All Comments on 'It Really Happened'

by leiza350

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Steve Was One Lucky Bastard***

Or he had the best smoke in town. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic story telling

Unbelievable and I don't mean in a good way.

And "all ways" and "always" have very different meanings. You use the wrong one.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
I always ask this question...

I always ask this question: If that was what all of them want and had agreed on, if all were adults and knew what were doing, and that wouldn't affect their lives, "Why the need to get drunk and drugged"? If they stayed sobber and with all their senses working wouldn't they have a lot more pleasure and appreciated it all even more? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good sex

Thanks for a hot sex story.Love MFM stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

If you anti-cucks are so critical of these types of stories, then pray tell why are you reading them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon and impo strike again

Sad, pathetic losers. Ignore them. Your story is very hot. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Reminded me of the time my own wife asked me what I thought of the idea of a male friend staying over. When I mentioned we only had one bedroom she just grinned and shrugged.

So I asked her how we were o go about suggesting the idea, she just smiled and said, "Watch this!" She went in the living room, came back holding his hand. Of course she was naked by then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here's why.

1. They are posted to be read by whoever has the interest.

2. You can't tell a story is a total piece of shit until you have read the entire story. Some authors are very clever at sucking you into what is an obvious plot, only to turn it around and make it something entirely different, and better. That didn't happen here.

3. We don't invite authors to write stories. Authors invite us to read and comment on their stories. So we do. What the fuck don't you understand?

4. Are you the fucking comment police? If some dumb shit wants to make some dumb shit comment, like this one, then let that pathetic asshole display his total ignorance and lack of intelligence. After all, those assholes have been doing it for you for years.

5. You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice.

More, please!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Sorry Impo

But a lot of boundaries disappear when you're drinking.

It's much more fun!

That said, this wasn't very good. 1*

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
To @gordo12...

To @gordo12...I agree 100% with "a lot of boundaries disappear when you're drinking", but how can it be "much more fun" if most times when a person wakes up and doesn't even remember what happened? That's why I always ask that question in cases like the one in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Thats about the way it happened with my wife and bud.

Dont be put off by dickheads on a free site who thing the only story tellers should be high class professional authors.

5

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love husbands that share

Great husband Xoxoxox Annette

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
At last something fun to read

Well done, more please. Five stars!

PennyshubPennyshubover 7 years ago
Good story

Liked your story a lot, let us hear more about some of the other meetings

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 7 years ago
Encouraged

Welcome Leiza350. Pleased to see a new author. The flow of the story is good, but it need not be so short. The writing skill makes this easy to read. Thanks! Readers too often find stories with clumsy writing and distracted thoughts of the author. The topic of Loving Wives, from the viewpoint of the wife, is underrepresented and perhaps you will continue. The challenge is to get away from the basic narrative relating a sequence of events and develop the characters, add some uncertainty in the people and the plot. Writing conversation is difficult but gets the reader into the head of characters. This was a really nice start. Please feel encouraged!

wasagadavewasagadavealmost 2 years ago

Great story. Nice to hear about a real experience form a woman's point of view. If only we could all lose our hangups, envy, jealousy and really let loose and enjoy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous