All Comments on 'It All Started Innocently'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid.

In real life they'd be divorced.

Followed within a year or two by Coral and Pete.

Meh. Just a story about about a bunch of pathetic wanker swingers swapping diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After just two really good stories…this tranny is back to writing shit!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Bravo Annie. She seems to be the only one who understands that unless you share all the little intimacies and tenderness, sex is on a par with eating. And eating is much less hassle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
was

was a good aurther but then you started with the wife swapping bullshit

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

It's hard for some to keep their pants zipped!

4

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I don't know about other readers but swinging doesn't sound like fun to me, For some reason it seems the intimacy is just a mask covering something sad and lonely. I guess that is why they are always trying to convince new people to join, not enough married people show interest. This was a really good story and I imagine it to be very realistic, and the story kind of petered out just like the couple interest in swinging. I found that parallel attachment to be a clever technique in writing. So I will go against the grain and 5 star this baby.

ApathyIncApathyIncalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was a great story. Had the twist of her ending up being the jealous one and him being ok with it. Just ignore the petty comments. I really enjoy your stories and look forward to more. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. What a departure from reality. Your stories have gone from bad, to worse, to utterly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One can only guess, why the author went from good and complex stories to banal "my wife gets laid and I do/don't mind, anyway here's the happy end" boredom

I sincerely hope you'll get back to form eventually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strange how in these stories a woman can go from "He was the best fuck ever" and how the guy with the biggest dick knows how to use it and yada yada yada but then turn on a dime and say it was not that great because of the lack of love and intimacy. So what the hell was it? The best fuck or not? She even said she wanted "another bite of the cookie" and would seek out his car to find the keys.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Good story, and at least they got things figured out in the end, but there really is nothing "innocent" about that. I know what's meant in this context - no emotional conflict, no intent to betray, but it's not innocent and the harm is too easily done. It's like juggling lit sticks of dynamite - it wouldn't be exciting if it were not dangerous.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 2 years ago

Indeed, a classic LW story. The current description of the category is "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." That was changed in 2013, from "Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates," to the present description. The category was originally described, from the site creation to 2001, as: "Loving Wives - These girls know how to please their men."

The category was created for stories just like this. Those of us who write stories of bitch burning, cuckolding/humiliation, BBC, BDSM, and post them here, are the interlopers, not stories like this. This is squarely in the center of what the category was intended to be. I am thankful the site owner allows us a wide latitude to post our stories here, but anyone who doesn't know the intent of the category, the history, doesn't know shit, and should refrain from exposing their ignorance. I do know. I am acquainted with the Original Gangstas of the category, speak with them often, have read their stories, read essays, many unpublished, from them on the history of the category, interviewed them. People who have been around from the beginning, TxTallTales, HDK, K.K., Cpete, RPSuch, Juanwildone, Patricia51, to name a few. They know the history, and every one of them would endorse this story as being exactly what was intended when the category was created. "Women pleasing their men," that's what it's about. This story is a perfect example of "married extramarital fun." Thank you for posting, Cagivagurl. I gave it a five. Randi.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Well done with a realistic story of what a "curious" married couple often go through. Many just experiment while away on overseas holidays where all sorts of adventures happen often. Ha.

I was a busy lad myself and lived in Christchurch for many years and would also often travel back there for work related matters after I moved to Wellington. I also had friends there that, shall we say, "indulged" in swapping situations. In groups ranging from 4 up to about 5 or 6 couples. I wonder if.... LOL. We will never know. Often meeting in New Brighton/Huntsbury/Cashmere areas. Cheers.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Good, I'm glad Annie got what she wanted.

For how many months and how many conversations did Toby tell her no ... And she just wouldn't leave it alone.

She may not have gotten what she wanted but, she certainly got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was a fairly realistic telling of a tale. Some marriages could work out this way, others wouldn't. The writer has the gift of writing realistic characters which makes the stories a lot more enjoyable. Well, that and good proofreading.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Luckily they survived the lunacy. I completely understand the allure of sex on demand with many different partners, but it’s just exercise that, hopefully, ends in orgasm.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not worth a serious comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Straight to the comments. Didn't even bother reading it as I'm sure it's exactly like the last ten stories you've posted. Only the names are different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So that was different for you! The woman was not the only one to have extramarital sex and actually come out looking good while the man is left all teary and weak. Good to see you have another side to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" We dipped our toes in the water, we dabbled, we had fun and we came out the other side stronger."

biggest lines of BS ever.

In most LW this is one of the deranged arguments why it is okay to cheat, or for some cucksstories this is the argument why this is an "okay" thing to do.

