It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice settings," Claude told me while looking out the opposite window while we flew by. The women used forty-five minutes to arrive at the same decision, but after significant deliberation and with much greater consideration of details.

Three hours and twenty-four minutes after leaving Burnet, we were on the runway at Gatlinburg, taxiing toward a cluster of pickups, SUV's, and brightly painted four-door Jeeps. I had executed the rental paperwork and payment online, so the owner handed me the keys and wished us good luck.

Meanwhile, everyone else was engaged in introductions, and the kids were watching their "grandparents" with suspicion and apprehension.

It had been, after all, more than six years since Mom divested her parents from their lives, and they weren't all that close to them as infants and toddlers. I decided to intervene. "Mimi, Papa Joe! It's good to see you again after all these years! Thanks for inviting us!"

I hugged both, inquired about Joe's leg, and brought all four kids back over. "Tavo, Esmy, have you been introduced to Dos and Grace's grandparents? This is Mimi and Papa Joe - come give them a hug!"

They did, and I saw my two relax a little as their friends hugged the older folks. Not that they were old: Mimi was fifty, Joe fifty-one, and both were in excellent condition. In fact, platinum-haired Mimi was almost as shapely and sexy as her thirty year-old daughter. Her curves were a little softer than those of her ultra-fit daughter now, but still breathtaking - and her face was as attractive as her body!

Their friends were two years younger, respectively, and equally fit and attractive. So much for cuddly grandma types in long, baggy dresses! To make things worse, Claire was a tall redhead with big breasts and long legs. The trial of freckles across her nose and the smattering across her chest, just above the exposed portion of her milky boobs, only made her more desirable, IMO.

It looks like we added a redhead and a platinum blonde to our showcase of stunning women.

Once the kids lightened up with their grandparents, Claire and Bill moved in on them, and the four kids suddenly had four uncles and four grandparents competing to spoil them. Maybe it was the way Dos and Tavo acted like brothers, and Grace and Esmy like sisters, but they were all treated the same by the four grandparents.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a soft breast press against my ribs. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Y'all ready to take these shiny Jeeps to the Little Pigeon River Lodge and get your gear stowed?" Bill asked.

We did that, and were highly impressed by the lodge and our rooms there. Mimi (Brooke) and Joe had a meal waiting to be put on, so we moved en masse from the lodge to their home. As advertised, it was nestled up to the Great Smokey Mountains, with a large, heavily forested foothill ending at the eastern edge of their five-acre chain-link fenced back yard. In all, they owned thirty acres around them.

Brooke's Brook meandered along the northern boundary, and Joe's workshop and shed were built southward from the house and garage. It was a very nice setup, although the house was only three bedrooms. Looks like we - their daughter and I - will be staying at the lodge when we come to visit. Heh heh.

By the time it got dark and the kids had tried the various games (croquette, badminton, volleyball, and four-square) they found boxed in the backyard, the new game controllers and games in the den, and had been doted over and given second helpings of dessert, the thought of spending the night there was no longer unappealing.

Claude and I brought all their clothes inside, put the girls' things in one room and the boys in another, per Mimi's instructions, and rejoined the group in the now-chilly backyard. Papa Joe had a fire going in his firepit, Bill was handing out marshmallows, and Brooke and Claire were placing pieces of Hersey bars on graham crackers.

When Joe wandered to the shed to get more long forks for the marshmallows, I followed along. "I know all about your military service, and I saw the security system. As you know, not everyone appreciates my family or me, so please be extra alert tonight and assume bad intentions for anything and anyone out of the ordinary.

"If ANYTHING draws your suspicion, call me and we'll be here ASAP."

He replied, "I know, and I will. You can trust me." I clasped him on the shoulder, and that was that.

I winked at Kaitlyn, who asked her parents if they minded if we went back to the lodge, was told that was a grand idea, and kissed the kids goodbye. The four grandparents and their curmudgeonly uncles, who had their own Jeep, stayed. Mostly, it was because they wanted to, because they were having fun!

But they were also well armed and wanted to keep an eye on the new surroundings.

We loved that there was a small seat rather than a center console in the Jeep, which meant Kaitlyn could sit beside me. She had busy little hands, and I got to explore the bare thighs she spread for me. Clay, Ashley, Eva, and Claude were in a Jeep painted Nacho Clear Coat (like a cheesy nacho), our cute and quite personable jokesters / pilots were in a Snazzberry (Raspberry?) Rubicon, our Wrangler Sahara was a turquoise color called Hydro Blue, and the uncles' Wrangler was shiny Billet Silver. We made quite the procession, even without the silver foxes in their silver jeep.

No one was tired and we'd been told to make ourselves at home, so we congregated in the lodge. The women looked the kitchen over; the men found the bar and made drinks, then checked the adjacent patio and lawn for a place to fry turkeys.

Clay went wandering around and found a smaller bar located off the hall, with a stage, a wooden floor, and a Bose Surround Sound system that synced with Alexa. Jacki had a Samsung Galaxy with Alexa and this was clearly a dance hall, so we danced and drank for another two-plus hours. More accurately, the women danced to the Hip Hop songs, we joined them for the rock songs, and we paired off with whomever was closest on the slow stuff.

It's hard to imagine a better evening than one in which you get to watch five gorgeous women, three in jumpsuits (that's what the pilots changed into), one in tight jeans, and the other in a short dress with suede boots, show off their dance moves. Especially when said women nestle up against you when you slow dance.

The ladies either were feeling no pain or feeling adventurous. There were three guys for five women, so whichever two women lacked a male partner danced together. Watching Kaitlyn slow dance with Addy while Eva was plastered against me gave me a boner the good doctor was delighted to rub against, and to giggle about when the song ended.

"I guess I've still got it!" she triumphantly whispered in my ear before mercifully leading me to a chair so it wouldn't show the room. Before I could recover, I was holding Jacki in my arms, and she was making it even worse. Eva was dancing with Addy, Ashley with Claude, and Kaitlyn with Clay.

Protestations aside, Kaitlyn and Clay looked awfully familiar in each other's arms. Jacki felt my tension, laid her head on my chest, and watched what I was. Then she raised her head, and quietly said, "You know Addy and I are Bi, and we'd love to play with you and Kaitlyn... actually, with everyone here, if you guys like orgies.

"That might be best - it would give those two a chance to do what they want to do but are afraid to do, while I sit on this big hard cock and Addy sits on your face."

The idea of Kaitlyn fucking Clay was off-putting, but not enough to stop the surge of blood to my cock caused by the vision of Addy on my face and Jacki on my cock. Jacki giggled, rubbed her mons against me, and observed, "And I didn't think it could get any bigger or harder! I can hardly wait!"

Two years ago, before Kaitlyn's return, I'd have taken her up on it right then. I mean, come on! The five women were gorgeous, at least two were bi-sexual and three appeared bi-curious. The thought of fucking all five made my cock expand and turn to molybdenum steel, which provoked another giggle and an awed, "How much bigger does it get?"

That song ended and another began; Jacki twirled away and took Kaitlyn from Clay, whose bulge was as obvious as my own. Ashley claimed me before Addy could, and my mind almost short-circuited when I felt that incomparable body fuse with mine. With the booties, her pussy fit directly against my cock, and she ground on it almost as if we were fucking.

"So did the little minx Jacki make you this way, or was it watching Clay and Kaitlyn make love on the dance floor?" she asked.

"The minx descriptively suggested an orgy; that was the proximate cause of the problem you're only exacerbating!"

"Ummm. Yes, that thought makes me wet - or wetter, actually. And that would give those two a chance to fuck without recriminations, which they are going to do someday, regardless - but I think you know that.

"So which one would you start with?" she asked breathily in my ear, changing my focus.

"Not you - I know better! You'd be last, because when you got through with me I'd be done! Jacki proposed she sit on my cock and Addy on my face, which wouldn't be a bad beginning. She also said they're Bi, so I'm sure I could watch them to help my recovery.

"Interesting that you predict the same thing Jacki did, Ashley. That our respective paramours want badly to fuck each other and will someday. Why are you so certain?"

"I was about to tell you it was the look on Kaitlyn's face when they were dancing, but take a look at her now! Your little fuck bunny would like to try Jacki too! Maybe she's just hot to trot with whomever? I'll test that when my time comes!"

They were cheek to cheek, with Kaitlyn's cheeks being quite red, and their arms were around each other rather than in standard dance position. She appeared to be quite amenable to the taller blonde as well.

