It All Started When...

Story Info
Changes in my wife spark changes for the both of us.
3.3k words
4
31.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Let's start by saying that unlike most of the stories I read my wife is not what most consider a bombshell, Of course I think she is gorgeous but I'm bias after 25 years. She isn't 5'6 with a flat belly and perfect DD's topped with a tight little ass. She is a mother of 3, all by C section. She has been hit on a few times over the years and lacks the self-confidence to take advantage of her looks. To me, by all accounts a MILF.

We have always enjoyed a normal sex life. We would talk about different things once in a while we even took a shot at trying another couple. But being inexperienced and unsure it kind of fizzled out before it really got started.

I had no major complaints and I considered things to be 'normal' in the bedroom considering we had been married for 25 years. Oh sure we had a couple of positions, a little oral a few toys. But I thought our best sex days were behind us. She liked to be told before I came so she could direct it onto my chest or the towel she always had nearby. We never did anything considered kinky.

Looking back now I think there were a few things that happened over a 6 week period that may have triggered 'The Change' as I call it. First, she went on a diet. I remember how expensive it was, cleansing week, food changes, no more eating out, planning meals ahead of time and a workout routine. She was about 5 weeks into it and had lost about 20lbs and was feeling really good about herself. Then she entered menopause, that wonderful change in life with enhanced mood swings, hot sweats, and irritability and did I mention mood swings? The final trigger was when the last of the three kids had moved out.

Those three things came to a head on one day, Jan 22nd. I was sitting at the kitchen table playing games on the laptop, she was in the living room when I got a text. A very innocent txt from a woman at work and work related. Well the wife flipped out.

"Why the fuck are you getting txt's from a woman outside of work", "what's so important that it can't wait", "Is that the tramp that has been married 3 times", "Doesn't she sleep around at work"

Ah the wonderful mood swings, did I mention those? I couldn't get a word in edgewise and I started to get mad which made it worse and she ended up storming off to the bedroom for the night. I decided that this might be a good night to sleep on the couch.

The next morning I heard her rustling in the kitchen and I thought I would test the troubled waters with a pleasant "Good Morning".

She looked up at me and walked over kneeling down on the floor. "I'm sorry for last night, I shouldn't have blown up"

"That's ok" I said "She didn't need to txt me and I'll make sure not to respond outside of work hours unless it's an emergency"

"Thank you" and she leaned forward to kiss me, "I think I owe you a better apology than that though she said"

She kissed me on the lips then the chin, slid the blanket down and started to kiss my chest.

"Careful now, you're going to wake someone up, and he's going to want more." I chuckled

"I'm kinda counting on him waking" she said and as she slid her hand down under the blanket to my cock. "Oh it's not awake yet, maybe it needs some help". With that she moved further down my body, pulling back the blanket and quickly wrapped her lips around my soft cock. She sucked it in and slid her mouth up the shaft letting it flop back down, then repeated. Each time my cock got a little harder.

"That seems to be working" She said looking up at me. She then used her finger to slowly trace up and down the shaft as she watched it grow to its full potential.

"There it is, a nice hard cock for me, do you like growing hard in my mouth" her finger still sliding up and down the shaft.

"God yes" I muttered. Who wouldn't like that mouth?

She knelt there, her hand and fingers lightly stroking me. She was almost lost in the sight, like it was the first time she had actually looked at my cock. Her other hand reached out and cupped my balls. Softly rolling them around in her fingers she let out a soft moan.

"Why don't you stand up and I can show you how sorry I am"

I had to think for a minute. That is a rare position for us because she finds it to submissive or something. If it did happen she was drunk and she would change positions quickly.

I gathered my thoughts and stood up, I wasn't going to say no to watching this.

As I stood I said "I'll go get you a towel first"

"I don't think we need one" never letting go of my cock I stood up. Now kneeling in front of me one hand was still lightly stroking my shaft and the other was massaging my balls. She sat up a bit. Situating herself in front of me so that my cock was an inch or so from her mouth. She looked up at me making eye contact and opened her mouth slowly. Leaning forward as my cock head slid slowly into her mouth as she closed her eyes, let out a soft moan and slid further forward down the shaft. Her eyes still closed she rocked her head back and forth. Getting my cock good and wet she looked back up at me again moaning in delight.

She release my cock from her mouth letting her hand do some of the work on my shaft "I never let myself enjoy the taste of you early in the morning but there seems to be just the right amount of musk and manliness" and with that she gripped my shaft harder started pumping and twisting with her hand. Every 3rd pump or so she would slide her mouth down the shaft getting it wet again. My hips started moving and she could tell I was building.

She looked back up at me keeping her eyes open as her mouth slid down the shaft again matching my pumps. Then she slowed, slid her mouth off me but using her tongue to trace around the head, slightly moaning as if asking for me to cum.

"You keep this up I'm gonna cum"

"That's what I'm waiting for, I want to feel its warmth and taste it."

"You want to what?" I was sure I didn't hear that right

She stopped everything "What you don't want me to taste and feel your load".

"Oh god no, I'd love to watch that, just you never have but don't stop now" With that I put my hand on her head and directed her mouth back onto my cock. This was a bold move because of the whole submissive thing, but I was caught up in the moment.

She eagerly took it back in her mouth. Her hands wrapped around the shaft they were twisting in opposite directions as they moved up and down the shaft. Her mouth was warm and wet as my cock head slid in and out of her mouth.

I thought I would give her one last warning "Oh god, don't stop I'm about to cum"

Fully expecting her to pull back avoiding the load instead she moaned, she fucking moaned! That was the last straw looking down at her I could feel my cock twitching, pumping out hot jizz, she kept her lips around it taking every bit. As the last few pumps happened she slowly backed off with that last squirt shooing against her closed lips, cum sliding down and hanging on her chin. She looked up and smiled then did an exaggerated swallow.

"Yum, tasted better than I thought, although based on what I read we need to add pineapple juice to your diet if I'm going to keep doing that"

"What do you mean? Keep doing what? What do you mean read?"

"Well, I was horny this morning and feeling a little silly at getting mad at you. I was surfing on my phone. You know its funny what tips you can pick up." With that she got up and walked off to the bathroom. She popped her head back out just long enough to say;

"Oh, BTW, your right my juice does taste great" and then closed the door.

'WTF just happened and who are you' I blurted out and sank back onto the couch. I lost myself in that final image as I waited for her to get out of the shower, she came out of the room asking me if I was getting dressed or staying naked all day.

"Wait I want to know what you meant"

"To which part" she asked

Well let's start with the most startling comment about me being right. You said 'You're right I do taste good" what did you do?

"Well I didn't sleep well and like I said I was surfing on the phone. One thing led to another and I found myself doing some sex quizzes for fun. I'm kinda boring, did you know that? Anyway that led to other things and I watched a few videos, got a little horny and you know."

"No I don't know, what, tell me?"

"Hmmm, do you like to hear about that stuff?"

"God yes, I love it"

"Good to know, well I started to masturbate and then I got that toy out and started to play with it. I looked at it and it was covered and I thought, well let's see if he is right. So I started to lick it and eventually found myself swapping between sliding it in and sucking on it. I had such an orgasm""

I stammered 'um, um wait, holy fuck....' then she cut me off

"Oh, wait, you probably would like to see that too wouldn't you, I read about things guys like. We can do that later right now we need to get going so go on, get dressed."

I was in a fog the rest of the day, I couldn't get my mind off the vision of standing in front of her, hearing those moans and watching her eagerly taking a load and swallowing. When I wasn't thinking of that I was thinking of watching her get her fingers and toy nice and wet and sucking on them, so fucking hot.

Later that evening I was trying not to push things, I didn't know if I should bring it up or just leave it. I so wanted to see what else she was willing to do. But I didn't want to scare her off. I was sorta like that dear in the headlights thing, too scared to move, lol.

I assumed the normal position on the laptop and she was knitting and watching TV. I thought I would risk it.

"So that was a nice surprise this morning"

"Oh? Did you like that?" she asked without looking up.

"Hells yes, I never thought you wanted to do that"

"What? I've given you a blow job before" again not looking up but I could see a slight smile.

"A Blowjob yes, but you've never let me finish on you let alone in your mouth, Christ"

She looked up at me finally, with a big grin "I know it was great wasn't it? It was so cool feeling it spurt against the roof of my mouth. Nice and warm when I swallowed. I'm looking forward to more stuff like that"

"From me I hope?" Was I pushing it? I didn't want to scare her off but that's the ultimate isn't it? Sitting back and watching your wife satisfying another cock. I've dreamt of it multiple times and even shared the desire a couple of times without any response from her. In the fantasy you never see the face of the guy. Just your wife's hands and lips eagerly gobbling on a strangers cock. Being that little slut we all want our wives to be.

"Yes, let's just worry about yours, I can't figure out how I'd handle two, lol"

"Fair enough, besides you did tell me I get to watch something new next time."

"I know, I'll finish this row if you go get the toy out for me"

I didn't need to be asked twice I went straight to the bed room, got 2 of the toys out of the drawer. One is a slim smooth, but real feeling vibrating cock. The other is a larger, 9 inch'er with girth with veins and a vibrator I the head. She always liked the smaller one as it slides in better and is easier to handle.

After a few minutes she came in, I was laying on the bed waiting for her.

"No no, you can be on the bed because you can't touch only watch. Go sit in the chair."

I got up without a word and went over to the chair and sat down. She stood in front of me.

"That won't do, you need to get your clothes off"

"But I thought you said I couldn't touch and had to watch?"

"You can't touch me, but your gonna want to touch yourself for me"

I dropped my clothes like a bad habit, my cock already hard. She made her way over to the bed and picked up the larger of the toys, looked over at me, and licked right up the shaft taking the head into her mouth. Her other hand started to move across her body, rubbing and squeezing. She put the toy down and stripped off her clothes. Instead of getting on the bed she picked up both toys and got on the floor in front of me. She put the toys beside her and moved her hands across her body, squeezing her tits and pulling at her nipples.

"Stroke your cock for me" she said

I grabbed my shaft and slowly started to stroke.

Her hands now moved down to her pussy, fingers spreading the lips and a fingertip starting to play with her clit. Sliding a finger in, then a second finger finally a third, getting herself wetter and wetter. She moved her hand up and I could see her juices on them. Grabbing her nipples she spread the juice on them. Them holding her breast she moved the nipple up to her mouth and licked them.

"Is that what you want to see?"

"Uh huh" is all I could manage, my strokes were getting a little faster.

She again slid her fingers in deep, her back arching. There was that moan again. Her hand moved back up to wet her nipple and again she licked it off.

"Tell me what you want to see, what gets you excited?"

"Slide your fingers in"

She immediately did as I asked. Slipping two fingers in her pussy for me I could hear the juices as she worked her cunt. It's also at this time I noticed she had shaved her pussy lips for the first time. I tried not to be distracted.

"Get them deep". . She slid them in as deep as she could

"Now let's see that juice" she pulled them from her cunt and held them up. I was now stroking harder.

"Let me see you clean them" She moved her fingers towards her mouth licking them once and then sliding them into her mouth like she had sucked my cock earlier. So hot

She picked on the slim toy and turned it on, a slow hum began. She put the tip to her clit and her body started to tense up. Moving it back and forth on the clit and then sliding it in her now very wet pussy. She slid it in deep twisting it back and forth, then out and straight up to her mouth. I've never heard her moan like that. Watching her actually wanting to suck a cock covered with her juice.

While still sucking it she picked up the larger toy pushing it against her cunt. She wasn't trying to slide it in, just moving it all over her wet lips getting it good and covered.

Then sitting up on her knees she put the little one's base on the floor and lowered her pussy onto it. She started moving up and down on it. Pulling it out once just to lick clean and quickly putting it back. She went even further with the show. Moving between my legs she leaned forward placing her elbows on my legs. Then put the bigger cock on my belly beside my own very hard cock.

"Move your hands and remember no touching" she said sternly. I hung my hands over the chair.

I could see her ass still moving up and down on the little toy, I could hear her juices as her pussy lips gripped it. Then her head went down over the still wet bigger toy. Her pussy and mouth now full of toy cock she looked up at me as she moved back and forth on both.

Slipping her head off the larger one, "How is the view? Like seeing two of my holes filled"

"God yes, who wouldn't want to see this."

"I need you to get a load ready for me, can you do that again?" then she went back to working both cocks.

It didn't take me long to get ready, I told her I was gonna blow any second.

"Come on baby; shoot that load on me while I suck this cock. You've always said how you'd like to coat me with cum while I had a cock in my mouth"

I tilted my cock as it started to blow. Shooting a stream out across her face, she just kept sucking. Another stream and another, her face well coated by the time I was done. She began to climax as, her body moving hard up and down on the toy, then holding it to het clit as her body shuddered. As a final visual she slid the cock from her pussy and I got to see that cum covered face lick her own orgasm off it.

"Wow that was the hottest thing you have ever done, god damn amazing"

"Yeah you liked it?"

"Liked it, fuck woman what has gotten into you, where is this coming from"

"I don't know, for the last couple of days I've wanted a release but usually I just wait and it goes away. This morning I woke up and NEEDED this."

I don't think she even realized that as we were talking she was using her fingers to clean my cum from her face and licking them clean.

"Well, whatever happened I certainly enjoy the dreams coming true. Watching you clean up like this without a towel is like heaven"

"Oh, lol, yeah I guess I am. I just didn't realize that it was such a tasty salty treat. I also haven't seen a load like that before. Watching me with the toys must have really got you going"

"Was the whole thing, you talking about and taking two toys WOW. Imagine what it would do to me if they were real cocks. I almost blow a load at the thought."

She smiled, got up and walked out of the room.

Ouch, had I gone too far?

CHAPTER 2 to come...