Isolated Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oli looked between her father and grandfather, the last inhibitions she held collapsing to a black a void. "Yes. Oh, god yes."

"Good girl. I'll help." He raised her her legs to his mid-thigh so she found herself somewhat suspended off the bed.

"Papa!" She kissed him deeply as he sunk himself to a deepness she her grandfather's fingers could have never reached. Her grandfather joined the kiss, using his tongue to manipulate their own to more favorable positions. Olivia abandoned her father's mouth to lavish her full focus on her grandfather's soft lips. It left her unprepared to handle her father's first long hard thrust.

She slammed against her grandfather's chest, who managed to hold her steady, as her father took his sweet time exploring her pussy.

"You like you daddy's cock don't do you Olivia? Tell me how it feels?" He murmured while he played with her long blonde hair.

"Amazing. He's going to break me in two." She was only half-exaggerating the way her father father's cock expanded her cunt. No other man she had fucked was quite on his level when it came to girth. Thank God, she had fended off grandpa's interest in her cunt.

Her grandfather soon restarted his own rhythm at Olivia's expanded asshole. They both manhandled her poor beleaguered breasts, timing pinches to her nipples as they plunged their deepest inside her. Still, she could have held out longer if not for their combined assault on her clit.

Their calloused fingertips were beyond any toy she owned, the poor nub battered to a painful sensitivity by their relentless toying. "I'm coming. Daddy, I'm coming."

"Yes, tighten your little pussy baby. Ring me dry like the good girl you are." He kissed her as the first quakes began to shake her body.

"Don't forget me Oli." Her grandfather tugged her lips towards his own while her father turned to gobbling her bosom.

Olivia's helpless pleasure-filled cries were the first in a chorus for her father was not far behind in his own orgasms. He spread her legs to their widest as he emptied his creamy seed into her cunt in jerky spurts.

Her grandfather was the last to cum but he opted to paint her back in white than to do his work inside her. They all collapsed onto the bed, her father crosswise to the other two's vertical orientation.

"What have I done?" Olivia gasped, disgust forming when she touched her cum soaked pussy.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Her mother's voice at the doorway caused Olivia to erupt in tears. How was she supposed to explain this?

12