Isolation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dirty talk turned me on even more. My body tensed up and I could feel my climax about to hit. Suddenly, she let out what could only be described as a roar of lust and her entire body quivered. Her orgasm set me off and jets of sperm shot from my cock. She milked me with her hand until every drop was extracted.

We then got up, and she cleaned her toy before we cleaned ourselves. I had never been so spent in my life. We settled into the bed and she turned out the lights as I collapsed onto her, my head against her shoulder.

"You were wonderful, honey. You took my toy like a pro. You're going to be an amazing slut, sweetie. I think I'm starting to fall for you in a big way."

"I've already fallen for you."

"I had you hooked the moment you saw me in the store, dear. Sleepy time now."

Sunday morning, Keisha left me on my own as she ran a few errands. I spent the time on my computer. When she returned, she cooked a very tasty lunch.

She let me have more alone time in the afternoon while she watched a couple of chick flicks. (She had offered me the choice of joining her, but she had never once met a guy interested in The Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood. So she wasn't surprised when I chose to putz around online.)

After dinner, she sat me across her lap on the couch and painted my fingernails and toenails red. Then she put a pair of fishnet stockings on me. A quick bit of make-up, and she carried me into the master bedroom where the full-length mirror was.

"You look gorgeous, my sweet little slut. Just looking at you like that makes me so horny." She began rubbing her breasts with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. The sounds she made while doing that got my cock hard.

She forcibly hauled me onto the bed. "Yeah, you're ready. And don't worry about cumming in me. I had a precautionary oophorectomy at age 16. My mom's mother and grandmother died of ovarian cancer in their 40's, so mom was checking every month when she hit 40 and they caught hers before it could become a problem. She had her ovaries and mine removed then."

"So you're going to ride my cock?"

"Yep. Prepare for the best fucking of your life, Paul."

I sure as heck wasn't going to fight her on that one. If Keisha wanted my dick in one of her openings, she was more than welcome to have it.

"Climb on, then."

She did exactly that. And she was already dripping wet. Dolling me up really had gotten her horny on the spot.

"Mmmm. Perfect." She began bouncing up and down on me, squeezing me with her internal muscles on every downstroke. "Big and hard enough that I can feel you, but not so much as to be uncomfortable."

I reached my hands up and placed them on her ass as she rode me. Her perfect ass. I groped her gently, and the noises she made were ones of pleasure.

"Ooooh. Suck my tits too, honey." She leaned forward. I lifted my head and took a nipple in my mouth. Her black skin was starting to glisten with sweat as she sped her hips. I matched my motions to hers, thrusting upwards into her delightful box.

"Uhhhhhh!" Her pussy clamped around my cock as her body was rocked with an orgasm. At that moment, I felt like I was in heaven. Her ebony skin against my ivory, very pale body was a delightful contrast. Her large body entwined with and seeming to swallow up my small frame made me feel loved and comforted.

When she regained control of her movements, she sped up her bouncing. "You feel so good inside me, hon. Such a sweetheart. I love the way your cock feels. Give me your cum. Let me feel you pulse and throb inside me. I want you to squirt your load into me."

Once again, her dirty talk got me even more turned on. I sped the motion of my own hips.

"That's it. Be a good little slut and fill me. Don't hold back, my sweet cum-producer. Give me everything you have. I want those balls completely emptied. Every drop of your cum is mine."

She climaxed again, and her pussy spasming violently around my cock was too much. I blasted jet after jet of my sperm into her. She used her internal muscles to, as promised, milk me completely dry.

Once again, I was utterly spent. Keisha scrubbed my face clean and removed the fishnets. "If I kept those on you, I'd be uncontrollably horny all the time. We'll save them for special occasions."

"Keisha, that was... amazing."

"Best you ever had?"

"Definitely."

"Time to rest. We do both have work tomorrow."

She woke me up 15 minutes earlier than normal. After we did our waking-up routine, I found out why. She put my cock in a chastity cage.

"Remember when I said that I don't mind receiving anal, as long as it was on my terms?"

"Yes."

"I know you've been wanting to bend me over and fuck my ass ever since you saw me bent over in the supermarket. It is a very sexy ass."

I blushed and started to stammer something in reply.

She cut me off. "No, don't worry about it. I don't think less of you because of it. You're very sweet, my dear little slut. Gentle and kind, too. Anyway, if you wear this through Friday, that night you can take my ass. Those are my terms."

What was I going to say? Of course I wasn't going to refuse that offer. I nodded, and she smiled.

"See you after work, sweetie." She pulled me in for a kiss before heading out.

Every evening, Keisha was unusually attentive. It was clear she was waiting as impatiently for Friday as I was. But despite each day seeming to take an age, Friday did show up eventually.

"You will cum inside my ass, right?"

"I'm 100% in favor of that plan."

She kissed me. "A simple yes would have sufficed."

Before removing my chastity cage, Keisha secured a vibrating dildo inside my back-channel. The sensations it produced got me hard in a hurry. She fingered her pussy to get it wet and put a second vibrating dildo in there, then had me drizzle some lube in her crack. Then, with both of us very ready, she removed the cage and bent over the bed.

I eased my way in after lubing up my cock. "Good boy," Keisha purred. "Take your time and enjoy it."

Her ass was very tight. I knew if I didn't go slowly I'd cum in a hurry. And I didn't want to do that. So I moved at a speed that would lose a race to a snail. Pushing delicately in until I was all the way inside, then pulling ever so slowly back out. Repeat, and establish the most gentle of rhythms.

Keisha's body shivered through a climax. The toy inside her had probably been the cause. The one inside me was causing me to want to speed up so I could empty my balls.

I used all my willpower to maintain my slow pace. Keisha's moans didn't help the cause. I did speed up a bit, but restrained myself from reaming her hard and fast.

"You feel wonderful, Paul. Such a good little cum-producer. So caring and kind."

Her praise made my cock twitch.

"Glad you like. You're beautiful."

I placed my hands on her magnificent ass and gently groped her as I managed to continue making slow love to her butt and not wildly fuck it. She pressed her body backwards, trying to make sure she got all of me inside her. But despite my slow pace I was getting very close. When she climaxed yet again, I filled her rear with my hot seed.

When we regained control of our bodies, she removed both toys, cleaned them, then took me into the shower to get us clean. After we dried off and lay down in the bed to snuggle, she placed my head on her chest and held me lovingly.

"That's the first time I've had a good experience with receiving anal in a long time. You really are a perfect little cum-producing slut, and you're the most gentle man I've ever been with. I think it's time to formalize things slightly." She slipped a ring onto my finger, and another onto hers. "No huge rush, but I will marry you at some point."

I slid my body up and gave her a fierce kiss, twining tongues.

"Is that a yes?"

"That's a yes."

"I'll bring three female friends over: one as a minister, two as witnesses. As I promised, you'll never have to leave the house."

"Works for me."

She slid me back down and I settled my head on her chest. "Awesome, my dear sweet man. Now, rest up." She turned out the lights...

12