And this ... thing... that was posted is missing the swinger as well as the cuckold tag as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The usual good writing….but a tale that just doesn’t work for me —- because it does not….and never will….make sense that a couple could want to be MARRIED but also want to have sex with others at the same time. “Swinging” when married is just flat illogical. Why get “married” if you want to continue to play the field?

.

Solid 3 ***

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

"At least we have some wonderful memories."

<>

Really?

<>

You just spent 5 pages detailing how you let other people make you dissatisfied with your marriage! When you decided to explore new feelings and relationships, you had to say painful things to each other in order to get where you wanted to go. Then you--alternatively--got upset that there were no relationships actually being formed. Then came the resentment from broken promises and "enjoying it too much." And the only way you were restored to a monogamous balance was by being dishonest with each other!

<>

Sounds like a sound basis for "death do us part", right? "At least we have some wonderful memories". Snort!!!

<>

CG, you're an awesome communicator, so I'll give you 5* for that and--eventually--getting around to celebrating monogamy. You just create characters that are morally pragmatic and bankrupt.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

Good read. The people on the moral high horse here make me laugh. Whatever a couple does that keeps them together and driving their relationship forward should be applauded. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the stuff. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 pages of bs? *

dc6370dc6370almost 2 years ago

I bet that same scenario has been played out in many marriages. You write about thought provoking topics. Don't change. 5* Oh, and ignore the trolls.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

You twisted some plot lines around, throwing me off the scent of where the storyline was going, but it was done well. I usually nit-pick something when you do that to me, but 5* this time. LOL!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Details on the Joe hookup would have been nice, but thought it was a good read.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

You surprised me. Thought the wife would run off with Joe. Good ending. *****

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

I read the story, well mostly, and if this is any indication of how married couples "swing" then it just enforces my view that "Swinging" is certainly not for everyone. I am sure there are many "Swinging" couples on this site who will claim they are very happily married and they are happy to watch their partner have sex with multiple people over thr course of many years of them being married. But like any addiction the proof is always could that couple stop Swinging and just be a normal couple that doesn’t swing. In this story the couple apparently have stopped, "Swinging" in most cases couples "swing" for years and it makes you wonder why? Like I said the buzz and the new and different partners obviously outweigh a "normal" life. I hope these fictional characters make it.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Damn, one of your better stories but again you had to made fun of your male lead. Everything was well at the end but he still has to take the shit others say about him. His 'best friend' has nothing better to do than to denigrate him all his life and even his own wife does nothing else until the end where he might have gotten better sex than with herself. Try a story without reducing the male lead in the same form like this one and you might get a 4+ rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lousy start to finish

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Good read. The people on the moral high horse here make me laugh. Whatever a couple does that keeps them together and driving their relationship forward should be applauded

ROFLMAO...really? Since most of those couples end up divorced or MC/IC, yeah thats a really smart thing to do if you want to stay together. And no, even though this dude portrays it otherwise, they rarely come out of it "stronger" because if they did there wouldnt be so many divorces and MC sessions, now would there!

And some people wonder why I slam the idiocy of some readers.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Damn I wrote my comment without reading earlier comments. @Blackrandl1958, I have so much respect for your authorship, 99% of your stories are written so fucking good and the difference between you and most other authors is that respect both genders equally, no matter wich gender your main character is. BUT, in this case, even though the story finally came close to your kind of 'equality', the phrase 'They know the history, and every one of them would endorse this story as being exactly what was intended when the category was created. "Women pleasing their men," that's what it's about. This story is a perfect example of "married extramarital fun."' Is so fucking wrong. In this story, it was the wife who was all for the swapping, the man was reluctant. Then, after the wife got again the best sex of their life, all was good. The best friend was still shit talking his best friend and the wife was still putting him down with expressions like 'You are too old, can you even please another women, and so on' but hey, the best friend could say such thing because he had immunity for everything and the wife had a hall pass for humiliating him and could say our 'love making' is different. Is that all there is to it? 'Love making' trumps it all? From what Ive read, Roger had the best sex of his life with Coral, from a physical standpoint and a also a emotional standpoint. Dont forget that he knew and loved Coral since the first grade. Why would he give it up? Knowing where he could get better sex and love making with a person who also desired him, atleast more than his wife desired him?

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
No stars

Pure garbage.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Different and twisted, with love winning out. I didn't see that coming, but I enjoyed it.

Hooked

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Nice! I very much enjoyed reading this, and IMO it's your best story in quite a while, perhaps your best to date?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

Gee. Fairly good wordsmithing well done. First commenters think the

are reading in the Romance category, rather than the category

about ‘adventurous wives’ Mainest quibble is that they (mainly Sweetie)

did NOT communicate honestly with each other, despite each extorting the

other to do that! A bit of hypocrisy from Sweetie in re-evaluating her Joe

experience after she spent the night and had a matinee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I’m surprised. Always enjoy your writing but not the story lines, usually manipulative,,bitchy, cheating women pressuring their husband into doing something their morally against, moral husband battles for pages, make ego is mentioned and make pride all female characters side with the manipulative woman against the husband until he gives in and accepts whatever she wants.

Not a manipulative woman here, maybe Coral who stirred the pot so she could sleep with Toby. Annie got dragged into it and encouraged her husband hoping to try to get him into sloppy seconds before she got scared back to her senses when Toby had the new guy of his life with Coral.

Hurrah for a more balanced non man bashing tale.

Annie seemed to change her mind quick in Jake, one minute it’s the best sex ever but faced with Toby’s night with Coral she’s saying it was just a fuck, nothing without the love and connection - which is it Annie?? I think Coral being so hot for Toby scared her shitless hence the change of mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pete coral. Annie Toby

Pete said: "...We realised a while ago that sex and love aren't necessarily related, well, let me put it another way... they can be separated." --

Pete has no idea what love really means. Pete is open to the idea of the 'open' marriage, that means his mindset is already aligned with the scenario that serves his best interest. Pete's interest is in having sex with as many different women as he can. Coral served his need for sex until she didn't, then Pete suggested they begin an open marriage. Pete doesn't love Coral, perhaps he has affection for her, but not love. No man who knows and understands love willingly gives his wife to another man to use for sex. Not even if she wants to do so. The wife BELONGS to her husband, the husband BELONGS to his wife. The two are one and let no one separate them. Pete's wrongful thinking has separated Coral and himself from one another. He tried to separate sex and love, now divorce may separate them forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A solid 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pete said ..."So how come you changed your mind about the swinging?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, you guys painted such a rosy picture we thought we would just give it a go. I mean, what have we got to lose?" -- Your marriage and self respect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I shrugged. "It works for you guys though, doesn't it?"

He (Pete) nodded. "Yes, but we are different to you guys. I just want you to go into it with your eyes open."" -- Pete is a freaking hypocrite! For months he has been harassing Toby and his wife to swap with he and Coral. Now that they show an interest in a group, not himself and Coral as a couple, Pete is pulling back. But Toby should have listened to the voice in his heart, not his little head.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

"I do hope that one day Annie has a rethink, but if not, we have some wonderful memories"...Really? They almost got divorced and had wonderful memories? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Swapping means I sleep with your spouse, you sleep with mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not usually my kind of story, but they communicate and change their minds just like people do

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Refreshing change of pace. I like these characters, along with their pride, fear, flaws and insecurities! Terrific ending! 5/5!!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

Oh I loved it! Countless others have experienced the same emotions Annie & Toby shared. Taking fantasy to reality often results in confusing disappointment, at least until a couple piece together all the feelings into a frame work they trust together. This must be someone’s true story. Keep writing please :). xx

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Well done; probably closer to reality than most storylines. Nice character development as well. Like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is Cagivagurl and what have you done with her?

The woman actually felt bad in your story? Unbelievable.

Yes i did leave some bad comments on your previous stories but then it would be unfair if i didn't leave a good one when for the first time i thought it was okay.

Enjoyed your writing on this one. Perhaps i'm a guy that likes a kind of balance. If both indulge in it then both are suited for each other. Do write such a good story every now and then, instead of painting the man completely helpless.

Cheers! Good day

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

Ah... I laughed my ass off at their early comments to the swingers. Couples with conventional thinking are why swingers rarely approach other couples. Honestly, they are too much trouble and bring too much drama to the lifestyle. But I guess one has to start someplace. PS. I was in a group for over a year and we never did the key thing. We had parties where people paired up, but we didn't crowd our spouses. If he was in one room, the wife went to another. Once a couple does it a few times, that conventional p[ossesive thinking goes away. But in my experience, people who think that way, rarely join the lifestyle. Their mindset prevents them from going there. But they will cheat at the drop of a hat. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

swinging does create friction and distrust

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

I’d say the story implies wifey had jealousy issues with Coral period, doesn’t begin with hubby doing her bareback. Maybe don’t swing with friends but swingers could become friends after the fact

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

They're lucky to still be together. Good story, though. D

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Open marriages have a huge failure rate. It was stupid to take the chance especially with close friends. It usually doesn't end well. If your son marries their daughter, will they be siblings because now one knows who the real fathers are?

Dylan1Dylan1almost 2 years ago

I absolutely love your stories, you seem to write so effortlessly, I am sure that's not really the case but it comes across like that. Perfect. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't take the cuckolding out of your stories, can you? I don't think it's possible with you, something compels you to cuckold and humiliate the husband every time, even when you're obviously trying to ignore your impulses. You ensure, in this story, that the husband understands he's below grade in having sex, that the best sex for his wife is with another guy, and she wants more.

.

I can't figure out if it's marriage you hate, or just the husbands. I'm beginning to think ALL your stories belong in the Fetish category. 2 stars.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

That worked really well. I'm glad everyone sorted themselves out. 5* story.

stev2244stev2244almost 2 years ago

Excellent story with realistic characters. It was a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion. Glad it worked out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Annie’s confession that she hated the swingers’ group made me wonder why she couldn’t have told Toby after the first outing that she didn’t want to continue. In that she was the one that pushed it in the first place, not wanting to disappoint Toby didn’t seem like a sufficient reason to make it a regular thing. On the whole this was a highly readable and entertaining and enjoyable story.

Po8pPo8palmost 2 years ago

Of course it's you,whore! Was wondering who else in their right senses would even write shit like this.

I read half of the first page and almost threw up.

Spare us trash like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Strange one. Dangerous and playing with fire, too. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Would have gave it a ten if I could have. Loved your whole story and couldn't wait to get to the next chapter in it. I hope you have more excellent stories like this to tell us about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I won't rate this due to my dislike of swapping and open marriages. They are nothing but recipes for disaster and making them sound harmless is disgusting. I hope you return to writing in the vein you formerly followed.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

I wish I knew more about this author. She has a way with a diverse selection of erotica that I've not seen with many authors. Cagivagurl has done a great job of describing the doubt and consternation that must go into a couple making a decision to try swinging. I liked how she portrayed one partners desire to participate while the other is reticent, and in the end the eager partner finds that they are not into it. A great story that I think probably gets closer to how the real thing comes to be.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

what a great story, hit all the high points in open marriage, and also touched on the reluctant sore spot. i like the details of how the cock looked, shaved, left turn , or up turn of couse, how Her flower was wet and ..you get my point. still a five star read.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. I was glad to see a story where the couple came out OK after their swinging experience. The plus is that Cagivagurl really knows how to spin a yarn. I was wondering how this would end... until the very end!

Five bright stars for the "gurl" from down under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid fucking story mate.

There's a reason ou don't find long time married people in the swinging lifestyle. Because marriages never survive beyond 5 years once you start swapping sex with dozens of other people.

No respect. Sex with your married partner loses all connection to emotional love and intimacy. And always always always one partner wants to do it more than the other. It becomes and obsession. And then they try and hide some things from the other partner...get caught and that's it. Game over.

In this case, early in the story the one wife was already lying to Pete about how great it was with the trainer. How his gigantic dick was so good. And how many times she was seeing him.

Both of these couples will be divorced withing a few years. Statistics don't like.

Just stupid.

Anita71Anita71almost 2 years ago

well written, another great story from your hand

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dupes.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

So this whole series sounds like a men's fantasy. However I would just like to point out that once the gate in opened women usually will find way more strange codk. Annie certainly has many Men she works with and that flirt with her. At least several Black Men. I would expect that Annie would be curious about a BBC somewhere in there adventures and either bring him home or go to his house to Try him out. Reality would be that it would be so good she'd stop at his house every night until she just moved in. I would think that this would happen more times than not. With the Hubby left at home broken hearted while she carries a black baby. Jus' Sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting take Buster2U. Sounds more like a 10 min porno than reality. Thank you Cagivagurl, I prefer your storyline.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Didn’t vote. This swapping and kinky emotions between the husband and wife is just so out of character for me…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As much as I try, just the thought of having someone I love - not just lust for, but love - screwing the brains out of another man turns me completely off. As for my own desires, I will stick to fantasies about other women; much safer that way and also completely puts aside any guilt or remorse that I know would envelope me. Nevertheless, even though I do not enjoy these type stories - Great job by the Author!

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I could never watch my wife with another man. So this swapping story kept me looking for a last minute escape by him or a final explosion & end to the marriage. So your wishy washy ending where everyone was happy failed to entertain.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

I like when both parties of the couples get some. If there's a part 2, second paragraph will be Mc divorcing and Carol divorcing and the two getting married. Lust and love and passion that deep will just simmer till boiling over.

Oh well...

