All Comments on 'It has Always Been You!'

by Cunnilingus_loverno1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Anonymous3000Anonymous3000almost 2 years ago

Great story, I wonder what will happened if he gets her pregnant.. 🤰🏼

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An kind of interesting story. I wasn't going to finish it as there were a number of typos and punctuation/capitalization problems as well as odd dialog. Then when I read that the kids bedrooms were on the first floor and the kitchen and parent's bedrooms were downstairs, I realized that this is not written in 'American English' or that English is your second language. Understanding that makes theses small problems easier to tolerate. Keep writing; maybe if you can find an editor to help you with the simple mechanics of writing, your subsequent stories will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So. Very. Hot.

This is far from great literature, with a variety of issues. You'll probably be getting some comments on that,but I think it's great as is.

5*

T

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Now this isn't the best story. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An editor will help with all of the grammar and punctuation istakes that made this such a mess to read. Keep writing, as it is the only way to get better, but get some assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He must fuck the sister, who saw him fucking the cousin.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 2 years ago

Cum belongs inside her pussy

WhipmasterWhipmasteralmost 2 years ago

Do explain how she can lock the door to his room, yet he’s able to enter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Carry on with the cousins, then add on the sister.. I'm sure you can cum up with a way to involve them both..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCunnilingus_loverno1@Cunnilingus_loverno1
I find exquisite interest in enhancing the female pleasure. That, and I love to use words as much as I love using my fingers;)