It All Started with Amber & Evie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In desperation my sister pleaded, "Don't you worry about that, Spider-Man, You can fill me like you did Amber... only I won't go into a coma." Evie states. "After you've cum in my pussy I will take whatever position you want me to and I will suck you back to your engorged state and let you fuck me again!" To prove she meant what she said Evie dove back onto me using her lips, tongue, and throat muscles to work over my cock.

During my teasing, I did my best to relax and not pay attention to either of the sexy collegiate girls in this bed. My cock had begun to wilt some so Evie took that as a sign I was losing interest in her. Evie worked me over for a good while until my cock was as hard as steel. I glanced from her to Amber and the look told Evie that I doubted her sincerity.

Evie pulls her mouth off of me and says, " Please... I've never been with a guy that has a cock like this." Evie is actually on the verge of tears. "I've always wanted to suck and fuck a cock like yours, I just never thought I would ever get the chance."

"You're willing to suck and fuck the guy that just fucked your best friend. You'll do anything I say?" I sternly ask my sister.

Again I start to move and Evie constricts herself around me. "PLEASE... please don't leave yet! Please fuck me with your wonderful cock, PLEASE!" All the while she begged me she ground her naked body against mine. My cock knew what it wanted and I was determined to ruin Evie for all other guys.

"Please, fuck me any way you want. After I cum I'll suck you off, swallow your cum and let you take me again... PLEASE!"

In my deep voice I slowly said, "Well, you do suck cock extremely well. If I can fuck you anyway I want, I will give you what you want!"

Evie nodded her ascent. Feeling the rage of six years bubbling up inside of me, my right hand comes up and grasps her around her jaw. I can see a bit of fear in Evie as I draw her face from where she is to mine and my mouth claims hers. She gasps as my other hand smacks hard against her full ass, my three middle fingers diving into her sopping with a slit as I plunder her mouth. I can feel her heart pounding and her skin goes clammy for a bit. I think she is regretting her words but while I am going to vent my frustrations for years of torment upon her I am not going to abuse her.

My fingers move in and out of her pussy and Evie spreads her legs and her hands come to rest on my hips as she grinds clit against my cock. I decide to be a cad and breaking our liplock I kiss my way down the front of her neck. Once there I latch on and force my sister onto her back. With my now free hand, I began fondling my sister's firm natural tits as my other hand finger fucks her soaked pussy.

It isn't long before Evie's hips were pounding against the mattress as I brought her to her first orgasm with just my fingers. She must have been really ramped up or the combination of my fingers and my sucking on her neck sent her over as she sent fluid out of her pussy and down my fingers. I watched her face contort as several small climaxes hit her before I pull my fingers from her hold.

"Clean me," I instruct Evie.

Evie looks at me as she opens her mouth and takes my three digits into her mouth. She sucks them like she did my cock. I love the feel of her tongue dancing over my digits. Once they are clean I lean over to her ear and whisper, "Don't even think about passing out on me! You've got a cock to suck and a gallon of cum to swallow!"

Evie looked down at me and a big grin swept her face before she softly said, "I thought you would never ask!"

Slowly she pulled her well fucked pussy from me and knelt between my legs. Then she looked into my eyes as she slowly took my cock into her mouth and all the way to the base in one continuous movement. God but I groaned when she did that! "Oh, do you like that, S-man?" I guessed that saying Spider-Man would take her too long so she had shortened it up a bit, not that I minded.

Being so sexually excited I nodded my head as I wanted to concentrate on the sensation and not risk using my normal voice. Evie was happy that she was doing a good job and resumed her oral work. I knew that since I had just filled Amber's pussy with a huge load of sperm that I could hold out for much longer than my sister expected her mystery man to do. I found a clock hanging on the wall and was laughing on the inside as twenty minutes passed and my sister was still doing everything she could think of to make me cum. I could tell she was frustrated that it was taking so long.

I stoked the fire just a bit by gruffly saying, "I thought you said you were good at this? Didn't you say that you'd make me cum and swallow it all?"

She looked up at me with desperation written all over her face. I almost felt bad for her... almost.

She dropped back down fully onto my shaft and she was hungrily trying to drain my balls down her lovely throat. Her eyes were begging me as she frantically worked over my shaft with both of her hands, her lips, and her tongue. I loved the feeling of her tongue while she swirled it rapidly around my cock head, her lips creating a vacuum as she tried to suck the cum from my bulbous head.

"Stop," I tell her. Evie does so and I see that fearful look on her face again. She probably thinks I'm going to kick her out of here.

Evie's antics are starting to draw more attention so I decided to see how submissive my sister is willing to be to get what she wants. "Get up and go shut the door," I order her.

Evie doesn't hesitate since I didn't instruct her to get out. I laugh as she hops off the bed as Evie steps on her lump of a boyfriend. "Wait!" I yell. Evie watches as I get off the bed and motion for her to help me lift him up. The unconscious meet head is heavy but we manage to lift him up and toss him out into the hall. "Have at him, girls..." I look and see a few guys spring into action, "or guys."

Not caring what happens to Chuck I turn my attention back to Evie. She is shaken, she is 0 and 2 at this point in time and her confidence in her sexual abilities is shaken. "I thought you said you were good... you implied you were the best."

"I... I am..." she weakly states.

I give her a smirk and lay down beside Amber. She is still in her orgasmic coma with a large grin on her face. "Ok...give me a titty blow job. Maybe you can make me come that way."

Evie knows what I am asking for. She moves hesitantly and climbs up my body. When her tits are close enough she wraps them around my cock and begins to move them up and down my shaft. Her body is warm and sweaty and the feeling of her pillowy tits on my cock feels fabulous.

"Mmmm... that feels nice," I tell her.

Evie starts to lower her mouth to the head of my cock but I stop her. "How big are your tits?" I ask her. I never dared to look at her bras to find out even though I was curious.

"34C's," Evie states locking her eyes with the white lenses of my concealed eyes.

"Mmmm 34C tits wrapped around my shaft... Nice! How big do you think I am?"

"I... I'd say a foot long." Evie states. She knew better than to say a smaller number, no matter what size I was. To insult my length would mean she loses out on my cock.

"Good guess... now, go to work." Evie's mouth returned to my cock and went back to working it over. I kept track of the time and made her work hard for 10 straight minutes. Only at the tenth minute do I decide to let her have my load and she felt it as my cock swelled even more between her lips and she groaned around me "Ummm hmmm. Ummm HMMMM... MMMMM!"

I had timed my explosion of cum with her leaning down. I pull her head forward, pushing past her tits and causing her to bottom out on my cock. From the look on her face, my cock must be halfway down her throat as her hands are clutching my hips tightly. I hold my dear sister forcefully in place, her nose to my pubic hair as four powerful blasts of cum rocketed straight through my cock, past her throat, and into her stomach. Evie is panicking as she can't inhale through her mouth and her nose is full of hair. I waited until I had completely unloaded my second load of the night and then allowed my sister to pull her head off me. What she didn't know was that I was holding back some of my cum. Before she can get away I let go and my cock sprays her face and open mouth with the last three large spurts of cum. Evie's eyes are red and tears are starting to fall down her face as she desperately tried to catch her breath with cum lodged in her throat, in her mouth, and coating her face.

"Swallow it!" I order.

Evie tilts her head back and tries to drink down the bit in her mouth that I just gifted her with. She closes her eyes and tries to steady herself. While she is doing this I collect my cellphone and begin snapping photos of her. She opens her eyes and is probably mortified by my action. However, she has only gotten part of what she wants so there is little that she can say.

"Strike a sexy pose," I tell her.

Evie gets up on her knees, she arches her back, thrusting her tits out, and gives me a sultry look.

Deeply my voice said, "That was really nice, slut, but now look what you've done!" She looked at my cock in surprise wondering what she had done wrong and I continued. "Just how the hell am I to get this back into my pants? Now I need to fuck you!"

This is what Evie has been waiting for. I push her down onto her back next to Amber and took a position with my cock just at the entrance to her pussy. "Tell me what you want?" I huskily asked.

MY slut sister grabbed my hips and wrapped her legs around my ass then used all four appendages to pull me hard into her as she cried out, "Fuck me. Please... FUCK ME! Fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked before! Fuck me any way you like just make me cum on your cock till I can't cum anymore!"

"Ok then... if that's what you want."

I move forward and Evie lifts her legs up and spreads them wide. She has trimmed her blonde pussy hairs to a little strip just above her clit. My cock is rock hard again as it is eager to dip into my sister's slutty wet folds. I know she has probably spread her legs more times than I can imagine but after tonight she will be hard-pressed to find someone better than me. Evie groans as my cock parts her wet folds and I slowly slide my cock inch by inch into her. I watch as her eyes bludge as my hips don't collide with hers until the tip of my dick is kissing her womb.

"Oh GAWDDD... you're splitting me in two," Evie screams.

"Is this everything you hoped it would be?" I ask her as her tits heave as she tries to catch a breath.

"GAWD YES!"

I started thrusting into her I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was starting to get really late and while I had no idea how long this party would go on I knew eventually someone would start making rounds. In no time Evie was gripping me tightly as my thrusts rocked her body. Soon she was shaking violently under her first climax of this go around. Much like Amber I just kept plowing into her not giving her any respite. Her body was rocked by the first orgasm and it wasn't long until I had fucked her into a second. Air was becoming an issue for her so after number 2 I took mercy on my dear older sister and pulled out of her body. I actually stood up so Evie could roll onto her side to try and get some air into her lungs.

As her climax waned she began moaning out "oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." I looked at the clock again and it showed 11:35. Looking my sister over a final wicked idea came to my mind. Once she had come back down I eased her up just a bit and then gently positioned her so that she was on her legs and arms. Moving behind her I slide my cock in and move it in slow sliding movements.

"Oh my god, you are in me so deep," she groaned as I slowly thrust, my cock pulling back until just my tip remained inside, then I reversed until my base pressed hard against her opening. After getting her going I dropped my hips an inch or so thus changing the angle of penetration. This forced my cock head to rub hard against her g-spot on each inward and outward stroke. My first stroke made Evie emit a deep and raspy groan of pleasure while I slowly picked up my pace once more.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum again! Oh, my GAWDDD" and her vaginal muscles clamped down onto me like a vice grip! It was difficult, but I managed to continue moving in and out of her tight passage while she cried out continuously in the beautiful agony of her climax. My sister's head was rolling from side to side as she groaned and her climax slowly faded away.

"Please... sh... shhow me your face!" Evie begs. "I... I have to know who it is that has fucked me so good! Tell me who you are!"

I drove my hips forward forcing my cock deeper than ever into her and making her gasp. At the same time, I grabbed her hands and said as deeply as I could, "Sorry, I didn't tell Amber so I'm not telling you. After all, did you tell me your name?"

"It's Eva... Eva Marting."

"Well Eva Martin, I have to say that you are almost as good in the sack as Amber," I state. Evie looks hurt by this assessment but I know I'm not done with her. "Do you want to take the lead?"

"Yes... I'm the best. What do you want me to do?"

I don't answer my sister with words. Pulling my cock from her cunt, I place my hands on her asscheeks, parting them wide, and before Evie can respond I put my cock head at her asshole and forcefully slam my cock into her ass. Evie Screams at the intrusion. Of course, she was facing the pillow so I push her head into it until she is done. I know that I didn't intend to hurt her but a small part of me remembered how awful I felt all the times she insulted me, belittled me, and made me look inferior to her friends. Her sobs however snapped me back to reality. Using her arms I pull Evie back until her back is against my chest. Using my right hand I cup her right tit while my left finds her clit and begins massaging it.

I don't move for a while as I want Evie's ass to become accustomed to my cock. She sobs for a good while until my manipulation of her tits and my pleasuring of her clit and pussy soon has turned her sobs into moans of pleasure. Only when I think she is ready do I start moving my cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh god... you... your cock is so big... it... it's splitting my ass."

I kiss Evie's shoulder, neck, and ear (which gets me a big moan) and soon Evie falls forward. Now on her hands and knees again I begin thrusting a bit more forcefully.

"Yes, fuck me from behind! I love this position! Don't stop, whoever you are! Just fuck me and don't stop fucking me! Oh god help me, I love your massive cock! Say you'll fuck me forever!" She lowered her hips back at me as she called out once more, "God damn it, SAY IT!"

I was pounding relentlessly into her and could only manage a grunted "Forever", in my real voice. My sister jerked her head up and started to turn to look at me just before she screamed out, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking ass!" She continued crying out and groaning in pleasure as her climax pulverized her tight body until she could only hang her head as she struggled for breath.

Deciding how to gift Evie with my final load, I roll her onto her back again. "Spread 'em" I order her.

Evie is basically spent but manages to part her legs, just not lift them up. I toss her legs over my shoulders and placed the head of my cock back at her gaping asshole before she cried out, "Oh shit please..., not again! You're too big, please not my ass!"

I gripped her shaking hips tightly and slowly increased the pressure with my hips as I said, "You told me that I could have you any way I wanted. That is exactly what I am going to do!"

"Oh god no! I didn't mean it!" she cried out as I slipped another inch back into her tight little ass. Then I held my position firmly as she moaned and continued begging me to pull out. I reached forward and grabbed her messy but still tied "genie' style hair and pulled her head back.

"You asked for this... your words, your action... You begged me for this and now you are going to get it!" I said in my deep voice as I continued pushing inch after inch of my engorged cock back into her ass.

Despite her words, Evie began sliding herself to meet me, and soon we were connected again. Evie wiggled her ass before groaning as she pushed back against me and soon I gruffly said, "Good girl, you've got my entire cock up your ass!"

"Oh my god, you are so fucking huge!" my sister groaned as her body quivered on my cock. I loosened my hold on her hair and she let her head fall forward as she started slowly pulling off of me and then pressing back onto me. Only an inch or so at first but soon she was pounding nearly my entire shaft into her sexy ass. In minutes she was working her ass on my shaft in a blur just before her body stiffened as she screamed in climax once more. I took over thrusting into her as she could no longer manage it on her own.

After her climax was over I slowed and waited for her to regain her composure before resuming my full thrusts into her delectable ass. She tried to turn her head but simply couldn't and so she just let it drop as she softly asked, "Why haven't you cum yet? Every guy I've ever been with would have cum ten times by now...that is if he could still keep it up."

"I'll cum when I'm ready!" I told her. "As for me, right now I just want you to know you will NEVER find any guy who can fuck you like I am tonight!" Damn, a few words weren't deep enough and I thought I saw her react to them. She groaned hard as I resumed my hard and deep thrusts into her well-stretched puckered hole.

Once again I reached around her and found her pussy dripping with her juices. God, she was soaking wet! Her body jerked in surprise when I slipped a finger into her pussy, then two, and finally a third as I was fucking my hand into her cunt in time with my cock's fucking into her ass hole. When she was groaning non-stop from her double fucking I moved my thumb up to her clit and rubbed it fiercely as I pounded both of her holes.

Evie let out such a blood-curdling scream that I thought it would bring the entire host of partiers running into the room, but nobody arrived. Well, nobody came but my sister who babbled incoherently as she shook violently on my shaft and fingers. As she came back down to earth I pulled my fingers from her pussy I sniffed them and then licked her juices from them as Evie turned her head to watch me.

One might think I had been doing it for years instead of just the past seven months when I pulled fully out of her ass and said, "Suck my cock." She did it after slowly turning around, her talented mouth taking me fully down her throat as she removed all residues from her ass. "That's enough, now I want your pussy," I said in my deep voice and she expertly spun around then shoved right back at me forcing my cock into her pussy all the way to the bottom. "Ohhhhh fucking hell," she moaned as I bottomed out. This time I was pounding her pussy with only one goal in mind, I wanted to cum! Minutes later Evie cried out and then shook violently again as she came without a word, her teeth biting her lower lip to remain silent.

The room was echoing with the slapping sounds of our bodies smacking against each other over and over. Evie was mumbling gibberish as her passion swelled once more. My cock began to grow inside her and she perked up her head as she softly said, "Oh please, give me your cum! Shoot your seed into me! Do it, I want to feel it when you blast my insides with your cum!" I gave her three more hard full thrusts into her pussy and she tore the mattress covering open when she clenched her fists as she cried out "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" just as my balls powered up and my fire hose cock blasted her insides with one huge stream of cum after another.