It All Started with Amber & Evie

Story Info
Dylan sneaks into a college party. Fate throws him a twist.
13.5k words
4.75
46.7k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of the My Sister Eva by dezurtdawg. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

For as long as I can remember, I have always called my sister Evie (pronounced like the letters E V). In her youth, Evie thought it was cute, but as she grew older she lost her fondness for the moniker her baby brother (yours truly) gave her and she started letting me know in no uncertain terms not to call her that, especially in front of her friends. Around the house, I still call her Evie, and the only person outside our family that I can get away with calling her that around is Amber, her best friend (but more on her later). It was around the time that I reached middle school that Evie started acting like I was a royal pain in her ass. Maybe it had a lot to do with the two-year difference in our ages. I am three grades behind her because I was born in September so I had to miss a year of school until after I was five.

I didn't notice when I was ten but Evie was an early bloomer (as was Amber). By the time I reached sixth grade the two were the cutest girls in school. Evie, and Amber by default, didn't even acknowledge my existence. I was still a small lanky kid during sixth grade but fortunately that summer I hit my growth spurt. Every summer after that I continued to grow. By the time I entered high school I was now one of the tallest guys in my grade level. Of course, being three grades behind my sister meant that she and the majority of her crowd were seniors.

Over the three years, it was hard for me to deny that my sister had continued to become even more beautiful. I hated to admit it but Evie was one of the hottest girls in school, probably the entire town! That meant all the other hot girls hung out with her trying to be relevant in the high school social hierarchy. Birds of a feather... that sort of thing.

I watched from the time she was 15 to 18 as various jocks tried to worm their way into my sister's good graces. Quite a few of them, after listening to my sister hit me with disparaging remarks, decided the best way to do this would be to try and make my life difficult. Unfortunately for them I was not only growing but had taken up weights and Brazillian Jui-Jitsu. Many of those guys stopped coming around after I introduced them to the various school lockers or showed them how painful a joint lock could be.

In between my growth spurts, I also discovered girls like many of the males of my age group do. From the time I was 13, there really has only been one girl that has occupied my thoughts. Sure I fantasized about celebrities and girls at my school that were the same age (or around it) as me but the vast majority of my fantasies were focused on one particular girl. She was considered by many at my high school to be one of the hot girls in school, but to me, she has always been THE hottest girl. The girl in question was Amber Caceres, my sister's best friend.

From the time I was 14 I always made it a point to say hello to Amber and try to get her to take notice of me when she was in our house. I'm sure she knew I was crushing on her but she never said anything, nor did she treat me like my sister did. Part of me hoped she was flattered by my interest. Sure I was two years and three grades her junior but it was just two years. Once I was 18 that wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I only hoped that no one better would come around before then. Of course, my constant presence around Amber was an annoyance to Evie. I think that Evie thought I was trying to horn in on her fun. She was wrong but looking back I can see her point. It was a wedge that pushed us further and further apart as she wanted to be with her friends without having to 'babysit' her LITTLE brother!

She began to really get nasty with her verbal barbs when I was around which pissed me off since it made me look bad to her friends and in my head, Amber. Now that I was in high school l started trying to expand my social circles and ventured to a few high school parties. Unfortunately for me, they were usually hosted by my sister's associates. As she did not want me mixing with her friends she always had me expelled by the party host. Before the end of my freshman year, she had me tossed out of five parties per year.

Things got better for me after Evie graduated though (well, at school that is). Amber and my sister were accepted to Fairbanks College which is in the next town. They were given scholarships as they were scouted while in high school for their cheer team. My sister reluctantly agreed to help save our parents money by living at home (as they had bought her a car when she turned 16). Being super hot as she is, and a great dancer/gymnast she was able to make the varsity cheer squad as a freshman, and as such would make the team every year after without trying out. Once again this meant she was 'in' with a group of super hot girls. It was common for Evie to have the cheer squad over to practice several times at our house and while I tried to observe without being seen it was almost like Evie had the house wired to let her know if I was near a window facing the team. Still, there were times I could remain incognito and observe the object of my desire, the gorgeous Amber Caceres.

Time, and years, fly fast and before you knew it I was now a high school senior while Evie is a stuck-up sophomore.

At 19 I stood 6 feet tall, I weight 185 pounds and it was all muscle. I wasn't bulky, I was lean and fit like Bruce Lee. I had kept up with my Brazillian Jui-Jitsu and had ventured into Muay Thai as well. Gone was the little shrimp that my sister still saw me as. In her mind, I am still the guy whose picture they put in the bodybuilding ads as the 'before' picture. During my sophomore year, when I was the same height as she was Evie took to calling me a "pencil dicked shithead". I don't know why, she hadn't seen me naked in five years by that point in time. Every time she was really pissed at me she calls me 'pencil dicked shithead'. Even though I have now, as a 19-year-old senior in high school she still calls me that.

The problem with her statement is that I no longer have the pencil dick that I had as a baby boy, instead I now sport a large cock that measures eight inches flaccid and as wide as a tube of toothpaste. My balls grew right along with my dick and each is about the size of an egg. I haven't been a virgin for a while but I have learned that if I am lucky enough to find a girl that will let me fuck her that I have to keep her from seeing my manhood or the night is over! Sort of like 'sticker shock' but I call it 'fucker shock'. If I can get the lights out and get them naked before they see what is coming that they will like the experience. The first girl was older than me and no virgin but she squealed like a virgin as she popped my cherry. She cried as I stretched her out but after she finally became accustomed to my size and girth she loved it and wanted more. Still, there have been a few that saw it first and it was over! Stupid high school girls.

Now that I am older Evie has a harder time kicking me out of her college parties as I can just throw on one of her school's ball caps and a t-shirt and I blend into the scene. Using this method I have managed to sneak into quite a few of the bigger parties at her college and each time was doing a good job of wooing the ladies up until my sister announced LOUDLY the presence of a high school kid on the premises. A quick ID check singles me out and I am quickly shown the door.

It is now the middle of October and I happened to overhear Evie and Amber discussing the upcoming Halloween costume party that they were going to on Halloween night. Evie had recently started seeing one of the offensive linemen on the Varsity Football Team and stated he was quite a hunk and was looking forward to showing off her good for him.

"What character are you going to be for Halloween Eva?" Amber asks her best friend.

"I found the sexiest Barbara Eden genie costume. It's pink but very sheer in all of the right places. I'm sure Justin won't be able to keep his eyes and hands off of me." Evie boasts. "So who are you going to be for the party?"

"I don't know. I want to find a character that stands out and is unique." Amber tells my sister. Before she can throw out some ideas Evie gets a call from Justin.

"Excuse me, Amber, I have to go see what my man wants." Evie takes her cellphone and heads downstairs to the basement for some privacy.

As Amber sits alone on my sister's bed I contemplate Amber's statement. Most of the costume stores in town have some very sexy costumes and there are quite a few characters that Amber could make look outstanding. Hell... she could make a burlap sack look amazing. But she wanted something unique that will stand out. Elviria, Mistress of Darkness came to mind, as did Lilly Munster and Black Cat from Spider-Man. However, as I looked at her raven black hair another costume and character came to mind.

"Ah-hem..." I clear my throat to break Amber out of her pensive state.

"Oh... hey Dylan." Amber greets me.

"Hi, Amber. I couldn't help overhearing what you told Evie." I say. Amber knows that Evie hates being called by that and that she would be really pissed if she knew that I was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"You like to live dangerously don't you?" Amber asks me.

"No risk, no reward," I tell her. "Anyways... I heard you say you wanted to find a unique character costume... something that will stand out."

"Yeah. I don't just want the standard sexy nurse, nun, cop... that kind of thing. I want something that is sexy but as is, not because some horny guy gets his rocks of imagining a professional woman in that state of dress."

"Well, I have the perfect suggestion and the chances of one of your college classmates knowing of it and where to get it are pretty far-fetched," I tell Amber. From the look in her eye, I can tell that she is intrigued.

"I'm listening."

"If you want I can take you to the shop. It's pretty out of the way and I don't want you to get lost and risk losing out on the costume of your dreams."

"But Eva..."

"Just tell her you had an idea on a costume and had to go see if you could find it." I will meet you at the corner and we can drive there in your car."

Amber thought it over and decided to go for it. So, as I suggested, she yelled to Evie that she had an idea and had to run. I can hear Evie acknowledging Amber and then goes back to having phone sex with her guy. Amber picks me up at the corner as we agreed. I could have driven myself but why would I do that when I can be in close quarters with the girl of my dreams. I put my cellphone on her phone holder with the address already programmed into Google Maps. The store in question is a nice-sized store but the reason none of Amber's friends or classmates were likely to come here looking for costumes (and they have a nice selection) is that it is primarily a comic book and collectibles store. During Halloween, the owners stock lots of cosplay items and various costumes from cheap to expensive.

I lead Amber into the store and to the costume section. "Now, there are several characters that you would do justice to... but to be the woman that every guy wants, and every girl hates because they want to be her... I think you need to wear this."

I hear Amber gasp as I hand her a very provocative... for lack of a better description, bathing suit. With her natural raven black hair and amazing figure, Amber would be an amazing Vampirella. The costume consists of a white collar connected to red straps that cover the front of a woman's breasts and attach to bikini bottoms. The bottoms on this costume are basically a G-String. There are two straps connecting the front to the back straps to pull the material against a woman's body. Overall there is a large amount of flesh on display.

"Oh my..." Amber states. There is a photograph of the woman modeling the costume attached to the collar to give a girl brave enough to contemplate wearing the costume what it will look like.

"You're right..." I start to say as I slowly pull the costume back. "It might be a bit too risque for you and your group. I think I saw something tamer..."

"Give it to me." Amber states. She holds the costume in her hands and feels the material. It isn't standard swimwear material, it is actually latex. It is designed for a woman of Amber's size but maybe not one so... gifted.

"Are you sure it will fit?" I ask her without looking down at her tits.

"That's the nice thing about latex... it stretches." Amber states. However, I could see some doubt in her eyes and while the costume wasn't very expensive Amber wanted to be sure if she was going to do this she wanted to make sure that it will be comfortable.

Amber proceeds to the changing room and I sat in the chair she once occupied. In a few minutes from the changing room out strode a goddess and while the store wasn't overly packed all of the guys stopped and took in the sight before them.

"Well... I think we have a winner." Amber says as she does a complete 360-degree turn to let everyone see her in all her glory. My heart had stopped the moment she stepped out of the changing room. Her nipples were covered but two-thirds of her breasts were creeping out from behind the material. Her fit stomach was on display as there was no material in the center was an almost oval shape.

We heard someone clear their throat and as I am a regular here I knew it was the store owner. He was shorter than my six feet and probably stood about 5 feet 10 inches. Not as fit as I but not chubby. "Miss, I just wanted to say that you are an absolutely stunning Vampirella." Greg, the owner informed Amber.

"Thank you." Amber politely states.

"I don't want to freak you out, but would you allow me to take a photo with you?"

Amber is a bit taken aback but Greg and I escort her to the "Wall of Fame" and we show her the various cosplayers, female and male, that has graced this store. Greg always held a Halloween party here over Halloween weekend and it attracts quite a large number of skilled cosplayers.

"Sure," Amber states seeing that it is harmless.

Of course, that led to every guy in the store requesting a photo with Amber. A light bulb went off in my head. I lean over to Greg and run my idea past him. Greg then leans over to Amber and I watch as she grins and nods her head. With a nod from Greg, I say, "Guys, Vampirella will honor your request... but... we ask you to donate 10 dollars. Your donation gets you a photo on your cellphone as well as a printed 8 x 10-inch photo. It can either be a photo with Vampirella or a solo of just her... your choice."

Needless to say, every guy present got in line, paid their 10 dollars, and took photos with Amber. All of the guys requested their photos printed out and Greg informed them that the pictures would be available Saturday which was fine with all present as they had a digital version on their phones.

"Thank you, Dylan... and... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

Amber thought about how to answer and then with a smile said, "Why don't you call me Vampirella Ambrosia."

"Vampirella Ambrosia, I like it." Greg states. "As promised, the costume is yours. However..." Greg led Amber and I back to the rack of costumes and cosplay items. Greg pulls down a full-length cloak that I had missed and apparently goes with the costume.

"To conceal your costume until the moment you are ready to unveil yourself." Greg states.

"How much is it?" Amber asks. The deal she and Greg made was that they split the 10-dollar donation fifty-fifty and her share went to pay for the costume. The store had forty guys coming and going during the time she was taking photographs so she paid for the costume easily and had some money to spare.

"Nothing, this is a gift. You brought in more foot traffic today than any non-new comic book day since I've been here." Amber graciously accepted the cloak and retreated to the changing room to change back into her clothes.

"I could die a happy man right now." Greg states as he makes his way back to the register. I know what he means but I had a loftier goal.

The day of the big Halloween Frat Party finally arrived and I could hear my sister and Amber as they got ready. Amber and I had discussed how she should go about unveiling herself to the party and I suggested wearing a sheet and going as a generic ghost. Once she was in the room she should then flip off the sheet and let everyone see the Vampire goddess in all her regal glory. Amber liked my idea and kissed me on the cheek. First for helping her with her costume and for the great idea. The two girls were giggling so loud that I couldn't help but overhear their conversation without even trying to eavesdrop. I heard Evie say she had to put the final touches on her makeup and I knew that was the moment Amber was waiting for to change into her costume. When my sister exited she was surprised that Amber had chosen something so... generic. Amber just played it off but I knew deep down she was giddy with excitement... I knew I was.

Now that the girls were dressed it was time to start my part in the evening festivities. I had chosen a classic Spider-Man costume, only instead of going for the traditional red and blue suit, I opted for the Black and White version. It felt more in tune with the season. My costume had four parts. The pants with padding on the feet so I didn't need footwear. My long sleeve top, a pair of black gloves, and my mask. I decided to go commando so on the off chance I got lucky there was less to take off.

Once dressed in my party costume I tuck my gloves and mask into the back of my waistband and then climb into my other costume. The story I told my sister was that I was going to the party at the comic shop. My sister didn't care as long as I wasn't around her. However were she to pay attention over the years she would know the party is always on Saturday the week of Halloween, not Friday. I had pulled out my costume from last year, I had gone as a Ring Wraith from the Lord of the Rings. The robes hid my costume perfectly and I made my presence known to the girls.

"Hi, Evie..."

"It's EVA!"

"Yeah, whatever, anyway, as I was saying, hi Evie and hello Amber..."

"Dylan, I've told you before, STOP!" Evie said as Amber smiled at me and blushed.

"I stopped caring what you say ages ago Evie," I state. I can see her face go red at my honest statement. "So you gals heading out now?"

"Yes. Now can you please leave DEAR brother," Evie snarled at me, emphasizing the word 'dear'.

"Ok, but if you're going to do what I think you are Evie... make him wear a condom... I don't want to be an uncle too soon."

I could tell my sister was pissed off so I quickly said, "Amber I hope you have a great time tonight. Be safe and don't take drinks from strangers." I easily ducked the pillow Evie threw at my head. "Ok, ok... I know when I'm not wanted."

"Since when?" Evie yells.

I laugh and make my exit. I had an uber waiting for me as I wanted to get to the party before my sister. I knew that would be an easy feat as she had to wait for her date to come to collect them. In short order, I was on campus. I had ditched my fake costume before leaving the house and was now in my Symbiote Spider-Man suit. I pull my gloves and mask on and start making my way to the Sigma Tau Epsilon fraternity house. For a party that started so early I was surprised to see so many drunk students already. I found a group of five drunk guys making their way to the main door so I fell in with them and walked up to the front door. The guy at the door looked us over and said hi to the ones whose identity he could discern, then let us all in. He never gave me a second look as I was the tallest in the group.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers