It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn was already at her limit on drinks, being so excited about her success on the slots that she let male admirers buy her drinks. I won a little at the blackjack tables, lost it on the roulette tables, and won it back, plus a little over twelve hundred, shooting craps. I found Kaitlyn, who had a crowd of admirers watching her slot machine artistry, and her legs, and convinced her to join me and the others at the bar. Her admirers moaned and complained, but became silent as we walked away with my arm around her and her slit open.

Addy and Jacki had acquired almost identical young men; tall, clean cut, fit, and obviously military. We learned they graduated from the Air Force Academy last year, and were on leave before assuming new assignments at bases in... Texas. I had to chuckle; they were obviously smitten, and the Bobbsey Twins appeared to be reciprocating that affection.

Kaitlyn looked them over just a moment too long, until I whispered, "You're drooling." She blushed, but replied, "They are as gorgeous as the girls - perfect matches!"

They responded similarly when she was introduced to them, but Jacki and Addy seemed not to mind. It was their introduction to Tom Yonkers that made me chuckle; I swear their first instinct was to come to attention and salute. Tom handled it efficiently, introducing his wife and family, and then asking how they met Jacki and Addy.

Things smoothed out after that, although they were very obviously on their best behavior, to the disappointment of the twins.

We talked, we danced with our dates and each of the others, we shared with and learned more about Tom's sons and daughters-in-law, and had a grand time until two am, when Tom and Mary went to their room, followed closely by Eva and Claude. The boys - Lieutenants Michael Cooper and Daniel Martin - let their hair down a bit after that, although there was a reserve I doubted was always present. After all, we know the S0D, so they would remain circumspect.

Kaitlyn was her usual (after five or more drinks) life-of-the party self, but she never let having fun wander into embarrassing, although Ashley did goad her on a bit. We were a happy group, just dancing and talking and having fun!

Until a group of six large, loud drunks entered, took a nearby table, made crude remarks about our women, and made fun of us men. Clay, a certified badass, didn't know them, but they acted like they were the baddest of badasses. Daniel and Michael took offense right away, but looked to Clay and I for guidance.

I offered them an olive branch and opportunity to withdraw peacefully. "Looks like you guys are having a big time tonight. Can we buy you a round, and maybe get you to hold the crudeness down a notch?"

Okay, so it wasn't really an olive branch, but it qualified as an effort to avoid what was coming. They grabbed it and beat me around the head with it. "Thanks, little man. We'll drink your liquor, but what we want is your women. You boys just little simps - they gonna appreciate real men!"

Theirs was a mixed group of white and black, and that challenge came from the largest black guy. "Little man?" "Boys?" Clay is 6'3", 230 pounds of muscle, the lieutenants are at least 6'2", 215 each, and I'm only slightly smaller. Okay, they all went over 250, but it wasn't all muscle. I frowned at him.

He ignored me and started telling Kaitlyn how he was going let her be on top until she could take all of his big, black cock, and then he'd do her doggy so he could hold her by that big round butt. I was actually starting to be amused by his drunken crap, but Kaitlyn was not, and neither were the other five women.

Clay had assumed that look he gets before battle, but he held the other four men and the two pilots back by shaking his head and quietly stating, "Not yet."

My chair was still turned halfway toward the loudmouths, who were both laughing at the comments by the big dumbass, and making comments about the other women. Kaitlyn stood up, took a step to me, pulled her skirt up to her panties, straddled my legs, sat down, and scooted her pussy up over my crotch.

She leaned in, gave me an open-mouth kiss with tongue, rubbed her titties on my chest, and began to slide back and forth on my lap like she was fucking me. When she broke the kiss, she winked at me and moaned. Understanding, I ran my hands up and down the outside of those lovely thighs, before grabbing her by that round ass drunk boy so admired. She humped me harder and moaned loudly.

Taking a cue from her act, the other women did the same to their men, who quickly moved their chairs to prepare for being mounted.

Kaitlyn reached down and fumbled around as if she were freeing my cock, and then moaned, "Pull my panties aside so you can stick that monster cock in my little pussy and make me cum, like you always do!"

I can take orders: I pulled the panties to the side, but stuck my fingers inside her. She yelped, and then chanted, "Oh, yes, Baby, so good, so good! You fill me up so good!"

I don't know that any other couple, except maybe Clay and Ashley, went that far, but Kaitlyn and Ashley were noisy and, at least in my partner's case, exceptional actors. She feigned a noisy orgasm that was so real I felt her shudder. Laying her head on my shoulder, she begged, "Take me to our room now - I want to lie naked in your arms!"

I faked putting my cock away while she lay against me, still moaning in ecstasy, set her on the ground beside my knees, stood, picked her up like a bride, and carried her away. Her boots almost hit loudmouth in the mouth as I turned her, but he just sat there with bewilderment on his face, watching me carry her out of the lounge and into the gambling area. The others were following, their brides in their arms, so I waited, just out of sight of the bar.

Kaitlyn was grinning at the others like the Cheshire Cat, but wouldn't let me put her down. "You can thank me now!" she chirped happily.

Lieutenant Dan - sorry, I couldn't help it - spoke for the men. "As long as you know we weren't afraid of those fat punks, we do thank you. Our new commanding officer doesn't like it when we get involved in altercations, as he put it, and it was clear that they wanted one."

Jessica, still in Tommy's arms, excitedly asked, "What was Rob doing to give you an orgasm like that? Does he have magic fingers?"

"Yes!" Kaitlyn answered; she wiggled in my arms, and buried her tongue in my mouth again. The others laughed, and Ashley turned that into a roar when she told them, "He doesn't call her his Fuck Bunny for nothing!"

"Carry me to our bedroom and make me scream all night!" she pleaded. "You may want to get down and walk," I warned. "I'm pretty sure what everyone in here is staring at is your exposed legs and panties!"

"Stop! We've already had enough foreplay - telling me everyone is gawking at my legs and ass is just overkill!"

I shook my head and accused, "Exhibitionist Fuck Bunny!"

"Why are you not walking? Do you want me to cum again, right here in front of everyone? Get me to our bed, NOW!" she insisted, while the others laughed.

I guess we looked pretty stupid, carrying our women like that, or perhaps there was another explanation for the hush that came over the room, and the glazed eyes that followed us into the elevator.

****

Eva finally beat on our door; it was midmorning, although it seemed like we'd only recently gone to sleep. I slipped on a pair of boxer briefs and opened the door, only to have Claude burst out laughing. "I'll throw him in a cold shower; you pour a pitcher of ice water over Minx, and toss her in when I pull him out. Maybe they'll be ready before the brunch buffet ends!"

Fearing the ice water, Kaitlyn scampered out of bed naked and ran into the bathroom. I stood there in my underwear, but the appreciative look Eva was giving me was about to cause a problem, so I made my way to the bathroom.

"And no hanky panky in the shower!" Claude warned. "We have a schedule to keep!"

I didn't think it would be a problem, given how drained I was, but when she leaned over and waggled her ass, exhaustion was forgotten. But we were, relatively speaking, quick.

For all the bitching, moaning, and complaining we had to listen to, we weren't even last, and I looked a hell of a lot better than Clay or the lieutenants. The Yonkers boys were last, and they looked like warmed over shit, while Jessica and Amanda just glowed with the same 'well-fucked' look Ashley, Addy, and Jacki had. Well, actually, Eva and Mary had an even brighter glow, but they got an earlier start.

Kaitlyn? She shown like the sun.

We were barely through the buffet line and seated at our table when Amanda just had to tell the story of our adventure after her in-laws went to bed. Tom laughed, Mary looked warmly at Kaitlyn, Eva petted her shoulder, and Claude said, "Way to go, Minx!"

When he called her minx in front of everyone, she barely blushed, but it was Mary's deep blush and sudden look at Tom that caught my eye. "So, do we have more than one minx at the table, Tom, or why did your lovely wife turn so red?"

He put his arm around her shoulder and said, "One of a number of affectionate nicknames I have for her."

Tommy interrupted the chuckling by stating, "While I've never actually seen her have an orgasm at the table in a bar before, like Kaitlyn, I did recognize the cries!"

Clark made it far worse by adding, "When I was a kid my bedroom was across the hall - I think Kaitlyn and mom must be kin!"

Mom was beet red; Kaitlyn just winked at her and said, "Y'all do know I was just acting? Well, mostly. I can get a lot louder than that!" At which Claude, Clay, and Eva frantically nodded in agreement.

Hard to enjoy breakfast more than we did that morning.

The Yonkers were flying out at three, so we packed and left Cherokee within an hour of eating, arriving at the lodge at one. They went to pack their bags so we could enjoy a little more companionship before they left. Clay, Claude and I went to my room, checked for electronic snooping, and called our ISR contact. They had news that clarified a few things for us and would be valuable to Tom

By then we had all become fast friends, so we hung together in the lounge and enjoyed the one another until they had to leave.

Tom rode with me to the airport; Kaitlyn took Mary. He gave me an update from his end, and I offered what we had learned. His eyes squinted, his forehead wrinkled, and he shook his head. "I'd say that's hard to believe, but somehow it doesn't surprise me. We knew they were getting help from inside the inner circle.

"What's our strategy? Turn them into mushrooms, or take them out?"

"We've turned ours into mushrooms; it may be harder to keep yours in the dark and feed them shit, but if you can..." He nodded and said he and AG Lee would strategize.

Back at the lodge, Claude called the Colonel and I called Esteban, who retargeted part of the ISR. If we can mislead and also gather enough intelligence from the moles, we may be able to nip this thing in the bud, or at least hit them hard enough right out of the box that it fizzles. The former is preferable to the latter, but we are unlikely to be the ones making the choice, and the members of the 'organizations' aligned against us are not known for applying logic to achieve solution of a problem.

Kaitlyn and I spent the rest of the afternoon and into the night with Kaitlyn's parents and our two kids, returning to the lodge only after the kids were asleep. Kaitlyn was in a mellow mood, having made up with her parents and immensely enjoyed an 'extended family' holiday. She initiated our lovemaking, and it was just that: lovemaking.

Being able to properly stroke, caress, and fondle her without the frantic movements benefited both of us. I'm a very tactile person, and I love the feel of her; she's very responsive to tactile stimulation, even during intercourse, and it helps her build to that deep and profound climax she can achieve when we make love. No loud histrionics or desperate movement at the moment of achievement; she clutched me, went stiff, quivered, and moaned from deep inside when my cream comingled with hers. A moment later, she relaxed, rolled off to lie beside me, snuggled as tightly as she could, and slept.

Parting was such sweet sorrow, given how distant Kaitlyn, the kids, and I had been from Joe and Brooke. They wanted to come visit us at the first opportunity, but readily accepted an 'after Christmas at your place' date, at which we would celebrate Christmas with them.

The flight back included dropping Ashley and Clay at Midland, and then flying to the New Mexico border before turning south. We flew reconnaissance across the southeastern corner of New Mexico, veered southwest to cross between Van Horn and Pecos, and then continued on to Presidio before reversing course and landing at the Crescent Moon. We had not seen aircraft, tanks, missiles, missile launchers, or other large weapons, nor did we see large buildings or camouflaged areas under which they could be sheltered.

Either their weapons were being held elsewhere - deeper in New Mexico or Mexico, or even further away - or they did not exist.

At our meeting the next day, the Colonel assured us that they did exist, but our intelligence did not indicate where. I strongly suggested that become THE priority for the Rough Riders, the West Texas Rangers, and the Texas Air National Guard, to which every man there agreed. I'd had enough of 'hardening our positions' - If we know where they are and where the attack will come from, we have a much better chance of speedy interdiction, and we don't have to find out if our positions are hard enough.

My first call upon leaving was to Raymundo, whom I urged to use his resources to identify where forces and weapons of the rebels were hidden or held in Mexico. He seemed glad to hear from me, and enthusiastically agreed to search within his accessible territory.

My second was to Ashely regarding the businesses, and then to Clay regarding recon efforts to the north. He and Paul Peveto were boarding one of Paul's helicopters at Midland Air and Space Port, so it was a short conversation. He promised to update after they completed their missions.

By then I was home and hungry, so I ate with Kaitlyn and Rosa. Immediately after lunch, I had Kaitlyn call her psychiatrist and set up a phone meeting with me and Kaitlyn's counselor. After she gave them permission to share her medical information, she left the room, and I began my questioning.

Kaitlyn had given me previews, but my conversations with her doctor and counselor were edifying and thought provoking. I was impressed with them, and enlightened by what they shared about Kaitlyn. I knew there was more, but after ninety minutes I had absorbed all I could in one call, so I thanked them, hung up, and went looking for my paramour.

