It Gets Hot In The Sauna

Story Info
A straight guys first visit to a all male sauna.
860 words
4.36
20.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 29 year old guy who often found himself watching Bi porn. I never considered myself anything but straight but it started out with watching some light Bi porn while scrolling through red tube as I thought watching a Girl get two cocks was hot.

Soon it turned out it wasnt just watching hot girls get railed imagining they were sucking me off, but it was the cock itself and quickly progressed into watching hot guys get pegged and then their ass pounded by thick cocks and swallowing big loads.

I tried to satiate my urges with other avenues, finger fucking my ass, watching gay and bi porn and even trying self facials and swallowing my own cum, nothing worked.

Eventually I succumbed and visited a local sex shop that I knew had glory holes, I walked in and put some money in the machine to play a porn video.

Soon a finger slid open the glory hole and I could see a hungry mouth on the other side, so I slid my hard uncut cock through.

The sensation was amazing and I immediately felt the need to cum but I pulled out after a few minutes and left without spilling my load.

A week later the urge built again this time I thought it was time to take a step that was harder to escape from.

I drove to a male sauna and gathered up all courage I had to enter.

Straight away I was asked if I knew what type of sauna it was, I managed a nod and was told where the lockers and showers were and handed a towel.

Slowly I walked into the locker room my heart racing as for the first time ever I got undressed as a guy in his early 50's was standing near by.

After putting my clothes in the locker I went over to the showers and proceeded to have a shower, while I let the water run over me I noticed a few guys looking in my direction while in the pool.

When I was done I put my towel back around my waist and talk a walk around to get a feel, when I got upstairs I could hear the unmistakable sound of someone sucking cock.

I looked into a room to see one guy on his knees with a well hung bloke holding his head, I watched for a bit while rubbing my cock and went back down stairs.

Soon I found the sauna, and sat down after taking my towel off to sit on.

There was a guy sitting a bit away to my left with his cock in his hand watching another guy getting sucked off.

The view was hot as the guy doing the sucking was stroking himself at the same time, so I also began to stroke.

I heard the guy next to me re position and now he was watching me.

He was an attractive guy mid 40s with a cut 7 or 8 inch cock he nodded at me towards my cock and I nodded back

Without hesitation he was on his knees in front of me, his hand wrapped around my shaft and his tongue dancing over the head of my cock.

AMAZING, he started stroking me and I felt my cock enter his mouth for the first time, it was wet, warm and I could tell hungry.

As I watched this attractive guy sucking my cock I was surprised to see a guy about my age sit close by, not right next to me but within arms reach.

He was also stroking to the action and I was mesmerised by his cock, nerves were kicking in but the experience was so hot.

My hand slowly moved towards the guy stroking all the while My cock was being devoured like it was this guys last meal.

Eventually I felt a hand gently guide my hand and soon I was giving a total stranger a hand job while getting head.

The sensation and experience overload was too much, I tapped the guy giving me head and he stopped and looked up, I mouthed the word cum and he dove back down and sucked like his life depended on it.

It didn't take long and I felt the explosion of cum, as soon as it started he gripped the side of my legs and took me to the back of his throat.

All while still strong this other guy my load was swallowed and he up and left.

I looked across and saw the look of concentration on the face of my new friend as though he was doing his best to not cum.

Before I could even get on my knees I felt his shaft throb and then warm sticky cum running over my hand.

He wiped my hand off on his towel and scurried away.

By this time I was left alone, and thought it was time to head home, so I had a shower and went and hot dressed.

Now I am just waiting for the first time I get a hard cock into my mouth....