My First BJ

Story Info
Giving first BJ. I might have enjoyed it more than he did.
1.3k words
4.63
21k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maratoy
maratoy
12 Followers

Damn it, Bob was early to pick me up. Not what I was expecting for a first date.

My friends who set me up are going to hear about this!

He was cute and had just the sweet smile that sent a tingle between my legs. Had him come in and sit in the living-room while I went for my shower to get ready. Now that my date was early, I rushed through my shower instead of the usual shower and wet fingering that I would give myself when feeling horny. Being naked and knowing that my date was just a room away made me feel a little mischievous. After showering, I decided to skip the panties and bra and see what would happen.

I came out wearing my Harvard sweatshirt and sweatpants. I wasn't aware of it until I stood in front of him that my nipples were hard and erect against the fabric on my top. Quite obvious that I was horny and excited to be freshly washed without any panties or bra. Bob noticed my perky breasts too and smiled at me. He started to give me a kiss. He pressed his mouth on mine and started with some tongue action. For some reason, his touch felt erotic when caressing my tongue with the tip. It felt electric when he licked the bottom of my tongue. By this time my nipples were harder than I've ever felt them, even when I pinched them for my own pleasure. He started to caress my breasts with his hand as he was kissing me. My breasts were just large enough for his hand.

Oh, the tingles from my breast felt like electric shocks that flowed from my nipples to my clit. A hard pinch on my nipple and I couldn't hold back a small whimper. He kept squeezing my nipple while he kept kissing me. Then he lowered his hand and put it inside my pants, he slowly slide a finger into my slit. Wow, the pulse of almost climaxing when his finger pressed on my clit. I have never felt my clit react like this before. This was much better than when I do myself. To say I was wet would be an understatement. I could feel his finger just slipping over my growing clit and it felt amazing! He kept fingering my clit with my juices while he kept his tongue on mine. I wasn't going to last much longer. He just kept drawing small circles around my clit and I held my breath. Then he inserted his finger into me, deep and pulled it out, sliding it across my clit. A few moments later, my clit started to quiver on his magic finger! I squealed as I drew in a deep breath and cried out "I'm cumming!".

I pulled away from kissing him and bit on my lower lip and collapsed against his shoulder. That had to be the biggest orgasm that I have ever experienced. I was weak on my legs and let Bob hold me while I enjoyed the bliss that he gave me with his fingers. After a few moments I just went down on my knees and started to lower his pants and pulled out his very erect and hard cock. After my great orgasm, I wanted to thank him in my own way for such a wonderful clit rubbing. This was going to be new to me. I only knew about what a BJ was suppose to be from my girlfriends who shared their own dating adventures, so talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool. I slowly sucked him into my mouth and licked the tip with my tongue. The truth of it was that this was my first BJ ever and it just felt so natural to have his cock in my mouth. It just felt like it belongs there. I loved the feeling of his stiff cock when I sucked on it and pulled it out of my mouth. It would twitch at times if I sucked it hard. I really didn't know how long to keep sucking him, but I wanted him to feel as good as how I felt with his finger on my clit.

Bob was moaning softly and started to hold my head while I sucked him deep. I was swallowing 2-3 inches of his cock and he was happy. He pumped his cock by holding my head, up and own. I loved the feeling of licking my tongue on the smooth head of his cock. After few more minutes of this, I pulled him into my mouth by grabbing his ass with my hands. Taking it slowly, I let more of his length go into my mouth. I could feel the bubble head, so large and smooth, as it glided over my tongue and just tapped the back of my throat. Felt a bit of a gag reflex when it touched my throat, but I just opened my mouth a little more. More in and out as I felt too horny to even think about anything else. My clit was pulsing again from the excitement of giving head. I was doing it! Giving my first BJ and I really liked it. The feeling of a cock as it grew larger and harder because of my mouth and tongue licking. I started to sense that Bob was going to climax and I wanted it in my mouth. He grunted "I'm going to blow my load in your mouth!" The first blast just shot right into the back of my throat. I started to swallow as he kept pumping his load into my mouth. After a few more pulses of cum, I sucked his cock hard until he stopped shooting. His cock kept throbbing in my mouth as I kept swallowing his load. The last drops came out and I just licked it off. I did it, my first BJ and I enjoyed giving it.

After his orgasm, I had Bob lie on the sofa and I told him that I wanted a reward for giving him head and swallowing his load. I took off my pants and moved over his head and lowered my pussy over his mouth. He was more than ready for me and he pressed his tongue into my labia and parted the lips. He then started to caress my labia until he found my swollen clit. Oh, what a wonderful feeling! I reached down and pulled my labia apart to show him more of my clit. My clit was on fire and I was feeling more horny than ever. This was my first licking and I wasn't going to let it go to waste. Besides, Bob was fantastic at clit licking. Then he started to suck my clit between his teeth. The sharp edging of teeth on clit was sending me off to heaven. My clit was getting all the attention, but not only from a finger this time. My juices were flowing into his mouth as he sucked my clit and it started to throb. My clit was swollen more than I ever thought it could be. I was being edged and I could feel my orgasm building up inside my pussy. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Bob started pinching my hard nipples again as I grinded my pussy into his hungry mouth. My body was in heaven. He inserted two fingers into my pussy and that was a wonderful feeling of being filled. I couldn't take much more. I cried out "Don't you dare stop"

"Arghhh! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" And before I realized it, I squirted! Right into Bob's mouth. He didn't stop licking my pussy and he took it in his mouth. He was just as surprised as I was. My orgasm felt like it grew from my clit and it flowed all over my body. My clit felt like it grew two sizes and I couldn't take any more licking.

We still kept our date that evening and I went out without taking another shower. The faint smell of our sex was our little secret and we just started again when we got back. They say that you never forget your first time and that is true.

maratoy
maratoy
12 Followers