It Began From a Friendship

Story Info
My friend told me a story.
2.5k words
3.07
29.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to thank the author of The Sacrifice for letting me write this spin off including some of his people included. Thank you j267 for your STORIES!

I have a friend whose name is David, and he was struggling with something. I knew he needed to talk to some one about and I ask if I could help him. He declined to share it so I could try to help.

Several months passed and again I found him in a funk. So again I tried. He told me it was something very personal with his wife so he was going to need to deal with it himself. Again months passed when it happened again. This time was a little different. I could tell he was more comfortable and maybe ready to share his story with some one. So again I offered to listen.

Very slowly he began to share his story. As the story slowly came out I knew I was going to need to read between the lines to try to understand what had really gone on. He and his wife Chris, whom I have met a few times and is very attractive, ride bikes and were down south a few miles or so on a ride. They were camping out and riding.

It seems the camp ground they were using was invaded by a group of Bikers. Not the peddle kind, but the big roar, roar type. The grounds were very busy on a busy weekend and the people seemed ok so they stayed put. They made friends with the people and it was fine.

They left early the next morning for a long ride and came back in late afternoon. The guy in camp was cooking and invited them to eat with them and they agreed. The others came back on their bikes and settled in for the evening.

As his story continued I realized it was about his wife Chris and the bikers, He had traded his wife to one of the bikers for his girl friend for the night. And it had not only happened just once.

The more he talked and his story came out the more my mind went to my own wife and her doing something like this. I began to ask more questions about what happened and how it had happened and why. As I learned more and more my questions became more direct and I think David questioned why it had all happened and his part in it as well. Chris had surprised him with how caught up in things she became and how far she had gone.

As I learned it all I was shocked at how turned on I was at both of their parts in it. They called it the sacrifice because a young man's girl friend had to sleep with the biker chief so he could become a member. But once the leader had slept with her, they all did.

David figured out that Chris was turned on by what the girl did. Plus she was turned on by the leader and desired him. David finally traded Chris for the young woman and things heated up.

I finally told my wife Marsha about their story and was surprised that She knows Chris quite well. She was very surprised she had done such a thing.

Marsha and I have been married twelve years and have two girls 9 and 11. We were each others firsts and neither of us have been with anyone else. I had tried over the years to get my wife to dress sexier and to relax around other men. I enjoyed her being sexy around others, but she just did not find it comfortable. It wasn't her.

My wife has all the assets needed to stir other men up. She is short at 5' 2" and curvy at 120 lbs. By modeling standards her hips are too round, but her breasts are 36c and level her very nicely. I have watched her at parties dance with men and cause reactions that made her giggle.

I knew the flings by Chris surprised and shocked my wife, but I had no idea it had turned her on. I found the whole thing a complete turn on and had told David so. He felt they had come to terms with the whole thing and had maybe put it behind them, But he admitted how shocked he was at how slutty his wife had been with the Bikers. In all he said he knew she had been with seven different bikers and some of them several times.

Several months passed and nothing more happened that I knew of. But then I learned Marsha had gotten even more of the story directly from Chris. And my wife was very turned on by what had happened. I was surprised and very turned on by her reaction. Several weeks went by and nothing more was said.

We were in bed a few weeks later when my wife brought the story up again. Her hand gripped my semi hard cock and she said Chris had been talking to one of the bikers again.

"Oh, shit does David know?"

"Yes, I think so?"

"Are they thinking of trading again?"

"I am not sure? Vince and his girl friend broke up and he is wanting to see Chris again."

"I think she wants to, but is afraid to open the thing up again. She actually told him about me and he's very interested."

"You, What the hell Marsha, what do you have to do with this?" But my cock gave me away. I got stiff instantly and with it in her hand she knew it. With a wicked grin she started to explain.

"Chris has told him about me and they are very interested in me."

"They want you to become a Bikes slut for them?"

"Well, Vince wants to meet me anyway."

"And you have given this some thought?"

"Well, we have talked about it some."

"You and Chris have talked about you really doing this?"

"Yes but, Vince and I have talked about me doing it."

"You, have talked with this guy?"

"No to him. You have said for sometime now this is what you wanted. For me to be sexier. You even told me a few weeks ago how sexy this was that David and Chris had this adventure sexually. And that you'd love for me to do something like that?"

"What do you mean to him?"

"I have talked to him on the phone."

"My God Marsha, you are talking to the guy on the phone for real?"

"Chris has called him several times when we were together and I talked to him. He wants me to become their Biker girl."

"He knows they want you just from talking to you on the phone?"

"No, he has seen me too."

"You have met him too?"

"Oh no, not yet. Only pictures."

"You have sent him pictures of yourself?"

"Well Chris has, Yes."

"She has sent pictures of you to this guy?"

"They didn't need pics of her. She is displayed all over their club house down there in all her glory."

"So now you are too?"

"No not in all my glory, yet."

"So only part of your glory is on display down there?"

"Vince tells me there is a board just inside the front door where they display girls pictures and each time in and out they all kiss her boobs."

"So are yours on display for them all to kiss them, Marsha?"

"Would it excite you if mine were there on display for them?"

"You know Babe, I think it would, Yes."

"And would it excite you if Chris was setting up a meeting for me and Vince to meet?"

"You mean for him to fuck you?"

"He wants me. So yes, if we meet it will be for him to fuck me! Tell me my husband do you want Mr, Vince to fuck your wife with his big cock?"

"Does the idea excite you wife?"

"They do kiss my bare tits at the door down there husband. Chris took pictures of me and sent them to them."

"Of you naked?"

"No in just my thong., should I have been naked?"

"Doyle can you and the girls go to the movies tomorrow night and then stop for ice cream after?"

"You won't be going?"

"No I will be busy here in our bed til about 11pm."

I must have looked shocked. I was not expecting it to happen so soon. And I said so.

"Yes, but your cock says you want it to happen Dear."

"But tomorrow night in our bed?"

"He wants to take me in our bed and I find that very sexy, Don't you? "

i had to admit that I did too. I got the girls ready about 6pm the nThe ext evening which was about the same time Chris and Marsha were to meet Vince. My wife had said he was to bring her back to our house at 6:30pm. So we needed to be gone shortly after 6pm. The girls and I were in the theater at 7pm and I was sure the biker had my wife naked in our bed by that time. The girls and I got out of the movie by 9 30 and stopped for ice cream

We pulled up at home at nearly ten pm. As we piled into the house we found the girls mother in the kitchen finishing the days clean up. She sent the girls up to get ready for bed. As the girls thundered off upstairs she turned and smiled at me.

"Whew if you had come home ten minutes earlier, You would have found your wife standing naked kissing her new lover at the front door."

"So he was really here and with you?"

She smiled at me and pulled her robe open wide. She was naked and her breasts had suck marks all over them.

"He fucked me really good, husband. And his cock is really big. So your wife is now a two man woman. He wants me to come down and meet the guys and become what Chris is for them."

"To become their Biker slut? Does that excite you, wife?"

"So as I stand here naked for you with my tits marked from his passion for me are you sorry it happened?"

"No wife, you are sexier than you have ever been. More completely woman than ever."

"You are alright with me going on with this?"

"Is this really what you want?"

"I love you Doyle and our daughters and the life we have, but I have never felt this kind of passion sexually ever. When his bare cock entered me I came for him instantly and I was so his it scared me. And I want to be naked for others to see if I am the slut they want. When Chris first told me of the excitement of doing this for other men than David, I thought she was crazy, but now being with Vince I understand."

"So Chris is still turned on by all this too?"

"Yes, she doesn't want to admit it but she is. And David thinks it is partly his thing for DeAnne but it is not. He is just very turned on by his wife being very bad. He loves it she is."

We made wild crazy hot love and she felt so different knowing she was full of another man's cum. Sloppy wet sexy and very hot. She had a good climax and I was surprised as she said Vince had brought her to several orgasms when he fucked her. Two are unusual for her. She said ours was maybe number seven for the night.

We lay talking after sex. I finally ask the question.

"So you are going down to do it for them?"

"He ask me to become their bitch tonight. As he fucked me tonight he made the offer to us. You are part of this just as David was. He traded Chris for DeAnne. You are to offer me to them as their Bitch to use. There are 16 member in their club who will all use me sooner or later. David knows seven who have been with Chris. I think there were others he knows nothing about. But I am not sure."

"How soon do they want you?"

"He said this weekend would be perfect, but there is a rally and things get very wild at some of them. He said they share bitches at the rallies and lots of times there are huge gang bangs of bitches. So he was unsure if this weekend was good for us?"

"So what did you tell him?"

"I told him I would talk to you about it?"

"How big a slut are you going to become, Wife?"

She just smiled at me. It was a very sexy perverted smile. So my guess was she planned to be very Bad. We talked about what Marsha wanted to do and their desires of her. We decided my bringing her down for them could wait a while. So Marsha called Vince And he wanted to come up and get her so she could go to the rally with them. She looked at me and I nodded so she agreed to go with him. Vince pulled up outside our house Friday evening at 5:20pm.

My wife was dressed in a very small halter top and short, short shorts with her cheeks showing. She kissed me and ran out to him. I looked out as he roared off with her on the back. The girls and I were busy Saturday until late that night but I was up early Sunday morning and they slept in late.

When they got up they went over to the girls who live next door to play. I was cleaning up around the kitchen and running a load of clothes in the washing machine. I had no idea when Marsha would return from the Biker rally? In fact she had told me it could be Monday night or even Tuesday before she returned.

It was nearly 2:30pm when a text came in from her phone. As I picked it up, I saw it was a video from her phone, and as it cleared up and started to play I saw it was my wife facing her own phone. But I saw at once she was naked looking right into her camera phone eyes wide and wild.

As the person holding her phone pulled back from her I could see the room had several nude men standing around her and a very large man was right up behind her moving up against her. It was not hard to tell he was fucking my wife from behind and he was reaching around under her grabbing her bare hanging tits and pulling them.

I heard someone yelling, "Fuck her harder, Clearence, Dig deeper in that pussy."

He pulled Marsha's head back by her hair and held her bare breast.

"Yes, Yes, fuck me harder, God, your cock feels so fucking good in me. Doyle, if you are there watching me? I have really done it! I have become a Biker slut. I have been naked since Friday night and I have no idea how many guys have fucked your wife, Sweetheart? But lots have! I will be home tomorrow."