It All Goes Wrong, Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, geez." Jill said, as she again, backed off so she could see and remove that thing. She'd never seen a gaff before. When she did get a look, she thought it was just a thong pantie, but flesh covered and thicker than any feminine version.

She reached up to grab it by the straps, and as she began to pull, Keira again interrupted. "Be careful. Don't hurt her. And watch out for that thing within. It probably wants to spring out and poke you in the eye."

She and Jackie laughed uproariously at that. But for once Jill only chuckled as she concentrated on what she was doing.

Sure enough, as the gaff slid off onto Andie's thighs her cock pushed its way out and up, its red head pointing directly at Jill's face.

Surprised, Jill laughed, and leaned back.

"Warned you." Keira said, cracking up.

"Be careful, those things can be dangerous." Jackie added, laughing.

Andie, feeling totally embarrassed, and abused, groaned. "Are you all having fun?"

"I am." Jill answered, happily.

"We are," the other two added, in unison.

Jill then spread Andie's legs once again and crawled up between them for the third time, as Andie now more interested, watched. She saw her skirt bunched around her groin, and her cock sticking out long and hard. She also saw Jill's head, and her lovely lips only inches away from its tip.

The sight made her moan and her cock get even harder. Please, oh please he begged, inside his head.

Jill didn't grant his wish, though. She reached out one hand and carefully pushed the cock up and then to the side, all the while examining it closely.

"Surely, you've seen those things before." Jackie said from her position next to Keira's legs.

"I have. But it was a long time ago. In high school when I was 18. And I never saw one up close."

"You never sucked on one?" Keira asked, incredulous.

"No, never. I just let a couple of boys stick theirs in me. It was always hurried and uncomfortable. And not very enjoyable."

Listening in, Andie grew increasingly uncomfortable. Not only because of the personal nature of the discussions, she still wasn't used to women talking so openly about sex; she was also getting nervous about her potential involvement in whatever the discussions were leading up to.

And then it got worse.

"Well, my Andie is very gentle and accommodating and you can ride that cock, almost like a nice, warm dildo. If you'd like, that is. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, would you my dear?" Keira said while looking her in the eye.

Andie, hearing her lover offer up her services, was again dumbstruck. Keira was offering her cock up as if it was a sex toy, and without asking...

It seemed more like something Bree would do to her.

But, damn! sex with this girl couldn't be refused.

Andie looked over at Keira and Jackie, making sure that both of them were indeed comfortable with Jill's plan, and she was relieved and excited when they both seemed okay with it.

"Um, no." she half-moaned.

Jill giggled happily, backed away and sprawled back onto the carpet, her legs spread, invitingly. She crooked her finger at Andie and chuckling pointed to her crotch.

Andie moaned, and accepting the invitation, slid off the couch and crawled over to lay with her head in place, right over Jill's pretty pussy. Her PARTY tattoo right in front of her eyes.

This party girl is something else, she thought. And I'm going to give her a really good time.

Forcing herself to forget about the audience, Andie settled in to lick sexy Jill to an orgasm, or two. She applied all of the skills she'd learned from Keira over the past couple of weeks, and it wasn't long before, Jill was squirming and giggling her way to her first orgasm.

Andie was pleased, so much for a slow buildup. Unlike Keira, Jill sure didn't seem to need a lot of foreplay.

As she always did with her lover, Andie slowed her pace and gently kissed and licked Jill's pussy while she recovered, then she resumed her efforts and took the crazy girl to another climax.

Only after she had helped Jill calm down, did she lift her head away and begin to lick her way up to Jill's gorgeous breasts.

Along the way, she glanced over to see that Jacki had moved from the floor onto Keira's lap, and that the two of them were alternating between hugging and kissing, and watching.

That sight got her even more excited, if that was possible. She was starting to worry that with everything going on, her cock might explode on its own at any minute. That would be a disaster!

As Andie's mouth and cheeks were already slick with Jill's juices, she had fun smearing the moisture around Jills's breasts and nipples.

"Oh, ick." Jill mumbled, but then reverted to giggling.

After Andie had spent many happy minutes suckling and nibbling on Jill's chest, and lightly scratching her with her long nails, making her squirm and moan, Andie continued her crawl up until they were face to face.

They kissed passionately, and Andie had just begun maneuvering her very ready cock towards Jill's pussy, when Keira rudely interrupted from the bleachers, "Jill, you want to be on top. Ride that thing."

"Huh?" Jill mumbled, dazedly; lost in the moment.

"Roll her off, and climb aboard. No missionary position around here." Keira instructed, while giggling.

Andie froze and looked down at Jill, for just a moment, until the girl a free hand to push her off. Only a little disappointed, Andie rolled onto her shoulder and then onto her back, to lay on the floor beside her.

Jill laughing, rolled on top of her, and then scooted up onto her knees straddling her and her standing cock.

From there, she carefully lowered herself down onto the pole. Moaning, as she enjoyed the feeling of it entering her. It did feel better than the rubber dildo they used at home.

"Hmm, this does feel good." She whispered, almost to herself.

But Andie heard her and smiled. Keira also heard and chuckled. "Told you."

Slowly the two of them built up a pleasurable rhythm of pump and push, and when Andie saw Jill shudder and heard her moan, she released her load, sighing and moaning herself.

They continued energetically until empty and satiated, Andie looked up at sexy Jill, and decided that she was one very lucky girl. This was another good thing to balance out all of the bad, she'd been suffering through.

Jill stayed in place, catching her breath and smiling contentedly. She glanced over at the other two and winked. Clearly, she'd enjoyed herself.

Keira chuckled and nodded.

"Hey you. Don't go all crazy for cock." Jackie growled, warning her, "you're mine and I won't let you go."

"But, can't we find someone like Andie? It would be so much fun." Jill whined, pouting theatrically.

"Forget it! There's no one like my Andie." Keira said.

The three laughed, as Andie blushed and smiled self-consciously.

"I think you ought to give her a try. If Andie's willing and Keira doesn't mind, that is." Jill said, beckoning over at Jackie.

Neither Andie nor Keira protested. Although Andie knew that her empty and shrunken cock wouldn't be able to perform. She decided she wouldn't refuse. Jackie was herself, a pretty girl.

"It's up to Andie." Was all Keira had to say.

"I'll pass." Jackie replied, shaking her head.

"Oh, you're no fun. I know you don't like cocks, but there's always oral."

"I told you; she is very good with her mouth." Keira said, playing the devil.

Andie gave her girlfriend a dirty look, that made her laugh.

"She is," Jill agreed.

Jackie though was adamant. "No. And besides, you know how guys are, one and done. She's probably lost all interest by now."

"I've been working on that. After sex, she's still a very nice lover." Keira said, proudly.

Andie wasn't sure if she was pleased or upset by Keira's repeated encouragement. Did she really want to share her so?

It had certainly been fun making love to Jill, but she wasn't really interested in more.

But Jackie's refusal put an end to that phase of the evening.

Jill disengaged and ran into the bathroom to clean up.

By the time she returned, Andie had washed herself, and returned the cock to its underwear, and he and Keira were sitting close on the couch.

Still gloriously naked, she crawled into Jackie's lap in the big lounge chair, noticing that someone had refilled their wine glasses.

"So how did you two meet?" Jackie asked, once everyone was comfortable.

Keira chuckled. "It was fate. Andie was mugged right outside the store."

"Oh, no! Really?"

"Yup. The bastards, left her with nothing, so I just had to take her in."

"You adopted her like a stray?" Jill laughed.

Andie shrugged and nodded., "She saved me. They got my ID, phone money and all my clothes."

"Your male clothes?" Jackie asked, sounding a little snarky.

"Um, I only had women's things."

"Oh, really..."

Andie didn't feel like sharing her whole story, in fact she wasn't comfortable with anyone else knowing about her fantasies and her adventure. So, she hesitated to respond.

But then Keira dove in and explained everything! All her secrets. While she laid there, tucked into her girlfriend's side, embarrassed, and distraught.

At least she did a nice job of it. Her version was neither tawdry nor obscene, but still...

Jackie and Jill sat quietly, listening; only occasionally asking questions. Andie was relieved and a little surprised that they didn't appear disgusted, or make insulting comments about her disastrous cross-dressing fantasy fulfillment escapade.

Keira's version of the story went on and on, while Andie just laid there, quietly, embarrassed.

It wasn't until Keira had finished her explanation that Jill actually laughed.

"So, she's fully dependent on you? Cool." she said, excitedly. She apparently liked that idea.

And Jackie seemed turned-on too. "So that pretty slave collar is more than just jewelry?"

"No, it's not. She is not a slave. That's neither her nor my fantasy." Keira said adamantly.

"But that collar..." Jill asked, still giggling.

"That was Bree's idea. Actually, I think she had picked that up for me, back in the day."

"Oh, Bree. I can picture that." Jill said.

"And besides, Andie plans to go back home as soon as her driver's license shows up. She can't travel without it."

"She's going to leave all this? Leave you?" Jackie asked.

"Go back to being a guy? Give up being your slave?" Jill added.

"She's not my slave!" Keira barked, and the girls laughed.

"And that's her plan." Keira confirmed, a little too casually as the other two stared at Andie, awaiting her confirmation.

Andie read their expressions as 'how could you?', and she began wondering the same thing.

It was after midnight when Jackie and Jill left, calling an Uber to take them home. Everyone was tired, drunk, and had to get up in the morning for work.

After their final round of goodbye's, there were several, Keira walked them down to let them out and lock up afterwards.

"That was fun. Did you enjoy it?" She said when she returned.

"Yes, but I wish you didn't tell them my whole story."

"Well, I couldn't tell them half the story. And it'll make a good novel, Jackie is a writer, you know."

"Oh shit!"

Keira laughed. "But the sex was good?"

Andie sighed. "Yes, it was, but I had a hard time doing it with an audience."

Keira giggled. "Your performance was appreciated by all."

Andie blushed and groaned.

Keira stepped over and hugged and kissed her. That made Andie feel better, as it always did.

"While we walked out, Jill told me she had a great time. And she adores you." She paused to giggle. "I never would have guessed that she enjoyed cocks."

Andie smirked. "She did, though. But Jackie didn't seem interested."

"Yah, she's always been clear on hir dislike for men."

"Jill also asked if we could do it all again. She doesn't believe you'll be leaving. I told her you would be going back as soon as you're license showed up."

Then she paused, thoughtfully. "That's still the plan, isn't it?"

It took Andie a couple minutes to answer that. "I don't know," she replied, in a voice that was more of a moan.

"I should. That's my real life. This was just my fantasy. My big adventure. Remember?"

Keira just nodded, waiting for more.

Andie sighed, "but I do love you, and I enjoy being here."

"Living full time as a girl?"

Again, Andie paused. "Yes."

"Then stay."

Andie couldn't answer. It was such a huge decision to make, and such a bizarre one too. How could she give up everything and change everything all in one move?

Keira could see how torn her girlfriend was, so she left it alone. Andie had to make up her own mind.

Andie didn't get a lot of sleep that night.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.