It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowed down his thrusting fingers as her orgasm subsided, but continued for a few more blissful moments. She gave a low laugh as she unlocked her leg from his.

"Wow, Dan. I needed that as much as you did..."

They looked briefly into each other's eyes, then averted their gaze. Neither seemed to know what to say or do next. Rose took a tissue from the sleeve of her top and wiped her hands clean. She offered another to him and he took it gratefully. She tugged up her panties and adjusted them under her dress. Watching her vanishing crotch, he pulled up his boxers and trousers, then fastened his zip and belt.

He looked down and noticed the glob of his cum on the office carpet. Her eyes followed his. She gave another, slightly nervous laugh.

"You had so much that I didn't manage to catch it all!"

She saw the bottle of water that he kept on his desk and, squatting on her haunches, dribbled some water onto the carpet. Then she knelt on the floor before him and dabbed it with another tissue.

"That should do, Dan," she said, laughing coyly again, and dropped the tissue into his waste bin.

"I... er... I think we'd better look through the Jackman accounts some time tomorrow, Rose," he flustered, adding that he had a client appointment soon.

"That's fine, Dan," she replied. "Give me a ring when it's convenient. And... Dan?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"I... I'm glad that we did this. I genuinely enjoyed it myself. We can't do it too often or people will begin to suspect. But... but if you wanted, we could do it again at our next one-to-one in a month's time. If you wanted..."

"Thanks Rose. Thanks. To be honest, this morning you've made my week, my month, In fact, you've made my month. Bye for now, then..."

"Bye, Dan. Thank you, too!"

To his surprise she gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek before picking up the folder she had brought with her, turning her back and walking out of the room. In the doorway she stopped and gave him a coy smile and a wave goodbye just before she departed.

12