My cock lurched again, and Ashlyn giggled. "You'd like to watch that wouldn't you? Don't lie; all men would!"

The music seamlessly changed to another slow song, and Addy took Kaitlyn from Jacki, immediately assuming the same position. Ashley moved to Clay, Eva was with Claude, and Jacki was back in my arms. "She's ready - are you? Think of all this prime pussy..."

"How do you know she's ready?"

"Because I could smell her arousal, so I called her on it. She admitted this whole trading-partners-while- dancing-thing was driving her crazy. I proposed that I sit on her face while Clay fucks her, and she shuddered and came. That's how!"

She didn't appear to have any more resistance to Addy than to Jacki, so there had to be some truth to Jacki's words and Ashley's observations.

The music changed, Ashley wrapped Kaitlyn in her arms, and Addy got her shot at me. "You know I almost put it on autopilot and joined you two on the trip to Burnet. There's a special set of wings for girls who go Mile High Bi, and another for studs like you that please two women on the same flight."

She said all this while trying to fuck me through my jeans and her jumpsuit. I pulled away as far as I could, with her clinging to me like a spider monkey, and said, "You two certainly bring a different vibe to a party."

She chuckled, "Noting ventured, noting gained. This is the hottest crowd I think I've ever been with, and Jacki and I have been to some pretty nice parties. I'd happily do everyone here... in sequence or five at a time!"

That configuration gave me momentary pause, but then I chuckled and said, "I'm seriously straight, and I'm pretty sure the Edwards are too, but you women - wow! Are all five of you Bi?"

"I'm not sure sexy Eva ever considered it before, but she didn't pull away. Your hot pants little bunny overheats so quickly she'd be easy, even if she hasn't played before. And Ashley is ready for anything - she spent too many years married to a horse's ass to forego an opportunity to cum relentlessly!

"Speaking of, she may fuck Kaitlyn before Jacki and I get a chance! She's really playing to Kait's submissive side, with her size and dominant traits!"

When the song ended, Ashley brought Kaitlyn to me and with a smirk; she winked and handed her over. My bunny looked dazed, eyes hooded with lust. Ashley grabbed Clay and dragged him out the door, and I saw Eva and Claude were already gone. That left Kaitlyn writhing and whimpering in my arms rather than dancing, and Jacki and Addy kissing each other sensuously to whatever music was playing.

When I saw them stop kissing and start talking while eyeing us, I took Kaitlyn's elbow, started her toward the hallway, and asked, "It's time to go to the room!" She mumbled something I took as acquiescence, so I continued escorting her up the stairs to our mini-suite.

When we got there, I wanted to talk about her intense reaction to the female seducers and Clay, but ten seconds later she was lying on the bed wearing only her boots.

No talky - she wanted sex, and lots of it, in all kinds of ways and positions! Her fires were unquenchable, and when I began flagging three hours later, she pulled out a ball-headed vibrating wand, placed it between my mons and hers, and helped me make her cum several quarts of girl nectar.

After I came for the third time and she for the umpteenth, we slept.

The auto coffee maker in our room produced coffee at eight but kept it hot for two more hours, so it was still ready when we, finally, were.

Again, I wanted to talk; she wanted to take two aspirin, sip coffee in her robe, take a shower, get dressed, put on her makeup, and go help get the preparations started. Much of the menu needed to be prepared today, she informed me, but I suspected she was still processing her reactions last night.

After we unboxed and washed the new fryers, we checked to make sure the turkeys were thawing appropriately. Preparations done, we lounged outside in our jackets, where the events of the night were approached.

"The hot little pilots Ashley hired certainly helped make last night interesting," Claude offered. "Our 'straight' ladies seemed a bit more susceptible to their charms than I would have expected."

"Ha!" Clay reacted, "I've always known Ashley is sexually omnivorous! She seems to be slowly becoming more fond of me, but Bossman uncorked something akin to nitro while we were in Hungary! When it comes to sex, she's dangerous and unstable. I have no idea what she's capable of, but I'm sure enjoying the ride!

"Now, what about your two?"

Claude mulled it over for a few seconds, before answering. "Eva is a dormant volcano. Every now and again, if no one is around, she vents a little steam. That may be enough to keep her from blowing the plug, but she's definitely molten inside!

"What could cause the plug to blow? I don't know - maybe one or both of the pilots, Ashley, or Kaitlyn? Maybe one or both of you? An orgy? I don't know, and I don't intend to find out, so count me out if Jacki's orgy idea takes hold!"

"Why are you afraid to find out, Bro? I think I understand, but I want to see if it's the same reason I don't," Clay asked.

"Because I'm afraid she will hate herself afterward, and everyone involved!" Claude predicted. "That would end us, and she would most likely move on, out of our lives."

"I don't know if Ashley would hate me or all of us, but it would permanently alter the relationship I'd like to have with her," Clay answered thoughtfully.

"What are your thoughts, Rob?" Claude asked.

"I've known Kaitlyn a lot longer than you guys have known Ashely and Eva, but I continually discover how little I actually understand her. Excuse the mixed and confusing metaphors, but I'm learning that she's like the 'Onion' adage. Every now and then she peels another layer away and, using your metaphor, 'vents', but I have a feeling someday the unstable nitro inside her is going to explode, blow the plug, and she will turn into molten magma. I have no idea what that would look like, but Kaitlyn uncorked is a scary thought.

"With thanks to the 'fore-peeling' done by Addy, Jacki, Ashley, and Clay, last night I got a whiff of the molten magma bubbling up the conduit pipe from the chamber, and it was a bit discomfiting. I think I even smelled the sulpher.

"And by the way, Big Boy - it sure looked like you two have fucked before, and plan to again! Of course, she was so turned on I could just about say the same about the four women she danced with!"

"We have not, and we won't!" Clay insisted. "Not because I don't want to - to me, she's absolutely spectacular and I've felt that way since she walked into La Kiva; we all know that! No, the reason I won't is the reason Claude doesn't want to be involved in an orgy with Eva - she'd hate me the next day."

Playing the devil's advocate, I asked, "So what do we do if they take it upon themselves to initiate an orgy, and pair up to get it started?"

Claude closed his eyes, shook his head, and murmured, "Lord, please don't let that happen. I'm not a strong enough man to not watch, much less stop them."

"That would be the ultimate girl-on-girl, girl-on-girl-on-girl fantasy," I murmured with my eyes closed, imagining the sight. "And I second that request Lord! I don't think any of us are strong enough to stop something like that, even if we all hate each other in the morning!"

****

The four uncles and four grandparents showed up in time to help prepare sandwiches on sourdough bread and open bags of chips for lunch. The men were assigned to entertain and care for the children for the afternoon, and the seven women got serious about meal preparations.

Billy and Joe excitedly described the offerings of Anakeesta Mountain - amusement parks, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and a sky lift. They thought that sounded great, so Bill went inside and came out with free ride tickets and discount admission cards for children and adults alike. The cavalcade of colorful Jeeps proceeded up the winding road to the mountain, parked, and we agreed to stay together while in the amusement park.

The chances of our enemies appearing were miniscule, given all the misinformation they had gotten about our plans, but Gato and Toro came with us while Chap and Coyote stayed with the women. All the men and the pilots were armed. It seemed enough.

It was nice and warm - in the seventies - until a 'minor' cold front blew through, dropping temperatures into the fifties with stiff winds. It was time to go back to the Inn, without riding the sky lift.

Good timing; the women were sipping wine and laughing when we walked into the lodge. The men got their drink of choice, and joined them in the sitting area, which had more than enough couches and stuffed chairs for the sixteen adults. The kids were back in the game room, having a ping-pong tournament.

The conversations wandered and the groups morphed, but it all remained cordial and often humorous. With a new audience, Toro and Gato extolled the virtues of the people and place we now lived, and they took turns describing the land and revisiting the history of the area. The grandparents were enthralled, as were Jacki and Addy, who had only recently arrived at Crescent Moon.

Brooke bit her lip and held it in as long as she could, before she asked her daughter straight out, "Where do you and the kids live?" Kaitlyn looked over her shoulder, found me, walked over, and sat down in my lap.

She gave me a decent kiss, and perkily explained, "Wherever Rob is! During the school year, we've been living at the Mountain Lair in the Davis Mountains, and the four kids go to the elementary school in Fort Davis.

"But we also spend a lot of time at the Desert Lair, which is between Study Butte and Terlingua in the Big Bend, close to the National Park.

"As if that isn't enough, he's bought a fifth ranch on a lake in the Hill Country, and is remodeling two houses around there."