All Comments on 'It Began with the Hot Tub Ch. 04'

by AlexR90

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent. Loved all episodes so far. It is developing nicely and if you keep going like this you'll have a good story.

Characters seem real, attractive without the over exaggeration so often found in these type of erotica.

A few small errors that did not really distract apart from roses grow on "STALKS" whereas a "STORK" is a rather large bird.

Worth 5***** without a doubt.

rem556rem556over 3 years ago
Good story

But you need a better editor. FYI seaman is a man who sail on the ocean, semen is a term for male ejaculate. BTW, what is cliterous? A clitoris is part of the female anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like it!

I really like it. I'd like to see more more often but I know the process takes time. Well done.

I just ask you don't pull too many curve balls like a lot of authors tend to do when they run out of ideas. Water sports is a nice touch and so would be anal.

LekoeLekoeover 3 years ago
Great story. Promising.

Promising.

Both girls in a lingerie show would be nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Really enjoyed this chapter. Unfortunately, not sharing the watersports kink, I might not make it much past this one, but thank you for the journey so far. I would never presume to tell an author their own story, so continue to write whatever tale you had in mind and know that you've given a trilogy with a very satisfying end up to this point.

Thanks again

Cajoleur69Cajoleur69over 3 years ago

Yup pretty good but I'm not into watersports or shit eating shit.

but you definitely need to continue, not nice to leave all the readers hanging like that. We need to know what happens when they all wake up (*_*)

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Very nicely done, Alex. To bad no one needed any suntan lotion @ the beach.

Thanks for sharing this story. I can't wait for chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your stories, including the watersports--more descriptions of mom peeing would be nice. I only wish there was a bit more pubic hair (and less public hair and other spelling errors--but at least they are funny ones). Too many unnecessary erms too. But thanks for the stories and looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey bro since it has been Soo long ago.... Please could you continue the story?

M really excited to hear what next was.... Waiting for that Erh! 😘

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was/ is the most fantastic story I have read in a long time.. I am now wondering what is happening next...

Would love to hear more of your love for your mum and sister..

ocgdocgdabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Really enjoying your writing. Looking forward to chapter 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous