It All Started When... Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of a couple's journey through sexual desire.
3.3k words
4.35
11.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had passed since 'The Change' and we seemed to have had sex every night. I was letting my comment about her taking more cocks settle. Maybe she wasn't into that and I didn't want to upset the proverbial apple cart when it came to her new found NEED for sex.

I thought I would go in a different direction tonight. On my lunch hour I stopped by the local sex shop. I wasn't nervous going in as I could care less what people thought. But I didn't want someone we know to notice me, because my wife would be mortified if someone mentioned it to her. Yes, she had opened up greatly in the past week, but for 25 years she didn't even like the thought that other people knew we had sex. I know that sounds funny, but she was raised in a house with zero affection between her parents, and she thought that's how it was supposed to be for the outside world.

I was looking for something specific, but I didn't know if they had it and I didn't know where to look. I went straight to the girl behind the counter, which was a bit awkward in itself as she was a lot younger, but I asked anyway.

"Hi, I'm looking for a small vibrator. Something remote controlled, if they have such a thing?"

"Sure," she said confidently. She came around the front desk and walked over to the far wall. "We have a number of them. Are you looking for something to be used in the bedroom, or one that is wearable?"

"Umm...what's the difference?"

"Well, wearable is something you wear under your clothes so others can't see, whereas if you wanted something to use in the bedroom there are things like this." She pointed to a strap-on cock.

"I meant wearable as in under clothes."

"Are you looking for something for her to wear or you?"

"For her." What the hell, there are wearable vibrators for guys? I've got to get out more often.

"Well, there are a couple of types, but this is my favourite." With that, she took one off the shelf and showed it to me. "This part slips into the vagina just enough to give the sensation of penetration and this part rests against the clit and has the vibrating piece in it. It's slim and can be worn under the panties also"

"Oh wow, that is exactly what I'm looking for. How is it controlled?"

"Yeah it's a great model. My girlfriend has me wear it quite often and the vibrations are controlled by a cell phone."

My dick was getting hard and I'm not sure if it was because I was thinking of my wife wearing it or seeing this salesgirl out with her girlfriend at some point and wondering if she was wearing it. I made a mental note to look for her. Either way I bought it and went back to work, getting it all synced up with my phone. Then I sent the wife a text.

"Hey lover, how are things going?"

"Good u?"

"Great, I was sitting here thinking about how you deserve to have a nice SPA day."

"Oh I do love a spa day, but why?"

"Well, with all the special attention you have been showing me, I thought you deserved something for just you." Ok so now let's see if I can push this and close the deal.

"I know you love them and since I like giving you what you want, I thought we could make a trade, lol." There was a bit of a wait before she responded.

"Oh god, I knew there was a catch. I'm not doing some guy for you so forget it!"

Christ she was quick to jump to that conclusion. I knew she liked the idea in fantasy but not reality. Besides, I had other plans.

"No I don't mean that. It's just us, but a little riskier. What do you say?" Again there was a long pause before I got a response.

"Ok. Deal, but I don't want anyone else involved."

"Perfect. See you tonight, oh and you're wearing a dress so pick one out."

"If I'm going into this blind then not only am I getting a full Spa day, you're buying me a new dress too."

"Whatever you want," is all I could respond with.

I got home to an empty house, so I stripped off the suit and hopped in the shower and got dressed. I came downstairs just as she arrived home.

"Well there you are, I didn't know if you were going to make it."

"I decided that I've been so nice to you over the last week that I deserved to be pampered. So I went full SPA. You bought me a massage, a Mani and Pedi and I got my hair done. Oh, and you got me this nice new dress. Cost you a bundle." A smile came to her face.

With that, she took off her coat and I know my jaw dropped. She had on a tight little red dress with fabric that crossed over on her breasts. It actually showed a lot of cleavage. Now, my wife never shows cleavage. In fact, up to a week ago her pajamas didn't even show cleavage. This was amazing, she was amazing.

I gathered up my senses "Well you certainly look great, so it was money well spent, but since I'm adding dinner to this cost, I think I'm going to have to get a little payback from that body later."

"Well you paid for it, so you might as well use it like you own it," she chuckled.

"Oh I plan on it, and with that in mind I got you something." I took the vibrator from the bag and placed it in her hand. She just looked at it blankly.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Hang on," I unlocked my phone and opened the app and made it vibrate.

"Oh!" she said with a little smile, "that might come in handy later."

"Not for later. It's for now, and while we are at dinner." Her eyes moved from the toy to mine and then back to the toy. I continued, "You place that against your pussy and use your panties to hold it in place. Then I get to control it with my phone while we eat."

She raised her eyebrows with a look of shock, "I am not wearing this while we go to dinner. If you want to play here we can, but I'm not wearing that out. People will know!"

Ok here it is, the moment of truth. I swallowed my courage and was a little more forceful, hoping the response would be positive.

"Ummm, yes we are. You are going to put that in right now and you're coming to supper with me. As you said, it cost me a bundle for your spa day. I just paid for your body and I'll have it do what we agreed to. So do as you're told and put it on, NOW!"

Oh god, this was not going to go over well. She just stared at the toy. There was a long awkward silence, finally broken with:

"Well, SIR, I cannot place it in me as instructed while it is still vibrating. Can you please turn it off, so I can do as I'm told?"

I dropped my phone and stammered a bit. I picked it up quickly, hoping I didn't break it, and shut the vibrations off.

She just looked at me, "You realize you need to work on your reactions if we are to play this game tonight." she chuckled and started to walk upstairs.

"Wait, where are you going? I said I want that in you NOW!"

"If you want me to wear this, then I need panties." She walked upstairs.

I was a bit dumbfounded and hollered up "Since when do you not wear panties?" There was no response.

She returned shortly. "They're all in and ready."

We headed out to the restaurant. I made her drive, so I could play. I started things slow with a nice little pattern of 3 slow, then 2 fast vibrations. I let it continue for a few minutes. At first she was sitting still, then her hips started to move slightly as she started to squirm. Her eyes did a couple of those slow blinks and she bit her lip. I could tell she was trying to resist what was building, but failing.

"Looks like it feels good," I said with a chuckle.

"Umm, yeah." she replied between short breaths.

I didn't want her to cum yet, but I did want to get her close. So I turned the vibrations to its fullest. She tensed up right away, straightening her back with a soft moan. I shut it off, causing her to look over at me.

"We can wait till we get there for more." I said, and put my phone away.

"Aww come on, I was so close."

"No, I'll decide when you cum."

"Yes, sir."

We got to the restaurant, had a drink and some pleasant conversation about our days. I saw the waiter coming back over to take our order. I got my phone out just as she noticed him.

"No, not now." She whispered.

I just smiled and said, "My body to do with as I please, remember?"

I picked that slow vibration that had got her going in the car. The waiter arrived and asked what we would like. My wife stared at me the whole time. I wasn't sure if she was pissed or excited.

He took my order and turned to my wife, who was now gripping the edge of the table. I turned up the vibrations. She struggled to give her order and it was clear to the waiter that something was going on, but he had no idea what.

I could see her ass moving back and forth slightly as I increased the power of the vibrations again. She leaned forward and whispered.

"This isn't fair, I'm so fucking wet."

"So you like the toy?" I asked.

"Yes, but what if someone notices?"

"Fuck 'em, I like the idea of you getting wet. As a matter of fact, take that body that I own up to the bar and get me a nice beer. Oh, and be sure to stand close to that guy when you order it."

"No. I can't get up," she gripped the table a little tighter.

"Yes you will, because I want you too and I own that fucking body, so it will do as it's told. Now take that wet little pussy and jiggle those tits over there and get me a beer."

I had been expecting her to pull the plug on this whole thing at any moment, but instead I got a somewhat mad but excited, "Yes SIR!"

As she stood up, I turned the vibrations up to almost max power. She walked over, having to pause once or twice. Just before she got there, I turned it off. She straightened up with what I figured was relief. However, she turned and gave me a questioning look. It seemed she was really enjoying this.

She stood beside the man as instructed, almost facing him and allowing a nice view of her cleavage. He certainly noticed what was in front of him and leaned in to her and said something. They had a brief exchange, so I turned the vibrations back on and I could see her tense up while talking. She got the beer, leaned into him saying something before she started to walk back to me. I changed the vibrations from fast to slow. I didn't need her climaxing on the way back—I was saving that for later. The man at the bar watched her walk back and gave me a wave, a big smile and thumbs up.

I turned off the vibrations as she sat down. "Holy fuck. This thing is torture. I'm so wet and horny."

"Yeah? Well I love seeing you squirm and knowing how wet you are. By the way, what did the guy say to you?"

"He just asked me how my evening was going and said I looked very nice. I thanked him."

"That's all? Because as you walked back he looked at me and waved, giving me a big thumbs up."

"Yeah well, I told him I owed you some money and you were making me wear a vibrator for your own sick jollies. He asked me if I enjoyed it and I told him I was sopping wet and that if you didn't take me home right now I'd meet him in the back room and ride him so hard his ancestors would cum."

God I love this new woman and I didn't need any more prodding. I waved the waiter over and hauled out a bunch of cash to pay for things, apologizing that we had to leave. "Alright. Let's go, because I can't have you going home with someone else."

"No, you can't afford that." She said with a smile

"Now, get in the car you little tease."

I got in the driver's seat this time and handed her my cell. I drove as fast as I could. She started to play with some of the settings, exploring the different patterns as she slouched in the seat, enjoying them. Her hand moved down and lifted her dress, sliding her panties to the side. She pressed the toy tighter to her pussy, moving it slightly back and forth. Her breathing started getting heavy, she found the pattern she liked and put the phone down to enjoy it.

"This is a great toy, but if you don't get me home soon I'm gonna cum in this car instead of on your cock."

I sped up and we pulled into the driveway. We made it to the living room, but I was so horny I couldn't wait to get to the bedroom.

"Get those panties off and bend over the couch." I commanded. She did as instructed, slipping her panties and the toy off. She knelt on the couch, with her hands on the back of it. I moved over, standing behind her. I slid my hands up the back of her legs to her pussy. I'd never felt her so wet. She was actually dripping down her leg. As my fingers separated her pussy lips I said, "Did you like getting wet in front of people?"

A soft "yes," came from her.

"I bet that guy at the bar is stroking to you right now, do you like that thought?" I worked two fingers into her.

She moaned, moving her body so my fingers drove deep into her. "I could see he was getting hard while I was standing there."

With my other hand I smacked her across the ass, the first time in 25 years I had ever done that. As I did I said, "I bet you liked him getting hard, didn't you, you tease?"

She flinched, pulling away from me at first, then slid herself back down on my fingers. "Yes. I liked the thought of his cock getting hard."

"Oh yeah? Do you like being a little cock tease?" I slapped her ass harder this time.

She flinched again, moaning then sliding back and forth, fucking my fingers. She seemed to like getting her ass slapped.

She let out another soft moan as I slapped her ass, followed by a, "Yes, I like teasing cock."

I hiked her dress up, sliding my hand up her back, holding her shoulder and pulling her hard down onto my fingers. My hand moved across her shoulder to her neck. Then around to the front, grabbing her throat tight.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and slapped her ass again. Again she moaned and moved her hips, this time searching for my fingers. Her head tilted back, giving me better access to her throat.

I started to get caught up in the moment, letting go of her neck I un-did my pants and slid my belt off.

"You know you cost me a lot of money today and I didn't even get supper," my hand went back on her neck, the other holding my belt. She didn't say a word, her hips still moved back and forth, fucking some invisible cock.

I smacked her ass with my belt. The leather made a loud smacking noise as it hit her skin. She moaned louder and kept searching for something to fuck. Her body moved forward, but I didn't relax my grip on her neck. She coughed and choked a little, but didn't stop me.

"Do you like that, you little cock tease?"

A louder moan followed by: "Yes."

I obliged her searching hips and slid my fingers in deep again, getting them good and covered. I grabbed her hair and turned her around. Now seated on the couch, I offered my wet fingers to her. She eagerly started to suck them clean. Her hands held my wrist to make sure I didn't take the treat away from her.

I flipped her back over onto her knees, her ass was in the air again.

"You have such a nice wet pussy," smack went the belt. "Do you want me to fuck that pussy?" Smack went the belt.

"Yes, please use it like you bought it, fuck me."

Her pussy was so wet I slid right in fast and hard. Smack went the belt, followed by another moan and a soft "fuck yes," from her.

I grabbed her hair again, "C'mon ride my cock, ride it like the good little cock tease you are."

I'm not sure why, but I looped the belt over her head and down onto her neck, pulling it a little tight. I waited for her to object, but her body started moving faster on my cock. I felt her hand reach under her body. Her fingers played with her clit and rubbed my shaft as it pumped in and out of her.

"That's it," she said. "Fuck yes, fuck that feels good."

I pulled the belt a little tighter around her neck, slapped her ass with my hand. "Come on you little cock tease, use that cunt to pay what you owe."

She started to tense up. I could tell her orgasm was coming. Her pussy lips tightened around my shaft. I felt myself about to explode. I pulled tighter on the belt, forcing my cock in deep, smack went my hand on her ass. She had a muffled moan as wave after wave of orgasm took hold of her body. I started pumping seed into her, which made her squirm even more. Our bodies convulsed together as I filled her up.

We both collapsed on the couch, physically spent. She slipped the belt off her neck and reached over to my cock, which was slowly going to sleep. "Look at that mixture of cum and juice," she grabbed my cock tight, stroking it slightly and getting her hands wet. "That was great."

"Yes it was, and I didn't know it could get even better. But holy fuck, you seemed to like the belt so much, we should have done this years ago."

"I don't think I wanted it years ago, but I certainly like the dominance it has over me now."

"Was it too hard? What about around your neck? Was that ok?" I wanted to make sure everything was ok with what happened.

"Don't overthink things," she said. "I haven't complained. When you're in the mood to take, just take, otherwise you ruin it."

"Ok, well I don't want to ruin anything, this is all fantastic. I'll have to plan something else."

"No, it's my turn now. I've been thinking of a couple of things I want to try."

"Oh," my interest peaked. "Like what."

"Nevermind, you have the friends over for this weekend so I'll plan something for after that."

"Oh man, I can hardly wait."