She had apparently spent the time thinking about things to do and places to do them, and insisted that we take a ride to the 6400. It was an 'Indian Summer' day in November, with temperatures in the 80s, so I changed into shorts and a tee. I was mystified by her desire to go to the other ranch, but we loaded into my Jeep and drove across the road and onto the plains. A mile and a half in, I veered north into a group of small mountains, avoiding the bombing range in the long, flat central valley.

When she found the perfect spot, we stopped, got out, and sat on an elevated rock ledge overlooking the central valley. Kaitlyn then insisted that we talk about what I learned from her doctors.

I really hadn't had time to process it properly yet, and we'd been over the past so often I didn't want to spend time rehashing issues in our marriage, her affair, the divorces, and reconciliation. My focus now was on the underlying sexuality that had begun to bubble up and surface from time to time.

The most fascinating piece of information I learned was that testing supported what observation indicated; Kaitlyn's libido is high - in the top 5% percent of women they have tested. The blood tests showed consistently high levels of estradiol and testosterone for a female her age. Responsiveness to sexual stimulation was in the top 4% (they didn't say how that was tested, but I hope it had to do with the toys she was provided while there rather than personally), and the self-assessment she completed put her in the same range.

Did that surprise me? Ummm, yes and no, and I'll admit my sample size is small, but for me to carnally know two top fivers - Kaitlyn and Ashley - would seem unlikely. And I'm not sure Addy and Jacki don't belong... maybe Eva, from what Claude says, though her libido seems comparatively well controlled.

So, back to the tightly focused woman sitting at an angle to me: "Tell me about the five years between divorcing Robert and coming to visit me. If I remember, you told me you went without sex that entire time. I guess I'm curious how that worked if you have such a high libido and such powerful sexual needs."

"We explored that. As I recollect, after losing you and learning how Robert had played me, I really felt no attraction toward any man, except your memory. My doctor calls it 'a period of asexuality', meaning I didn't feel a sexual or romantic attraction to anyone, male or female. She attributes that to my guilt, my self-loathing, and my withdrawal from all relationships except those with my children.

"I just remember feeling stupid and pathetic, and blind to anyone but my children."

"You didn't lose me, you dumped me, but otherwise, I guess I can't disagree with how you felt. It just seems incongruous with your current 'condition'," I responded.

"But let's not dwell on that part of the past. My second question is much more relevant - how are you planning to control these overwhelming urges when I'm not around? I'll still travel with my business, and sometimes I may be gone for weeks; I have in the past."

"The way I have been. When you're gone, I focus my mind, energy, and efforts on the mundane: the kids, working out, planning and organizing, talking to Eva and Ashley, the uncles, or whoever is safe - whatever it takes to fill my days with the routine and commonplace. Nights... well, I have the bag of toys to play with, although I need to be certain 'playing' doesn't leave me turned on rather than satisfied."

She smiled. "Actually, only you can 'satisfy' me, but I think I can use them to take the edge off."

I gave her a raised eyebrow. "So, that means no girl on girl action with the seductresses, or 'friends with benefits' action with Clay? You sure you can be around all them and stay chaste?"

"Not 100% certain, which is why you didn't hear me mention them in my list," she answered with a nervous smile.

"You mentioned Ashley..."

"She's very different when you're not around. More like a big sister."

"Didn't look like it the other night."

"I know, but that was a very different situation, and, I suspect, it showed her willingness to expose me in front of you."

"Expose you?"

"Yeah, you know - show you what a little slut I can be from either side of the plate."

"Is that a correct characterization - you can be a slut from either side of the plate?"

"I believe you know without a doubt that I can and will be a slut for you! As to others, I don't know and don't intend to find out! If I keep myself away from such situations, I'm confident I'll never make a mistake, and I fully intend to do that very thing."

"But if Addy and Jacki get you alone, feed you drinks, get you dancing, feel you up...?"

"We'll never know. I felt safe to let them push me because you were there to save me, but I'll never tempt fate or my desires by being in such a position alone. But what about you? They fly you across the country, get connecting rooms, talk you into going to the bar, and then what happens? Don't think for a minute that they'd rather have me than you!"