All Comments on 'It Begins Ch. 02'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
This one needs work .

Not bad . You have a good story going but you didn't do enough in this one .Kind of a let down they should have done more....

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Make It More Sexy

A little drawn out, and could have used more of his sensations and emotions as he stroked Kathy's back and sides, and maybe just touched the side of her breast, maybe the bottom a little, before she stopped him. Maybe she could have given a slight mew of pleasure - something for him to recall as he waits for the next "lesson". That would have made things a bit more sexy. But a great concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Love the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs more!

Good work! Write more!

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
Another great installment

I'm definitely digging the slow pace of the story. Seems more realistic then a brother and sister immediately jumping straight to sex like most stories. Plus it'll make the moment they cross that line all the more sweeter. Keep up the great work!

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Excellent

You are going to get at least two types of comments on here 1) to fast 2) to slow. Just keep it at the pace you want. You can't please us all. That being said, I am enjoying it, thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We're getting there...

At some point, Kathy has to see (feel?) what her attention is doing to her brother --

and she'll want to see it for herself. She can encourage him meanwhile by unbuttoning the shirt and tracing here fingers lightly over the chest hair she finds growing on his chest.

BethSanMartinoBethSanMartinoover 10 years ago

This is a well written story. As the passion of the characters increase, so does the reader's! I am really enjoying reading this , and am looking forward to more.

I appreciate how you are developing the romance, unlike most of the typical sibling stories here. Well done!

bananapantsbananapantsover 10 years ago
Anticipation

"Excitedly" waiting for more.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
I'm really enjoying this story.

I will say that in my mind I repeatedly said, "use the finger snap technique". It's so much faster and easier. For anyone who isn't familiar, that when you put you left thumb against the part of the bra strap (the one with the hooks, and then snap your fingers as you would normally do. Instant release. I do, however, realize that had the brother done this, a part of the storyline would be lost.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
It's getting hot in here

Wow! This story is getting really hot. It would be awesome to have a big sister that would teach you all those things. I like where this story is going and it definitely has my cock hard. Can't wait for the next chapter.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Yesss

Loving it. Keep it up. Awesome work. 5 Stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EXCELLENT

Congratulations. Yours is a fresh narrative voice. I look forward to reading the entire series.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

This brought back pleasant memories of dating my second wife. She was constantly amazed by the fact that as we were kissing that her bra would magically become unfastened. She had absolutely no clue that anything had happened until I could easily access her nipples and begin teasing them. My technique involved slipping my index finger behind the clasp between her back bone and the bra strap. Then I pinched the clasp with my thumb and middle finger to unsnap it. I can easily accomplish this task with only one hand leaving the other hand free to distract attention away from what I'm doing. I'd been surprising my dates for many years with my trick, but my wife was the only one who was totally blown away by it.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 2 years ago

Border, not boarder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous