It All Started with Amber & Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I walked in with the group one of their friends yelled and began handing out bottles of beer. While I didn't plan on drinking I had to make it look like I belonged so I took the bottle, clinked it with the other, and put the bottle to my upper lip. I sipped a drink and learned very quickly that I did not like the taste of beer (or at least this brand). From that moment on the opening never got near my throat. As I made my way through the crowd I found an open chair at the center of the room and plopped myself down before anyone else could. To my right was an empty beer bottle so I swapped it with my full one and just pretended to drink while I waited for Amber to arrive.

I lost track of the time but I knew not much had passed as neither Evie nor Amver were here I was lifting my empty bottle to make it look like I was about to drink when a girl dressed like Aphrodite literally fell into my lap. She laughed drunkenly as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Scuse... me..." She slurs as she makes herself comfortable.

"That's all right," I say at a loss for words. The drunk girl's coverings had slipped and her very ample tits are spilling out between the material of her costume.

"Let meee... sh... show you... my gratitude..." Aphrodite starts to pull my mask up but I stop her before it passes the bridge of my nose.

"Sorry..." I start to say. "I have to keep my identity a secret."

"Ohhhh... I like a mystery." Aphrodite then leans in and gives me a tongue-filled kiss! She broke the kiss and said,

I can taste the alcohol in her mouth but as I had nothing else to do at the moment I savored the affection she was giving me. As this lovely goddess continued to "thank me" I went with it and as she never covered herself back up I took the opportunity to slither my right arm around her and began feeling up an exposed tit. She moaned into my mouth as I did this for some time until I felt her pull away from me.

"Oh shit... there's my boyfriend." The girl stated. She manages to stand up, tucks herself back in, and is about to make her way over to him when she wobbles and has to use me to straighten up. As she does so her right-hand grazes my now engorged cock. While she is no Amber she is very appealing in her own right and my cock decided to salute her.

Aphrodite says, "Wow... maybe I shhhould trade up..." The goddess slurs as she contemplates what to do.

"There you are, Meghan. Come on, the group wants to take a photo." Her boyfriend looked to be Hercules (only less muscular). As if to answer her conundrum Herc grabs her by her wrist and pulls her from the center of the room. The goddess of love blows me a kiss and manages to mouth Come find me, please?!"

After nearly an hour at the party and several drunken ladies later Evie, her date, and Amber finally arrived. The look on my sister's face made me think she knew it was me under the costume but as she had no idea that I owned it I knew that it was reserved for her date who must have just picked the pair up. When they arrived I was still sitting in my chair not wanting to lose my spot and I had a striking young woman who had gone all out and made the perfect Lilly Munster costume. She was only buzzed so as we talked she told me all the work she put in to make the costume herself (she was a drama major). She had gone the extra mile and even put body paint on to give herself that classic Lilly Munster look. When Evie walked in several guys loudly announced her presence so that is what caused me to break the kiss Lilly was giving me. It seems Lilly was also a member of the Cheer Squad as she stopped her pussy against my dick and excused herself to go greet her friends.

I pulled out my cellphone as I saw Amber holding back to let Evie have a moment as she was about to sober up the room real quick. I had recently upgraded to a new Samsung flip phone and the camera quality is amazing. To anyone around me, it looked like I was aiming at Evie (and who would blame me) but having mapped out the room I knew what Amber was going to do and how she was going to do it. Sure enough, I saw Amber disengage the clasp on her ghost sheet and the fake costume falls away as she begins walking to the center of the room. She has the cloak on under the sheet as well and has it fastened just right to mask her costume until she is ready to let the cloak flail about. The room goes silent as Amber says, "Move over ladies... Vampirella is here to steal the show!"

The roar of the crowd was deafening. Amber gave everyone a good look at her latex red Vampire bikini costume. From my vantage point, I had a perfect view as she showed off for all. I stopped recording as I knew every guy was bout to make their move on her. I was the first to clear the distance and asked the beautiful Amber to dance. Someone kicked up the volume and we found our groove and began dancing away. I saw the look Evie was giving her best friend and knew that she was ticked that her thunder was stolen. That just made my night even better.

Lots of guys came up to Amber but something about them made her warry so she just said she had a date (me) and stayed near me. After several songs, Amber finally said, "So, just who is this gorgeous Spider-Man that swooped in and saved me from all the lusty jocks and college studs."

I deepened my voice and said, "No one special, just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

"Well, Spidey... you are a true gentleman. Thank you for protecting me."

"My pleasure."

To ensure no one slipped her anything I stayed with her at all times and she watched me get her drinks (taking my earlier warning to heart). I stuck with the punch while Amber tried various drinks. It was now 10:00 and Amber was buzzed. We were dancing and thanks to liquid courage she ground her mound against my third leg and said, "Is that because of me?"

"Yes." I manage to voice.

"Oh god, come with me."

Amber led me through the throng of people and finally, we entered a darkened room with mattresses on the floor. My eyes adjusted to the dimness and I realized people were sucking and fucking everywhere around us. She led us over to one side of the room and gave a couple engaged in a heated 69 a light kick and said, "Hey Chuck, Eva, move over a little and give a girl with her stud in tow some room!"

My sister was on top and lifted her sexy eyes from her guy's 5-inch dick and said, "Hello Spidermannnnn!" She was obviously drunk as a skunk but her glazed eyes looked down at my spandex-clad cock and said, "WOWWW... How did I manage not to see you before? Amber, you are soooooo lucky!" Then she dropped her head back onto the cock before her and resumed sucking on him.

Even though this wasn't the ideal situation I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I knew Amber was hot and horny but I also knew that I wanted her to remember this encounter fondly, even if she never found out who I was under the mask. I lifted my mask up just enough so that my mouth was exposed. She reaches for the bottom to pull it up but I stop her.

"Sorry Vampi... my identity must remain a secret," I say motioning to Evie and her guy. "After all, she might try and steal me from you."

Amber looks over at her bestie and nods in agreement. I pull Amber to me and once in a warm embrace I kiss her for the first time ever. I can taste the alcohol on her but I could care less. We make out for a good long while until I am sure that she is willing.

"Mmmm god... take me now..." Amber says as she grinds against my cock.

With that assent, I reach behind Amber's collar and undo the clasp that connects the back straps to the front. I lift the collar over her hair and Amber seems surprised that I know how the costume is held together. However, before she can voice her thoughts I lean down and capture her left nipple in my mouth as my hands continue to remove her costume. Once I have her out of the costume I break my lock on her nipple and place the costume on the nightstand. Amber lays back on the bed and she watches as I remove my gloves, then my top, and finally my pants. The only thing I keep is my mask which I think she finds sexy in this situation.

I begin sucking both of her luscious tits, my head moving quickly from one to the other as she groaned in pleasure. My hands begin feeling up her tits as I nurse on her naturally full tits. I can only imagine how bit they will get one day when she has kids as I have seen photos of my mom at Evie's age before she had us and compare them to what they look like now that she has had two kids. Our bodies are grinding together as I ravish her tits until suddenly Amber shoves me off of her and onto my back. Amber mounts my legs and then says, "Sorry Spidey, you have me too worked up. I have to see your cock up close!" Amber leans down and her soft hand travels the length of my cock. Her touch is magic and I feel like I could shoot my load right now... fortunately I have control and don't.

Taking a hold of my cock she actually gasps loudly, making my sister and several people around us look over. Several male and female voices softly said, "Holy fuck", or "Jesus H..." and Evie softly said, "Amber you lucky bitch!"

Amber didn't say anything, she leans down and takes my cock into her mouth. It was my turn to gasp as her tongue worked over my cock head madly. She stops just long enough to reposition herself so that she is now in a reverse cowgirl position, then firmly gripped my shaft and put my tip at her entrance. Just before she would have sunk onto me I pulled my cock from her grip and huskily said, "No, turn around! I want to see your face!"

As quickly as she could due to her tipsy status, she turned around and leaned in to kiss me while once more guiding my cock to her pussy. "Like this, Spider-Man? You want to watch me as I ride your huge cock?"

