All Comments on 'It All Started When...'

by Jimbojambo987

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No

No ducks or whores here, just a husband and wife. That's a welcome change on an especially bad day in LW. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You haven't gone too far.

In fact, you haven't gone anywhere. Your marriage is about to disintegrate, and while you might think you are going to get what you want, you are definitely going to get what you deserve.

I know your wife is going to love it/him. You? Who gives a fuck? She won't, especially after she finds out what she's been missing.

Thanks for the effort.

Also, could you please give us your address, and your wife's phone number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You destroyed the story with one line!

This line destroyed the story - "Was the whole thing, you talking about and taking two toys WOW. Imagine what it would do to me if they were real cocks. I almost blow a load at the thought."

What could have been a great shared experience, turn the direction into CUCK SHIT!

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Will wait to see if this is a crappy cuck story hope it’s not.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Interesting a “4” for from me!

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Pandora's Box?

It is so easy to open and sometimes impossible to contain the contents or stop it from getting out!

If this is going to turn into a 'cuck and bull' story it was ALL a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
get ready

cuck story in the making so part 2 or 3 is when it happens.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

We know where you’re going with this, chapter two is fairly predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CHAPTER 2 to come...

The chapter number goes in the title to warn it's not a complete story, not in the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY???

For goodness sake stick to the toys.

JJ

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Somewhere on this page there has to be the Cucked by the Numbers Writers Society Stamp of approval.

While we all know exactly where this is heading, I'll give you the one star this deserves for not writing in how small his wee wee is and how he nevers gets her off and needs a real man to do it.

Of course you'll just edit those parts out of chapter 2: Let the Cucking begin, now.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
It all Started.....

Please don't turn this into a cuck story! Keep developing it as a real loving wife widening the sexual relationship between husband and wife! Seems the PC's were a bit in a rut - use her menopausal hormonal changes (we called them POWER SURGES) as a vehicle for expanding their love and sex for only the two of them!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Please don't do it....

I think most everyone SEES where this is going... He opened the door, and she is going to bring 2 REAL cocks to satisfy her sexual needs. Please don't do it, don't make him a stupid wimpy cuck. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous