It Can't be Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plan was to go on the offensive and out him first. I made up a story of how we were drunk, I passed out and woke up to find him fondling my penis over my shorts. That when I asked him what he was doing he told me he was gay and always had a crush on me. The story was so inticate and believable it worked like a charm. I told people that after I realized he was fondling me, he asked me to 69 him, which was extra fucked up since I once asked him to do that. I even gave myself a black eye as part of the story was I took a drunken swing at him for grabbing my cock, he ducked and laid me out. I knew everyone we knew in common would ask me how I got the black eye and I told them "exactly" how. I was 19, it was so fucked up. I feel so bad. Everyone our age on the island ridiculed and outcasted him, but that wasn't the worst part at all. His mother heard the story, confirmed it with me, and told his father.

Garrett's father went into a rage when heard. His father was a high-ranking VP at a hedge fund and former college football player. He knocked him around a bit, not too bad, but worse, he totally cut him off. He kicked him out of the house and stopped paying for college. I knew the family for seven more years, and to my knowledge, Garrett was never accepted back into the fold. I often wondered what happened to him but I would force myself to think about other things because I felt so guilty. Last week though, I found out.

As Garrett sat down with his partner diagonally across from me he looked over and smiled like someone who just won the lottery. There was no dodging him at this point. My wife and I just ordered. I could only hope he would take mercy and not be vengeful. And there was always deniability. I considered pretending not to know him, but he knew my name and would mention the Vineyard, so I again took the offensive.

"Holy shit! Garrett?", I exclaimed.

"That's right sweetie," he said excitedly in a gay, lisp. "How have you been?"

We introduced our partners and my wife was turned off right away. I know this makes her sound horrible, but she cannot stand gays. She's from a small town in Eastern California and even 14 years in New England could not change her evangelical upbringing. She did behave herself as we introduced our partners and exchanged pleasantries.

About five minutes into the conversation, the topic changed and so did my wife's comfort level. As Garrett told us what he went through in his 20's. Drug use, hopping from one guy's bed to another, contracting STDs, etc. Butterflies began to churn in my stomach as I was certain he was setting me up for revenge. I was sweating, waiting for it, planning my denial, and then, relief. Garrett began talking about how he met Ron, his husband, the man sitting next to me. Just as I began to relax a bit, Ron asked Garret how he knew me to which he responded, "oh this cutie, mmm, our families lived across from each other on the Vineyard, we were inseparable," he paused, looked at Ron and added, "especially a few times!"

I smiled and nodded as my drying palms clammed right back up, waiting to see what he'd say next. Looking at my wife to see if his inseparable comment registered in any untoward way. I looked back at him with desperation, begging him with my eyes not to say anything.

"We had some wild times together, didn't we Tyler?", Garrett said in provocative tone.

"I guess so," I responded with a nervous smile.

"The girls would throw themselves at him," he continued. Not perfect as my wife did not want to hear about my sexual past, but she wouldn't divorce me for having sex with women before her! I was thinking what to say to change the subject, I was so nervous I could barely breath. Unfortunately, Garrett spoke again before I could come up with something else to say, "but I thought I turned him the summer before college."

"What?", I blurted out, on the verge of hyperventilating.

"You remember that night, right?"

"Mmm, saucy!", Ron interjected, do tell.

"Well Tyler and I were drinking, and watching a little porn, and you know, like boys do, we got a little horny and explored how to help each other out a little bit if you know what mean."

"Excuse me," interrupted my wife, "what's going on here?"

"O my, I'm sorry," Garrett said with smile as he turned to face my wife. "You seem like an open and honest couple. I figured it was okay as it happened so long ago, but we should change the subject. What have you been up to Tyler?"

"What the fuck are you saying, we never did anything like that!", I insisted.

"Oh, common Tyler, you remember. It wasn't much, it's nothing to be ashamed of, we didn't do anything wrong!" Garret turned back to my wife, "we were just watching some porn, we took them out, and you know, had some handy fun, and then O, you remember Tyler, tell her what you asked me."

"What's a handy? what did you ask him?", my wife asked hysterically.

Garrett turned back to Ron, smiled, and as the waiter brought our appetizers and a few people at tables around us looked on at the minor commotion, told his husband, "we were making out, a little romantic stroking and making out, and he wondered if I wanted to try a 69!"

"Oh, my, so hot," Ron uttered breathlessly, "did he swallow?"

As Garret prepared a response that my wife heard, she stood up and immediately left the restaurant. I followed behind her and caught up with her just outside. "Mary, he's fucking crazy, the drugs, you heard him rambling in there."

Mary just stared at me for a moment and then turned to walk towards our car. I followed closely behind trying to convince her the truth was a lie. I beat her to the car and stood in front of the driver's side door. "Mary, listen to me, it's not true!"

Mary's response surprised me with its cunning. She calmed down a bit and said, "Tyler, I need a few minutes, actually, I need you to go to a hotel tonight. I need to process this, think about it. I mean, you know how I feel about, about, that! And the waiter and all those people heard. Give me some time. I mean, if you just experimented once, well, I don't know, I just need some time. Please."

Slight relief washed over me hearing this, but I wasn't going to immediately admit that I experimented with Garrett. I tried to convince her to talk this out at home. I begged her to let me go pay the bill and go home and discuss this. I continued to deny it as she continually tried to open the door as I pushed her hand away from the handle each time. There was no way I would be able to get through the night at a hotel with this on mind. Then stupidly, again a decision fueled by a few drinks, instead of calming down and thinking about how to handle this, I uttered a few sentences that cost me everything I had:

"Alright, it's true. Well not exactly, I was drunk and he took advantage of me, but he sucked me, I mean, I, we, we didn't do much. I don't know why he is saying all this!"

"Oh my God, oh Jesus. It's true, oh God," Mary screamed hysterically. "Get away from me, I can't believe it, I married you. Disgusting, get away! Get away from me!"

"Mary, you said you understood, I was 18 fucking years old! It was one night, just a dumb decision, we didn't do much."

"Get away, I, I can't believe it, you put, you put his, his thing in you, in your mouth! And he had diseases!"

"Mary, calm down! That was later, and I put my thing in his mouth!"

As this came out, I realized the conversation was over. I didn't realize my marriage was over and she would take our house and our kids. Within three months, I signed divorce papers giving my children and almost all my assets away. Mary basically threatened to tell everyone I know and I caved. Our cover story was that I was having an affair with a younger woman. I do get to see my kids one weekend and a month and I've started to get my life back together. I'm not angry, I mean, what I did was cruel and probably unnecessary. Garrett told me that summer that he would never have said anything. He looked really broken and vulnerable, and hearing about what he went through? Well, I deserved it. I'm considering tracking him down and seeing if there's anyway we could reconcile and become friends.

Frankly, I think it's a blessing in disguise. My ex-wife's bigotry didn't only extend to homosexuals. My 1998 self shares the same values as her, but not anymore. Also, I'm still pretty good looking and recently discovered internet dating! Fucking tail galore! Just last week I fucked a 22 year woman, it was amazing! I still have my job and got a nice place in Boston. Hell, when I'm on the internet, I sometimes check out the m4m ads. Maybe I'll even try dabbling in cock again!

12