It Ain't Paranoia if... Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed that off, told her it would never happen, but knew that would be a mighty tempting situation, if it came to pass. She gave me the raised eyebrow, and then laughed. "Don't blush - I'd be tempted too! That's why we need to reach an agreement and stick to it."

"An agreement?" I teased. "You mean like a contract of some sort? What do you have in mind?"

"That's your decision, not mine. Present it to me and I'll give you an honest answer, but it has to work both ways! You got your hall pass with Ashley."

The TX ANG chose that moment to send a flight of six F16 Fighting Falcons (Vipers) over the range, in formations of two. They suddenly appeared over a ridge and began strafing targets that we couldn't see, with their six-barrel M61 Vulcan cannons. It was startling and exciting, even without missiles being fired.

After their run, the Vipers banked sharply to the southwest and began climbing. We watched until they were specks in the sky, and then looked north to see if more were coming; we saw nothing.

Kaitlyn turned to me. "THAT scared me, and then it turned me on! Let's get naked and fuck, right here!" she proclaimed, while shucking her shirt and then her shorts. There was no underwear to remove, so she was impatiently standing there, hands on hips, in her hiking boots.

"There may be more flights," I offered weakly, while staring at her lush body. "They may see us." She laughed.

I was pulling my shirt over my head when I felt her hands pulling my shorts off. There was not a flat surface in sight that wasn't rock, dirt, dirt and rock, or something prickly, but she showed her intentions by putting her hands on the rock ledge we were sitting on and wiggling her wondrous butt at me, a signal with which I had grown familiar. Normally, I would have tried to tune her up a bit first, but she was dripping and swollen so I just tapped that spring and started pumping.

Quite an invigorating afternoon, all things considered.

On the way back, she asked, "So, this thing is really going to happen, isn't it?"

"So it appears. We keep looking for ways to stop it, but the world's oddest coalition seems hell-bent on taking a shot at toppling the government. On a purely intellectual basis, it would be interesting to see how they went about governing if they won. There isn't much common ground between fascists and communists, between white supremacists and black separatists, religious zealots and atheists, or between plutocrats and anarchists - true believes all! Add in Middle Eastern terrorists, eastern European mercenaries, North Koreans, and Russians, and that's quite a difficult coalition to manage.

"Probably also explains why we haven't had any success determining their leaders."

"Then I want to learn how to shoot. Felix is teaching me a form of martial arts for self-defense, but I want to be able to pick up a pistol, rifle, or semi-automatic rifle, and protect my family and myself! Eva and Ashley feel the same. Who should we get to teach us?"

"I support that plan; let's ask Claude."

When told he was assigning Jacki and Addy, I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Are you sure this isn't some kind of ploy so you can satisfy your Sapphic lust?"

A week later, I was treated to a demonstration of their new skills. Immediately afterward, I asked the twins if they could upgrade my skills to that level. Their responses were somewhere between humorous and sexual harassment or even assault, given their unwanted (well, uninvited) invasion of my personal space and touching of my body parts with theirs. Kaitlyn and Eva just laughed at my dismay.

On December 7 we attended a commemoration of the women, men, ships, and planes lost at Pearl Harbor. It was at the courthouse, again, and, due to the high school band being there to play patriotic marches, was well attended. The sheriff acted as MC, and he did a great of reminding everyone of the sacrifices of men, women, and children during WW II.

The county judge was forceful and persuasive in advocating for true patriots to resist divisiveness and rally around the greatest nation the world has ever known.

Meanwhile, we had acquired another flight of multi-role combat aircraft (MCRA) at the Crescent Moon, giving us a full squadron. We also had a reconnaissance plane and a cold-war vintage airborne radar aircraft. Where all this weaponry was coming from I had no idea, and I had no intention of asking. All I knew is what I was told in our weekly meetings and what I saw when I visited the Moon, where buildings and hangers seemed to be springing up weekly.

The stakes are certainly high enough to warrant such as build up, but why support irregular forces rather than using the US Military? Yes, I know there is the Posse Comitatus Act, but that could be circumvented by the President declaring a state of emergency, and characterizing this as an 'invasion' due to weapons and troops being launched from another nation(s) and including foreign combatants.

To me, putting 'irregular troops' in the position of being the initial line of defense when we have perfectly capable military forces at hand, is just surreal.

Twenty-five days and counting to Armageddon.

****

Excuse my illness and travel. The final chapter is in edits.