It Happened In The Alley

Story Info
When I lost control of my mind.
770 words
4.11
21.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

It had been a rough day at work and I'd worked late to try to clear up some of the problems and I couldn't wait to get home and out of my work clothes There is a strict dress code, navy blue jacket and pencil skirt, white blouse, navy blue tights and black shoes. I don't mind it but I love to wear something more comfortable.

I headed down the escalator to the tube and just missed a train. It was a fifteen minute wait for the next and I was glad to find a seat easily. I began to read my book but was distracted by movement in my peripheral vision. I glanced up to see a thin hippy looking guy sit opposite me. I went back to reading my book.

A few minutes later I felt as though I was being watched. I tried to ignore it but it persisted. Something compelled me to look up and I found myself looking at the guy opposite me. He had fair hair, braided with beads, a straggly beard and earrings. Not my kind of guy at all. I prefer a suit and tie man and he was wearing an Afghan jacket and worn blue jeans.

My eyes were drawn to his and it seemed like he was looking into my soul. It was unnerving to say the least. I began to feel as though I was losing control of my mind.

The train slowed for a station a couple of stops before mine and the guy got up and stood by the door. I got up, put my book in my bag and stood behind him. I shook my head. "Why did I do that" I thought. I had no idea, I just had to do it.

He got off the train and I followed him up the escalator to the busy street.

A short way down the street he turned into an alley and I followed him. About six feet into the alley, he stopped, turned and his gaze met my eyes. It was different this time I found myself getting turned on. My pussy was definitely getting wet and I had no idea why.

Something told me to look down and I saw a bulge laid down his leg. It was huge and my insides turned to water and my pussy flooded just by seeing it.

I looked up to his eyes again and my mind was no longer my own. Iknew what I had to do. I turned to the wall, put my bag over my shoulder, pulled my skirt up to my waist and dropped my tights and panties to my knees. I bent at the waist, put my hands on the wall and pushed my backside out to him.

He was soon behind me and sliding this monster between my legs. My pussy was dripping over him. He found my opening and pushed in stretching me wide open. I screamed and came as soon as the head rubbed across my G spot. It was such an intense feeling of fullness.

Then the fucking began. There was no finesse about it, he just pounded me and I just kept on coming and coming. I heard voices and looked. People who were walking in the street had stopped and were watching me get the fucking of my life in an alley just feet from the street. That thought really got me going.

I was yelling and humping back at him as he relentlessly hammered my pussy in full view of an audience. It felt like an hour but was probably only about ten minutes before I felt him squirt his come into me. I felt the blasts as he coated my pussy walls with gobs of his seed.

He stopped coming, pulled out of me, put his cock away and walked off. I was left leaning against a wall, just fucked with come dripping from me and people clapping and cheering at me.

I couldn't believe it. How had that happened to me? I'd enjoyed it, but it wasn't me, if you get what I mean. I tried to remember what the guy looked like but I couldn't. It was like he ceased to exist. I knew he was real because I felt every thrust of his cock and his come was still dripping from me.

I pulled my panties and tights up and my skirt down and smiled and curtseyed as I walked past my audience.

On the next train home, I stood all the way as my panties were too soggy to sit on.


JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers