All Comments on 'It Never Happened, in 750 - Febsux'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

All's well that turns out well!

5

PraetusPraetus3 months ago

All good but that comment about "Dee said I'd be back" seems at odds with the rest of it. Maybe she's trying to gloss over it and forget, then apologises after that. Makes me think she only apologised as she realised he wouldn't roll over.... Which to me says she feels bad but doesnt quite think it's a big deal

That or she desperately wants to forget and this avoid a conversation. Which means something similar could happen again. So good that he stuck to his focus.

JonnyRegJonnyReg3 months ago

She had them run a rape kit on her? Was she accusing the guy of rape? How does that work?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Different, Good one. I never saw this idea anywhere. My hat's off to you sir. 7 stars, it was only Mace, but still good. The Bear laughs. Thank you.

The BEAR

woodrangewoodrange3 months ago

you do these stories really well, i still find them amusing

Hardday1953Hardday19533 months ago

Very Good! Different but worth reading.

wheelman53wheelman533 months ago

I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I wouldn't still divorce her. JonnyReg The Rape kit was to show the lack of semen has nothing to do with the rape in this case.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Who gave her the doctored drink? Interesting.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Well that’s a different approach to it.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Check the DNA. There was no one around to give her the doctored drink??

demanderdemander3 months ago

Oh happy day! D

GarySmith69GarySmith693 months ago

One question about all the February stories is why was Linda so dumb. Why would any sane wife destroy thier marriage like she did. Equally why would any husband let his wife do what she did. Anyway this idea that Linda finally got a brain is a good idea thanks for this.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

In this case the sex, or lack of, is less important than the cruel selfishness, betrayal, and humiliation. Going home with Marc was broke the ‘forsaking’ vow. Calling off the sex doesn’t change anything. She thinks making breakfast fixed everything? He didn’t need to BTB, but should have demanded a *lot* more than breakfast.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Hmmm... It's a different approach. But it doesn't quite get there.

How about their friends who knew and covered for her, spreading the rumors to others about her cheating on him? Life doesn't just go on as usual after that.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Love a happy ending

grogers7grogers73 months ago

Finally, the horror of a loving wife's actions interrupts the Martian Slut Ray and lands her in reality. Hopefully, this the most realistic of all, else no husband can ever be at ease. 5*

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

No, just no. Linda was involved in foreplay on the dance floor, humiliating her husband. Then she deceives Jim and sneaks out with asshole. “HER” friends further emasculate Jim in front of the entire club. Jim doesn’t know what happened on the ride to assholes mansion. He doesn’t know what happened while she was there. Asshole seems to have many contacts, so how can Jim believe a rape kit summary? Again no, just no. This story shows Jim is a pathetic, ignorant, and wimpy cuck. 2 stars.

Freddog6601Freddog66013 months ago

Well written sequel to the never ending FS trash heap.

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

Almost there plot wise. Very skillfully written Got a five from me

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

Nice one. A little bit too tidy, but, then again, I don’t expect too much elaboration in 750 words. Thanks.

xtc5xtc53 months ago

The leaving the way she did was the end of the marriage IMHO. Thanks for the story

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

So *poof* total betrayal and utmost humiliation gone?

Nah

jasonnhjasonnh3 months ago

Agree that the humiliation can't be fixed with "I'm sorry.". There is not enough space in 750 words to fix the issue.

mainer42mainer423 months ago

Finally a happy ending to this story

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

That's a tough one to believe, but if the evidence supports it then she is one very lucky wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Linda cannot prove nothing happened. The rape kit results from Mercy General means little. She still could have performed oral sex on Marc. He could have done the same to her. Then there's the fact that she snuck out on Jim at the club then made it all the way inside ML's house. Linda skinned the cat alive and when it began screaming bloody murder she had second thoughts and wants to put the hide back on it. That doesn't work.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

This makes it sound like the police serve as an alternative to Uber.

The police aren’t going to take her to the hospital for a rape kit unless she presses for charges of rape; and if she did that and the rape kit came back negative, then she’d be facing charges for filing a false report.

The police are also not going to take her home unless she files charges of kidnapping; and given that everyone saw her leaving voluntarily with Marc, that’s going to lead to another charge for a false report.

Even without penetrative sex, there’s all kinds of things she could have done that wouldn’t pass the fidelity test - not the least of which is abandoning her husband at the club.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You should see a doctor. Your obsession with this story borders on the edge of sanity. This was another bad version. She went. That's all it would have taken to end the marriage was her intent. No backsies. No I'm sorry it won't happen again. No trust. No marriage. Period.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

great story short and to the point No need for multiple pages to tell a story

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

At last a version of Febsux where Jim acts like a man and looks after his family and doesn't act like a spoilt brat. He doesn't run away and behaves like a real man. So much better than the wimps who run away like little boys who have lost their toys and gets a divorce.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Sanity regained.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid. Yet another rendition of the idiotic notion that because they never actually fucked no harm was done. Divorce should have been inevitable, anything less being a green light for her to pull any stunt she wants to in the future. Very disappointing, FP.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She left with the douche earlier in the night and got home after two in the morning something doesn’t add up, she could have had a couple of gangbangs in that time so once again Jim gets the leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is now the 70th version of feb sux and the most unbelievable of any of them sorry just a 1

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

But she left and i am sure something happened. No way i would stay.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The problem with this original story is its so hard to find hope. Even in this version the husband is still humiliated beyond comprehe sion. This version had Linda back out at the last moment. But she broke a dozen wedding vows for it ti get that far.

Even if he takes her back and lives a good life, that trauma will stay with Jim. Linda wasn't betrayed, didn't have her love abused. Of course she'll be happy with a second chance. But Jim suffered extreme emotional abuse. He won't admit it cuz he's a man, but that scar is never gonna go away.

Even in this version, there is pain.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Stop, stop! It’s already dead!”

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it, which is the definition of a four star story

JPB

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

I love this take on it.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Not a FenSucks story thank gòodness.

But I think the hubby just swept the problem under the rug she did left him just so happened the asshole celebrity wasn't suave and charming enough which broke the spell. What id a much smoother pussy-hound gets Linda's attention? She got off easy. Now they're empty nesters...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah right. Problem is, that’s NOT what happened in original story.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At this point all you do is regurgitate the feb series ..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing new this time, just another cuck-raac tale like the 95% ot the LW tales.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini3 months ago

This is ok but can we all agree nobody should ever right another February Sucks story again. I come here looking for an enjoyable original story. I'm so tired of reading about Linda and her famous cunt, I could cry!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck is all this talk in the comments about a "doctored drink"? I read, then reread and never saw a single mention of date rape drug or anything that would have hinted at it.

WhoGivesAShit of course has a valid point. But what should be demanded is a divorce. This shit will happen again considering her rational for falling for Marq's bullshit line.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really different ending from the other writers but I have to agree with " WHO GIVES A SHIT" comments. way to go GA for such a great start which has taken on a life of its own.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

I think I puked in my mouth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"Dee said I'd be back" - Yes, she'd b e back the next day.

\

@JohnnyReg, a rape kit would determine if she had sex.

\

@MattblackUK and RePhil, who said anything about a doctored drink? And what does DNA have to do with anythng?

\

Too quick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's the fact that she walked out the way she did. And she could've sucked his dick in the car on the way there!!! Nope she's gone !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hey, that's one more take on the story; why not? Boring and lame, but who cares? She needs serious counseling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where is is memorialized that a person cannot come to their senses and reverse a stupid decision? Story a bit short ( maybe that is part of the point). But Ilike the ending. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Or... Jim is actually a real man... "Well Linda, you sure wasted a good divorce by not getting fucked by Marc. Not sure how stupid or gullible you think I am, but you left with him and that ends our story. I'll never trust your cheating skank ass again. What makes you think I'd ever trust a slut like you? Hey, maybe it's not too late. Call asshole, tell him you were wrong and you really want his big cock since you're about to be single! Don't worry, I'll take the kids. I'll even drive you over if you can remember his address whore." Linda lived the rest of her life regretting her lack of having a moral compass or caring more about a good husband than being a self-entitled narcissistic bitch. Jim was able to keep her time and influence with the kids to the bare minimum. He was always careful to not let her share her lying, betraying life-style from completely infecting her kids.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Call me a sucker, wimp or whatever"

-

Yes, he was exactly like that: a sucker, a wimp and a sheep cuck idiot.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

The story was well written , but im not sure of it , yes she came home , but she did sneak away leaving him , maybe not the 1st time , wont be the last , good ending or not , a lot of damage was already done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Onebomber bait in the Febsux space"

-

Onebombing consequent to the thousands cuck-raac bombing, as we can see everyday, from the low readers rating those kind of tales regularly get. It's just a simple law of the Physics: "for every force, there is an equal and opposite reaction force."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An umpteenth totally unrealistic alternative feb-sucks version, following the usual cheating-cuck-raac line and using a typical monkey husband showing his lack of a male brain.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Since almost all of the variants of the awful original menhater cuck tale, are RAAC ones (or worse), what's the point in adding another one ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Zzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good standing ovation from the femdom crew for this not much original (it's impossible after the countless versions) RAAC take. Inevitable the regular downrating, though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This really no needed 1000th variant, not ending with an immediate and rightful divorce, sounds more like a science-fiction tale, realistic only in the well known femdom Planet of Apes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, toss the cunt anyway. She is not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Anyway this idea that Linda finally got a brain is a good idea thanks for this."

-

The slut wife in the end obviously "got a brain", but the same we can't say for the brainless cuck husband. So, no thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOULD YOU PEOPLE PLEASE STOP THE FEB SUX TRASH?!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Guess what? It paid off. Tommy, our youngest, just graduated high school yesterday."

-

So, in the end he also got the bastard child from one of his wife's lovers ? Yeah, he certainly is a "Happy empty nester" now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing new, the same old cuck-raac tale alreasy seen thousands times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Over a week ago, you posted a story that you promised was your last “FebSucks”. Clearly it wasn’t!

Waldteufel61Waldteufel613 months ago

Kudos for creativity, well done for a 750 format, but the damage was done so can’t rate > ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

COUNSELING!! Or the big D.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For the story retold/completed in 750 words, not bad !

4 stars.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Linda will always be unforgivable. Give it up, this is like your 10th attempt at this, and it is never going to work or score better than a 1/5.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Not

Bad except the footballer got away with it.

usaretusaret3 months ago

Short enough for 750 words, not for the full story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The "fact" that she didn't have sex is pretty much beside the point. That was the only step that wasn't completed. Betrayal - check. Disrespect - check. Nuked trust - check. Humiliation - check. So, just no.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Good story she still cheated on him, by leaving with him.

cyendreycyendrey3 months ago

I guess I’m suffering from Linda fatigue. It seems like every other story posted is some variation on February Sucks by George Anderson. So three stars is the best I can muster.

The biggest fault in this story is why NOT wake Jim up when she arrived home? Waiting just opens the door to questions/thoughts she’d rather weren’t raised. Waking when she arrived home puts most of those to rest eithout ever being voiced. So she got cold feet and accidentally set off the house alarm, but that only excludes sex if you adhere strictly to Clinton’s definition. Not waking Jim indicates that reality and her current story may be only distantly related.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Well that’s a big difference of an ending

robinhodrobinhod3 months ago

No point. It's done it's job. Let it lie.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Fucking Cunt should still be kicked to the curb. She already has the Entitlement Attitude, and left Jim hanging. Doesn't matter if she came back via police escort. Emotionally she did the deed. What's to stop her from doing likewise again, should the opportunity come up.

Fuck her. Sell her to a Mexican Cartel Whorehouse.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Too rushed with no depth, although I did like the "Twilight Zone" moment. 3.4*

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I gave you 4 stars for originality. Buy a chastity belt for Linda. Short and to the point but no BTB, what can I say? Trust but verify, verify, verify....................

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

A different take, which moved it off 1 star, but this Linda made not just one bad decision, but a whole chain of them. If the story included some mention that "after months of counseling and a long period, we did rebuild trust", something like that, I could buy it. However, just the "I did everything but fuck him, and backed out at the last minute after publicly humiliating you" excuse is not going to work in this situation.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart3 months ago

3 stars. I like the concept of Linda realizing before things got too far (even if some might argue, with good reason, just leaving was too far) but the 750 word limit really....... well limited the story. The residual anger at her leaving, the friends (something I wish more FebSucks stories touched on), her legal troubles whatever they may be (Marc never seemed the type to forgive someone getting away from him), and the eventual reconciliation are all things this story could have explored. Overall not too bad for the tired FebSucks library of works but hurt by sticking it with the 750 words challenge.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What about the BJ on the way to his house

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The rape kit was a nice touch, but a clean polygraph test, a draconian postnup and a one time Hall Pass for Jim also would be required for Linda to remain married. The Hall Pass would be an ongoing reminder to Linda that Jim must now live with the fear she will one day abandon him again for an alpha Mr Right Now.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
SOS

Good story with a different twist. This Anderson Syndrome has everybody excited, pissed-off and has formed a literary epidemic lynch-mob!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

People always seem to forget this is after the crux of the situation. Linda already publicly left him in front of a couple of their “friends” and in a bar or restaurant or whatever the place is filled with people. Jim has been publicly humiliated and you expect us to believe he would ever take her back or trust her again. Fat chance

CastAdriftCastAdrift3 months ago

Turnabout is foreplay!

Nice quickie here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your subtitle for the story was so funny it earned you an extra point, and being only 750 words got another, so I gave this 3.

There's nothing wrong with it, but it was still pretty much meaningless.

Sure, because she came to her senses, staying together squeezes by with a pass, but it would have been hard. Other comments are right, the betrayal had already happened. Linda is still not the woman he thought he married.

Still, a unique take. But Cockatoo's 97,000 word examination of the psychology behind the idea of a woman giving herself a celebrity hall pass is the best answer to febsux, as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ridiculous story line. The wife disrespected and humiliated her husband in public and left with the intent of banging another guy for the weekend. The fact that she FINALLY snapped out of it AT THE OTHER GUYS HOUSE doesn’t make her some kind of hero! No real man would settle for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And in all their future life together Jim never once caught Linda cheating. She thought over her evening with Marc and understood perfectly what she needed to do going forward. 5 stars for another highly entertaining FS reshaping and retelling.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

I’m of the school of thought that she has already cheated just by leaving with Asshole.. I guess the negative rape kit helps, but she was still responsible for putting herself in that situation.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

4 stars. I added an extra 1.5 stars for originality and solidness and brevity, otherwise it would have been 2.5. But you didn't really sell me on the reconciliation. SHE didn't suffer at all, in any way, for her betrayal. And there's no reason for him to believe she wouldn't do the same thing again. It's not easy to write a reasonable, believable reconciliation and this time, you didn't succeed, sorry.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn3 months ago

Actually liked this approach - Linda with a brain and some sense. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sucker…wimp

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Interesting take I enjoyed reading it.

SmellerSmeller3 months ago

I like this one. It's short and sweet but why do some ppl think every side has to suffer in a reconciliation? Yes, the hubby felt humiliated but before anything really happened she chose him over the football star and even injured him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol at the btbers who troll that ge is a sucker. Sure it stings. Reconciliation would take more effort. She snapped out of her fantasy and faced the asshoke and was brought back by the cops. If she can resist that then she will never cheat on you again. That means trust can be restored. If you can't get over the humiliation in front of some faux friends and some strangers then you aren't much of a man.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

No discussion on blowjobs, handjob or other sexual activity with Marc. So she never had intercourse with him. I see lots of couseling in their future and a post-nup.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous