It Never Goes Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that I needed to build muscle. I worked out regularly and thought I had a pretty good routine. I guess it wasn't balanced enough. I hooked up with a trainer at my gym and showed him what the doctor wanted. He said that he'd have me back to work in no time.

I was not cleared to return to work and my leave was extended 90 days to fix the back issues. I guessed that also gave Frank and the family more time to help with Molly. I missed her so much and she hadn't reached out to me. I respected the family's wishes and didn't try to contact her. I hoped they could work it out.

I was still going to McDonald's for my breakfast every day and hoped that Molly would show up with Mara. They hadn't and it was frustrating, but I still hoped.

One morning the weather was warm so I walked to McDonald's. As I ate my McGriddle, I saw Mara run across the parking lot. Sure enough, Molly was chasing behind her.

Mara shouted, "Mr. Sky!" and ran over to me. I hugged her and waited for Molly to walk over.

"Where've you been, Mr. Sky? I miss you."

"I miss you too, munchkin. I've been hurt so I stay home a lot."

"Are you better now?" She asked as Molly walked up.

She looked amazing. She was wearing simple gray yoga pants and a blue sweatshirt. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and she had no make-up on. The only thing that was missing was the sparkle. I missed it.

"I'm getting there, sweetie," I told Mara.

"Hi, Molly," I said noticing the sadness in her eyes. "Will you join me?"

"I didn't see your car," she said.

"Oh, that's why I haven't seen you here. You're not coming in if my car is here. I'm sorry that you feel like you have to avoid me."

She didn't respond to that. She said, "Come on Mara. Let's go order. We've got to get home."

"No! I want to eat with Mr. Sky."

"Mara, you have to listen to your mother. Run along now," I said sadly.

"Why? You said we could play on the slide today. My head is fixed. You said I could play today," Mara whined to her mother.

"I'm sorry, Molly. I'll leave. Let her stay and play," I said standing up.

Molly couldn't look me in the eye, but she said, "Thank you."

As I walked past her I stopped and said quietly, "I truly am sorry. You'll never have to avoid me again. Goodbye and remember that I loved you."

I walked out the door with Mara shouting for me to come back. I couldn't force myself to say goodbye to her. I also had to hide my tears from Molly.

**********

I walked into the Chief's office and handed him the envelope again.

"Please don't do this, Sky."

"I'm going to move back to Cincinnati. I found out today that Molly has been looking for my car to avoid me. I can't impact her life like that. She doesn't deserve it."

"She deserves a belt to the butt. My girls have always been stubborn and pig-headed. We just can't break through to her. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Chief. She deserves to be happy after all she's been through. Molly deserves her own peace and if I'm gone, she can have it."

"Sky, you can't resign while on leave, so you'll have to be cleared before this can take effect."

"I know. It will give me time to put my house on the market and organize the move."

"Use my wife as your realtor. She'll cut you a deal."

"Thanks. Have her call me."

I shook his hand and walked out of his office.

*********

Two days later I got a card-sized envelope in the mail. I opened it and saw that it was hand-drawn and was an invitation to dinner at Molly's. Mara wrote it in crayon and it said, "Mr. Sky pleeze come too dinner Friday nite at 6. Love Mara."

I laughed at the misspellings and smiled at the picture she drew of her and Molly smiling. I was amazed that she wrote it out. She was reading early level books, but I didn't know that she could write. What a kid!

I wondered what it was all about. I ultimately figured that it was probably a goodbye dinner. She certainly hadn't shown any interest in getting back together with me. Maybe this was for closure. I wasn't sure that I could do it though.

Friday morning, I was still wrestling with it when I decided to just go. If nothing else, I'd get to say a proper goodbye to Mara. I was really going to miss her.

I had moved quickly in preparing for the move. My house was listed with Ali already and she had the sign in the yard. I couldn't get back in with my old department, but I applied for an opening with a neighboring city and had good recommendations from Frank and my old Captain, so I wasn't worried about not finding work. I found an apartment online in an area that I knew and my lease application was approved. It was a large complex that had several open units and they said that more open every month so I wouldn't be homeless moving down there.

I figured I'd move as soon as I was medically cleared and my resignation took effect. There was no reason to stay any longer than necessary. I didn't need to live there until my house was sold. Ali told me I could close from anywhere.

Ali's reaction to my leaving was sadness. She begged me to stay and wait out "her stupid daughter," as she called her. She seemed to think Molly would come around. After an hour or so of begging, she reluctantly gave up and agreed to sell my house.

Abby came by Friday at lunchtime. She wanted to know why I hadn't RSVP'd to dinner at Molly's.

I told her, "I just decided this morning that I would go. I'm basically doing it to say goodbye to Mara."

She gave me an odd look and said, "Men are so stupid sometimes."

"Why am I stupid for wanting to say goodbye to Mara?"

"Because you shouldn't be leaving in the first place, you ass. I don't know what you think is going on, but Molly is not having you over for dinner so you can say goodbye to Mara."

"Abby, I'm done pining away for Molly. I'm not playing any games anymore by waiting around for her. You guys asked me to wait and it's gotten me nothing. Molly avoids me, she told me that herself. If there was any hope for me, she wouldn't be avoiding me. I don't know why she feels that she has to do that, but it's pretty damn immature."

"No, stupid. It's a woman who's in love with a man that it hurts too much to see."

"Well, I solved her problem again for her. I'm moving back home."

"That's it," she said. "Run again. You're always running when it gets too hard for you."

"Get out!" I shouted. "Get the fuck out of here. I don't need to take any shit from you."

She looked at me shocked. Her mouth was open and she wasn't saying anything.

"You have no right to come in here and tell me how to live my life. She broke my heart and I'm giving her what she wants. I'm gone!"

She was about to say something when I stopped her.

"I said get out!"

She hung her head and softly said, "I'm sorry. Please don't hold this against Molly." She turned around and left.

15 minutes later, Frank called me. "Jesus, this family..." I thought as I answered.

"Sky, Abby called me in tears. What happened?"

"Basically she came into my house and called me a pussy for running again."

"I'm sorry, Sky. Sometimes I wish those girls had brown hair. God Damn fiery red-heads are going to send me to an early grave."

"Don't worry about it, Chief. I don't think she'll be speaking with me again."

"Take care, Sky. Enjoy dinner," he said and hung up.

Great! He knew about our dinner too. What is it with that family. I wondered if they did daily conference calls to stay current with each other's activities.

*********

I pulled onto Molly's driveway and saw Abby coming out of the house. As I walked up she stopped me and said, "Please forgive me. I was out of line and totally disrespectful."

I sighed and said, "Fine, you're forgiven."

I figured I'd just lie to her and avoid her for the remainder of my time there. She wouldn't be forgiven for a long time.

She smiled brightly and said, "Thank you. You can just go in. She's upstairs."

As she walked away she said, "Hey! Do you like sushi?"

I said, "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, no reason. See you around."

She had an odd smirk on her face and I shrugged it off and went into the house.

"Molly, Mara, anyone home?" I called out.

"Come upstairs please," She called out.

I kicked my shoes off and walked upstairs. When I got to her bedroom I froze in shock. She was laying on the bed nude except for white thigh high stockings and strategically placed pieces of sushi laid out on her body. It was like a scene out of a movie.

The room was lit only by candles. She had a bottle of wine and two glasses on a table set up next to the bed, with a platter of more sushi pieces.

"Did you bring your appetite, Sky?" She asked sexily.

My mind couldn't form words as I took in her naked form. Her breasts seemed to defy gravity. There were what looked like pieces of spicy tuna roll covering her nipples. In a line down her flat stomach were nigiri pieces of salmon over rice pointed towards her pussy. Her mound was covered with a downward pointing triangle of the rest of the tuna roll. I could see wisps of curly strawberry blonde hairs in between the pieces. It was an arrow pointing to her treasure. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

I couldn't believe it as I walked over to her and stood over her. She had the beginnings of a frown on her lips. I could only assume she was thinking that I may reject her. There was no way that was going to happen.

Wordlessly, I bent over and ate the piece off of her left nipple. I licked it clean and then followed suit on the other one. She moaned in delight as I spent extra time nibbling and sucking her hard nipple.

After several failed attempts, I was finally tasting her body. I was rock hard and it hurt pressed into my jeans.

I saw chopsticks and soy sauce on the table next to the sushi platter and grabbed a piece of the nigiri, added a bit of wasabi, dipped it, and fed it to her. Her head and back were propped up on pillows so she wasn't lying flat. She had prepared well. Then it clicked as to why Abby was leaving as I arrived. She must've helped place the pieces and prop her up so she could eat.

I alternated feeding her a piece and myself a piece until I reached her triangle. That was my treasure and I wasn't going to share.

I put the chopsticks down and scooped up each piece with my tongue and lips. I'm not sure I've ever tasted better sushi.

After swallowing the last bite, I licked her glistening lips. Her clit was erect and protruded from its hood. I licked and sucked her button until she tensed her body and cried out in orgasm. I moved lower and drove my tongue into and around her tunnel lapping up all of her juices.

Spreading her lips with my thumbs, I attacked her clit again, driving her to what seemed like a more powerful orgasm.

I sat up on my knees and lifted her leg to my cheek, reveling in the soft feel of her stocking. God! She was beautiful and the sexiest creature I'd ever seen. Still saying nothing, I rubbed my cheek on her calf.

She lowered her leg and sat up, grabbing my face she planted a long deep kiss that felt like she was trying to lick my tonsils.

When she finally came up for air she said, "You're overdressed," and pulled my golf shirt over my head.

She rubbed my chest and stared into my eyes. I thought I saw the beginnings of a tear before she lowered her head and hands to unbutton my jeans. As she lowered the zipper, I stood up onto the floor and allowed my jeans to fall. She wasted no time sliding down my boxers revealing my hard cock to her for the first time.

She looked up at me, smiled, and licked her lips before taking half of my length into her mouth. Her oral technique mirrored the rest of her in its perfection and I threw my head back in rapture.

She had some sort of magic whirlpool action going around my little head as she swirled her tongue and saliva around it.

Pulling off with a pop, she pressed my shaft into my belly and began licking and sucking on each of my testes. She sucked so hard it was almost painful, as she let each ball fall from her mouth with more popping sounds

I couldn't take it anymore. The build-up created such an intense desire within me that I had to be inside her. I pushed her softly back onto the bed and rubbed my spongy head against her slick lips, teasing her clit and tunnel.

"Please, Sky. I need you inside of me. Don't tease me any..."

Before she could finish I entered her. She was so tight and wet, her walls were like a vise squeezing me as I inched into her.

I felt her cervix just before completely penetrating her and she cried out, "Fuck, yes!" as I pressed my head against it. I pushed in the last inch and ground my pelvis into her clit while pushing against her cervix. Without pulling out I circled my hips driving deeply into her as she moaned and shrieked.

Her legs shot straight out as I felt her body shaking as she cried, "Oh Sky, harder. Do it harder, baby, I'm cumming so hard."

I saw her toes curl as I pulled her foot to my mouth, giving her arch a kiss.

I started to slowly stroke into her as she came down from her full body orgasm. Rebecca used to have them too and I was happy that Molly was the same.

Her eyes finally opened as I continued to drive into her slowly. Her mouth was open, but she didn't speak as I used a short piston motion. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as the squelching sounds from her tunnel picked up.

I pulled out and dropped my mouth to her sex. I penetrated her with two fingers searching for her G-spot as I licked her button. A moment later she cried out again as I felt her juices flow out of her. I lapped up as much as I could, savoring the salty tang of her ejaculation, enjoying every drop she gave me.

"Jesus, Sky. That was unbelievable."

Still saying nothing I rolled her limp body over and pushed her legs together.

"Ooh!" She gasped.

I rubbed my wet head down the crack of her cute butt, sliding past her rosebud and then entering her tunnel again.

In a push-up form, I pressed into her, I slid up and grabbed her firm but fleshy cheeks, bottoming out to her delight and used long strokes in and out of her well-fucked pussy. I prayed for my back to cooperate, I wanted this to last.

After a few minutes, I pulled her up into doggie style. I relentlessly pounded her never letting go of her fleshy globes. Looking down and seeing my shaft piston in and out of her was a wonderful sight. Seeing her waxed pink flesh move with each push and pull of my cock was breathtaking.

"Fuck, Sky! Oh my God!" Her moans were unintelligible after that. Her face fell into the pillows.

Whether she came again or not I didn't know. That was my turn and I stroked without concern for her having an orgasm. It was only a few minutes later that her tightness was too much and I released rope after rope deep into her channel.

I collapsed onto her back and reached underneath her, taking her breasts into my hands. I couldn't tell you her cup size, but hers were more than a handful as I played with her firm orbs.

Her breathing slowed as my softening shaft fell out of her. I rolled off and she immediately followed me and lay her head on my chest. She twirled my chest hair with her fingertips and she lifted her stocking-clad thigh to rub my wet, semi-hard shaft.

"Please don't leave me, Sky," she said as I felt the wetness from her tears as they fell onto my chest.

"All I've ever wanted was to make you happy. That's why I quit. That's why I'm moving back home. I'm doing all of that for you."

"I don't want you to quit and I don't want you to go. I've been seeing my therapist again, twice a week for the last month. She's helped me come to grips with our lightning-fast falling in love and my fear about your job. I'm in a better place now and I think I can handle it. More importantly, I want to try. I'm not all of the way there yet and we may have some tough times because of it, but I need you as badly as you need me.

I hugged her into me and reached over for a piece of sushi.

"This is really good sushi."

After our fantastic and unexpected coupling, she bared her soul and begged me to stay. What did I do? I ate sushi.

"Please, Sky. Is it too late for us?"

It was an absolute no-brainer for me. I was surprised that she even asked.

"No, baby. I'm sure your dad will tear up my resignation and your mom will cancel my listing."

She sat up and pulled me into a hug and said, "I love you so much. It was so hard seeing you at McDonald's the other day. It was all I could do to stop from dropping onto my knees and begging for you to come back to me."

That annoyed me. She abandoned me when I was hurt.

"I never left you, you pushed me away," I said sharply.

"I know, I was so stupid. My family, all of my family has been ganging up on me over it. They all knew that I didn't want to end things. The final straw was Mara. When you left us the other day, she melted down. She loves you and misses you. She finally stopped blaming herself and her dream for your accident."

"I felt so bad when she told me that. Where is she by the way?" I asked feeding her another piece of sushi.

She smiled as she swallowed and said, "Mom and Dad took her for the night. They hoped we could work it out and figured that if we did, we would need the night."

I laughed and kissed her. "I love you, Molly."

"I love you too, Sky."

"Molly?"

"Yes, baby?"

"We are gonna need the whole night."

Her eyes went wide, she scampered back and smiled as I dove at her.

**********

I woke first and sat upon the edge of the bed. Looking around I saw the mess from the sushi, two empty wine bottles, and a naked Molly sprawled out on the bed. Well, she did somehow manage to keep one of the stockings on.

She looked amazing in the morning glow. Her pale white skin was smooth as silk and she had a series of freckles just above her pretty, heart-shaped butt. I saw the love-bites I left, centered on each cheek and was glad that it wasn't swimsuit season yet.

After dressing, I picked up the box from the carry-out, I cleaned up the mess being careful not to wake my sleeping angel.

The coffee was already ready thanks to her automatic pot. She must set it up right away after cleaning the pot from the morning, I know she didn't set it after I got there.

I thought back over the previous day, as I drank the elixir of the gods. It was such a whirlwind of emotions. From finally deciding to go to Molly's, to kicking Abby out of my house, and to the shock of a naked Molly covered in sushi. The hours of rustling the sheets was the emotional cherry on the banana split of my day.

I was paying for it though. My back hurt like hell. The core strengthening exercises were helping and the spasms were becoming rarer, but I would stiffen up if I over-exerted myself too much. I guess I should've let Molly be on top.

I heard a toilet flush and got up to fill Molly a cup. She took hers black like I did, except she didn't make it strong enough. I'd have to bring her over to the dark side on that if we were going to have a serious relationship.

"Good morning," I said, as she rambled into the kitchen looking half asleep.

She kissed me with a fresh-tasting mouth and said, "Good morning. Why'd you get up so early?"

"It's 9:00, dear."

"Oh," she said sitting down. She was wearing a terry cloth robe, and her protruding nipples showed that she wasn't dressed underneath it.

"Molly, honestly, when I walked into your house last night that was the last thing I expected. I was thinking that you were having me over to say goodbye."

"No. When you walked away from me at McDonald's, I knew I was making the biggest mistake of my life. Then, when dad called and said you were moving back home I thought I'd lost you forever. I picked up the phone so many times to call you but I just couldn't do it. That's when I got the idea to have Mara draw the invite for you. I knew you wouldn't say no to her."