It All Started with Amber & Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each blast from my cock was received with a loud groan and a shudder from Evie! Soon she was sobbing into the mattress as both of our climaxes reached their Zenith and began to recede. I was afraid I had hurt her but then I could hear her sobbing, "Nobody's ever fucked me like this, NEVER! And I don't even know who you are. Please take off your mask so I can see you! Please."

My deep voice softly said, "No, my mask stays on!" I tell her. "I have had several women of various ages, but you my dear Genie were one of the best!"

"One of? Not the best?" Evie asks in disbelief.

I looked to my side and Amber was starting to stir finally. She props herself up onto her right arm and looks at us through glazed eyes.

"The best, and most beautiful woman in the world is Amber Caceres. She always has been and always will be."

Even exhausted Amber smiles at my statement. I lean over and gave her a kiss on her lips and she closes her eyes and slips her tongue into my mouth. After our kiss, Amber looks at Evie and then back at me. She can clearly see my sister sprawled out beside her.

Moving around to Amber's side of the bed, I collect my costume and the pair watch me pull my costume bottoms on.

Looking Amber in the face as she gazes intently at me I say in my deep voice, "I hope you are okay, I didn't want to hurt you!" She formed a weak smile on her dazed-looking face and nodded to me. Then I leaned down and put my face right next to my sister's as my hand rubbed her ass and then slid up and rubbed the side of her breasts.

Evie looked like she wanted to speak but I put a finger on her lips and used my deep voice to say, "Thanks for begging me to let you suck me off and fuck you! You are one fantastic... for a bitch." Her eyes blinked when I called her that and she tried to focus on my eyes once more.

I let my words linger in her mind before I continued in my deep voice but slowly reverted into my real voice as I softly said, "It's not so bad that you never saw my face. You can always ask some pencil dicked shithead to help you out if you get horny!"

Evie's eyes grew wider than I had ever seen them as she tried to find my face through the mask. My hand reached down and pushed her back into the mattress as I whispered, "See you at home, Evie!"

Before she could sit back up I was gone in a flash, but not before I glanced at the clock, which now read 12:27.

When I stepped through the open doorway and closed the door behind me the entire crowded hallway broke into applause and cheers at the stud in the Spider-Man suit. The girls just stared at me in awe with their mouths hanging open. I acknowledged them and made my way through the mass of people, many of the girls grabbed at my cock bulging in my pant leg as I passed them. The sheer amount of people stopping me on my way out was making it difficult to make a hasty exit. I knew Evie would be making herself presentable so I had a minute at least.

"Hey Spider... going my way?" A sultry and sober voice asks me. I look to the right and there is a striking woman just a few interests shorter than my six feet. The woman in question had my sister's creamy complexion, striking green eyes, and platinum blonde hair. She was dressed as Marvel Comic's black cat. This costume in particular was a late 90's version with an all-black body suit, white boots, and gloves. The cuffs of her boots and gloves had a faux fur trim around them. The costume had a V-neck line that was cut all the way down to just below her belly button. This costume was clearly taped down as the cloth didn't move when she did.

"I'm on my way out," I tell the older woman.

"I have a car." She says waving a set of car keys in my face.

"Ladies first," I say. Black Cat takes the lead and the guys part the way so she can exit. I can't help but watch her bubbly ass as she struts from the second floor, down the stairs, and to the front door.

As it turns out Black Cat's first name was Felicia like the fictional character. Felicia's last name was Christianson. She was a senior majoring in business. She had interned at a big business over the summer and had an application in for when she graduated.

"So... I have to ask... are you really all everything the girls at the party say you are?" Felicia asks.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. However... if you want to find out for yourself I won't stop you." I tell her.

Felicia moves in front of me and sees that I am not hesitant to allow her to find out herself. She takes off her right glove as she wants to really feel my cock. She slips her bare hand into my waistband and grasps my cock. "Oh my... " She says. Her hand begins stroking my shaft which had already begun to harden but in her soft smooth hand is going very stiff.

"May I?" I ask Felicia.

Felicia nods her head yes. I slide my hands up and into her costume and I can feel the tap holding the costume to her skin. I carefully unfasten the four pieces of tape from Felicia's skin and push her costume from her upper body. Felicia likewise pulls my top from my body and then pushes my pants down until I can step out of them. I pull the gloves from my hands as she removes her costume from her body revealing she was naked in her costume as well.

"I went bare... just in case I found a special guy... Can I see what the others didn't?" Felicia asks.

I know we don't know each other, nor are we in a similar social circle I take her wrists in my hands and place them at the bottom of my mask. She tries to lift but I am still holding her wrist. "One question first," I say.

"Sure."

"Is that your hair or a wig?"

Felicia removes her mask and drops it into her costume. She takes my hands and lets me run them through her hair. "I dyed it." She answers.

"Go ahead," I tell her.

Felicia removes my mask and does not recognize me. "You could be any college guy or townie... Can I know who you are?"

"Ryan... Ryan Martin." I say. I am not lying, Ryan is my middle name. I don't feel confident enough to share my first name. For all, I know she isn't being truthful about her name either.

Felicia climbs onto her bed and slides back against the headboard. I crawl up onto the bed and as I approached her I can see the lust in her eyes. "Please, I heard most of what you did to the second girl and I'm so horny you don't need to do any foreplay... just push your big cock into me and fuck me! I want... no, I need to feel your cock inside me!"

Grinning, I moved up her body, stopping to kiss each of her nipples and make her groan in pleasure. My cock pressed up against her opening. I find her left hand and guide it down to my dick. She wraps her hand around it and strokes it gently. Our eyes lock, faces inches apart I ask her, "So my beauty are you certain this is what you want?"

Felicia wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a soft yet passionate kiss before saying, "Do it... push your cock into me and fuck me like you fucked that girl! Make me scream!" My hips had pushed my tip into her so the moment she said that I just slammed forward, my cock instantly bottoming out against her cervix. "Oh gawddd, yes! Do it, Ryan! That feels SO good! Oh god yes, pound me with your cock!" Felicia wrapped her legs around my hips and held tight to me as my hips began thrusting hard and deep into her quaking pussy. She screamed in climax in less than four minutes as her hips humped back up at me, her fingers digging into my arms.

Of course, since I had cum three times this evening I had not fully reloaded. I was wired from my night at the frat house and was bound to give this beauty the time of her life. During the early morning hours, I fucked her to orgasm three times. She sucked me after her first orgasm but I took her pussy a second time. As she was so relaxed I don't think she heard me when I asked her if I could fuck her in her magnificent bubbly ass. She said yes but groaned when my cock filled her anus. I was far more considerate and loving to Felicia's ass than I was to my sisters. Of course, that was because I didn't have six years of angst against Felicia. However, I turned Felicia, who was an anal virgin, into a butt slut. Totally spent after fucking her ass we passed out and I actually ended up spending the night at Felicia's apartment.

Felicia woke up as I was getting dressed and we kissed and we made plans to get together again very soon and during the holidays as she was staying in town. I worried about what she would say when she found out I was a high school senior and not a college student but that was a worry for later. It was 5:00 in the morning when I made my way to my room. Evie was not home yet, she probably stayed at Amber's house while she thought about what I had said as I left the party. I lay back on my bed, my costume hanging behind the back of my bedroom door and I thought about how much that costume had made my night so special.

To Be Continued