It is Good to be the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy thought it was surreal that no one made a sound except for Kara's sobs. Looking at Millie questioningly, Millie responded in a whisper. "Everyone is quiet because they don't want attention brought to them."

"But are they all slaves? I thought only a few were actually slave-slaves?"

"You are correct. But all are submissive in one form or another and all understand what is required of them if they want to stay at BT&W." That statement hit Jimmy like a ton of bricks. If he didn't want to go to jail, he too would have to submit. His light headedness started to fade as he got angry. HE WAS NOT GOING TO SUBMIT!

Standing up he walked to the sublime Kara hearing a few gasps which he ignored, he stepped up to Kara and quietly told her to look at him. When she did not, in a more commanding voice which everyone present heard, "Look at me now, Kara."

It felt like an eternity to Jimmy when she did finally did raise her head to him and from how red her eyes were, Jimmy was sure that she had been chained there for a while, to contemplate her sins he guessed. Jimmy did not know what he was going to say to her and seeing her tear streaked face not only heightened that uncertainty but convinced him there was nothing he could say to her to make it better. The look she gave him wasn't one of love or pleading but a look of absolute; she had fucked up and she had to pay for her discretion.

Jimmy backed away from her fighting back the tears that was trying to overwhelm his anger. He had caused this. Setting his jaw after wiping the nose and mouth portion of his face, Jimmy concentrated on her restrained form. Her wide ass was the most prevalent aspect of her shapely figure, which made her narrow waist seem that much more subdued. He hadn't noticed with all of the blouses that she wore just how narrow her waist was. The curves of her upturned breast, partially helped by the mashing against the support beam was visible on either side of her V shaped torso. Her ass was fat, but her back was not.

"Jimmy?"

Jimmy turned to his mother who held the bullwhip in her right arm, flexing it. "Yes, mother."

"You really shouldn't be up here. You should be back in the ring." Jimmy ignored her plea.

"Why you?"

Jimmy's mother looked at the whip in her hand before looking up at her son. "Pick a reason. Because you were the one she was with. Because I was trained to use the bullwhip years ago. Could be any one of those reasons or all of them."

"You know how to actually use that thing?!?" The incredulous disbelief was heard by all present.

"Yes, back when I used to work here, I was trained how to use one. I was quite good with it too. I could snap a cigarette out of a girl's mouth."

"So you are into the whole S&M thing?"

"That is the unfortunate part. I am not. Light bondage or pain is great, but that is about all my tolerance is. Whipping these girls..." Jimmy's mother's eyes rested briefly on Millie, Sherry and Tess before returning to Jimmy's, "...I hated it. I still do but I have to. I have to."

"How good are you now?"

"I am a bit rusty, but I was practicing earlier and I guess it is like riding a bicycle, you never forget."

"I many times are you to..."

"That is the real sad part. Until I get tired. Until I am so exhausted my arms feel like lead and I can hardly stand on my feet. The ring here," as her indicated Jimmy's naked co-workers, "are here as witnesses. If one of them thinks I didn't put my all into the whipping, I will be chained to that pole. I have been up there before. I didn't care for it, not one bit."

Jimmy nodded and after looking back at Kara's restrained form, knew what he had to do.

"Mother...I will not submit."

"Jimmy, you have to. They can...they can make life...difficult."

"And they don't know who I am, what I am capable of."

"Jimmy, I know you care for Kara, she is a hot piece of ass, I understand that. But you popping off with your false bravado aren't going to help her or you. Threats are the worst thing you can do because they don't threat back. Do you understand that?"

"Oh, I understand everything. I am not making idle threats. I am not talking about ratting them out, I am talking about power."

"Jimmy, I think you killed one too many of your brain cells with that wacky weed you used to smoke because you are sounding very delusional. Yes, you have been living it up like a king with girl after girl sucking your dick but don't let it go to your head, this is the big leagues and they play for keeps."

Jimmy smiled an evil smile. "Just do your job woman." The vitriol coming from her son was like a slap to Jimmy's mother. Her mouth was agape as she watched him turn away from her and after looking over the waiting group, moved to one of the chairs near a corner. Stupid boy, she thought. He was going to get it for that and yet she worried if her or her husband would not have to pay for Jimmy's intolerance. Looking at the still sobbing Kara, Jimmy's mother began.

"Slave Kara; punishment has been decreed on your body. Do you reject this decree?"

Kara tried multiple times to answer, she would hold her head high only to have it come crashing back down, she would try to speak but only whimpers and sobs would come out. Finally, she answered by shaking her head and understanding that she could be taken to task for accepting a non-verbal response Jimmy's mother did not hesitate and swung her arm back only to swing it forward while flicking her wrist. The sound of the tip of the bullwhip breaking the sound barrier was matched by the screams coming from Kara. Kara did not wait to swing the second blow.

Jimmy couldn't watch Kara and wished he didn't have to hear her. After the first blow he looked at his peers and felt emotional when he saw that more than just a few had tears running down their cheeks; whether in sympathy of their co-worker or fear they could be next, Jimmy didn't care. Two of his co-workers scared him while two others gave him pause for concern. Nagretta and Bonita both seemed to relish the sight of Kara being whipped and Jimmy got the feeling that they would willingly trade places with their screaming companion. Candy and Babs were openly crying while they masturbated.

Between Kara's screams every time the speed of sound was heard and their co-workers response, Jimmy found he couldn't concentrate and he needed to be able to concentrate. He had to relax. He had to be able to ignore his surroundings and he couldn't. He needed another distraction. Jumping up he went to where Sherry was kneeling, tears running down her cheek as she sobbed. Grabbing the back of her dirty blonde hair she offered no resistance as Jimmy yanked her back towards his chair. Once there he sat back down and positioned Sherry between his legs. Grabbing his flaccid penis he stuffed it into her mouth where it only took one jerk of her head before she started sucking in earnest.

Holy shit she was good, Jimmy thought. Better than she was during her smoke breaks. Tons better. Maybe it was the fear of the room that pushed her forward. Maybe. Right now Jimmy didn't care because she was doing was he required of her. He was relaxing and was able to tone out Kara's screams.

His plan could easily backfire since it had three parts. He had already completed the first two parts as soon as he sat down. The golden light showed what he wanted Kara to do just as it did for his mother. The hard part was left and he wasn't sure if he would be able to do it. He was also afraid a little bit. He just knew this was going to hurt. He pushed the chair further back against the wall and had to smirk that Sherry hadn't missed a beat and kept her mouth stuck on her now hardened penis.

Looking at those arrayed in front of him, Jimmy imagined they saw the worst beating someone the size of Jimmy's mother could give with a bullwhip. A whipping that had Kara screaming bloody murder (that part was easy because Kara was screaming bloody murder) before she could take no more and hung limply in the chains about her wrist while Jimmy's mother continued the beating. Jimmy concentrated on this and nothing more. Slowly he felt the tingle in the back of his skull. There was so many of them. So many.

Jimmy was correct in expecting the pain, pain thrice as bad as he had felt before. Jimmy started grunting while Sherry continued sucking on his dick. The blood rushing to his dick did not help against the light headedness that was combating the pain in the back of his skull. His head started wobbly bouncing up and down as his eyes flickered. The pain made him feel like he was going to puke but he didn't stop...there, the golden image of everyone present witnessing a terrible event appeared while his eyes rolled to the back of his skull. Laggardly he opened his eyes only to have the sensation of light pound in to him and his head fell back as he was rendered unconscious.

Jimmy didn't dream, at least he didn't think he dreamed; but his sleep was filled with screams and a hot, wet sensation below him.

A sharp smell bit into his nose, opening his eyes he saw three faces looking down at him, they were blurry as his eyelids open and closed in succession before finally closing and not opening.

When Jimmy came aware next, his eyes weren't even open and he felt the searing pain. The pain scared him and the pain would not let him drift away back into nothingness. When he opened his eyes it was dark but he recognized that he was in his bedroom. For long moments Jimmy just laid there in pain wishing the pain would go away. Soon he felt his only course of action was to either start crying from the pain or get up to try to counter the pain with medicine, food and a bath. He thought he was beyond crying like a baby so he sat up and the pain in his head flared to cloud his vision with spiking lights. When the lights subsided he opened his eyes again and jerked his head to the side of the bed as he vomited all over his plush carpeted floor.

Dry heaves followed his expelled waste and it was a long time before he felt strong enough to wipe his mouth and lay back on his pillow. He laid in a daze unsure of anything, not even his name until he heard it.

"Jimmy?"

Moaning her focus his eyes on the voice without turning his head. It was his mother.

"Are you okay Jimmy? You really scared us." Jimmy did not answer, only closed his eyes and dreamed of faceless screams and wet crouches.

He woke when he felt someone wiping him with a wet rag. His bed was in the process of being stripped with him in it. His mother was holding his penis as she washed him.

"I am sorry for waking you but you had an accident and I wanted to clean you up and get the smell of urine out of here.'

Jimmy's head still hurt but it was bearable. He thought he was going to get the dry heaves again and turned to the side of the bed again. After three deep breathes the panic was gone and his stomach was feeling better. He was glad to see that his vomit had been cleaned up and there was a plastic lined waste basket next to his bed in case he wasn't done.

"I am going to have to pull on the sheet to get out from under you."

Jimmy looked at his mother again and he knew he had questions to ask her but his brain felt incredibly dull so he asked the obvious question.

"Why are you naked?"

Jimmy's mother suddenly looked very uncomfortable and when she answered, Jimmy knew she didn't want to give him the real answer, "because" is all she said.

Jimmy tried to help in the changing of his sheets but his small effort felt herculean to him. When the sheets was changed, Jimmy closed his eyes, thinking more sleep would help but he wasn't tired.

"How long?"

"Two nights and two days. You really had me worried Jimmy, I know that professing my love to you was not one of my strong suits but I do love you. Your father too."

Jimmy's mother snapped back like she was shot when the phone next to Jimmy's bed started ringing.

"Make it stop."

Answering the phone, Jimmy's mother looked like she was expecting terrible news. "Yes? Yes, he is awake. No. No. No. I think so. Yes, sir. Now, sir? Yes, sir." Jimmy thought his mother looked like someone had drowned her puppy as she slowly lowered the phone. "Jimmy, that was the Mr. B. They want to see you in two hours in their Inner Sanctum. Will you be able to travel?"

From her responses, Jimmy was not surprised at the outcome of the phone call. Was he ready? Hell no. He wanted to sleep for a year. And then maybe sleep for six more months after that. Taking a deep breath he knew this was the result of his actions and he needed to be ready. Right now he wasn't.

"Medicine. Bath. Food." Was all he said.

"How strong, I have some tranquilizers? Or some with codeine in it?"

"No, not that strong, just headache medicine and a long soak in the hot tub."

Jimmy's mother actually had any medicine that she thought would help her son on the nightstand next to his bed with a glass and a pitcher of water. After quaffing 1000mg, his mother called his father and the two of them helped him to the hot tub. While soaking in the jets he replenished his fluids and his mother continually massage him. Twice she massaged his penis briefly which stayed flaccid. After an hour in the hot tub he wanted another nap and his mother was able to help him to her bed where he passed out while she was drying him off. Again he dreamed of faceless screams and wetness down below.

A gagging noise woke him to see that he was pissing into his mothers mouth who was kneeling between his legs, closing his eyes he luxuriated in the release of his piss.

After a quick soak in the hot tub, Jimmy was pleased that he actually felt half alive. His mother drove him in her Porsche to BT&W while he wolfed down two sandwiches and dozed for the last ten minutes of the ride. Millie met them at the main door wearing a cape that covered her body completely. Once they were inside Millie threw the cape to the ground to show that she was naked underneath and Jimmy couldn't help but whistle at her supernatural nipples. He was definitely going to get him some of that. Millie ignored his unwanted attention as she led them to the Inner Sanctum; at the door, Jimmy's mother did not need to be told to strip naked and kneel outside the door on the floor.

Inside the Inner Sanctum, Jimmy wanted to laugh. It was completely dark inside except for select flood lights that highlighted a tall circular table and the three figures seated at it. The lights disguised the men's features and made looking directly at them painful to the eyes.

"Come in Jimmy, please stand in the light." At which a flood light illuminated a spot to the side of the table. Shaking his head because of their theatrics Jimmy moved to the spot. Once there he found it even harder to look at the three seated men.

"Jimmy, your mother has told us some disparaging things. That you were not going to submit to us and that you had influence against us. Is this true?"

Smiling, confident that he was ready for them Jimmy answered the raspy voiced question, "Yes. It is true and no, I am not talking about squealing."

"And why won't you submit to us Jimmy?" This came from a different, younger voice.

"Because I am not your slave, I am no one's slave."

"That is not true Jimmy. If it were not for us you would be a slave of the state, being someone's 'bitch' no doubt." This was the third man's voice, a deeper voice.

Jimmy wanted to scream enough with the theatrics but didn't, he kept his cool and answered, "somehow, I don't think so."

No one answered him and Jimmy was wondering what they were up to when the door he had entered and Jimmy was able to see two naked females enter before the darkness enveloped them. Candy and Vicky.

"Jimmy, do you understand what influence WE wield?" This was from raspy voice.

"I have an idea. The actual extent of your influence, no, but I have a good imagination."

"Really, we have you pegged as a slacker who likes to sit on his scrawny ass, smoking illegal substances while playing child's games."

"Six months ago that is exactly what I was; now I have changed." Jimmy said proudly.

"Heh, Jimmy likes getting his dick sucked every day." Laughed raspy voice.

"It is more than that. But yeah, I do like getting my dick sucked every day. Who wouldn't?"

"We are going to give you one chance Jimmy. Submit to us and all will be forgiven. Reject our offer of servitude and your life, your parent's life, will be erased. Painfully. Brutally."

Jimmy didn't answer as he pondered their ultimatum. If he fucked up, it would be an unforgivable fuck up and he knew they would make sure he had a long time to understand the precarious situation he put himself in.

Since Jimmy did not immediately respond, the younger voice continued.

"It is good to see that you aren't so brash to cast aside our offer. Now let me explain this room to you. The only ones allowed to be sitting at this table is someone on the Board of Directors, which hopefully you know is myself and Mr. B and Mr. T. But this table is special; the chairs are special. For someone to sit at this table they cannot be wearing any clothes below the waist and the chairs are split in the seat so that the legs of the person sitting is spread wide. Why you ask?" Pausing rhetorically, the younger voice continued with venom in his voice, "Because everyone else in the room is to be naked and under the table serving their masters while their masters conduct business."

Pausing again, the complete ultimatum is laid before Jimmy. "So young man, if you know what is good for you, you will strip out of those despicable clothes and crawl under this table and start suck my big fat dick because I am your better!"

"Here, here" was echoed by raspy voice and deep voice. Jimmy's evil smile was back.

He knew what he wanted and the golden image came to him immediately. Upon opening his eyes and they rolled back to their normal position, Jimmy squinted at the pain in the back of his head knew it was bearable.

"Jimmy," spoke raspy voice, "forgive our trespasses and join us as our equal." And a new light illuminated a fourth chair. "Here here" was echoed by young voice and deep voice.

Jimmy smiled as he stepped forward at the chair he dropped his sweats, having gone commando, and sat in the offered chair. Before he could reach down to pull the sweats over his feet a pair of hands from under the table beat him and pulled his sweats and sneakers off briskly.

Jimmy liked the chair. It was very comfortable, like a dentist chair but his sat higher and there was nothing below his balls. Nothing except the hot mouth gobbling his cock.

"So, you think you will have a position of authority for some one of my skills? I don't have a degree but I do have a type of charisma that can be very influential." Jimmy asked his new partners.

"Definitely, Jimmy, we would be lucky to have you." Replied raspy voice enthusiastically.

"It has been a long time since a new body has sat this table Jimmy. I think an influx of new blood is just what this table needs." Chimed in young voice.

"Answer me...fuck that mouth is good." The mouth was very good, better than Lizzie or Sherry, better than Kara. Jimmy allowed himself to be distracted by the question of who was doing it, Candy or Vicky. Neither has come across to him as oral whores and only a oral whore could be that talented. Jimmy was not going to last long at all with this mouth playing him so expertly.

All three men at the table had laughed heartily at Jimmy outburst. Yes, they agreed, that mouth was the best, bar none.

"Answer me, damn, why the theatrics. I mean, there is painting of your mugs in the lobby. Don't you think...OH FUCK...Shit...shit..." Jimmy felt his eyes roll back into his skull in pleasure. The mouth did not stop; hand was gently rubbing his sphincter while the other was caressing his balls in a way that Jimmy never knew his balls were cable of feeling. But the mouth was hitting all of the notes on Jimmy's dick and once Jimmy started ejaculating, the mouth added to Jimmy's pleasure tenfold. When the mouth removed itself from Jimmy's dick, there was not a drop left in him to come out and Jimmy was spent, breathing heavy.

1...345678