It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 04

Story Info
Interlude: Dan and the photos; Rose and her boyfriend.
2.6k words
4
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although erotic, this is an interlude in the story. The account of Rose and her boyfriend are rather brief, this is deliberate so as not to distract from the main theme of the story, Rose and Dan's liaisons.

I have submitted it as a separate chapter so as no to lose my writing impetus in penning a longer chapter and having to switch my own focus in what would have been a longer chapter.

__________________________

They both became oddly coy. Neither of them wanted an affair with deep emotional involvement. Dan was determined to be as good a husband to his wife Linda as he could be. He tried to imagine himself in her position and what he would hope for from her. Rose, too, had no wish to be emotionally involved with her boss. She respected his marital status and admired his devotedness to his wife; besides, she herself had a new boyfriend, Alex.

It seemed odd to both of them to find conversation so strained after engaging in sex, and they went downstairs debating what the weather would be like over the weekend and casually enquiring about each other's plans. Even this was awkward -- their plans for the weekend inevitably included their individual personal relationships and an implicit rebuke on what had just taken place between Dan and Rose.

__________

Rose's suggestion that he took some photos of her had thrilled Dan, but, to be honest, he had been rather shocked and a little annoyed at her forthrightness in suggesting that he could -- and should -- use them to masturbate to. Although he knew that he was far from unusual in self-pleasuring, it had always seemed something to be slightly ashamed of and certainly something never to be admitted to. He felt that like a conspirator who had been rumbled.

Dan's wife, Linda, always retired to bed early, and after he had got her settled, he spent some time hoovering, but his mind was racing.

His annoyance had soon been overwhelmed by excitement, however. As his junior colleague had said, the photos would indeed cheer him up even when he could not enjoy physical contact. And, yes, he would use them as well as enjoy them. Yes, they would get made much use of!

He scrolled through the photos that Rose had invited him to take. Her only condition had been that erotic shots could not show her face, and, for some, she had masked her face with a cardboard file. She had, however, allowed some non-erotic photos of her face and of her head and shoulders, posed in a different room.

He had been slightly disappointed at her lack of trust, but could hardly blame her. Although neither said so, her head and face could in any case be edited into the erotic photos, but the edit would be fairly obvious, safeguarding her privacy should the images somehow fall into other hands.

Although Dan now masturbated most evenings after Linda had gone to bed, he still felt wretched to contemplate doing so to photos of Rose at home and with Linda just a couple of rooms away. It felt like being unfaithful to her in their own home, a re-living while she slept a few yards away of his having sex with his assistant from work. And, although Rose herself had insisted on his taking the photos on his phone, he still felt ashamed at the thought of masturbating to the images.

He countered his accusing conscience that masturbation certainly didn't class as cheating. Also, it was indeed Rose's insistence that had caused him to take the photos -- including some close-up shots, again at her suggestion, of her teasing her nipple with her fingertip and splaying open her pussy lips.

As he scrolled through the photos -- including the face-only ones, with her expression ranging from demure and aloof through smiling coyly, to pouting provocatively, he got increasingly excited. He found himself hissing her name under his breath, commenting lewdly and in gutter language about her body, and, anticipating the subsequent photos, under his breath imploring her to bare her tits, her cunt, but without using any derogatory names for her.

He selected the slideshow option and, flushed with guilt but with his arousal overcoming it, he pushed his trousers and boxers down to his knees and took his erection in his hand.

Her face with its coy expression. Her hand cupping her tit. Her thong pulled aside to bare her twat. Close up of her cunt lips. Her tits in close up with her nipples taut. A close-up of her fingertip teasing her nipple and making it harder. One nipple jutting out in close-up. Bending forward showing her arse, with her thong down and between her knees and showing off her seamed stockings. A close-up from behind showing the backs of her bare thighs above her stockings and her pussy lips...

"You wanted me to enjoy and make use of these photos, Rose, and I am. You wanted me to wank off to them. Here you go then, Rose, here you go...."

In glad obedience to her invitation and insistence, he jerked himself hard and fast to the slideshow of his normally demure assistant now dressed sluttily for his sole benefit and baring herself for him. He grabbed the computer mouse and paused at the photo of her tits adorned with his glistening cum...

He gasped and hissed her name, and, with a final quiver, he was done.

_______________

As she left the meeting room, Rose was still flushed from her climax and from the thrill of having had no time or secrecy constraints. She was also anticipating seeing her boyfriend Alex that evening. She had already arranged for him to come round at about eight-thirty. She felt guilty to be seeing him within hours of having sex with her boss, but that had partly influenced her arrangement to see Alex that evening. The secrecy, guilt and shame were as exciting as the physical pleasure that her fling gave her. Though, deep down, she delighted in the physical pleasure that she had with Dan.

She headed back to the ladies' toilet where she had left her stuff, but paused for a few moments as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her mind made up, she kicked off her stilettos, but instead of changing out of her sexy lingerie and putting her other bra and panties back on, she simply pulled on her tee shirt and stepped into her trousers. She checked hat her undergarments weren't too obvious through her outer clothes, then, satisfied, she pushed her superfluous bra and panties into the grey pouch that had contained her internet purchases.

She slung her shoulder bag on and, after giving Dan a hug and a kiss on the lips, she let herself out of the rear door and gate of the building and headed for her car. They had already agreed that, to be on the safe side, he would leave a little while after she did.

Once home, she put the kettle on to make a cup of coffee, then closed the blinds in her bedroom, undressed, and showered in the en-suite. She flushed with guilt and shame, but with arousal, too, as she washed her breasts, recalling the sight of her boss's cum on her skin where it had spurted.

She felt a little squish of arousal as she towelled off. She had already decided what she would wear ready for Alex. And she had already decided to let him go further than she had allowed so far. She was ready to do so -- and It didn't seem fair to go further in a no-strings fling than in a romantic relationship.

She stepped back into her tiny, embroidered thong and slid into the black lacy corset that she had worn for her boss. The only different item that she chose was a pair of sheer but unseamed stockings. She wanted to surprise Alex with her stockings and not be too blatant.

In the underwear drawer of her the dressing table she spotted the cleaning cloth that she had tucked into her boss's boxers when she dry-humped him. She felt bad at having retained such a sordid trophy, but it had pleased her to see it and to feel its crusted creases since then. She smiled to herself at the illicit memory and took out and stepped into the stockings.

She briefly debated what to put over her lingerie, and opted for her plain, black, satin robe. Its length would hide her stockingtops, but could be easily and swiftly slackened and removed, and its shiny texture looked and felt good for starters.

She tried to tell herself, as she had told Dan, that what they had done wasn't really cheating. But she had to admit that even if cheating was defined solely by penetrative or oral sex, what she and her boss were doing was only a hair's breadth form it.

It was, of course, this very pushing the boundaries that made it so appealing. So did being in a fling with an older, married man, and having sex in the workplace. Even now -- and out of deliberate choice - she was wearing the same sexy lingerie for him as she had worn for Dan. She had in fact purchased it primarily for Dan's benefit rather than for Alex's. And she would be having sex with Alex within hours of having had sex with Dan. The illicitness and tawdriness of it all made her feel ashamed, but aroused, in equal measure.

In the lounge, and with another coffee before her, Rose kept glancing at her watch, willing the time to pass more quickly. It was going dark, and she had closed the blinds. At last the doorbell rang. Her heart was beating quickly as she adjusted her robe and went to let Alex in.

They kissed and she closed the door behind him, then led him into the lounge. She saw his eyes running over her. She coyly apologised for being in her dressing robe and said she hoped he wouldn't mind. He assured her he didn't.

They made small talk and kissed for a few moments. His hand caressed her neck as they kissed deeply, but, before he had chance to move it to her breasts, she pulled away.

"Come upstairs, Alex," she said. "I've got something to show you."

She felt aroused to be repeating her earlier performance, this time with her boyfriend following her up the stairs and staring at her legs and backside. Her breathing was uneven and her pulse was racing.

She led Alex into the bedroom and motioned him to sit on the bed. She looked at his puzzled expression. She stood a couple of steps in front of him and untied the belt of her robe. She stared at his eager face as she parted the robe.

"I hope you like it. I got it today," she murmured.

"Bloody hell, Rose!" he blurted out.

She blushed to hear him use the very words that her boss had used when she paraded her lingerie for him just three hours or so earlier.

"Wow, love... you look stunning..."

She let the robe slip from her shoulders and arms onto the floor, knelt on the bed beside him and kissed him. He fondled her breasts through her corset and above it, telling her how lovely they were and, as he eased his hand inside, telling her how he loved the feel of her nipples going hard. With a shudder of excitement and shame he watched his fingers make the same journey that her boss's had made. She whimpered as she felt his lips kiss down her neck and shoulders and move down to her shallow cleft.

His fingers were fondling her thigh through the lacy stockingtop, then his fingers slid inside to caress her bare skin.

He guided her onto her back, and lay beside her. He scooped her breasts free from her corset and she saw the same admiring stare in his eyes that she had seen in Dan's. He kissed her cleavage and kissed and licked her breasts, grunting with pleasure and murmuring compliments to her about her sexiness.

She felt his hand tentatively brushing her pussy through her little thong, testing her reaction. She took his wrist and nudged his hand inside the little waistband. She thrilled t hear him gasp as his fingers explored her smooth, shaved skin.

"Take it off if you like, love," she crooned softly.

She raised her bum obligingly as he worked the thong off her hips and down her thighs and legs, staring intensely at her small pussy lips and the little crack between them. He sat up and pulled off his tyee shirt. With his eyes roving all over her he kicked off his trainers and pulled off his socks, his jeans and his underpants. She felt a surge of sticky arousal at his eager stare and at the sight of his erection as it sprang free and stood jutting out lewdly before her.

Alex propped himself on his elbows over her. They kissed deeply and eagerly. His hand fondled her breast and rolled it round. His fingers took her nipples and tweaked them firmly but gently. She gasped with pleasure and told him what a lovely touch he had.

She felt his hardness rubbing against her thigh, then, to her delight, he began to thrust against it. She felt the stickiness of his pre-cum on her skin.

He kissed and suckled on her breasts and caressed her neck as he did so. She felt his hardness sliding a little higher. They had plenty of time -- all night if they chose --, now, Rose was as eager as he was. She hoped that he would be capable of finesse as well as passion, but it did not matter for now. Despite her pleasure with her boss just hours earlier -- or, perhaps, partly because of it -- she was now needful. He was needful, too; she had delayed this moment for weeks until she was more sure of him. She knew that his desire needed to be consummated -- and deserved to be.

"Put it in, Alex. Put your cock inside me, love..." she whispered.

They both gasped as he entered her. She drew his face to hers and their kisses were ardent and sloppy as he began to thrust with slow, deep thrusts. He pawed her breasts roughly but gently in his passion. She locked her legs around his waist and put her arms on his broad back, clasping him to her as their bodies began to rock.

"Oh yes, Rose, that's good, honey," he gasped.

"Yes, love, yesss!" she hissed in response.

He broke off their kisses for a few moments and stared at the flicking movements of her small breasts as they rocked in synch with the rest of her body, then Rose drew his mouth back to hers.

She knew that he would not last long. His thrusts were now faster and less deep, and she noticed his breathing becoming more laboured.

"Give it to me, love," she exhorted. "Give it all to Rose... all of it..."

He was grinding against her now, still kissing her deeply, and with athrill of delight she felt him begin to jerk and to spasm.

She was thrilled that he did not stop thrusting, but continued even though he was spent, his thrusts now slow but deep. She guided his head to her perspiring breasts and guided his hand to her pussy.

"Rub me, Alex. Rub it for me, love," she urged.

She felt a few twitches come over her, then she too began to shake and buck, pushing up against him as her own climax shook and gripped her.