It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's next?"

"Stockings, gaff, then panties."

"Dibs on the gaff," Keira said giggling delightedly.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I've decided I like that part."

"You have, have you?"

"Yes, I have. It makes you unique. A very special lover."

"That's good to hear." Andie was feeling better and better about her catastrophic adventure. It wasn't feeling all that disastrous, now.

At the last moment Keira did agree to allow Andie to leave her shoes off for the night.

"They don't belong in the bed. But so as to not violate the rules too much, I think we'll get you a pair of mules, with nice high heels, so you can just slip them on whenever you get out of the bed.

"Won't that be nice and feminine?" she added.

"I suppose."

Then, seeing Keira's frown. "I know, my rules."

"Precisely." Keira replied, chuckling.

Finally, Andie was dressed in her lingerie and they climbed into bed. After only a little kissing and caressing, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Andie hadn't felt that good in days.

And Keira was pleased with the way things were developing between them. She liked Andie as a person, a pseudo-employee and as a lover.

+++++++++

They slept together that night, happily and comfortably, and woke up to Keira's alarm clock in plenty of time to get dressed and eat breakfast before opening time for the store.

Keira again provided a new outfit for her helper. Andie again judged it to be both pretty and sexy, and in it she felt happy and feminine. She was now growing used to spending her days as a salesgirl in Keira's store. It wasn't how she had imagined enjoying her time in the city, but it wasn't bad, especially with the side benefits.

It was work, though. A real job and not one she was used to.

The labor wasn't really all that difficult, but there were aspects she didn't appreciate.

Her feet hurt from standing in the high heels, all day. The corset was far from comfortable. The most difficult aspect was always having to be 'on' for the customers, not just catering to their wants and wishes, but also because she had to behave like a woman, and not somehow let slip that she was an imposter.

Keira's customers were, for the most part well-off and shapely, in line with her tastes and fashion sense. And that disposition suited Andie just fine. She, by definition, enjoyed all things feminine and sexy.

Many of Keira's customers were friendly and easy to deal with, but there were, of course exceptions.

Snooty, demanding, hostile women wandered in and did their best to make Andie's life miserable.

There were times when she truly wanted to hit someone.

Keira, thankfully, was always nearby and seemed to have a sixth sense that allowed her to step in and take over when Andie was reaching her limits.

Afterwards, Andie would thank her for the rescue, and Keira would just laugh it off.

"You just need more experience at this, too," she said after one such event. Then she winked, ran her tongue across her lips and added, "one more thing I can teach you."

Andie chuckled, "the other things you've been teaching me are much more fun."

"I know, right?"

The insufferable customers aside, most of the visitors were easy to deal with - pretty women, buying sexy things. Although they too were sometimes challenging. They were, after all attractive and alluring, and a fair number of the regulars who seemed to be gay were interested in Keira's new assistant.

They tended to assume that she was a lesbian, like her boss, and their flirting drove Andie to distraction, and made her cock hurt as it reacted to the games.

Andie did her best to be sociable and friendly but she carefully made sure not to let things get out of hand, even though some of the thinly veiled invitations were disturbing and intriguing.

On a couple of occasions Keira rescued her from those situations too.

During the quiet times, they again laughingly reviewed those incidents.

"Now that I think about it, I should have let Rosemary, that red-head, have a go at you."

"What?"

"Yes. She's always looking for someone to hook-up with. Quite the Nympho."

She paused to laugh. "I'm sure she would have freaked when she found your little friend. She absolutely hates men. Even effeminate ones, I'm sure."

Andie blushed. "Then I'm glad you saved me, and her."

Keira laughed again. "Don't worry, you're all mine."

Andie was happy with that!

At one point a woman walked in and accepted Andie's offer for help. After only a couple of minutes Andie concluded that this girl was a crossdresser, like herself. But not nearly as good at it.

She had the clothes, but her facial structure was all wrong, her chin too strong and her nose too big.

Her hands were a dead giveaway - nothing delicate or feminine there, even though her nails were polished.

Andie did her best to accommodate the shemale. She did her best to hide not only her opinion but her real gender; and she thought she succeeded. The customer didn't give any indication that she suspected anything.

After she'd walked out, bags in hand, Andie turned to Keira. "I think she was really a guy."

Keira chuckled. "Well, takes one to know one. So what?"

"If I can spot her can others spot me?" she asked nervously.

"Relax my dear, you're better than her. And I adore you the way you are."

That made Andie feel a lot better. She went back to work smiling confidently.

A couple hours later a man, walked hesitantly in the door, announcing that he wanted to buy something for his wife, Keira nudged Andie his way.

"You take care of him." she instructed in a whisper with a twinkle in her eye.

"Why me?" Andie whispered back, fretfully.

"You can identify easier than I can." She replied, chuckling.

"You're just screwing with me," Andie moaned.

Keira chuckled, and mumbled, "that will be later."

Andie smiled, nodded, whispered "I can't wait," and headed on over.

The guy didn't seem to have a clue, either what he wanted, or that the salesgirl helping him wasn't one-hundred percent female.

Andie took pity on him and spent a lot of time helping him purchase a silky and sexy negligee for his wife of three years.

After paying Andie, feeling wicked, said goodbye and added, "I'm sure she'll love it, I would. She might even blow you tonight."

The guy blushed, and then hurriedly ducked out the door.

As soon as he was out of sight, Keira and Andie broke up, laughing.

"You're such a slut." Keira managed to get out between guffaws.

+++++++++++

It was mid-afternoon when a pretty woman walked in. There was nothing unusual in that, but this woman was tall, athletic and dressed in a blood-red silk blouse, a tight black leather skirt and high-heeled leather boots that ran up over her knees.

Wow! Andie thought. Talk about beautifully sexy.

The mind-blowing woman stalked confidently across the floor and stepped right over to Keira, and said, "hello partner," before wrapping her in a big hug and kissing her lovingly on the mouth.

Andie stood still, watching, getting turned on by the display.

Eventually the pair broke it off, and Keira turned to her. "Andie, this is Bree, my business partner. I told you about her. She runs the internet store I mentioned."

The woman chuckled, "I'm a little more than just a business partner, more like partner with benefits."

The two of them laughed.

"Pleased to meet you Andie, I've heard everything about you. You do look pretty good. Better than I expected."

Andie, upset, looked at Keira, "you told her?"

"Of course. She's my partner, and advisor." Keira said, smiling happily.

Bree giggled. "And lover."

Keira laughed, "among other things. And she's all about sexy and fetishy things. That's what our web site sells."

"It's more my thing, than my Keira's, but our partnership works for the both of us." Bree added.

She then leaned in and kissed her partner, once again. And Andie couldn't help but admire the picture, and feel a little jealous, as well.

They were interrupted by the arrival of a customer. Keira stepped over to help the woman, leaving Andie with Bree. She stepped over and reaching out grabbed ahold of both Andie's hands.

"Let me look at you." she said, as she began a critical inspection.

Andie stood quietly under the woman's gaze. Bree examined her like a doctor, from head to toe. Andie found it disconcerting to say the least.

She did try to gently pull her hands free, but Bree clamped down harder and gave her arms a tug, stopping her in her tracks.

"That's a nice wig, and an expensive one, I'm sure. Good job on that." Bree said, quietly.

"Your shape is pretty good, and your legs look fine. The shoes help quite a bit.

"The heavier makeup is a good idea, but it could be better. Much better, actually. We can work on that."

With a nod, Bree released her hold and after glancing over to see that Keira was still engaged with the fussy customer, she wrapped her arm around Andie, and steered her back toward the door to the office space.

"Keira, and I were lovers but it didn't work for her. So now we're just business partners." She chuckled, "with benefits."

Bree then surprised her by pulling her into a hug, and giving her a kiss. "I still love her. But she decided she wasn't my type."

Andie was shocked, by the kiss, but as it felt nice, she had kissed the woman back.

After pulling back Andie asked, "what type is that?" she asked, curious and playing along. She was thoroughly aroused by the beautifully strong women and a little unsettled, as well.

Bree gave her a stern look. "The type who will love and obey."

They both jumped when Keira, having snuck up on them, interrupted. "Yah, really obey."

They all laughed at that. The partners joyfully, and Andie nervously.

Bree and Keira then disappeared into the office, talking business strategies, while Andie returned to watch over things in the store. Only twice did she have to call Keira out to help with something.

A couple hours later, Keira came back out followed by her partner. "Andie, while I close everything out, I asked Bree to take you out for a new pair of shoes. I can build up your wardrobe from the store's inventory, but any new shoes have to be gotten elsewhere."

Andie looked at Bree, who didn't seem all that enthusiastic. And to her, Bree also looked kind of intimidating. But the prospect of new shoes was too much to pass up. Her feet were sick and tired of the ones she was wearing.

"I'd appreciate that." She said, trying to sound friendly and amenable.

"Well, come along then." Bree said, as she headed off to the back door.

"Have fun." Keira called as Andie hurried to follow.

Bree led her out the back door, and into the small parking lot behind the building, where they loaded into her Mercedes. It was a very nice car, a very expensive one.

Andie sat quietly, as she drove only a few miles through the downtown streets to an up-scale women's shoe emporium, where she parked in front of the store.

"They should have some nice and sexy shoes for you, here." Bree said as she got out of the car.

Walking in, Andie was impressed by the selection, and astounded by the prices. But most of all she was frightened by the footwear she saw. It seemed that all of the shoes and boots had tall heels, like the ones she was wearing. Some of them were even taller.

There was nothing that looked sensible or comfortable on display.

Oh Christ, she cursed to herself.

Sure enough. After an hour of browsing, Bree had selected two pairs of shoes for her. Andie's opinion had never been solicited, and her comments had been totally ignored.

She wound up with a black pair and a pink pair of strappy sandals, to go along with the red pumps with ankle straps that she had been wearing.

And although the black pair had tall spikey heels like her red ones, the pink shoes' heels were a half-inch taller!

"I won't be able to wear those." She had whined, and for once Bree had responded to her. "Oh, bull shit! You'll learn. They're perfect for a girl like you."

Bree paid for the shoes, scowling at her as she did. Andie just hung her head.

In the car riding back to the store, Bree had commented nonchalantly, "good thing you painted your toenails. But you need a nicer job. We'll have to set you up for a mani-pedi.

"Won't that be fun, dear girl?"

"I suppose."

"What?" angrily.

"Yes miss." Submissively.

Bree chuckled, "much better."

Back in the lot, Bree pulled in, but didn't turn off the car.

"Take your shoes and head on in. And I'd better see you wearing one of the new pairs, the next time I stop by. Clear?"

"Yes miss."

"Excellent."

Bree then reached up, wrapped her hand around Andie's head and pulled her over so she could give her a kiss. Andie was, of course, surprised. Too much so to kiss her back. She did chirp when Bree, as a last step, bit down on her lip. It hurt!

Chuckling like the wicked witch of the west, she then pushed Andie out of her door, and then pulled it closed so she could drive away with a honk and a wave.

Andie stood there stunned, bags in hand, as she watched the woman leave.

"Holy crap!" she mumbled to no one, before she pulled at the door and walked inside, locking it behind her.

She glanced into the store but the lights were out, so she went upstairs to the apartment.

There she found Keira in the kitchen, cooking, while humming a happy little tune to herself. It was a lovely sight.

"How did it go?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder, still stirring something on the stove.

"I got two pairs. Actually, Bree picked out two pairs."

"Figures. I bet they're pretty, sexy and expensive." She said chuckling.

"Yes, yes and yes." Andie said, with a decided lack of enthusiasm.

Keira turned toward her. "And they have tall heels just like the ones that hurt you so. Right?"

"Yes," sadly.

Keira shrugged. "I'm sure they'll look wonderful. Even if they do hurt."

"Agreed."

Then brightening up, Andie stepped over and they kissed. And they both enjoyed that, a lot.

"I prefer your company to Bree's." Andie said, pleasantly when they separated.

"I never doubted that. She can be, um, powerful."

Andie laughed. "Controlling, bossy, dictatorial?"

"Those too.

"Now come along, wash your hands and help me here. Dinner's almost ready."

"Yes, Miss."

When Keira looked at her confusedly, Andie answered. "That's what Bree prefers."

"Huh, that's new."

It only took another couple of minutes to complete assembling their meal and sit down to eat.

Keira jumped right in talking business, expanding Andie's understanding of how the store worked, aspects of the inventory, accounting and the customer base.

Andie mostly listened, prompting her with the occasional question. It was interesting, but she was more absorbed by Keira. It was clear that she was intelligent and focused on her company, and the store made a decent profit, month-over-month.

"But what about the internet, mail-order side?" Andie asked, when Keira started to slow down.

"Oh, that was Bree's idea, but it turned out to be a great venture. More profitable than my store."

She paused for a moment before continuing. "Of course, she doesn't sell women's clothing."

She sounded a bit embarrassed.

"Oh? I assumed it did. The same things you sell, here."

"Nope. Bree sells adult toys and fashions. We're partners, because I provided the initial capital. It was back when we were, um, life partners," she added, sheepishly.

For the lack of anything better to say, Andie just mumbled, "interesting."

Keira chuckled. "The web store is very successful with customers all over the world." And she sounded very proud.

"I'm not surprised, People are willing to spend a lot on their sexual fetishes."

"Like you?" Keira asked, with a grin.

"Exactly like me." she laughed.

The rest of their evening was a repeat of the previous one. They made love happily in their unique style, both enjoying their orgasms.

Keira was relishing it more and more, as Andie got better and better at satisfying her with improved oral skills, as well as with her cock.

Andie, although she'd only known Keira for a few crazy days, realized that she absolutely adored her. It might just be all of the crazy happenings, but she thought she was falling in love.

And it seemed that Keira just might be feeling the same way. How wonderful was that?

Eventually, tired and spent, Kiera rolled onto her side, facing away, and Andie, carefully slid onto her side too, and snuggled up to her girlfriends back, spooning. She wasn't sure how Keira would react, so she was overjoyed when she sighed, happily, and pushed her ass back into Andie's crotch. Andie chuckled and wrapped his free arm around to hug her tighter to her chest.

They fell asleep like that -comfortable and pleased with the way things were going.

When Andie woke up though, she had a momentary panic attack. There she was, wrapped around sweet Keira, a very pleasant position, but her future remained in serious doubt. She had no money, now identity and no car. But she was comfortable...

+++++++++++

Their morning routine was becoming familiar and easy. As it does with couples, everywhere.

Keira produced another feminine outfit from her stocks for Andie to wear and enjoy.

"You like?" she asked when Andie came out wearing a pretty top and a short skirt.

"I do. You take such good care of me."

"I enjoy you, in more ways than one." She replied with a sly smile.

"I'd like to try that new royal-blue dress that came in yesterday." Andie said, remembering how pretty she thought that one was.

"No, that one's not for you. You let me decide what you wear. I like dressing you.

"In fact, I think that's an addition to your rule set. I will decide what you wear; always."

Andie was surprised, and a little spooked by her girlfriend's edict. Not just because of the new rule, she was actually fine with it. She enjoyed having Keira pick out clothes for her. It made her life easier, and Keira without a doubt, had a better fashion sense than she did.

The part that really bothered her, though, was having Keira establishing new rules for her. Was that a new step in their relationship? And was it a good thing or a bad thing?

++++++++++

They walked downstairs to the store, together, hand-in-hand on the narrow staircase, feeling good about the new day.

While Andie began cleaning, preparing the store for opening, Keira began sorting through some early-morning deliveries. A commercial service often dropped off new stock early, so she could quickly get it on the shelves.

A while later she came out of the back room and into the store. "Look what Bree sent over for you. I think it's lovely, and fitting, too," she added with a giggle that sounded a little wicked. She was holding up a nice, jewelry-store box.

"Oh? I didn't think she liked me."

"Well, actually, I think she still loves me. That's why this is kind of special. She wants me to be happy with you. And you to be right for me."

"Okay." Andie answered, a bit confused.

Keira opened the box, and nestled inside was a golden necklace. They both stood examining the thing for a few minutes. It was a choker, solid with an oval cross-section. About two centimeters tall.

And dangling from a small ring at the front was a charm that consisted of two female symbols, the circle with the plus-sign, that were intertwined.

Keira chuckled, "it's a lesbian love symbol. How cool is that."

"It's for me?" Andie asked, hesitantly.

"That's what she said in her note. Here, let's try it on. Turn around and hold your hair up out of the way."

Andie hesitated for only a minute before turning and using both hands to hold her hair.

It was a pretty necklace, and she supposed that it was appropriate, she was after all at least pretending to be a woman, in love with another woman.