All Comments on 'It Never Happened, in 750 - Febsux'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're right--didn't see that one coming. Enjoyed the surprise, though. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like another commenter said, she didn't suffer at all. But, at least she saw the light in time and did what she could to mitigate the damage. And the proof is in the pudding, isn't it? Jim took a chance, and it paid off. The rest of their lives worked out okay. Those who begrudge Jim a happy ending need to look into the mirror and ask themselves serious questions. It's only a story... and a good one at that. Keep it up!

JonnyRegJonnyReg4 months ago

Yeah I know what a rape kit test is for. What I'm confused about is can a woman go to a hospital and say 'hi, I haven't been raped. Can you run a rape test.'

GhostdogginGhostdoggin4 months ago

Still humiliated and ditched the person she's supposed to love the most left with him to go cheat with a football star who she didn't even know until she was told who he is. This is a 750 story though so who knows maybe she put in the work to be forgiven

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

Not sure why you bothered with this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Garbage, who the hell cares if she had sex with him or not. The intent was there as well as all the insult, humiliation, disrespect, and emotional abuse only a coward with no self-respect or honor is stupid enough to stay with a whore that treats you like that.

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

Not the worst one of these I've read. Not the best either, though. I just hate the 750 word format. It literally takes me only 90 seconds to read, and most of the time it's not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Original.

The key here is like in the original story.. Linda is an AVERAGE good looking woman. She was picked over Dee.. not because she was more attractive, but because she was the challenge.

Instead of being a vain beauty queen, she was a starstruck girl next door, and she woke up eventually, like so MANY have demanded from her in other stories.

Good or bad, not sure... but stop complaining she did a 180... so many stories featured him begging for her to change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, but premise pissed me off. Fuck or not, as soon as she walked out the bar the decision would have been made.

Also, a lot of water under the bridge (from almost too many stories, I hate that bitch Linda!!!!)

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Almost..........

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

JonnyReg, yes you can come to the ED, report a rape and request a rape kit. The request most often coms from Law Enforcement, although I have seen parents, husbands, and friends report rapes. Highly trained Forensic Nurses handle these cases now and do a great job

fritz51fritz514 months ago

She still got off too easy.

earbudearbud4 months ago

Good start, now finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Slut got off too easy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good thing it paid off for him. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad it worked out. Certainly an interesting take.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She cheated. Just because she didn’t have sex, her intentions were enough. If she was weak once, why wouldn’t it happen again? His humiliation in front of their friends was still real. Dump her!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did they swab her mouth? She said she did not fuck him and got tested to prove it. Great. What did happen? She left. Maybe after the blow job he couldn't get it up again? Too many roids?

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

what about blow job or hand job cheater

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Different take on the original. Think it needed to be done in a longer story to do it justice. Entertaining and original l liked it. BardnotBard

Xavier3737Xavier37373 months ago

She still got off way too easy even if she didn't fuck him. Who says she didn't suck him off or let him feel her up and inside or eat her. What she did still shows her true self and what she is capable of....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No penis penetration. How about fingers?

RustyReaderRustyReaderabout 2 months ago

Rape kit??? No ejaculate....can you say prophylactic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The betrayal occurred the moment she left with him. If sex occurred it is immaterial. Get the paper work going.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Nope. He needed to follow through with the divorce. She betrayed him, humiliated him, shattered whatever trust they had and she did it in front of the world. Nope, nope, nope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

What the hell did I just read? Dumb excuses, rape kits when there was no intercourse? Utter nonsense

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 days ago

Assuming I believe her then I guess I can accept reconciliation in this one VERY unique situation, but in MOST versions she DOES spend the night, having the BEST sex of her life, an Event, with a capital "E," and I simply can't accept a reconciliation in those cases, I don't care how many blow jobs, how much anal, or how many other women she brings in for FFM threesomes. The offense is simply too great.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous