Unfaithful Couple

Story Info
Conservative and Faithful Wife cheats her husband.
3.1k words
3.3
6.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends, I'm here with the series of new story where one instance in my life completely changed my sex life. There are many characters in this story where some characters will stay forever and few of them will fade away after playing their role.

My name is Javed and I got married with Nadia 6yrs back. It was typical arrange marriage where I didn't get chance to meet my wife before marriage. I was 29 when I got married and Nadia was 24.

First night is always special for any couple but for me it was more kind of disappointment. I was sexually active before marriage and had fucked dozens of girls. But during our first night when I explored the truth of my wife asset it was nothing but embarrassment. Her boobs size were too small like lemons. I always had fetish of big boobs. Anyways, One thing was proved that she is virgin and I realized that tonight there will be lots of blood on the bed. Exactly that's what happened when I fucked her. She was too scared with the intercourse and I had to convince her a lot to allow me to fuck her.

Only thing she was interested was to kiss me, smooch and let me suck her boobs which were almost invisible to me but somehow I managed to suck them which she enjoyed a lot. She didn't allow me to lick her pussy since she considered that as dirty and also not ready to suck mine (may be she was pretending not to look like slut doing this activity). Finally I got hold of her and inserted my big dick in her pussy. The moment it got inside she realized the actual fun of her life. Her pussy was so tight that I was actually getting that feeling that I am destroying something with my dick. Hardly in 2mins fuck there was pool of blood on bed. Nadia was first scared looking at that blood but then she realized the reason for it. I actually had that satisfaction to break my wife virginity. After first night I realized one thing that to spice up my sex life I have to do lots of work on my wife since she is too new and she doesn't know the real fun of sex. Eventually after regular sex Nadia got pro on bed and slowly she started taking charge in sex.

It's been 6 years now since we are married and we have two kids 5 and 2 years boys. Her lemons also developed in melons now. She has perfect 30 years woman body now which any husband would desire for. Her boobs are 36DD now and her ass is perfect round shaped. Any attire on her body looks appealing. We leave in joint family and our life is more kind of busy with work. Nadia started her job 6months back as a teacher. Sex is now happening occasionally and that too only on weekends. But I have been enjoying my sex life outside whenever I am on business trip. Nadia doesn't know about this and she still feels that I am loyal to her.

Actually I was always loyal to her since I never had any affair with any other girl and didn't even had any plan to ditch her. My need with any outside girl was for sex only. Since I was sexually active outside I didn't have that urge from Nadia on bed and our life with kids and family was going amazing. Nadia was busy with her teaching job and she was enjoying her busy life. She used to leave house at 6.30 am and by 2pm she is back to home. Weekends are the only 2 days where we get time to spend together but from last 2 Saturdays Nadia has been going to school saying that she has called students for extra classes. Her school ends at 1pm.

One Saturday I was out for some work and I realized it's 1pm and Nadia school is nearby so I thought to pick her up while going home. I gave her call but she didn't pick it up. I thought she must be busy with her class. I decided to wait for her. After 10mins I saw her on bike with someone and he dropped her near school gate and he left. I was sitting in my car to the opposite road and watching her. She took her phone out and saw my missed call but didn't call me back. She hired rickshaw for home.

After 5 mins from rickshaw she gave me call back and asked me why did I call her. I told her that I was calling her to know when she is coming back. She told me that she on the way and will reach in 10mins. I was shocked to see my wife lying to me like this. I was so angry that I was not sure what I am going to do when I will face her. But then I realized that I am doing the exactly same thing to her and what's wrong if she is enjoying her life outside. I did some critical calculations and came to the conclusion that stopping her would be something difficult right now and if I force her then that would make it difficult for me as well. I was not in any position to leave her since it would destroy our family life and kids will suffer in all these things. I actually gave a thought with other way around and I decided that I am going to make it open relationship for us.

That night I asked Nadia about her extra class. She said that she still behind her portion and there might be more Saturday extra classes would be needed. I directly told her that I know what extra class she is talking about. She got shocked when she listened to me. I told her what I saw during afternoon. Before she could say anything she started crying and got scared. I calmed her down and asked her to tell me truth and ensured her that nothing will go wrong if she is not going to lie me.

Javed-Tell me since when this is going on?

Nadia-2 weeks

Javed - what is his name and from where did you find him?

Nadia - His name is Rehan. Few days back I was getting late for school and I couldn't get rickshaw too. Rehan offered me to drop me to school on his bike. I didn't want to go with him but I had no option so I went him.

Javed - okay. So that means he started dropping you everyday?

Nadia- No, he did offered me many times after that but I refused. Then one day he met me again in market and spoke to me nicely and don't know how I got attracted towards him.

Javed - are you in love with him?

Nadia- no not at all I am not that stupid

Javed - then what do you mean you got attracted towards him

Nadia - please don't be angry on me. It's just he was giving me importance and I was finding his attention attractive towards me.

Javed - so you mean to say sexually you are attracted towards him?

Nadia - no it's not for sex too. It's just I liked spending time with him

Javed - tell me truth. Did you have sex with him

Nadia - nooo...he has been asking me since he met but I don't have any intention to go for sex

Javed - do you think I am stupid. It's been 2 weeks and you are roaming with him on bike in city and you are saying he didn't take any advantage of you

Nadia - how could he do anything without my permission

Javed - okay so tell me what all permission you have given him till now?

Nadia - just hugs and kisses

Javed - where did you do all these?

Nadia - movie theater and couple spots

Javed - wow...I never thought you will dare to do all these and that too after marriage

Nadia - please don't get me wrong. It was just physical attraction. He is mba student and too young

Javed - so you like young boys

Nadia - nothing like that. It's just he reached out to me in a way that I couldn't refused and just thought to give some good time to myself.

Javed- what do you mean by good time?

Nadia - good time means. I was going in depression because of you

Javed - depression because of me??

Nadia- yes. Somehow you are also responsible for this

Javed - now you are putting it on me

Nadia - yes. You think I don't know about your business trips

Javed - what?

Nadia - I have seen your passport with lots of Thailand and Dubai stamping. You are enjoying your life outside and that's why you don't have any need for my physical relationship

Javed - those stampings are for my business purposes

Nadia - don't lie to me. I have seeing condoms in your bag while you leave and come back from your trips. And those lovebites are the proof which I always saw on your body. So please don't pretend to be loyal in front of me. At least I have guts to accept what wrong I have done and I am not justifying myself for my wrongdoing. I never spoke to you on this since I didn't want to spoil our marriage life. I assure you that I whatever I said is true and I have not yet allowed Rehan to use me on bed. I promise you that I will stop this and will not repeat this mistake again. I am sorry for breaking your trust. It was just those weak moments for me (crying).

Javed - okay don't cry. I am sorry for not being loyal to you but I swear I don't have any affair outside. I just have few hookups when I am out

Nadia - I know that. You will not do anything stupid which will destroy our family

Javed - but I can't promise you that I will stop those hookups when I am out

Nadia - I know that (smiling)

Javed - so that means if I can't stop myself then I don't have right to stop you from what you are enjoying

Nadia - what do you mean by that?

Javed - I mean you continue what you are doing but just make sure you don't fall in love with him. If your relationship with him is only for lust then I allow you to enjoy your life

Nadia - are you mad? I can't do this. I told you that those were weak moments for me. And now since I have confessed everything to you I feel low. I don't want to get into that trap again. I'm happy you got to know too early before I would have gone too far with him

Javed - there is nothing wrong what you are doing. I just want our relationship to be healthy and open

Nadia - what do you mean by open?

Javed - I mean let's not put any barriers in between. Even I don't want to do anything hiding from you. It should be open where you are aware about my whereabouts and I should know where you are feeling comfortable and enjoying

Nadia - are you saying that you don't have any problem with my relationship with Rehan and you are fine if I make physical relationship with him?

Javed - yes. Not only Rehan I am fine if you find multiple partners too. If it will be only Rehan then you might fall in love with him. But if it will be multiple you will just have sex relationship and you not get emotionally attached to them

Nadia - I don't believe what you are saying. I never thought you would be so open. Is it some kind of trap for me or you are doing this to make your way easy

Javed - see I already cleared one thing that my hookups are not going to stop so there is no way I am doing this for myself. It's just I don't want to have that guilt to leave you sex starved

Nadia - please listen yourself again to what you are saying. I am warning you once I get into it you will not ask me to come out of it

Javed - never. Infact I would love to see you getting laid by someone else

Nadia - I am shocked to listen to that. You have such fantasies

Javed- actually today is the best day of my life which I always wanted. This is the new beginning of our sex life.

Nadia - Javed I am still scared to what you are saying. What if family members gets to know about this

Javed- this is our secret and no one will get to know anything until we don't end up doing anything stupid. That's why I just want you to be open with me. I will handle the family when you are out and you will handle the situation when I am fucking out

Nadia - I have been already handling your outside fucking till now (smiling)

Javed - its my time to payback

Nadia - accha how will you payback?

Javed - by allowing you to fuck Rehan

Nadia - no Javed I can't I am scared

Javed - please don't pretend now. I know you want him inside

Nadia - yes I do (shying)

Javed - did he asked you for sex?

Nadia - every day

Javed - then tell him yes now and go with him

Nadia - but when and where?

Javed - go on Saturday and place he will decide

Nadia - what if he take me to shady place

Javed - let him take you anywhere. Anyways you are going to fuck him

Nadia - yes (shying)

Javed - tell him to pick you up on Saturday morning and drop you by 3pm

Nadia - okay

Javed - message him now

Nadia - now?

Javed - yes

Nadia - okay

Nadia dropped message to Rehan to arrange for place on Saturday and she is ready to come with him

Nadia - promise me Javed you are not going to take any revenge on me with this

Javed - why would I do that baby. After all it's me who is asking you for this. I know even you have been waiting for this moment since long

Nadia - (blushing) actually yes

Javed - I am sure you will have good time with him. I would love to know each and every step that you are going to do with him

Nadia - you will not feel jealous if I will share that with you

Javed - I wish I could see you too getting fucked but unfortunately this is not the right time and I want to take it slowly

Nadia - you know what I am already wet thinking about it

Knowing this i hugged her and passionately kissed her. I told her to imagine Rehan right now while he is going to fuck her. I made her nude and started sucking her boobs. One in my hand and other one in my mouth. Nadia was moaning in wild mood. Nadia started addressing me as Rehan.

Nadia - yes Rehan suck me hard. I have been waiting for you since long. Please fuck me hard today. I am all yours tonight.

Listening to this I got hard on. I stood up and gave my dick in her mouth while she was lying on bed. Nadia took my lund in her mouth and started sucking it wildly. She never sucked me like this ever. I actually started fucking her mouth. I fingered inside Nadia's chut. Nadia was too hot at that moment and she badly wanted me to fuck her hard. Nadia removed my lund from her mouth and pushed her down to fuck her in chut. I placed her both legs on my shoulder and inserted my lund in her chut and started fucking her badly.

Nadia - yes Rehan yessss....fucckkk me hard. I am your bitch. Aaaaaaaahhh yessss yesss

I have been giving her hard stroke and the room atmosphere is changed completely with moaning, fucking sound. I cummed inside her and lays on her chest.

Nadia - this is one of my best fucking. I'm sure there are more such sessions waiting for me in future

Javed - this is just new beginning for us. I'm glad we have reached to this mutual understanding. Things will be more wild in coming future. You just be prepare with your wildness emotions

Nadia - you know what I am ready again for fuck. I wish I could call Rehan now and fuck him in front of you.

Javed - soon we will be doing that too. I'm eagerly waiting for that moment. For now you just prepare yourself for Saturday fuck

Nadia - I am so excited for it. It's mixed feelings for me. Don't know what I will be doing

Javed- don't think too much. Let it go by flow. But just prepare for anything and make sure you don't upset him

Nadia - I am sure he is not going to be upset since I am more experienced than him in fucking (winked)

Javed - yes that I agree I have trained you well. Come on now show me how you are going to make him hard for next session.

Nadia took this as a challenge and started stroking my lund and started sucking it. I was hard again and ready to fuck her to be slut wife again. This time i made her in doggy position and opened her chut and inserted Lund from back. I got hold of her hair in my hand and started stroking her hard. Nadia was in a different universe. She was enjoying her life best fuck with her husband and she indeed started to consider herself as slut. That feeling was giving her different goosebumps that she is going to fuck other men with her husband's permission. I kept fucking her in different positions for the next 15 minutes and finally cummed on her boobs.

We slept well that night and started waiting for Saturday which will be coming after 2 days.

Next part will be coming soon. Please share your feedback.