5/5

Nato_

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Swinging and sharing does not makd a marriage stronger most don't last and end in divorce

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

They were lucky, the majority of swinging couples bust up. Sooner or later someone always gets emotionally involved and the balloon goes up. We are human after all.

Jealousy is a big, big thing

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad they survived the swinging. Open marriage divorce rate is 92%. Seemed pretty realistic characters if you accept the premise. Someone always gets insecure in such a marriage and in this case was Annie. Usually on this site, the LW trope has the husband as being insecure because wifey is getting hammered bu huge cocks when swinging. Took a while but they talked it out. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stupid shit that happens with open marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Swinging or open marriages are just a path to keep sampling the pond until you inevitably finds someone better sexually, emotionally and spiritually. That bullshit about never falling in love and you have all the love with your current partner is just that, bullshit. I’d you did, you wouldn’t need to fool around. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Nice to see a swinging story where the wife isn't happy and wants out instead of running roughshod all over her husband.

Well written and good emotional content as usual expect from this author.

I'm still trying to figure out which of Annie's statements about Joe was the lie? The first night swinging she didn't come home until nearly ten the next morning and when she was finally honest about it with Toby she admitted he was the best fuck she'd ever had even though there were no emotions involved. She even looked nervous and worried to be telling Toby that.

When she finally admits that she wants to stop swinging she says Toby was very good technically and did make her cum a lot but, without the emotional connection it wasn't what she was hoping for. If that night with Joe was so emotionless and sterile why did she spend the night, not come home until 10 the next morning and fuck Joe one last time before she headed home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 stars. different strokes for different folks. With no experience and no proof, i'll bet that none of those relationships end w/ any of them dying w/ the same partner they started with. I couldnt do it, dick aint that big, doubt very much ive got anything even close to great much less awesome in the GIB(good in bed) arena. So i'll keep my insecurities and lack of sexual confidence close to the chest and do the smart thing, something akin to "its smarter to let people think youre stupid than to open your mouth and prove it", so wont go out to show ima a stud and end up being ridiculed and proving im not a stud.l sad for me. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think instead of not liking it she should have waited to have Pete and coral over for dinner arrive late and insist he eat her pussy in front of them and as he’s forced to do it she asks him how joe tastes and he realises it’s a creampie and Annie has her revenge.

Then she can say she doesn’t want to do it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The vast majority of open marriages fail. Divorce. So yeah...sure. You should give it a whirl. If you want to lose your spouse.

Just fucking stupid.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Good story about a dangerous game.

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

A little different tenor than the normal style from thia author. Cagi didn't try to

humiliate the guy like usual. It begs to question why a happily married couple

with a solid relationship would risk destroying their marriage and family by

experimenting with a practice which is very successful at ending marriages..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I completely agree with how dangerous this type of lifestyle can be. It’s interesting how Annie can say essentially she has never cum harder than with this other guy and yet -say her husband is the best lover she has ever had. It’s like for loving sex I need you but for a proper fuck I’ll take him. Oh thanks. Husband is either enough or more than enough or he isn’t and if not then the husband needs to find someone else. Finally- I love reading all the wary comments of this lifestyle and I share them, but where are they for the cuckholding stories? I very much doubt that lifestyle is good for most marriages either- especially as a regular thing and not a crazy vacation one off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let me get this straight. The swingers say it only works if there is complete openness and honesty. Right, then in the next breath Coral says she lies about her lovers’ size and abilities to her husband Pete because of his fragile male ego. Yep this marriage is headed for trouble

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

4 stars because I thought it was well-written, but it reinforces my views of why I don't think I could ever be involved in an open or lifestyle relationship.

I have the same concerns as Toby, and I'd just rather not take the risk.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The FIRST warning should have been The FIRST word in the story description of the story. A is a SINGULAR adjective for a SINGULAR noun, thus WHY do use a PLURAL verb. COUPLE is a SINGULAR NOUN.. Every time I read one of your Stories, you ERRORONEOUS LY use a PLURAL verb. Do some research and learn which words require a singular they are SINGULSR nouns. Continuingly ma king the same mistakes gives the impression you are poorly educated or simply extremely lazy.

It All Started Innocently — A married couple are

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ood story.

Consensus decisions.

With CONFLICT (great)

Logical characters.

Logical history.

Good conclusion.

5/5

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

I’m not sure why it took 5 pages to say what it did when it was obvious from the start where the story was headed⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

92% of open marriages end in divorce. If you truly love your spouse run from this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The reversal of the usual swinging trope was nice. Instead of the reluctant husband getting insecure and upset by the wife getting hammered by large c$cks and orgasming constantly, Annie develops an inferiority complex about her husband and Coral. 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...