All Comments on 'It Started As a Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Gordon17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well, that was demeaning....and difficult to read...and nearly impossible to enjoy....

...as it is clear your English is not near as good as your native language.

I would suggest you get a British or American volunteer editor to help you with your writing. If you carefully review their responses, you might learn to better express things in this language. Until then, I'm sad to say, your work will suffer and stories will miss their mark....mainly because they are a lot of work to follow.

As wonderful as languages are, they are subtle things and require considerable effort to master. Until one masters a second or third language, it is best to rely on the assistance of those more expert in expressing things well in that less familiar universe.

It seemed a story at the edge of kinky and fun, but a little demeaning to the girlfriend. Not, in my opinion a LW story.

Good luck.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Degrading and humiliating...

Degrading and humiliating in reverse...Instead of a Bull we have an Old Cow...Instead a humiliated husband we have a girlfriend...No matter what this isn't LW...No wife in it...This should be in fetish...1*

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Still interesting

You need to work on writing this type of story in colloquial, everyday, English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous