It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andie was still evaluating that information and what it might mean for her, not only in terms of her growing relationship with Keira, but also with the things that Bree was doing to her, when Keira leaned in and gave her another kiss.

"I do love your new look. Your brows are perfect, and your nails pretty and sexy. I'm really glad you had them done."

"Me too." Andie replied, and she almost believed that it was the truth.

They slept soundly and even though Andie stayed in her corset, bra and stockings, she dreamt happy dreams.

++++++

The next day Bree wandered in mid-afternoon, and again she and Keira spent an hour in the office working on paperwork.

She also brought a couple of bags of clothes, pulled from the warehouse of products sold in the Web site.

"These are for you, Andie, from my inventory."

"Oh? Clothes?"

"Don't be so surprised? What did you think? We only sell dildos?"

Keira laughed, while Andie sputtered.

"Yes, we stock clothing and lingerie, we have several thousand items in the product list, and most sizes in stock for those things where it's appropriate." Bree explained, proudly.

"I have several bra and panty sets, and stockings for you. Some sexy skirts and tops, too.

"I also brought you a couple new corsets for you from our top-of-the-line intimates' inventory. Like the one you're wearing, they're real corsets designed to shape you, not just look sexy." Bree said happily.

"I provided her with your measurements." Keira added. "Now you're not stuck in that one all of the time."

Bree escorted Andie to the back of the store, where there were a couple of alcoves where customers could try on potential purchases. They had privacy curtains covering the doorways. She ushered Andie inside one of them and stood in the doorway with the curtain half-closed so Keira could observe, while she also kept an eye on the store.

Inside the cubicle, per Bree's directions, Andie nervously stripped so she could try on the things Bree had brought for her.

"Can't we do this in the office?" Andie asked, anxiously.

"Nope, Keira has to keep an eye on things. Relax, no one will see your sad body."

She handed Andie a corset. "You'll try this first. I'll help." Then she stood there waiting for her to strip.

Andie, paused for a moment, and then with no way out, began slipping out of her dress.

Hanging it on a hook, she began working on her corset.

Under Bree's close supervision she unhooked her garters. She left her bra in place and began unlacing her corset.

"That is a nice corset, but I don't think it's quite as strict as the ones I brought for you. We'll see." Bree said, pleasantly.

Oh, joy, Andie thought.

She spent the next thirty minutes trying on the two corsets. Both were pretty, and as Bree had said, they were more heavily boned and constricted her waist even further than the one she had become accustomed to. And they weren't even fully closed when Bree finished tightening them to the point where Andie had begun to panic under the painful crushing of her ribs.

Luckily Keira had been there to stop Bree from going any farther. But she had made it clear that she expected Andie to get them laced fully closed before too long.

Andie wound up miserable, wearing the second one, and she was miserable; painfully uncomfortable and wit a middle, more restricted than she had ever been.

Then they'd moved on to sample some of the other things. And for those, Bree opened the curtain all the way, so she could drag Andie out to show her off. Not only to Keira, but also to the various customers who wandered in and out.

The sets of Seamed stockings were an erotic hit to everyone.

"I do really like those." Bree commented, happily. "I think they qualify you as a stylish tramp."

Keira giggled. "I agree."

Andie blushed. It wasn't the look she was going for, but she did agree they were sexy.

Several micro-mini skirts, in latex, leather and tight, stretchy knits were all appreciated, even though they all showed Andie's stocking tops. Andie was troubled when she sat in the things, and her bare thighs were exposed. Unless she kept her legs tightly closed, her panties would be on full display.

"Well, young lady, you'll draw a lot of attention when you wear any of those skirts." Keira said, chuckling.

"And you'll flash everyone when you sit down." Bree laughed.

It occurred to Andie that she'd love to see Keira in skirts like that, but wasn't thrilled about wearing them herself. A real double standard, there.

As Bree had said, everything she tried on was sexy, more so than anything she'd ever picked out for herself.

Based on some of her comments, even Keira thought some of the things were too much - too slutty. But Bree thought they were perfect for 'our girl Andie'.

By then the store had emptied out, and no more customers were around. It was getting late when Bree pulled out the next item. "I brought this along. It's probably not your thing, Andie dear. But some of my girlfriends, find it fun, in a bondagey kind of way. Keira didn't like this sort of thing, but she might enjoy watching you in it." Bree said as she handed over a latex skirt.

It was long and black, with a zipper and a built-in waist belt.

Andie took it, and began inspecting it, trying to figure out what was so special.

"Well don't just stand there, strip off that skirt and step into this one. Actually, you'll probably have to sit here and pull it on over your shoes." Bree said as she gestured to a chair.

Andie did as she was told. She removed the leather micro mini skirt and set it aside. Then in just her underthings, sat on the changing-room's chair and bent to slip her shoes into the top of the skirt. In her corset she had trouble bending enough to make it happen.

Seeing, Keira stepped forward and knelt at her feet. "Let me," she said as she took the skirt and slipped it over Andie's high heels, and up her legs.

Immediately Andie figured out what was so special about the skirt. It was tight. Very tight. The thing was really just a long tube and she had to keep her feet and legs together to allow it to slide up her legs.

When Keira had pulled it up nearly to her hips, Bree grabbed Andie's hands and pulled her to her feet, holding her wobbling as Keira, now with help from Andie herself, worked the tight latex up over her hips and ass until it could be closed at her waist.

"It's tight." Andie moaned.

"It's supposed to be." Bree answered, as she buckled the thing closed and then, with a lot of effort zipped it up.

Then she stood back proudly. "It's a hobble skirt. A form of bondage punishment, to teach girls to walk delicately like properly feminine women as it limits their mobility, making them more, passive and amenable."

She sounded to Andie like she was giving a lecture. Like she'd explained the thing before. Looking down, she groaned. "I can hardly move."

"Try. And Keira, you'd better give her a hand, else she might fall on her face."

Andie tried to take a step, but found that she could only swing her foot about eight inches, just enough to place one shoe in front of the other, before the small diameter skirt bottom at her ankles, stopped her stride.

With Keira's support she took about four steps only covering a couple feet of distance.

"This is impossible," Andie whined.

"It is not. You're moving, aren't you? And you look divine. Now keep your balance, stand straight and look straight ahead. Walk down to aisle to the front door, turn and come back."

Andie groaned. That was a long way, and the front of the store was open to view from the sidewalk out front. Not only would her bondage skirt be on display, but since she didn't have a top on at the moment, her cosset and bra would be on exhibition as well.

"Andy, go!" Bree ordered. "And Keira you can let go now. She's getting the hang of it."

Then Bree chuckled, "If she falls, it's her own fault."

Keira stood back and watched. She remembered Bree putting her in one of those, and hating it. But she hadn't fallen when she wore a hobble skirt.

It took Andie forever to travel the sixty feet to the door, turn and then return, all the while taking the tiny little steps the insane skirt limited her to. And all the while she was terrified of falling over and hurting herself, not to mention being seen by passersby on the street.

"Doesn't she look delightful?" Bree said, happily as she stood with Keira watching.

"Well..." Keira murmured.

"You looked just as striking when you wore one like it."

"But I hated it." Keira replied, shaking her head.

"I remember, but I loved the way you moved. And if I remember right, you were being punished and deserved it."

Keira didn't really remember why she had been forced into the thing. But she had refused to wear a hobble skirt any time afterwards.

Back at last at her starting point, panting and swaying slightly, Andie looked at the two of them. Then focused on Bree. "What am I being punished for?"

Bree chuckled. "Oh, nothing really. Just being you. A part-time girl, who needs more training if you're going to go full-time."

"She's not full time." Keira said in her defense. "She'll be going back when her ID shows up."

"Well, until it does, she's full time, and she needs to behave like a good girl. A very good one, compliant and obedient. Else she'll deserve punishment."

Keira shook her head, sadly. "Oh, Bree. Be nice."

Bree put her hands on her hips, showing she was upset. "I've been nothing but nice to her. Look what else I brought over." And she reached into another box and pulled out a new pair of breast forms.

Andie still trying to get over Bree's comments didn't understand why the woman was holding the things, she was already wearing fake breasts. For a moment she worried that they might be larger, but they didn't look bigger.

"Look how cool these are." Bree said proudly, showing first Keira and then her, how the forms in her hands had molded-on nipples. Large, hard nubs.

Andie, perplexed, stood carefully, constrained by the hobble skirt, as Bree stepped over in front of her and unceremoniously reached into her bra, pulled out her fakes, and reinserted the new ones. Arranging them to sit perfectly in her bra cups.

Looking down, Andie saw the nipples poking firmly out from her cups. Her first thought was, sexy.

But after Bree had her pull a tight knit top on, over her torso, Andie changed her mind. Her new nipples tented her top obscenely.

Like she was a woman with huge nipples, very excited and standing in a snow storm.

Keira giggled. "Those are impressive."

"I know, right?" Bree answered, now smiling proudly.

Andie looked down and saw the two protrusions clearly displayed. Embarrassingly so.

"Everyone will see." She moaned.

"Of course. That's the idea. They're perfect for a girl like you."

Keira was sill giggling. "They'll certainly attract a lot of attention."

Attention I don't want. Andie thought, but didn't dare say.

"Yes, they're perfect." Bree said happily as she reached up and pinched the two big buds.

Andie looked down again and blushed.

"They do seem a little much." Keira said, but she was smiling. "I'd be awfully embarrassed to walk around like that."

"But you agree they're sexy." Bree asked.

"Yes, of course."

"Good, then we agree, she'll wear them always, from now on. That's my contribution to your rules."

Andie was shocked that Bree knew about her rules. Keira must have told her absolutely everything.

Keira laughed. "And I'll add a new challenge. Andie you look wonderful in that new corset. I think you're back to the 27 inches you said you used to be. If you ever were that small."

"I was," she protested.

"Whatever. Your new challenge is to get below 26."

"Oh no." she moaned.

"Yes. that new corset can actually take you down to 24, if we tighten those laces enough."

"I'd die!"

"Oh, stop whining, young lady, cooperate. If you don't conquer your challenge, you'll find yourself back in that hobble skirt. Just think about how much fun that will be, working here in the store."

Andie groaned.

The fashion sow over, Bree disappeared into the office to deal with some business issues.

It was Keira who opened and unzipped the cursed hobble skirt, allowing Andie to redress in her skirt from the morning, but with the new breast forms, so she and Keira could focus on the store. There was only a half-hour left before closing.

Of course, they had to face a last-minute rush of customers.

As Andie circulated, she caught a couple of the customers staring at her chest. Her big new nipples tented her top and drew their attention. One woman smiled and licked her lips. "I'd happily suck on those beauties," she said. And she then reached up to brush her finger tips against the erotic protrusions.

Of course, Andie didn't really feel the touch, but she jumped back anyway.

The woman laughed. "Relax dearie. If you were mine, you'd be walking around topless all the time.

"By the way, I love your collar," she added as she turned away, chuckling.

Bree spent some time in the office, before coming back out and announcing that she was again going to take Andie out for some more shopping.

Keira tried to talk her out of it, but Bree was adamant. So, despite her misgivings, Andie wound up going.

What now? Andie worried.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.