It Had to Be You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How will it be between us after this?'

'We'll be lovers and companions as I always hoped we might be, even if it had once been but in my hopes and dreams. Losing Carola opened the way for a new life and one that I want to share with you. ' She embraced him in a restraining clasp of her arms. 'I don't feel guilty, asking if you will hold and love me, The love you knew in the past is not altered, but now...'

'It's our time?'

She nodded, couldn't stop her emotions from taking hold. Her lips trembled.

'It belongs to you and me, to us alone. You've always been my special man, my only man. You've always been a part of me from the very beginning.'

Jack pulled away, clasping his neck with both hands, and raised his eyes to stare at the ceiling.

'How...how can I give in?'

Exasperated, he turned to her, recognition of what awaited them evident in his eyes. With a cry, that professed her acknowledgment of his silent call to her, Lauren was again in his arms.

'Let me know this of you,' she said, a tremble crossing her parted lips. 'I just see you as a wonderful, loving man to whom I want to give myself completely. Please love me.'

Quick fiery touches of his lips were on her mouth each more intense until she surrendered to a deep lingering kiss. She quivered as his fingers touched naked skin, light and tantalisingly close to knowing of her, an insistent press against her belly confirmation of Jack's longing to consummate all that had been aroused in them by word and, finally, mutual caresses of concession.

'I have waited so long for you, Jack...so...so very long,' she kissed and realized that she could feel his cock pressed against her belly. 'You're so strong, so wonderfully mad....I...I can feel that...feel the man I first saw on that holiday and wondered about.'

'I can't keep it from you...'

The man in her arms, the man she loved and ached to be loved by was hard, and even through their clothes, she swore that she could feel its warmth. Feeling his erection pressed between them made her body tighten and aroused a warm rush of moisture in her pussy, a tingling cramp possessing her.

'I won't let you do that!' she sniggered against his lips, reaching down to grope for him as Jack embraced her, his hands sliding over her back as she sought to unfasten her skirt. It slipped easily down to the floor. 'Your turn to undress, but in the bedroom!

With a laugh, she skipped away only to feel his arms go around her and his hands slide up to her breasts. Lauren unbuttoned her blouse and felt his breaths on her shoulders and back as Jack eased the silken garment over her skin. her blouse away and pressed his lips to her skin.

'I can do this now...and so much more,' he breathed, not preventing her from turning to face him. He gloried now in what she exposed to his gaze, the heavy tumble of her breasts, her softly rounded tummy and long legs, her lacy pink panties fitting snugly over her mound.

'Undress for me...and I'll help you,' Lauren coaxed.

Her hands trembled and she looked down to see what she was doing, tugging free his belt as Jack pulled away his shirt, her lips soon pressing against the downy hair on his chest and she reached for him, brazenly and without hesitation. She groaned as she found him, tugged free his penis and simply smoothed her hands over it, wonderingly, pressed her face to his skin as she looked down at what she was doing.

Jack breathed in sharply. He had been denied the attentions of a woman for far too long but his Carola had left them only a year ago. And now it was time to mend, but he had yet to accept that it would truly be with Lauren. But the young woman, forbidden fruit for so long, now excited him with her touches and kisses and she did so beyond controlling. He wanted to take her and to be taken; to lose himself in her body and to feel the heat of another's skin against his.

'Go on my darling, I want to share every moment I can with you, like this, now,' he urged, languishing under her attentions, where they stood. His large cupped her breasts and did so softly but firmly as his thumbs and forefingers lightly pulled and twisted her nipples as they became turgid and erect.

'How I've wanted your touches...dreamt of them!' she moaned softly, turning in his embrace as she locked her lips with his and did not stop him in his claims upon her. 'We'll find each other like this...'

Her agile fingers worked him, slowly sliding up and down his shaft and he pushed his hips forward to meet each touch of his, one hand cupping her mons as fingers parted her pussy's lips and slowly entered, soon feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy, and to linger in her sensual heat. of her cunt.

'Darling, I want to be...'

'In me...so soon?' she replied on halting breaths, his fingering of her arousing the raging cramps in her belly that she knew would result in her first orgasm, at his hands.

'Yes, in you...' He wanted to be lovingly caressed by the velvety softness inside her, to glory in the explosion of her climax. All of his doubts, or sense of restraint, had been eased away and now he lusted after her, wanted to be lost in her. 'Lie down...'

He fell upon her, was possessed by thoughts that he would finally fuck her, and coaxed Lauren to lie back on her bed before he began to slide his tongue over her pink folds, Lauren's fingers parting them and exposing her large nub, her clit. She gasped in acceptance of his claims, at last, upon her as his tongue flickered and slicked, attacked her love button with unstoppable determination as she wrapped her thighs around his head, pulled on his hair as she imprisoned him, her actions determining the attention she sought from him in these ways.

'I'm loving you, at last,' he kissed, moving to lean over her to do so and she was able to work his penis, hard and thick before she brushed it over her pussy.

'I want you in me...fill my cunt with your prick!' she called out.

'Soon...I want to make every moment last, darling Lauren.'

He began to hear her breathing begin to speed up, then become ragged and shallow as the first of her orgasms started to sweep from the centre of her sex to the rest of her body. As it did so, Lauren tensed; then her entire body twitched and shook, and screams of ecstatic joy escaped her lips. He kept sucking her clit softly until she relaxed in the afterglow of her orgasm.

'Now it's my turn!' she rasped and pushed him away, coaxing him to lie back on the bed and she straddled his hips, bore her weight on outstretched arms as she gripped his chest, her hair hanging about her face and her breasts drooping onto his skin. 'Now we fuck...do what we have put off for so....so...so long.'

The rebellious young woman that he had first met on that Greek holiday, she with her voluptuous young body and infatuation with him, was his to take. She had always put into words what she felt and now wanted to pursue and that he had been, until now, too ashamed to admit lived on in him too.

Her pussy was poised just above his arcing, straining, cock and she reached between their bodies to brush its domed tip over her slit, before she sank slowly and then eased away, settled again as his cockhead entered her warmth, each movement lubricating him with her juices each soft sigh letting him know what she felt.

'I'm with you now, you alone in body and mind,' she whispered, staring down into his eyes and her lips trembling.

He could feel the heat of her sex envelop him as she slowly took him, moved in slow circles, and thrust her hips forward and back as she became impaled on his length until her buttocks pressed and eased. She had taken him and could do no more.

'Lauren! We're together just as you always wanted!' he called out to her and he saw her nod, saw the tremble on her lips.

'And as you did...though I understood what stopped you!'

The rushes of emotion and pleasure began to overwhelm them as she pursued her rhythm, rocked forward and back, stretched and yanked on him as he remained buried to the hilt. Then she began to gently rock back and forth on his cock, the moist, soft, velvety walls of her cunt caressing his length as it sensuously stroked and tugged on him.

His hands brushed over her belly, gripped her swaying breasts and squeezed on them, pulled until she bent down to allow his mouth to graze over them.

'Lauren...Lauren, you feel so good!'

She leaned forward to kiss him urgently, her tongue intertwining with his as he put his strong hands on her breasts, and transferred her weight onto them. He could now fully pleasure her firm breasts, tweak her nipples, and allow her freedom of movement while keeping her weight off her arms, brushing her buttocks over his thighs as she increased the tempo of her rocking motions.

'Darling...darling!' she screeched suddenly, lifting away from him and looking up at the ceiling with unseeing eyes. 'You've found me...already!'

'I'm there too!'

He could feel the approach of his orgasm, the tightening in his balls, and the pressure in his penis as she worked him demonically. He had succumbed to the other beautiful woman who had been in his life for so long, it felt. He languished in the wonderful sensation of his sac tightening, the gnaw of pressure as his cock filled with hot cum that was now destined to erupt deep in Lauren's womb. They had taken no precautions and it did not seem to matter, to either of them. Consummation of their lust and love was meant to overwhelm them.

Lauren's breathing became shallower and more ragged. Her vaginal walls began to spasm and clamp on his shaft, softly demanding that his cock filled her with life-creating cum.

'In me! Let it all go in me so that I know that we're one body now!' she cried out.

Just as the first spurt of his semen erupted from my cock, Lauren threw her head back and slammed herself against the base of his shaft, leaving him captured so deep within her as he expelled in shuddering rushes of his body rope after rope of cum into her pulsing cunt.

'Yes, I'm with you!' he gasped, silencing her whimpers of pleasure with kisses as Lauren was pulled down to meet him. Between the intensity of his orgasm, and the trembling and shaking of Lauren's convulsing body, it was all I could do to hold on to her, to wrap his arms around her body as she knelt over him, their bodies fully joined and the juices of their loving leaking out onto his hips and slicking his belly, the acrid aroma of their loving sharp in their nostrils as the shared heat of their bodies kept them in its glow. He pulled gently on her hair. 'Are you okay, now...with this?'

'Yes, forever and ever, my darling Jack,' she answered in a breaking voice and pressed her lips to his mouth, then moved away and shared in their breaths. 'It had to be you, only you...ever since we first met.'

Gently, he rolled Lauren on her side, and followed her, with my cock still filling that warm and moist haven as she continued to clamp her vaginal muscles tightly around him, sustaining their fevered and clammy union. That soft and unfocused glow of post-coital bliss drifted through both of us as he held Lauren to him, kissing her softly on her forehead, the tip of her nose, her cheeks, and on those magically soft lips that she offered to him.

'I know that now as never before, darling...'

'Believe it because it's true.' She would not reveal for now, if ever, how she and Carola had spoken of it, their bond to one man.

As the tenseness of overstimulated muscles became total relaxation for both of them, Jack felt as one with Lauren for the first time in what seemed to have been one long journey in the courtship of two women and that had now found full expression.

They worked and travelled to sleep together either in his place or in her apartment, they loved and shared in everything, each loving experience passionately intense and exquisitely pleasurable. Jack had lost himself completely, devoted himself to prolonging his touches to her body, and took fevered encouragement from Lauren's cries as she sought to explore all the possibilities for satisfaction that taking him within her offered.

He had abandoned all pretence at restraint, had clasped her body to him, and treated her submission as an encouragement to do as he wished, to experience the energy of a youthful body and the unrestrained response to all of his ministrations. It was not the love that he felt, as he moved over her, pulling and pressing her to him, contorting their bodies to find the soaring fulfilment that his senses told him was now, gloriously, available. It was lust, the carnal knowledge of a woman whom he could love in a physical, muscular sense.

He surrendered to his other self's demands to find expression; his imagination had been fed by the memories of an even more youthful woman on the beach. That woman was finally in his arms, joined to his swollen, thrusting, flesh whenever they sought each other, teased her willing body to the fullest extent until the effort to expel all of his longings became too much to withstand. He had abandoned his conscience and succumbed to a base need and the satisfaction of his desire for her.

'What have I done?' he still asked, less often than before and dismay to be heard in his voice, despite the pleasures shared, his often wild and fierce ways of loving with her as if to deny what had been discovered between them.

He would breathe slowly, his lips barely touching her mouth before he moved to inhale the scent on the swell of her breasts; Lauren's perfumed heat that had always intoxicated him, even when Carola had been alive and with them. His wonderful wife had known what was at play in her daughter, she must have done.

'You've made love to me, beautifully, darling,' she would exhale on a deep breath of pleasure. 'You're my wonderful man! I feel so wonderful...so complete!'

She would smile, kiss the mouth that had excited her, and tremble with continued longing at the source of the pleasure still held within her. A simple phrase could not dismiss her experience of him so easily. Following Jack's earliest touches, the fury of his lust for her would give way to the deepest avowal of his care, the delight from the tamping flesh within her a demonstration, at last, that she occupied a singular place in his life. She would see it in no other way; it was an affirmation of all that she believed would endure between them.

The acts performed and shared had been sensual, animal in their intent, and always an affirmation of all that had existed between them. He had never succeeded in keeping from either woman the place that they held in his life, distinct and made known in the only ways that he knew and, until Carola's loss, listening to the voices in his head that cautioned him, had told him to desist for Lauren's sake and his own.

It was madness, but neither of them sought a reprieve, a lot from what they pursued from each other. They had waited too long to experience the touch of their naked skins, their searching hands, and the lick of spittle over their mouths. They had yearned for the catch of breath in their throats, the exalted feelings in their bodies as they were joined, the cries to each other to defer the conclusion, the climax to their couplings, and then the lassitude that would ensue.

All that they had lived to know of each other was concluded, so quickly -- all that they could muster now was the utterance of endearments, the lingering touch that brought a quiver in sensitive skins too enervated, by the intensity of their loving, to need further attention.

They were spent and lay in each other's arms lost in their thoughts, desiring a renewal of all that had passed and yet confronted by the consequences. Even now they smiled at each other in disbelief that they had shared such forbidden moments and forsaken all restraint.

Their skins glistened from their exertions; they did not know how long or how loudly they had called to each other, what mark they had left on their skin. Lauren knew that for them there could no longer be a denial of all that they truly felt and desired from each other. She cried out in sheer joy and felt ecstatically tired from a love of him that had now been fully consummated.

'You are wonderful, magnificent...in everything you do for me. I love you...I can show you how I love you.' Her voice faltered and she blinked back her tears and did not resist when Jack kissed them away. 'Sorry...'

'Don't be...we're as one now. It has taken us a long time to get here. '

She clung to him in an embrace that left Jack in no doubt of what their continued union meant for her; it had finally been his admission of her true place in his affections.

'Stay by me, Jack...stay close to me like this, and let me hold you.' She kissed his chest and neck and pressed her mouth to his lips seeking his tongue in deeper kisses. 'I've waited so long to know this!' she cried out, 'and now I can't get enough of you. There's been no one else...no one else, ever! No one like you...there's never been anyone to love me like this, ever!' she said breathlessly.

'I became someone else...'

'No, you've shown me your true self...the man I saw so long ago and have known you to be ever since.' Lauren's eyes shone with happiness and she clung to him. It was wonderful. She took deep breaths of contentment as Jack held her. 'You can't help it now, can you?'

She embraced him and felt ecstatic that she had aroused Jack so profoundly and they had loved again. She was naked...naked with her man, a man about whom...about whom she felt utterly possessive.

'No, I can't help it,' he said with an almost shy apologetic grin. 'I can live for the moment.'

'Yes...yes! We're together, skin on skin! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!' She laughed it out and reciprocated wonderingly as she held his hands to her belly. 'I've been loved so deeply, by you, here.'

'I've found you,' he replied but wondered why he had put it quite so tenderly. What he meant was, 'You've found me at last, revealed who I am...a lustful man who's forsaken all that he should mean to you. A man that loved Carola...a man who has betrayed her memory by all that he has done with you.'

'She always knew that you cared for me,' she whispered in reply and looked at how their bodies touched. 'It had to be you...just you, no-one else has possessed me or held my hopes and wishes as you have done...my darling man.'

He had known of it almost from the start and denied her its fullest expression, but what madness! What a cloying passionate madness their times together always were! What a relief to finally face up to their obsession with each other. Their attentive and loving foolishness had finally been dealt with, or, had they merely confronted an unavoidable truth? They would live on as lovers and confound everyone who knew them.

Somehow, the 'madness' that they had finally conceded to would have to be confronted and any remaining doubts brought to an end, wouldn't they?

12