It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling happily, Keira reached around, and splitting the choker in half at a hidden hinge at the throat, pulled it around Andie's neck, and then closed it with a click at the nape of her neck.

"There, how does that feel? Not too tight?"

Andie dropped her hair and used her fingers to trace the thing around her neck. "It's a little snug, but no problem. I've never worn anything like this."

Clearly pleased, Keira turned her around with hands on her shoulders. "Well how many feminine necklaces have you worn?"

"Not many," she admitted.

Facing her, Keira smiled happily. "That looks lovely, and I adore the symbology. I wonder if Bree had that in mind for me?

"It was awfully nice of her to give it to us, for you."

"Can I see?" Andie asked.

"Of course," Keira said as she led the way over to a mirror.

It does look nice, and sexy, Andie thought as she looked at herself in the mirror. And the implication was kind of cool. It marked her as a lesbian. And more importantly it marked her as Keira's lover. And she absolutely adored that!

It occurred to her that it also looked like a collar, for a pet or a slave. Leave it to Bree.

The paired female symbols, dangling at her throat were probably four centimeters in diameter, large and obvious. They hung down and swung easily just touching her breastbone. They'd be clear for all to see.

Fingering them she commented, idly, "these'll help keep the men away."

Keira laughed. "That they will."

Andie chuckled, but then turned to Keira. "You should try this on. Especially if Bree originally bought it for you."

She then reached up behind her head and tried to take the thing off, but she couldn't find any way to open it. She felt and fumbled around for a while before she turned her back to Keira. "I can't find the opening."

"Hmm, let me see. I didn't pay much attention to it when I put it on you."

Keira took a look and Andie could feel her touch as she examined the necklace's surface, behind her head.

"All I can see is a tiny little opening, cross shaped. I suppose it might be for some weird key. But it didn't come with anything like that."

She then grabbed the two sides of the collar with her fingers, they barely fit, and tried to pull it open, but it wouldn't budge.

Exasperated, she stepped back in front to look at the unobtrusive hinge at the throat.

Then looking into Andie's eyes, she shook her head, sadly. "That Bree is something else. She probably did buy that for me, intending to make me hers for life, or some such. She's into that kind of permanent relationship. One where her partner would be her pet, or even sex slave."

Andie was stunned. "You mean this is supposed to be permanent?"

"That's what I'm afraid of." But then with a sly smile, she added. "Although it does look good on you."

"Keira, I have no problem being yours, but I can't wear this forever. I have to go back to being Andy. And he can't wear this."

"You could hide it under your man clothes."

When Andie sputtered, Keira laughed. "Just kidding, I think.

"I know, 'll call her. There must be a key."

"Thank you."

Andie listened to one side of the call, as Keira spoke to her partner. But she didn't hear much beside the initial problem description followed by a bunch of, uh ha's and uh huh's.

Finally, she hung up with an 'Okay, bye, love ya,' before turning back to her.

"She has the key, and will drop it off the next time she comes over."

"Good," she sighed in relief.

"But until then, you'll have to wear it."

"Okay." Andie replied, resigned, but not particularly upset.

Then Keira leaned over and gave her a kiss. "In fact, I think you'll wear it until you leave. I like it on you."

Andie wasn't particularly pleased, but she couldn't argue. And with the collar locked around her neck she actually felt a bit like a sex slave, owned by Keira, and that wasn't such a terrible thing - it was exciting.

Wearing it, while working in the store was at first, embarrassing. But after several women commented on how attractive, not to mention sexy, her necklace was, Andie accepted it and wore it proudly.

When one customer jokingly asked Keira if Andie was her slave, and her answer was 'yes, and she's also my lover,' Andie felt especially pleased.

How difficult would it be if I did keep wearing this? she wondered.

+++++++

After lunch, they were hanging out behind the sales counter when Bree came waltzing in.

"I love that collar on you." she said to Andie as she walked over to give Keira a loving kiss.

Intimidated, as she always seemed to be around Bree, Andie smiled timidly. "Did you bring the key?"

"Why? Don't you like it? Are you that anxious to get rid of it?"

Stuck, Andie just mumbled. "No, but..."

"Don't worry about it, I'll remember sometime."

Then she reached out, grabbed the dangling symbols and used them to pull Andie forward, and then kiss her.

Andie was too surprised, to kiss her back. Although she didn't really want to anyway.

Bree was chuckling when she released her hold and then turned and walked back into the office.

Keira gave Andie a quick hug before following her partner, leaving Andie to man the store.

"If you need help, just call," she said before disappearing.

Andie didn't mind working the floor, as things were pretty quiet. Just a few browsers.

An hour later, the two of them returned, still discussing some financial issues beyond Andie's ken. She was busy with a customer. A woman who wanted to see everything but didn't seem to want to buy anything. It was frustrating, but at least she was kind of cute.

When the customer finally left, after at last settling on a single blouse, Bree stepped over.

"Keira, I'm going to take Andie out for a bit. I want to get to know her better. If she's your new lover, I feel the need to check her out."

"Oh, Bree. Really?"

"Yes, really. I promise I'll return her in one piece. And things are quiet around here, so you won't miss her."

Andie didn't want to go. Even though she didn't know much about the woman, she was definitely frightened by her. The shoe shopping experience with her had been a difficult one. She was hoping that Keira would say 'no'.

But that didn't happen. Instead, she just smiled wanly and nodded.

Bree grabbed Andie's hand and led her out of the front door. "Come along my dear, we'll have some fun, and I can learn more about you. Keira has already shared the most important things."

That made Andie really nervous. Did Bree now know that she was really a guy? Probably...

Bree led her down the sidewalk. "If you' re going to be Keira's lover, I want to make sure you're right for her. So, I have a couple of errands in mind."

Just a couple doors down, in the same block-long building really, Bree pulled her into the door of a nail salon.

Inside, Bree waved at a woman in the back, "Hi Jill, I brought a friend, Andie, she really needs a pedicure and a new and better set of nails. I'm afraid she did these herself." And she held up the hand that she had been using to drag Andie along.

Jill hurried over. "Helo Bree, I'll be happy to help your friend. Anything for you."

Then she turned to look at Andie's hands. "Oh my. These do need to be redone. Come along to the chair back here."

Andie had just been standing dumbfounded, looking at the half-dozen other women in the place, technicians and customers, working and being worked on. None of them paid her much attention. That was good. She still wasn't fully comfortable being in the presence of so much femininity. Still nervous about being outed.

Jill took Andie back, and sat her in a chair at a work station.

"First I have to get these things off you."

Andie had indeed put the false nails on herself, and after a lot of practice she thought they looked pretty good. But compared to Bree's she had to admit they did appear amateurish.

And the thought of getting them done professionally, like a proper woman, turned her on. Another fantasy fulfilled.

Maybe Bree wasn't all that mean.

Jill worked quickly and efficiently and in minutes Andie's fingers were pristine, and ready for the next step.

"What did you have in mind?" Jill asked.

Before Andie could say anything, Bree spoke up. "Oh, she needs to go sexy long. Strong and long-lasting as well. And a bright Barbie pink, too."

Jill looked up at Bree. "Okay, how about 30 millimeter, almond shaped, acrylics?"

"Perfect."

Andie had some idea about what they were talking about, and 30mm seemed very long to her. But when she tried to protest, Bree told her to 'hush', and it was clear that arguing with the woman was out of the question.

Besides, she had always envied women with sexy long nails, and been curious about how it would feel, so she decided to just go with the flow.

Bree sealed the deal by telling her. "I want you to be the perfect Barbie for our Keira."

It took Jill a couple of very long hours to complete the procedure, and by then Andie was bored, excited and afraid. Excited about how beautiful her nails looked, and worried about how difficult it would be to do anything with her fingers so encumbered.

She also had to take a pee, so as soon as Jill declared her done, Andie headed to the bathroom at the back of the shop.

"While you're in there, strip off your stockings and shoes to get ready for your pedicure." Bree called to her.

In the little bathroom, Andie got her first lesson in how cumbersome her fingers now were.

She had a hell of a time pulling down her panties, and then while she was sitting down on the toilette, and arranging her cock, she poked herself with a sharp nail. It hurt like hell!

Finished, even wiping herself was difficult, and afterwards, she had to be exceptionally careful not to ruin her stockings as she stripped them off.

She took a moment, while washing her hands, to admire her new daggers. They did look sexy, insanely long and very feminine. And the pink polish really caught the eye, and called attention to them.

When she came out, Bree and Jill were waiting, smiling, and Andie was ushered to another treatment area where a different woman trimmed and polished her toenails in the same bright color as her fingers.

At last, when they were finally dry, and after she'd carefully put her stockings and shoes back on, Bree and Jill walked met her in the lobby.

"You be careful with those, Andie." Jill said. "If you do break one, just hurry back and I'll repair it. I take good care of all of Bree and Keira's friends."

"Thanks, I will." Andie stuttered as Bree led her out the door.

Bree waved as they walked away. "Jill will take good care of you. Next week you can return for a touch-up and another pedicure. Keira is, after all, her landlord."

"Oh?"

"Yes, our Keira owns this whole block of stores. You didn't know?"

"Um, no."

"Well, she does. She's really a very wealthy girl. And I'm helping make her even more rich, with our internet store. You'll see."

Andie was very surprised. She had only seen Keira's clothing store. It wasn't all that big, and didn't seem like a huge money-maker. And although her apartment was large and nice, it was still an apartment, not some big mansion in the 'burbs'.

Out in the sunshine, Bree led her around the corner to another block, and into a beauty parlor.

Now what? Andie wondered. She had hoped that they were done, and that she'd be going home to Keira. She did want to show off her new nails. And she wondered if they'd be fun during sex. When women with such nails had scratched and clawed at Andy, in bed, it had been delightful.

Inside the salon, once again the manager, greeted Bree like an old friend; did she know everyone?

Andie grew more nervous as Bree explained that she thought her new friend, Andie, would look much better with thinner, more feminine eyebrows.

The woman agreed, wholeheartedly.

But Andie didn't. She had to go back home in a couple weeks, and resume life as a man. And Andy didn't have thin feminine eyebrows. It would be a difficult thing to explain.

She felt she just had to protest, so she took Bree's hand and pulled her aside where she could whisper into her ear. "I can't."

Bree chuckled and whispered back. "Why not? You'll look much prettier."

Andie sensed that she knew the answer. Keira must have told her. "Didn't Keira tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Bree asked, innocently, but the gleam in her eye told Andie that she did indeed know.

Sighing in frustration, Andie whispered back, "that I'm a guy in drag."

Bree chuckled. "Oh that. She did mention it. And you are doing a good job of showing your feminine side. Prettier brows will help. You'll look much better for our Keira."

"But I have to go back." Andie whined, sensing a losing battle. Bree was indeed a force.

"So what?" Bree responded, now sounding like she was losing her temper. "Andie, if you don't want to behave like a good friend and a proper lady, you can always just walk out. Leave us. There's a homeless encampment just down the street. I'm sure you'll fit right in. In fact, I'm certain they'll just adore you."

Andie knew she couldn't leave. She had nowhere to go, no money, nothing. And she owed Keira so much. And she thought she was falling in love with her. But still...

Bree didn't give her any more time to think. "Now be a good girl and cooperate. You do want to be pretty, don't you?" she added, sweetly.

Resigned and fearful, Andie surrendered and was escorted over to a treatment chair. Where she sat quietly for an eternity, allowing the beautician to pluck and form her eyebrows into two shapely but thin lines.

All the while Bree watched and commented, encouraging the beautician to make them more feminine.

Almost an hour later, looking in the proffered mirror, Andie did have to admit that her brows, and her eyes too, looked much more feminine now. And she knew that she'd be screwed when she went back to being Andy. He'd have to fill them in somehow with an eyebrow pencil, or someone at work would surely notice. Damn!

Bree seemed very pleased with herself, as they walked back toward Keira's store. Andie though, remained distraught. She did feel prettier, and she hoped that Keira would appreciate the changes, but she was still worried about her return home and resuming her life as Andy.

Back at the shop, Keira was indeed delighted with the changes. "You look so much better!"

And when she pulled Andie into a hug and gave her a big kiss, Andie forgot all about her concerns and enjoyed the affection.

"And your nails look wonderfully sexy, as well. Although I bet you'll have trouble getting used to them." Keira added as she grabbed Andie's hands and held them up for closer inspection.

"I've never been able to deal with nails that long. Will you keep them for me?"

Without hesitation Andie answered, "of course. I'll get used to them."

"You certainly will." Bree added. She'd been standing back, observing proudly.

After parting, Keira turned to Bree. "Thanks, but did you force this on her?"

"No." she lied, convincingly and innocently. "I just introduced her to my favorite shops."

Andie wasn't about to argue or contradict her. She just nodded and smiled.

Bree though, wasn't done. "I think she wanted it to please you."

Keira, obviously happy, again leaned in and gave Andie a very nice kiss. And she enjoyed that immensely. Perhaps the new brows and the nails were worth it.

Keira then stepped over to Bree and gave he a big hug, and a kiss as well. "Thank you for helping her."

Bree smiled and glancing at Andie, she smiled and winked, conspiratorially.

Their happy discussion was interrupted when a couple of customers wandered in.

Bree disappeared back into the office and Andie, tried to tidy up the store, it was getting close to the end of the day. She quickly found out how difficult it was to even perform the most basic tasks, with her new, long nails.

This is going to take a long time to get used to, she thought. But from Keira's reaction it would be worth it.

+++++++++++

After cleaning up and locking the store the three of them went out for dinner.

Bree drove and took them to one of her favorite places, where they settled in for a nice meal.

Of course, she played host and controlled the conversation. She focused on Keira, while Andie listened, but didn't participate all that much.

Those two knew each other so very well. Throughout the meal they discussed innumerable topics ranging from politics, to the neighborhood, and from the business to their common friends.

Only occasionally did Keira make an effort to include Andie in the dialog. But then Bree usually steered things in a different direction.

It did allow Andie to fumble along and gain some semblance of capability with her new nails. She did think they looked nice and sexy. Even the server commented on how pretty they were. That made her feel better, and got her cock excited, too.

After their meal, they returned to the store. Even though she wasn't staying, Bree parked and got out to give Keira a long and passionate hug and kiss. That made Andie jealous, and she was anxious to get her girlfriend upstairs for some private fun.

Finished with Keira, Bree stepped over and gave Andie he same treatment. She couldn't help but enjoy the clench and she even kissed Bree back, but without nearly as much loving passion.

After Bree finally drove away, waving, Keira grabbed Andie by the hand and led her into the building and upstairs to her apartment.

Inside, they went straight to the bedroom.

"I'm tired, but I need sex. You ready?" Keira said, giggling excitedly.

"Absolutely."

"Then you may strip me." Keira said, grandly, as she stood back and lifted her arms, all while laughing delightedly.

Andy jumped to it. And with that task her nails seemed to be a turn-on, rather than a hindrance.

She felt even more like a real woman preparing to make love to another woman.

When Keira was gloriously naked, she stripped off Andie's blouse and skirt, but left everything else in place. Even the shoes. She mumbled, "I find those sexy, too," as she crawled onto the bed, pulling Andie on behind her.

They took their time, focusing on foreplay, kissing and caressing, just as Keira liked. And when she felt it was time, she nudged Andie down toward her damp crotch.

Andie was happy to oblige. She still felt she owed Keira a lot, and she knew that the one way she could repay her savior, hostess and lover was by giving her pleasure. And, she didn't mind eating her at all.

As had become their well-practiced routine, Andie spent the next hour giving Keira several wonderful orgasms. And they were better than those from previous sessions as she was learning from her partner's teachings.

After she had recovered, and they'd held each other for a while, Keira knelt up, and positioned herself to ride Andie's cock to another orgasm for her and a much-anticipated cumming from her partner.

Andie wound up empty and happy, pleased with her performance and her relief. The past few days had been tense and pressure-filled, as she worried about her future, she also found herself to be constantly horny. She was, after all, living out her most loved fantasy, and she was indeed falling in love with dear Keira. How could she not?

One contrary thought had occurred to her, though. Although she did love the view, while Keira rode her during their screwing, she would like to try and feel the good old missionary position for a change. There was still a little maleness left in her...

They were lying in bed, relaxing afterwards when Keira rolled onto her side to face her. "So, did you enjoy your outing with Bree? She is kind of domineering, I know."

"She's nice enough, and she seems to know everybody, but she frightens me."

Keira laughed, "I know, right? She was too much for me, that's why we split up. I still have trouble saying 'no' to her. And I think she still loves me, and wants to keep me for her own."