All Comments on 'It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

I love this story and can’t wait for the next chapter.

jrichard1953jrichard19539 months ago

Love it so far. What will Bree do next? More changes for Andie are coming.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story started out well and mostly believable, but we're going off the cliff now. Knowing he has to go back to his life as a guy and that his girlfriend isn't protecting his interests, his testosterone would kick in and he would push back hard. Your job and real life takes priority. Obviously something is going on between Keira and the bitch, so it's time to put it on the table with the girlfriend and bring an end to this little fantasy.. No one doing this like he is, would sit still for the shit Bree is pulling. Oh, and rip that fucking necklace off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

great story cant wait for next episode

JayGardnerJayGardner9 months ago

I love the premise of this story but Bree is taking it way past what I would be comfortable with. She is taking Andie way beyond her comfort level. It is always fun to push the envelop but I want to see a story about Kiera & Andie & not have Bree take it over. Unless, of course, that you have a plan in motion.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver9 months ago

Fanstatic, and as Jay mentioned Bree is making it faster and more forceful than Kiera would but I still can't wait to find out where she is off to as there are a few items missing and watch as Andie falls deeper into the trap of his desire

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story!

I've had extensions stuck on my nails in a nail salon more than once and the beautician never ever gave me a hard time (I'm a guy). Agreed, fixing your garter belt clips to your thigh highs is well nigh impossible with long nails, and cleaning your backside can be a challenge, but It's a wonderfull feeling.

Bree seems is overwhelming and I preferred the gentle loving relationship between Andie and Keira.

Once again, very well written and with good dialogue and hardly any grammar/spelling mistakes. You are an accomplished writer, dearest.

XOXO Rosemary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES