All Comments on 'It is All About Her…Lessons Learned'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
snarbozsnarboz10 months ago

Waiting for part 3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First story felt like it was about mutual love and respect. This felt like it was about power and control and the love felt like it had vanished by the end of this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tom turned to his wife and calmly said to her, 'I guess since Jimmy messed up and doesn't get to cum for another month I think you can feel what it's like not to orgasm for a whole month too.' Jennifer gasped at what Tom was telling her and was about to demand there was no way she was going to agree to that when he, a little more forcibly, stated, 'you wanted everyone to know about our sex life and how everything works, well, now you get to experience the full wrath of opening up our marriage to the others.'

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

What had been all about sexual control by the husband to give his wife as many orgasms as she could enjoy, before he orgasmed... has now turned into a female led control of a marriage via orgasm control. Not nearly the same thing. Now Tom is just a controlled submissive instead of a loving husband.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u10 months ago

I did not like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the next part soon !

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Hilarious little romp through sexurbia.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Don't like the game they're playing!

3

belted and teasedbelted and teased10 months agoAuthor

Author: I rarely comment on my stories. But I felt the need to reassure readers and ask for patience. Jennifer loves Tom and he loves her. Any “games” they are playing are entirely a joint operation. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought this was a great story. It sure was a good thing all the wife's hadn't made the same mitten about all the husbands waiting for each other to be able to cum. I wish more of the husbands had to if not all of them had to wear chastity cages, to Accomplish their goals. Wish there would at least one more chapter! But that brings up another question, have you ever thought about revisiting 4 or 5 of your older stories and squeezing one more chapter out of your brain to complete them, such as: "Damn. That Escalated Quickly", " Hubby Spoils Her Rotten", The Package" or "Notches on his Belt-Retribution", all your excellent stories that begged for more. Please think about it..

Norway_1705Norway_170510 months ago

5! A Masterpiece. Terrific job. "That same afternoon, Jennifer's doorbell rang..." absolutely Great.

We want even more and more.

At least one more follow-up, maybe two or three episodes, also add spin-offs and crossovers with other pairs of other stories (all in the same town!).

Excellently delineated Jennifer & Tom, Gloria & Jimmy, shy Tabitha & inexperienced Frank. Excellent. Bravo.

Don't get impatient, Author! I would like to help: the “extras" appear too dull, I mean Mel & Tina, and Gerald & Muriel. Don't get impatient, Belt! I beg you to devote more space to them as well: they are intriguing. For the moment, it seems that these four do the same things in the same way, with the same speed. But this is not possible: every couple is different, and every person is different.

Brainstorming random questions. What ethnicity are they? Who is the tallest? Which woman has the least interest in her own orgasms (ie: Jennifer is an extraordinary multi-orgasmic, but Muriel, perhaps, has a weaker libido that remains satisfied after one orgasm a week?)? What do families, relatives say, maybe Gerald has a brother who phones him and says, "Hey Bro, I fucked ten times this week and jacked off another fifteen times, total 25, how many times did you cum?" (phone calls with relatives are crazy...)? What is the reaction of friends when they find out Jimmy is wearing a cage? (I imagine the friendly questions over a beer, under the porch: "Hey Quickshot Jimmy, how did you not cum while filming Tom's tongue licking Jen's shaved pussy?" "I wear a locked cage...")... Are they horrified or intrigued? What reaction do the ladies have when they see that with the FLR their friend Gloria is completely reborn, with new hair and new clothes (and new revealing lingerie), as if she is in love with life again? Will all the other ladies also want to buy a cage or only Tina because she discovers in her own personality a "kindly sadistic" streak, and Muriel does not because she is not intrigued? And how will Gerald and Mel react (differently) if the wife proposes that they, too, wear the cage at least for an hour session? Maybe one of them refuses, in the name of self-control, and the other instead accepts just to give his wife the taste of kinky play (not for everyone is a 24/7 lifestyle, many use it only for sessions)?

Don't stop writing! This group of friends is very engaging.

[[Post Scriptum: I, too, feared that the narrative style had changed: in Episode One it was Tom giving Jen orgasms, caring for her; in this Episode Two it seems almost as if she enjoys torturing him without him ever having any initiative or ideas. Thankfully in the comments you write to us to wait...but really it felt like an already final turn, and that would have been sad. - - - Tom is a new and interesting character, please don't reduce him to a banal run-of-the-mill slave like there are dozens already...]]

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two comments: The writing is quite good, composition-wise, satisfying most criteria Writers' Workshop posit as being necessary to qualify for that evaluation--so kudos on that.

On the other hand, while realizing that there is a solid theme in the "Loving Wives" category that encompasses "femdom" lit and that the titles of both chapters might have highlighted that fact had I had a more alert brain for such things--I can only confess that I found the evolution of this tale to be not only depressing, but disappointing. What began as a lighthearted fable that promised some humorous enlightenment regarding "the give and take" present in all loving relationships became essentially a mean-spirited thrashing of males in general and husbands in particular with none having enough cojones left to tell their "loving wife" adios, bitch.

I am disgusted that I read it through to the end. More fool me.

4 for the good writing; 2 for the chauvinistic "feminazi" theme. Reluctantly, a 3.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is hot , wouldn’t want to experience it but I love reading it lol . Hope you keep em’ cumin

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Tags make reading this one a definite no go.

Norway_1705Norway_170510 months ago

Gloria and Jimmy started a joyful FLM (Female Led Marriage)... "Jimmy was a bad boy once, so I sentenced him to another month in his cage with no orgasm" ... but now all of us readers would like to know how the affair unfolded, with many details.

Besides, Jennifer had twice begged her friends to communicate WHEN but especially HOW each would allow her husband to cum: so we readers are waiting to read about the three parallel events, how the three husbands got permission from the affectionate wife, and how they cummed.

Author, I wrote you a message in the mail. No need to reply, thank you.

greenman440greenman44010 months ago

Author states ..... "I felt the need to reassure readers and ask for patience. Jennifer loves Tom and he loves her. Any “games” they are playing are entirely a joint operation"

Hmmm, given your track record on other stories, I think you have a strange idea of "love and balance" in a relationship

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

This all just feels so very disrespectful to the men. Maybe the others had been selfish, but Tom is a fucking SAINT, and she still treats him like this? What a shitshow.

Jake330Jake330about 1 month ago

I just finished reading your story, and really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to more when you have a chance to write it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?