It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sparkle in her eyes, she asked, "Honey, which one are you going to call the Lake Lair?"

That innocent question broke our crew out in laughter, made me choke on my beer, and the other four look puzzled.

Ashley finally intervened on my behalf, although her explanation wasn't going to suffice for long with Kait's parents. "Rob only had the two ranches until recently; the ones Kaitlyn called the Lairs. But he came across a couple of sweet real estate deals so he bought three more.

"The rest of the story is too difficult to explain, so you guys will have to come out to visit and see for yourselves."

"When can we come?" Brooke asked. "Can we come for Christmas? All four of us are free!"

I exchanged concerned glances with Clay, Claude, and the uncles, before replying, "Perhaps it would be better to wait until after the first of the year."

That statement, on top of the looks exchanged among us, drew the question "What is it you aren't telling us?" from Joe.

"Nothing we can talk about at this time, Joe. It has nothing to do with you guys being welcome at our house; it's just that some things are in flux right now, and we need to let them settle. To reverse the question, how would you feel about hosting Kaitlyn, the kids, and me for Christmas?"

"We would love to host you!" Brooke replied excitedly.

"And we would be more than happy to host any or all of you - in fact, the more the merrier!" Claire added. "There are very few guests that time of year, so we have plenty of room."

Everyone in our group was smiling, but no one was committing to anything.

"We will know more over the next few weeks; can we put off a decision until around December 20th?"

Brooke spoke up, "Of course, Rob. We would love to see you for Christmas, but even if it is a bit later, we'll make it work."

The kids came storming back, wanting to go to Mimi's house and eat. Somewhere in there "delicious cookies" were mentioned, and Kaitlyn gave her mother the evil eye, only to get a smug smile and shrug in return. The agreement to get the meal started at 8:30 was made, after which the four kids left with the grandparents, and Claire and Bill adjourned to their quarters.

"Turn the music on and let's dance!" Jacki proclaimed. Kaitlyn snugged deeper in my arms, looked me in the eyes, shook her head, and quietly said, "No. Let's go to the room."

I smiled in return, told her to get up, and stood with my arm around her. "Not that last night wasn't fun, but we're going to decline tonight. Y'all have fun."

Eva wrapped her arms around Claude and said, "We're going to our room. It's not often we don't have kids, and I want to make the most of it.

Before consulting Clay, Ashley stated, "We'll stay for a while. Let the old marrieds go on to bed and we'll dance the night away - get that music flowing!"

Clay looked surprised and concerned, but simply put his arm around her. The old marrieds hurried to their hallway, where I had to poke the bears just a bit. "You two certainly seemed adamant about leaving. Afraid of what Jacki and Addy would tempt you into?"

Eva turned red, Kaitlyn turned scarlet. "No, we're afraid of what they will tempt you two into!" Eva replied, but it sounded weak.

"Ha," I answered, "it wasn't me or Claude they were bumping and grinding against, it was you two! And you seemed verrry interested!"

"Come on, Mister - we need to have that conversation you wanted!" Kaitlyn interjected before Eva could argue that they did grind against us.

As soon as we got inside the room, Kaitlyn directed me to one of the chairs and she sat in the other. "I really wanted to talk to my counselor before we had this talk, so I snuck off this afternoon and called her at home. She agreed that I should tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so I'm going to - even if it makes you so unhappy you leave me. I promised I wouldn't lie to you, I haven't, and I won't, but... you may not like what I say. Just hear me out, please.

"You know you were my first, and you know I took to sex like a duck to water. Oh, from early in my teen years I was well aware that boys appreciated my looks, but I really only dated because I wanted to be out and about. I had hard, fast controls in place that kept them in the 'friend zone', and that continued on through college, until I met you.

"You waltzed right through all my controls, and before long we were banging like bunnies. As I told you then, it was far better than I thought it would be, even in my wildest dreams and fantasies. So, with you, sex was wonderful, amazing, fantastic; just as I expected it would be with Robert.

"With Robert, though, it was boring, tedious, and abysmal. We've gone over my stupidity during that time, so I'll just end this part by saying I hated having him in my bed, and could barely endure having him inside me.

"Then we get back together, and sex was again incredible. Even someone as stupid as I can draw the conclusion that sex per se isn't incredible; it's having sex with you that makes it incredible.

"But I had never tested that conclusion, until Mexico. There, it wasn't sex: I was being raped, and it was incredibly brutal, painful, and horrendous! I fought like a tiger, which only meant they beat me and did it anyway - until they beat our children. At that point, I gave up and forced myself to endure. That helped my psyche, but not my body, which they beat because I wasn't participating.

"So I made a new resolution; my body would participate, but my mind would go elsewhere. I quickly learned that the best thing I could do was to allow my body to fuck them enthusiastically so they would get off in a few minutes. Normally, there were only two or three of them, and, unlike you, if I could get them to cum quickly, they were through for the night.

"And so my mind visited other places, often with you, while my body did what my body could do to save us and the children from more beatings. My mind was divorced from the sex my body was engaged in; therefore, I retained my sanity and a bit of my pride.

"There was a drawback, however; my body learned to respond to forcefulness. No, I don't mean I started having climaxes - I did not! But I did discover that having someone force me to do their bidding or be punished wasn't entirely horrible. In fact, had it been you, or even someone not completely reprehensible, I would have probably... most likely... have enjoyed it.

"That discovery, as much as the attempts of my psyche to blame you for my treatment, led to my mental breakdown.

"The most difficult part of my treatment was accepting that I am not who I was so certain I was. With you, my body and mind are connected when we make love, have sex, or just fuck. I love it when you hold me, cuddle me, let me sleep on your shoulder or in your arms. I feel safe and protected, and I can feel my love flowing out of me and into you.

"But I almost lose my mind when you take charge of me! Did you realize my little acts were designed to tease and tempt you until you overcame my resistance and used me like a fuck toy? My screams were not faked - that is how I feel when you take control of me, when you take my choices away and make me bend to your will! Even now, my panties are being flooded, remembering.

"I'll admit I'm attracted to Clay. He's big and handsome and a real hunk - but he doesn't make me feel that way. If we had sex, it would be lovemaking - slow, tender, and sweet, because that is how he sees me - like his innocent first love, or something.

"Who looks at me and sees into my submissive soul? Jacki, Addy, and Ashley! Who grabs me, pulls me to them, and feels me up even when I'm resisting? Jacki, Addy, and Ashley!

"I've been propositioned by girls and women almost as long as I have been by boys and men, but I've never been sorely tempted - until now. Are they sexy and beautiful? Yes! Is that why? No!

"It's because they hold me like they own me, do with me as they please, and, while they're doing it, whisper to me about how they are going to take me, use my body, and make me cum until I pass out!

She stopped, sighed, and concluded, "This probably make no sense to you, does it?"

I was wise enough to hold my comments, of which I had many, and my counsel. She didn't want to be critiqued or given guidance - she wanted acceptance. "Kaitlyn, do you want to go back to the lounge and dance? Do you want to go by yourself, and have a chance to explore your curiosity about other women? All three of them are there, and so is Clay. Just think of the fivesome you could have!"

Her eyes grew large and surprise shaded her face. "You don't mean that!"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't, but it's your choice to make. Believe me, all four will welcome you into open arms, and you'll get to explore your bi-side AND your attraction to Clay, all in one long night."

I opened the door, and said, "You know how to get there - go ahead."

She frowned and backed away from the door. "No! I'm not trading one night of exploring for what we have!"

"And if I tell you I'll give you a tonight-only 'Hall Pass' so you can satisfy your curiosity?"

The frown deepened, "First, I don't believe you! Second, I'm not sure I want to know, and third, that means I'd be giving up a night with you!"

"Then let's both sneak back and watch them. If you get turned on enough by what you see, you can join them."

"And what about you? Are you going to join them too, if you get turned on?"

"Of course, but I'm not bi-curious, so Clay is off my menu. I'll try the Bobbsey Twins first, and you can be the tasty treat between Clay and Ashley."

Instead of moving toward the door, or even hesitating to think it over, she backed away from the door until her legs hit the bed. "NO! It was exciting when I was a little drunk and we were dancing, but tonight it just sounds tawdry and... and... wrong! I couldn't live with myself, even if you didn't kick me out!

"And the idea of you in bed with Jacki and Addy makes me sick and scared!"

"Then entertain me! Make us forget those delicious morsels downstairs."

She grinned, grabbed her phone, found the playlist she wanted, and started dancing to the driving beat. Had she known, she wouldn't have chosen to wear tights, a sweatshirt, and everyday lingerie, but she could work with it, and she did.

From my point of view, watching her wiggle out of the panties and tights with her butt to me was better than whatever was going on downstairs, and she seemed to sense my impatience when she looked back into my eyes. The sweatshirt and bra were quickly disposed of, she threw the covers back, and lay down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart, giving me a perfect view of her wet center.

She held her arms up and whimpered for me to come fuck my toy; instead, I ate my toy to a couple of orgasms before fucking it to a third climax that caused it to collapse. I scooted back off the bed from between those luscious legs and watched my cum flow out of her slit and onto her ass and then the sheets.

I got a soft towel, lifted her hips, and spread it under her to absorb our juices. After turning off the music and the lights, I laid down beside her. She snuggled up to me, and I thanked the powers that be that she didn't go back downstairs when offered the opportunity. I had no idea whether that decision signaled those urges were behind her, or only that I needed to talk to her counselor post haste about those urges before she gave in to them and ruined our new life together.

****

Kaitlyn was a shiny as a new penny running around in the kitchen the next morning, putting things in the oven or on the stove. Eva was right beside her, consulting the timetable they had established so the meal would all come together at noon.

At nine, the uncles, Claude, and I were sitting outside in the chill with cups of coffee, beginning to heat the peanut oil in the fryers. The turkeys had long since been impregnated with the Cajun butter seasoning and were sitting upright on the poultry rack, drying. We would drop them in the oil when it reached the right temperature, and they should be done around 11:45.

Bill and Joe joined us at 9:20, and the kids decided it was time to explore the grounds, so we were keeping a nominal eye on them. I happened to turn toward the kitchen just as Clay poured himself a cup of coffee. Kaitlyn was standing beside him, obviously giving him a hard time about something - most likely, whatever happened last night.

He listened, turned toward her, and said something that made her flush red and quickly turn away. He grabbed her, pulled her into a backward embrace, kissed the top of her head, and turned back to the coffee pot. She turned, gave him and indecipherable look, and watched as he walked outside.

Claude immediately set in on him, but I kept watching the kitchen, where Ashley, Addy, and then Jacki took turns greeting, kissing, hugging on and whispering to Kaitlyn, who turned an ever-more improbable shade of maroon as each took her turn. When Jacki turned her loose, she quickly scurried away. They stood and smiled after her, before getting cups of coffee and making another pot.

Yeah, I need to talk to that counselor at the first opportunity.

The hurrahing of Clay was dying down, mainly because he appeared unaffected by the taunts; in fact, he looked like the cat that ate the canary. In a way, I envied him; in another, I knew he envied me.

The Thanksgiving Feast was everything one should be. There were three generations represented, the conversation was lively and often humorous, and the sumptuous meal was from another era! Turkeys baked and fried; three baking pans of stuffing, each according to "my grandmother's recipe"; homemade Wendish-style noodles in a rich poultry-mushroom sauce; sweet potato casserole and candied sweet potato casserole; fresh green beans with bacon; homemade yeast rolls and homemade bread. And desserts galore - pecan pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie a la mode, pumpkin spice cake, and chocolate chip pecan and snickerdoodle cookies.

We were all gluttons, and were already moaning about how full we were while we tried another dessert or two. Cleanup took an hour, but the tryptophan daze lasted through the afternoon pro football game. When it ended, someone got milk out and we had another round of dessert.

Even the kids were lethargic by then, so we bundled up and went for a leisurely walk in the brisk autumn air, which featured a breeze behind our backs that was gusting to 20 mph.

Outward bound, we wandered along for about an hour, chatting and laughing, by which time the women and kids were getting chilled. The trip back, into the wind, took half as long; we kept our mouths shut, our heads down, and practically race-walked.

We gathered three deep around the roaring fire in the huge fireplace, until those in front were warm again and ran to play in the game room, while the adults warmed up. Standing there en masse, we debated what to do next, after which we disclosed our plans for tomorrow. The four grandparents were mightily impressed with our guests for the day, and insisted we all have at least one meal together, which they would cook.

When the debate and planning ended, the kids, grandparents, and uncles adjourned to Joe and Brooke's, after making sandwiches for supper - just in case. Those remaining adjourned to the lounge, made drinks, flopped in chairs or on couches, and finalized plans for the arrival of the Secretary of Defense, his wife, and two of his sons plus wives, tomorrow morning.

The Jeep rental owner had given us a map for a self-guided tour, on private land, of the nearby Appalachian Mountains. We had to stop by his place to pick up three more Jeeps before we went to the airport, so we were leaving at 8 to pick them up at 9.

Clay had mixed a second round of drinks, which tasted like doubles, and one of the girls had synced her playlist to the Bluetooth speakers. The music was a mix of blues and jazz, with a New Orleans feel, which begat a conversation about Nawlins and adventures had there, during Mardi Gras, on New Year's Eve, and during "ordinary time," if there is such a thing in NOLA.

By then Clay was mixing the third round, and we were happily making plans to visit for a few days during the two weeks preceding Fat Tuesday. Claude called a friend who owned a place in the French Quarter, along the parade route, and he got us two suites with two beds for the fabulous price of - free! I'd have rather Kaitlyn and I had our own place, but free...

Well, that could be interesting, depending on whom our suitemates are, and Kaitlyn's state of being.

As soon as the guitar solo for ZZ Top's Blue Jeans Blues began, Ashley pulled Clay to the floor, and Kaitlyn pulled me. We were body to body, moving to the sensuous music, and my girl was already making little noises I recognized. Looking over her head, I saw that Claude was dancing with Jacki and Eva with Addy. They weren't as wrapped up as we were, but it's hard not to get turned on while dancing to this song, and Eva slowly turned an interesting shade of reddish brown.

Top seamlessly transitioned to Brown Sugar, and Kaitlyn combined dancing and humping to the driving beat. I spun her away, pulled her back, and she moved that lush tush in perfect rhythm while straddling my knee. Her eyes were almost closed and her teeth were gritted as she lost herself in the music.

She was hard to ignore, and soon the others were gathered around watching her in action. It wasn't quite on of the strips show I got, but it was borderline lewd.

Jacki gave me a questioning look and a wink, and waited for me to spin her again. When I did, she caught her hand, and pulled her away. Addy and Ashley joined her, dragging Eva with them, and the five of them went wild to the next song, "She Loves My Automobile". We - the men - stood, watched, and appreciated.

'Hot, Blue, and Righteous' was next, and Jacki grabbed Kaitlyn while Addy grabbed me, Ashley grabbed Claude, and Eva wrapped Clay in her arms. This was an even sexier slow dance than 'Blue Jean Blues', and it seemed the ladies intended to make the most of it - even Kaitlyn, who was playing Jacki like Jacki played her last time. She wiggled against her, slipped away, spun, and pushed her ass against her partner. Jacki looked flustered at the reversal of roles, but firmly grabbed Kaitlyn by the hips and moved with her until Kaitlyn again spun away and danced sensuously just out of her reach.

As soon as 'A Fool for Your Stockings' began, Jacki moved toward Kaitlyn, who spun away and forcibly pulled Addy's lithe body from mine. Kaitlyn wrapped both arms around me and proceeded to rub every part of her body against me, while whimpering with lust and excitement.

When the unmistakable sounds of 'Tush' came out of the speakers, she spun away and gave us all an exhibition for about one minute. Then she rushed to me, took my hand, and pulled me toward the hallway to our room. The others were laughing and shouting warnings to me, but she was single minded and unrelenting.

I unlocked and opened the door, and she was already naked when she walked through it. She scrambled onto the bed, and knelt in the middle with her magnificent butt facing me, wriggling, while she frantically encouraged me to get naked and fuck her! I got naked, but crawled underneath her, head first, and pulled her hips down until her wetness bathed my face. She argued for my cock instead of my tongue, but quickly relented when my tongue swiped her cleft and then her clit.

Maybe the girls could and would do it better, but I must have done a decent job, given the convulsions that shook her body and flooded my chin and neck.

That accomplished, I slipped back out, got on my knees, pulled her hips back up, and slammed it to her. She howled in delight and screamed for me to fuck her harder and faster. In this position, she was super tight, and that, combined with the frantic back and forth, up and down motion she employed, brought me to the edge of ecstasy far too soon.