All Comments on 'It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

I absolutely love this story and where it’s going. I loved the part about the earrings and the permanent eye liner. I can’t wait to read about Andie’s nose job. Hopefully eventually Bree has Andie’s breasts done. Andie will never be a man again. I wish I was Andie. I love your writing. Thank you.

benda555benda5559 months ago

Great, hope for the next part soon.

Nose job, breast, but maybe some more permanent make up and lip fillers as well as additional piercings.

Keep on, I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it a requirement, in these stories, that the victim thinks how they feel but doesn't vocalize it, or that they were frozen in place and didn't react quickly enough? Actually reacting and responding like a normal person would add to the friction of the circumstances. I thing anyone in this idiot's position would be constantly thinking about making sure they don't do anything that can't be undone. He just met this bitch, so the idea that he keeps his mouth shut to make his woman happy, when she already has an interfering girlfriend, doesn't make sense. Especially when it's her girlfriend making all these permanent changes. People get robbed or mugged all the time and you can get replacements for ID and credit cards in a few days.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfields9 months ago

I can't wait to see Andie with breast implants. I would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is coming along nicely, but please proof read it again as a few typos have crept in.

I think Andie is in way over her head already and there's no going back for her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoying the story but, quick editorial note, on page 2 you mention unlocking and replacing a cage, but I don't see a vmcage mentioned anywhere else

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES