All Comments on 'It Barely Fit'

by insatiablerob8

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Far to much said about condoms

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The condoms are fine. Half the dialogue being I want to come, I'm going to come, I'm coming... That's the problem. Show, don't tell us when someone is coming. Screaming they're about to come and that they've arrived is so lazy and not sexy. Whenever I see, "I'm cuuuummmmiiiing!" I hear it in Oprah's voice like when she makes a big announcement. That's probably not what writers envision when they throw that overused trope out for us to roll our eyes at and skim over. The rest of it is pretty solid, so improve on that and you'll be golden.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More unhealthy big dick fetishism... so common on this site. Plot was okay, but why fixate on Rob's penis being bigger than Jason's? It's okay to have a fetish for larger dicks, but that doesn't mean it's okay to demean men with smaller penises. Coming from a guy who is above average, I don't want to hear about other men's penis sizes, or to be assigned any greater value because of my penis size. Penis size does not change one's ability to perform sexually, and it's something you're born with and can't control, like hair colour or skin tone - so you shouldn't be discriminated against for it.

It's not difficult to write a story that involves a male character with a large penis without fixating on it and perpetuating unhealthy body standards for men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinsatiablerob8@insatiablerob8
578 Followers
I am horny all the time (24/7). I can stroke, suck and fuck forever...message me with your horny thoughts....and above all, please comment or leave input after reading my work. Interests and Hobbies: sex, tight pussy, big cock, nice breasts (big or small), nipples, cumshots,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES