," the Abbess reached down and gently lifted her chin.

Isobel looked wide eyed at her countenance.

"I have many names but in the privacy of these chambers you may call me Orlaith."

Harald now lifted Isobel to her knees. She felt an overwhelming desire to give herself over to the power of Orlaith.

Orlaith smiled.

"But first you must complete the tests Isobel. And these final tests are to initiate you as a servant to my order."

Orlaith moved toward the darkness behind her desk seemingly blending then disappearing into it. There was a brief dim light as a door to an inner chamber was opened. Isobel saw Orlaith's silhouette framed in the doorway.

"Harald, Agnes, you may proceed."

There was a pause.

"Isobel .....don't disappoint me."

The door closed.

Before Isobel could register what Orlaith had said, she felt her waif like body being lifted effortlessly by Harold and carried to the sofa where Agnes was sat.

She was lain on the furs, her head resting in Agnes lap.

"I will obey my mistress and wish to please, but I am frightened." Isobel whispered.

"If you obey, then you have nothing to fear my child," Agnes said soothingly and stroked Isobel's hair.

Harald stood and removed his woven belt. In one movement he pulled his habit over his head revealing a huge shaft that was rapidly hardening.

Isobel gasped.

"My god."

"The Christian God is not here tonight," Agnes said continuing to stroke her Isobel's hair.

Isobel saw that Harald's body was muscular and carried great strength. It also carried a multitude of scars.

He approached Isobel.

Agnes stopped stroking Isobel's hair and reached into her habit. She pulled a large pendulous breast out with effort and tilted Isobel's head.

"Suckle, my child, whilst Harold prepares you."

Isobel closed her eyes and after a moment's hesitation, her lips closed over a large rapidly hardening nipple.

She heard Agnes breath quicken.

"Now suck," she murmured.

Isobel took the whole nipple in her mouth and began to suck as commanded.

She felt the hands of Harold move up her thighs and remove her hose. His shaft rubbed against her calf. It felt almost as big.

Isobel felt her belt loosened and her tunic and kirtle being pushed upward.

Agnes reached down, pulling at Isobel's kirtle.

Once Isobel's clothing reached her shoulders, Agnes lifted Isobel's head, moving her breast from her mouth, then pulling the tunic and kirtle off.

Agnes dropped the clothing to the floor and hurriedly returned Isobel's lips to her engorged nipple.

Isobel felt her legs being opened and the roughness of Harald's beard travelling down her stomach.

Agnes leaned downward and her lips found Isobel's breast then nipple. She sucked and licked greedily.

Isobel felt the beard reach her pubic mound then the wet warmth of Harald's tongue as it searched downward.

Isobel still felt fear and, in the back of her mind, Harald's huge shaft was the main cause. She had accepted and was resigned to the nature of the tests. She now wished to please Orlaith.

Harald's tongue found her opening.

Isobel felt a firm wet pressure on the part that had awakened so much pleasure when she was purified.

Her hands instinctively reached down to Harald's thick mass of dark hair.

Isobel could hear her own wetness as Harald licked her.

Eventually he lifted his head and travelled back up Isobel's body to join Agnes, teasing and sucking on her other breast and nipple.

He moved between her legs and Isobel felt the huge shaft pressing urgently.

Harald let out a low moan that rumbled and vibrated in Isobel's chest.

Isobel opened her legs wider to accommodate the shafts girth. She felt it slowly enter her then withdraw slightly. Harald then pushed and gradually entered her completely, Isobel feeling his large balls nestling against her buttocks.

Isobel gasped and she felt sweat beading on her brow. Harald began pumping back and forth. He moved from her breast and knelt upright gripping her small waist in his giant roughened hands.

Harald quickened and mounted her more firmly, his balls slapping against her buttocks. Isobel saw the look of concentration on Harald's face and with alarm saw he was going to ejaculate inside her.

But he slowed and she could see his frustration as he pulled back from the brink.

Harold paused and he and Agnes exchanged a glance.

Agnes lifted her head from Isobel's breast and stroked her hair

"Our mistress' acolytes are allowed to spend their seed inside you," she said softly.

Isobel looked up at Agnes and saw undisguised lust in her eyes.

"But I cannot risk being with child," Isobel continued to look at Agnes wide eyed.

Agnes smiled almost maternally and continued to stroke Isobel's hair. She then reached into her habit. She withdrew a shaft like object about 8 inches long and a phial containing a golden liquid.

Isobel looked at the shaft and did not recognise the craftsmanship worked on it.

Isobel looked.

Though she did not know it, she was looking at a pleasure toy from a Chinese Imperial Consorts House.

The smooth object was crafted exquisitely from ivory, polished and worn smooth with age. The handle comprised a Buddha sitting cross legged in loin cloth with pot belly, a serene smile upon his face. The shaft was crafted as a penis emanating from the loin cloth but thinner in diameter.

The object had travelled a great distance and was treasured by Agnes.

"Just relax child and I will prepare you to take Harald's seed without thought of being with child."

Harald had begun moving slowly back and forth.

Isobel could feel his immense strength and the will it was taking him not to hammer her into the couch.

Agnes opened the file. It contained the refined oil of a Sperm Whale - an expensive commodity. She coated the Buddha's shaft with the thick oil. As Harald slowly moved inside Isobel, Agnes moved the Buddha down Isobel's body and across her buttocks. The Buddha's shaft touched Isobel's anus and she gave a start, a look of astonishment on her face.

"In my fundament?" She gasped.

Agnes smiled reassuringly in answer, and pushed the shaft more firmly against Isobel's tight anus.

Isobel fought against trying to close her legs and remove the object with her hands.

She now comprehended that Harald would spend his seed in her bowels.

She was terrified and thought it impossible such a member could enter her there.

Then she heard Orlaith in her head

Do not disappoint me Isobel.

"I must please you," she whispered and looked up at Agnes.

Isobel tried to relax and she immediately felt the head of the shaft probing into her anus.

She moaned and gasped. The sweat on her head now flowed freely.

Harald paused and withdrew until his shaft was almost free. With that, the Buddha entered Isobel's anus. She gasped as Agnes pushed slowly until Isobel felt the crossed legs of the Buddha rest on her buttocks.

Agnes withdrew it slowly and as she did so, Harald's shaft pushed forward.

They slowly established a rhythm.

Agnes fed her breast back into Isobel's mouth.

"Suckle my child. Relax and you won't disappoint us."

As Isobel concentrated on trying to relax and suck the nipple, the pain subsided to a feeling of being impossibly full.

Eventually the Buddha slipped easily in and out of her anus as Harald's shaft pushed deeply into her.

Harald groaned and pulled his shaft out of Isobel.

Agnes removed the Buddha from Isobel's anus and lay it to one side.

Isobel began a mantra in her head:

You must please

You must not disappoint

You must please

You must not disappoint

Agnes opened the phial again.

"Give me your hand Isobel," she said.

Isobel watched as Agnes poured oil onto her hand and fingers. Agnes guided her hand downward.

Isobel knew what she had been instructed to do.

She reached for Harald's shaft and could not fit her hand fully round it. She coated the oil liberally around the shaft.

This final stimulus started the huge man shaking with lust. Isobel guided the shaft to her anus, not wanting him to hurt her in his own lustful attempts.

He pushed and Isobel adjusted her hips until her anus felt the enormous head begin to expand the tight muscle.

Isobel cried out in pain as the anus finally opened and the huge shaft entered her.

Isobel gripped Harald's hips to prevent him from plunging into her.

Somehow Harald managed to control himself, pushing in slowly then withdrawing, allowing Isobel to get used to his enormous size.

Agnes reached forward and began sucking and licking Isobel's breast again. She looked lustfully downward at Harald's shaft slowly picking up pace as it thrust into Isobel's anus.

Isobel knew that Harold would not last long. She did not know how he had not ejaculated into her before. The mantra kept repeating itself in her head

You must please

You must not disappoint

You must please

You must not disappoint

She widened her hips and met his thrusts.

"I want to please you master," she gasped then returned her attention to Agnes' breast.

Harold gave an animal moan that filled the room. He gripped Isobel's hips and she raised them as he ejaculated into her bowels.

Harald collapsed forward onto Isobel, his massive bulk nearly crushing her. He recognised this in the fog of the aftermath of his orgasm and took some of his weight on his elbows. There was silence whilst they caught their breath.

Eventually Harald pulled his shaft slowly from Isobel's anus. She grimaced as it left her fully.

He lifted himself to his knees and for the first time Isobel saw Harold simile as he looked down on her.

"You have pleased me Isobel."

He got to his feet and reached for his habit.

"Now finish the test."

He pulled the habit over his head and fixed his belt in.

He walked to the door and left without looking back.

Isobel absorbed Harald's words. She was aware with a shock, that she was still sucking Agnes breast although absently.

Her mantra returned:

You must please

You must not disappoint

You must please

You must not disappoint

"How can I please you mistress?" she said looking up and into Agnes' eyes. They were hooded and full of lust.

Agnes reached down to feel Isobel's breasts then moved further down and caressed Isobel's pubic mound searching for her wetness. Agnes let out a low moan.

She moved Isobel's head from her breast and stood.

Isobel watched as Agnes removed her habit, leaving her naked before her. Her large breasts swung slightly as they settled, nipples hardening rapidly. She moved a hand down into her dark pubic hair and her eyes closed as she felt her wetness.

Agnes turned and Isobel watched as her porcelain white buttocks swayed as she walked across the room.

She stopped at the wall and reached up for the polished wooden Cross.

"I said that the Christian God is not with us" Agnes said, her voice thick.

"But perhaps he should join us for a short while."

She took the cross from the wall and walked back to Isobel who lay naked in the position she had been left in.

Agnes knelt on the floor beside her.

Without Agnes bidding, Isobel reached for Agnes breasts, taking one into her mouth and sucked the nipple. She pinched the other nipple softly, her mantra chanting in her head. She wanted to please.

Agnes in turn lifted Isobel's breast and sucked and licked the upturned nipple.

She took the cross and guided it downward. Isobel guessed Agnes intention and felt a thrill of shock and fear at the blasphemy that was about be committed.

But Isobel opened her legs.

She felt the long end of the cross brush across her still wet entrance then felt its length enter her.

Isobel moaned and the uttered something that came unbidden from the recesses of her mind:

"For what I am about to receive, may the lord make me truly thankful."

She heard Agnes murmur something then sigh as she inserted the full length of the cross to the cross member, rotating it so that it was unencumbered by Isobel's thighs.

"Good girl Isobel" She murmured, then climbed onto the couch, straddling Isobel, facing toward the cross.

Isobel could see that Agnes was soaking with her own juices as she reached up to hold her buttocks.

The mantra continued in Isobel's head.

Agnes lowered herself, showing the pink wet folds of her vagina and her tight brown anus.

Isobel reached out her tongue and tasted Agnes' wetness as she pushed down.

Agnes groaned.

"Oh Isobel," she murmured as she ground down onto Isobel's exploring tongue." Isobel found the bud that had transported her own to her ecstasy. She licked and instinctively applied firm pressure, Agnes' juices running freely and coating Isobel's chin.

Agnes moved her hips and ground down further to hit the perfect spot and pressure. She was now moaning almost continuously.

Isobel took in the heavy musky scent of Agnes then felt her warm tongue expertly find Isobel's spot as she moved the cross in and out of her.

Isobel lifted her hips and began to moan, the Cross becoming slick with her juices.

Agnes reached for the Buddha and passed it behind her. Isobel needed no further bidding, taking the Buddha in her hand and pressing the slightly curved shaft against Agnes' anus.

Agnes was soaking and needed no lubricant as the Buddha was buried up to its crossed legs in her anus.

The Buddha smiled down benignly at Isobel.

Agnes withdrew the Cross from Isobel and passed it behind her.

Isobel took the cross and pushed it deep into Agnes in one fluid motion.

Agnes moaned louder as Isobel, leaving the Buddha deep in her anus, began to push the cross in and of her.

With her free hand, she reached down to Agnes' breasts and gently pulled and pinched the erect nipples. Her tongue made adjustments as Agnes ground down onto to her, following the rhythm of the thrusts of the cross.

Agnes pulled Isobel's lips apart and continued to lick her, alternating pressure and speed. Isobel could feel the sensations that had previously frightened her begin to build and she raised her hips, seeking the wet tongue.

The movement caused Harald's semen to be released from Isobel's anus and a rope of it trickled onto the furs.

Isobel's moans we're muffled by Agnes' increasingly urgent grinding onto her tongue and mouth. She sensed Agnes and her own orgasm approaching and quickened the pace of the cross, watching as it glistened, and slick with her juices.

Suddenly Isobel felt the surge of her orgasm as Agnes buried her face into her. She raised her hips and fought to concentrate on Agnes with her own tongue as the orgasm wracked her.

As the orgasm subsided, Agnes moved her tongue from Isobel and her moans became louder as she reached the brink. She pressed Isobel's head into the couch and cried out as her orgasm coursed through her.

——————————————————————————————————————

They laid in the same position, spent, not moving afterward.

Eventually, Isobel watched as Agnes reached behind her to remove the Buddha and Cross.

She turned and lay beside Isobel, caressing her hair.

Isobel looked up at her.

"Have I pleased you Mistress?" she whispered

Agnes smiled.

"My child, you have passed the test and pleased me very much."

The mantra that had played inside Isobel's head started to recede.

Behind them, at the door to the inner chamber, a silhouette of a tall hooded figure stood.

The door slowly closed.

*


12