"Oh yeahhhhh," I groaned. "I want to watch your face as I love you like no man has or ever could," I tell her. I hear murmurs and notice at the girls are all riding their guy's reverse cowgirl so that they can watch us. Even Evie has her eyes glued to the scene playing out next to her while she tries to bring off her guy.

Amber slowly lowers hers onto my cock. I can hear her hissing as she sinks down onto me. I was in heaven as she did this and my hands came up to recapture her tits. It wasn't until her fourth full thrust down that I realized I had spoken in my normal voice, shit! My sister was back at her blowjob on her guy as he sucked her pussy. From the look on her face, he must not be very good as by my estimations (of my skills) she should have come by now.

I decided to show her how a real man treats his lover and wrapping Amber against me, I send her down to the mattress and am now the one dictating the pace. Amber suddenly finds herself in another universe as my cock filled her to the brim. As I thrust in and out of her I could feel my cock head kissing her womb and a part of me, the young stupid part, wished I could give her my baby right now. I was giving my lover pleasure she apparently had never known existed before to the point she would probably let me. Her voice started out in soft, quiet tones before she cried out, "Oh my god, you are so BIG! Nobody has ever been so deep in me before... Oh god... oh GOD... OH MY GOD... I'M CUMMING!" Amber let out a scream that drew the attention of passer buyers to see if something was wrong. Guys were amazed and girls were captivated and envious of Amber as she was screaming in pleasure as she rode me to her first climax of the night.

Despite the fact her pussy was squeezing me for all its worth I did not come. It's not that I couldn't (or did so prematurely), I just managed to contain myself as I was not done with Amber yet. As Amber gasped for air I lean down and began sucking on one hard nipple and then the other. I continued my onslaught on Amber's body and as I never relented it wasn't long before I had her orgasming again. The guys who had been present decided to leave as they apparently felt inadequate in my presence. The girls however were captivated. I was now two and o

By the time Amber was in the midst of her third orgasm, practically every one of the girls were looking over at me wondering why it wasn't them that was happily fucking herself on my cock. I knew that I could hold back but Amber was looking out of it so I pumped her and announced to her that I was coming and when she let out her third wail. Amber's body tensed as my cock grew inside her as my cum bubbled up and then spewed from its opening into her receptive womb. Amber's eyes flew open as she screamed out, "OH YES! OH FUCK... GIVE IT TO ME SPIDER-MAN... GIVE ME YOUR CUM! OH FUCK... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!"

I had never heard Amber talk like this and I had to admit to myself, that it spurred me on. Her body was rocking as her pussy clamped tightly around me. Her vaginal passage was so tightly attached to me as if we were one body. My balls erupted into her, blasting torrents of cum against her cervix as words left her and she just groaned incoherently through her third climax! Only when she was done did Amber fall back (she had arched her back while I was flooding her womb) onto the bed. Her long black hair was splayed about with most of it stuck to the small of her back. I watched as she shivered in ecstasy as wave after glorious wave of bliss washed over her.

"Oh... my... god... that... was..."

"Amazing?" I ask playfully. Spider-Man is known as the Amazing Spider-Man after all.

"Ohhhhh yesss." Amber purs. She weakly reaches with her left arm and pulls my face which still is masked, down to hers and she kisses me thoroughly for a few moments. When I break the kiss She rolls against me and proceeds to pass out, her body exhausted from our mating.

As I withdraw my cock it is starting to deflate but it is still quite solid. The guys that had been passing by to see Amber naked got pissed (inadequacy issues I guess) and continued as I covered her with a sheet. Soon the room was nearly empty. Several girls wanted to see for themselves what Amber got but I told them I was a one-woman man. Amber, snuggles up to me in her spent condition and wraps herself around my body. Even exhausted her hand grasped my cock possessively. The girls took the hint but found my phone, which I had left unlocked after filming Amber's Vampirella debut and put their names and digits into it, even taking a photo so I knew who they were. Later I would find several text messages with non-costumed photos of the girls in question. Some were glamor, others were porn shots (for lack of a better description).

Once the girls were gone only Evie and her guy remained. At some point in time, Evie had mounted her guy and was trying to ride his cock but I could tell she wasn't getting any pleasure from her efforts. In reality, she was as I mounted her best friend, spread her legs apart, and made her come three times before I even allowed myself to cum. She watched with envy as her best girlfriend got sexually obliterated.

As much as I would have liked to stay and cuddle with Amber I didn't want to overstay my welcome at the party. I was starting to climb off the bed when my sister reached over and gently put her hand on my arm. I looked into her lusty blue eyes as she said, "Don't worry about her, this has happened before, just not from a guy fucking."

"First of all, I didn't fuck her, I made love to her." I forcefully tell my sister in my Spider-Man voice. "Second, if she didn't do it from a guy loving her, what caused it?"

Evie grinned at me and said, "The night of our Senior Prom our dates turned out to be real duds. We left them and checked into the hotel room I had rented. It was a suite and it had a Jacuzzi in the room. We undressed and drank champagne. We got totally smashed and... one thing led to another and we... made love." Evie tells me.

I had to admit that the story was hot and the idea of the two hottest girls that I know together, naked was causing my dick to reharden again.

"We kissed, sucked each other tits, and eventually we took turns sucking each other's pussies. We each brought each other off once before we climbed into a 69 position with her on the bottom and me on the top. I sucked her pussy... the first I've ever had, and then when I hit her clit she went wild. I made love to it until she passed out, just like she did now."

Evie's story had the effect she must have wanted. I was once again hard as granite and ready to go. Her eyes dip down and see this and she licks her lips seductively. "You must have really rocked her world to put her out like this!"

Not wanting to sit around and talk to Evie any longer, I slid out from under Amber's leg and patted her fine ass which was under the sheet. I then tell my lover, "Thank you for an amazing evening." I kiss her forehead, "rest up and sweet dreams." I reach over for my costume bottoms when I feel a hand slip between my legs and grasp my cock from behind. I let out a hiss as a pair of soft lips kiss their way down the crack of my ass, a tongue tracing the path down to my balls. I look behind me and see it is Evie giving me a reach around, my cock in her delicate hand.

My eyes met hers and she said "Do you really have to leave already? My guy here turned out to be a limp noodle. He never came when I gave him a blow job and when I tried to ride his cock once it got hard he never came. Trust me that is not good for a girl's self-esteem! I could really use a good hard fuck, and I know I can make you feel REAL good!"

As she spoke her hand was slowly stroking the entire length of my hard cock. Before I could say anything Evie rolled onto her back, slid between my splayed legs, and began nursing on my still full globes. Based on my previous sexual experiences I knew that I had at least three good loads in me from not having jerked off since Wednesday. She must have sensed that I was going to push her away and finish dressing so she moved a bit and inhaled my shaft to the back of her mouth and bobbed several times on me as her eyes searched mine through my mask. The feeling of my sister's mouth wrapped around my cock was amazing. I don't know how her guy managed not to cum from just the warmth, and then her tongue went to work on my cock and I decided I was going to enjoy this and punish my sister for her treatment of me over the past six years.

Seeing that I wasn't going anywhere Evie's hands ran over my chiseled body as she pushed forward not stopping until her nose was pressed tightly to my pubic hair! Of the girls I have had relations with, no girl had ever swallowed my entire cock before! I emitted a huge groan of pleasure. Evie must have thought I was about to blow my load again (I could have but managed to maintain control). I watched as Evie pulled off of me, then slid out from under me. She twists around so she is parallel to Amber. As room was becoming scarce Evie pushes Chuck off the bed to give us space. I am still on the fence about going through with this but Evie pulls me down and gives me a passionate kiss, her eyes still searching to see if I will go through with his as she can't see my eyes through the mask's lenses. Finally, I thought, What the fuck, why not do it? She's a bitch who deserves it after all the shit she has dished out to me over the years. She'll never know it was me.

So I decided to make her beg me to fuck her. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you?" I ask her.

"Please... give me what you gave Amber," Evie says.

Oh, I don't know," my deep voice said, "your friend was the perfect date for this party. We talked, we got to know one another, and we had a good time before we came up here to make love. Why should I just give you what I gave her?"

I start to move away but Evie sits up and wraps herself around me. "Please... don't go..."

"Why should I... I've already had the best, what can you do that she didn't already?"